The Vampire and The Traveler Ch. 08

Story Info
A curious boy gets more than he bargained for.
3.6k words
4.68
4k
3
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MothBoi
MothBoi
129 Followers

The old mansion loomed over him as he trudged up the dirt road. Alex wiped the sweat from his brow, as the choir of bugs and frogs grew louder. It was a path he had tread many times. In that moment, he recalled the first time he visited this mansion just over a year previously. Back then it felt like quite a hike, but nowadays it hardly phased him. It was hard to believe that it had been that long since their first date, but the calendar didn't lie.

Walking up to the front porch, he stuck a hand in his pocket and felt a small leather bag. In it was an anniversary gift for Lilith, and though he put thought into it, there was still that small part of him worrying that she wouldn't like it; a slight anxiety which came with the territory of buying gifts for others, even those you know well.

He gave the door a few knocks, and as usual the door was answered by Caroline. She maintained a dour expression, though whether this was from genuine emotion or if she was going for a Lurch look, he could never tell.

"Oh, she just brought you up earlier today." She observed. "The lady of the house is in her chambers as usual."

After being told where Lilith was, he casually walked in. Everybody knew who he was, so it was basically like a second home for him at that point. He liked to think Caroline was warming up to him, but he had no proof of that.

Alex entered Lilith's bedroom, to find her reading a book in a rocking chair. She looked up from her reading, before quickly marked her place with a bookmark and closing it.

"Oh good, you're here. I was just wondering when you'd arrive."

"Sorry to keep you waiting." He awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "Ran into some traffic along the way."

"You weren't too late, so it's not really a problem. That said, your hair looks lovely today."

"Oh, thanks!" He ran a hand through the flowing locks. He'd been growing it out over the past year or so, and now it reached down to his upper back. "So anyway, you mentioned in your text that you had something planned?"

She nodded. "Yes, I was thinking we could head down to the beach tonight. I can't go during the day obviously, but it's rather nice at night. It's cooler, the stars are out, and there are far fewer people."

"That sounds nice. I always did prefer going to the beach during the winter or later in the day, if I did go at all. I don't like having to deal with crowds."

"That makes two of us. And for what we'll wear, I had a lovely idea." She went into her closet, then pulled out two white sundresses. "I found a sundress in your size, and thought we could wear matching outfits."

"Oh, you didn't have to do that for me!" He took the smaller dress so he could have a closer look. "This is really nice, thank you!"

"Why don't you try it on to see if it fits? Be sure to take everything off before you put it on too. Part of the fun with sundresses is they give easy access."

He cleared his throat. "I guess so. Well, let me just, uh..." he awkwardly shuffled into her closet and closed the door behind him. After disappearing for a brief moment, he opened the door again wearing nothing but the white dress. "What do you think?" He spun around so the dress did a little twirl. Just like his skirts, he wore the outfit with confidence. It seemed wearing more feminine clothing didn't even phase him.

"You look cute, but uhm..." she looked at the lower half of his body, to see a bulge under the folds of the skirt. It seemed the whole "no undergarments for easy access" thing had backfired just a little. "Your uh..." she gestured to his crotch "your bulge is rather distracting."

He looked down for a second, then back to her. "I mean, how is this different from you showing cleavage?"

"I can't quite explain it but that somehow feels different."

He shrugged. "Whatever, I don't think it'll be much of a problem either way. There shouldn't be many people around and it'll be dark."

"That's true, I suppose." She put her hands on her hips and shook her head. "Although, I do have to wonder about you sometimes. Normally you seem rather shy, yet you're incredibly confident when it comes to clothing."

"I think you got it wrong. I initially acted shy around you because that's how I am around people I'm attracted to. Normally I don't act that way."

"I see." She sighed with accepting smile on her face. Perhaps her perception of him wasn't entirely accurate. In any case, it seemed he was going to go through with it regardless of what she said. Though despite her initial hesitancy, she kept finding herself staring. She had to quietly admit to herself that he looked good.

"What?" Noticing her stare, he got a smug look on his face. "Like what you see?"

Being caught, she forced her gaze away from him. "Yes, you do! Ehm...well, I need to get my own outfit on, so if you don't mind," she grabbed her own sundress before hurriedly getting into the closet.

"What do you know," he thought "I guess she gets flustered too sometimes." He would keep this in mind for future reference.

She stepped out after a few moments, now wearing what was basically a much larger version of his dress. Seeing her in white was an uncommon sight, given that she mostly wore black. Just like how she told him not wear anything under his dress, it seemed she did the same. The outfit left a lot of cleavage exposed, and the thin material draped over the rest of her curvy body.

"Well, now after teasing me you're staring too." She observed, giggling. "The attraction is mutual it seems. Now then," she grabbed a duffel bag "let's get a few things together and head out, shall we?"

They went about packing some towels and an umbrella (the latter they probably didn't need but it got thrown in without anyone pointing out this fact). In midst of this, he tossed in his anniversary gift without her noticing. He'd missed a chance to give it to her, but he figured the beach at night would be the perfect setting for giving his partner a gift. In a sense, it almost felt like a stroke of genius to hold it off.

Having packed everything, they got in his car and headed down to the beach. It was a short drive away, as her mansion wasn't too far from the coast. Once they arrived, it seemed they were the only people there. It was in a lower traffic area to begin with, being far away from any of the nearest hotels. That, combined with the fact that it was an off-season for tourism, meant there was not a single other person in sight. The only sounds were the waves and the gentle footprints of their feet in the sands. There was a silvery glistening in the waves, reflecting the light of the moon. Alex felt that his eyes were getting more acclimated to the dark as he spent more time with her, so it was easier to appreciate the beauty of the night.

They made themselves a spot, laying out towels so they could sit and watch the waves without getting sand everywhere. They sat together and watched the waves in silence. The lack of any noise felt almost like a breath of fresh air in an otherwise noisy world. Neither said a word, but it felt romantic all the same. It was nice, but considering the clothing that Lilith had picked out for both of them, he had a feeling she had plans for this little beach date.

His suspicions were confirmed when she put a hand on his thigh. He looked to her and their eyes met. She was giving him a look, as if to ask, "may I?". As an answer, he smiled and kissed her. She squeezed his thigh, then moved her hand between his legs and groped his bulge. They continued kissing as she toyed with him. The bulge under his dress only became more visible over time.

He wasn't the only one with clothing that gave easy access. He slid his hands between her legs, and rubbed on her inner thighs. He used his other hand to rub on her nipples, which were poking out through her dress.

She pulled out of the kiss and licked her lips. It looked like she was getting serious.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, glancing around. "What if someone see's us?"

"There is not a soul around." She answered. "I can smell the humans in this town, the nearest one is nowhere near this part of the beach. I can assure you that we won't be caught."

He nodded, his fears put aside by her supernatural abilities. "Alright. You can keep going, then."

She kept fondling his bulge, which only grew and became more obvious with time. She used her free hand to toy with his nipples, then started kissing him again. He did the same, migrating up her thighs and rubbing on her pussy through the thin cloth. Even through her clothes, he could feel how wet she was. He reached into her cleavage and fondled her tit. The couple continued like this for a moment, pleasuring each other.

Eventually she pulled out of the kiss and smiled. Without saying a word, she rose to her feet and pulled him up with her. Looking down at him, she crossed her arms. Given his lack of underwear combined with how hung he was, the folds of his skirt did little to hide his erection.

"Lift your skirt for me." She commanded.

He complied, hiking up the skirt to unveil his throbbing cock. In turn, she lifted her skirt to reveal her pussy. Wrapping an arm around him, she reached down and began stroking his dick. She kissed the top of his head as she ran her hand along his warm shaft.

Now at eye level with her cleavage, he couldn't resist. Taking off her shoulder straps, he pulled the cloth just enough to let them spill out. He kissed her on the titty, then started sucking on them. As he did so, he reached down and started fingering her dripping privates.

"I can't take it anymore." She said under her breath. With the way he was touching her, combined with feeling his cock against her thigh, she was starting to get frustrated. "I want you inside me right here and now."

"Okay, but I do have just one request." He said, wrapping his arms around her. "Is it okay if we try a different position this time? Last time you fucked me, my crotch was sore for a few days. As much as I enjoy having you on top, I feel like I should give my pelvis a break."

"I'm just a bit too much for you, am I?"

"I mean, you're a whole foot taller than me and there's uhm..." he shifted his eyes to the side to avoid eye contact. He had to stop himself because he was worried about offending her. "You're uh..."

She raised an eyebrow. "You can say I'm thick, it's okay."

"Yes, you're very thick and also very tall. I love those things about you, but just this once please?"

She booped him on the nose. "I thought you were stronger than that."

"I said just this one time!" He complained. "You can crush me all you want next time!"

"Well don't threaten me with a good time." She smiled. "But yes, we can do a different position." Laying back down, she reclined on the towel with her skirt still lifted and legs spread out. "I wouldn't let just any man get on top of me like this, but I'll make an exception in your case since we've been together a while." She said, before widening her opening with her fingers. "Now, be a good pet and pleasure your master."

"I'm glad I've earned the privilege!" Alex giggled, before kneeling down in front of her. Holding his cock, he pressed the pink tip against her sopping wet pussy then slowly pushed it in until it was partway inside.

He started gently stroking her, trying not to go too deep all at once. They'd had sex plenty of times, but he still wanted to make sure she got used to the feel first. He wasn't used to doing the moving, since she'd been topping him up until now, so he wasn't sure how best to please her. He could tell that she was enjoying it, so evidently he wasn't doing too bad a job.

Lilith softly sighed, then reached around and grasped his ass. She squeezed his cheeks and then, without warning, she pushed him against her. His crotch suddenly slammed against her body, as his whole cock thrusted its way inside her all at once. He let out a girly moan when she did it.

"That was quite a cute sound you made." She observed, squishing his ass. Even if she was letting him fuck her, she intended to maintain control from the bottom.

"You just surprised me a little is all." He said, breathing heavily. "You feel amazing..."

"But you've only just put it in! Now the real fun begins."

He started moving his hips back and forth, his full balls slapping against her crotch whenever he thrusted in. After she pulled something like that, it was clear that he didn't need to be so gentle; she had no trouble taking his whole thing in. Her wet, fleshy walls rubbed against every inch of him as he moved.

She bit her lip, still holding tightly to his butt as he fucked her. He looked rather cute from her angle, desperately moving his hips as he wore a revealing sundress. Still, if he was to be a proper husband, she had to train him up.

"A little to the right." She suggested, rubbing her clit while she kept her other hand on his ass. When he followed her command, she grunted. "There. That's your mistress's g-spot, remember it."

"I will." He looked into her eyes lovingly, before lowering his gaze to her chest. Fucking in this position only seemed to emphasize their size difference; not only did he still have to look up in order to make eye contact with her, but her tits were bigger than his head. The way they jiggled in response to his movements drew in his attention, so he almost instinctively started fondling them again. His hands sank into them and as always, they were incredibly soft and warm. He rubbed on her nipples as he pleasured her, before lowering his head to suck on them.

Being so aroused had made Lilith feel a little sensitive, so she enjoyed having her breasts fondled. Fucking him was always intense, because even though she was much bigger than him, he was reaching her deepest part. It felt like he was grinding all the way into her belly and spreading the pleasure through her whole body. She was used to this feeling, and at that point she considered it just one of the many perks of dating him. Although having him do the moving instead gave it a different feel. Normally she was in full control, but now he was doing all the work. Certainly she could get used to this, but something about him being on top somehow felt unbefitting.

"Keep going, just like that!" She commanded, before spanking him. He kept sucking on her tit while fondling the other and, thanks to her instruction, was thrusting at just the right angle. Alex had been trained well, as he was fucking her just the way she liked it. She was getting close, and he showed no signs of slowing down.

He certainly felt good himself, but per usual, he found himself paying more attention to her pleasure than his own. Even after she gave him specific instructions, he often looked up to check her reactions. Then, he recalled something she did whenever she rode him, and decided to give it a try himself. Thrusting all the way inside, he started grinding against her.

"Oh my~" She moaned. "Mistress is quite pleased with your performance."

He raised his body up so he could speak. "Thank you!" He giggled. "A good sub should know what his dom likes, after all."

"That is true." Running her hands up his body, she migrated up to his neck and wrapped her fingers around it. "You're such a good boy for me." When she said those words, she felt him twitch inside her. She knew all his weaknesses, just as he knew hers.

Alex went back to thrusting, now even more excited from being both praised and choked. He felt like he was about to burst and could tell that Lilith was getting close herself. Finally, he thrusted his whole dick in and they both came at the same time. Pressing his crotch against hers, he had to cover his mouth to keep from letting out a moan. Lilith struggled to hold her voice back as well; she felt the tip of his huge dick kissing her cervix and pumping out its white liquid, filling her up completely as she climaxed. She tensed up, and started clinging to her short boyfriend.

He pulled out, and cum began oozing out of her. With a heavy sigh, he laid on top of her, resting his head against her upper chest.

"Perhaps we went a little far..." she observed, caressing his head. They'd both been caught up in the excitement, to the point that it was easy to forget that they were out in the open. Luckily, she never smelled anyone get closer. "Nonetheless, you have done a good job my pet. Though personally I think laying beneath me suits you much better."

"Yeah. You certainly didn't seem to mind, though."

"Well, aren't we being cheeky?" She kissed the top of his forehead. "It's true that I enjoyed this, it's just that I tend to prefer being on top. I like being in complete control."

"Well that's convenient, because I like having someone else take the lead." Nestling himself against her, he laid there in a moment of pure bliss. Just when he was getting comfortable, he remembered that he never gave her the gift. "Oh, I almost forgot!" He exclaimed, before getting off her. After pulling his dress back down, he opened the duffel bag.

"Hm?" She sat up, and looked curiously at him rummaging through their stuff.

"Happy one year anniversary!" Alex said, pulling out a small leather bag. "It felt like a special occasion so I uh...well I got you something."

She opened the sack and pulled out a silver necklace with a bright red jewel shaped like a droplet. "Oh, this is lovely!"

"I'm glad you liked it!"

Lilith hung the necklace around her neck. The chain was just a little short, but it looked nice, nonetheless. Of course, it was only when she looked down that she realized that her boobs were still hanging out and she had to readjust her dress a bit. After covering everything again, she sat back and thought about what Alex had told her. "One year...I suppose it has been that long, come to think of it." She looked to him, a regretful look on her face. "I must apologize, it had slipped my mind. You'll find that immortality makes you process time differently. You tend not to notice how much time has passed until someone points it out."

"I guess that makes sense." Though he understood the reason why, a small part of him was upset that she'd forgotten. Then, he remembered something. "Wait, you gave me this sundress. So while I don't think it was meant as an anniversary gift, we can still call it even."

"I suppose that is a lucky coincidence. I still feel I should buy you something with our anniversary in mind, however."

"Well, I won't complain about bonus gifts." Smiling, he held his knees up to his chin as he looked at her. "Is it weird for me to say that I want to marry you?" He asked, reflecting on their time together. "I've only felt more sure about it over time."

"I don't think it's weird at all. In fact, nothing would make me happier than to marry you. It is not a simple decision however, as marriage would require that I transform you into a vampire. You would become an immortal creature who can only be nourished by blood, just as I. Even if our relationship were to be broken off, you would still bear this fate."

"Yeah, I'll admit that was something that made me hesitant before, but every day I feel more comfortable with the idea. It's not like I have much going for me in the human world, and even when I first visited you, I secretly hoped that I would be transformed. So, why not? Why shouldn't we go through with it?"

"Is that how you feel?" Her main source of hesitation was dragging him into something he wasn't prepared for, but she was beginning to wonder if that was such a concern anymore. He truly seemed fully prepared for her to drink his blood. "If that is so, then perhaps it will be time soon." She put her arm around him. "I would gladly bring you into the fold of vampirism, but I will not do so against your will. You need only give the word."

"Then there's no need for hesitation." Putting his hand over hers, he looked her in the eye. "I'm ready."

MothBoi
MothBoi
129 Followers