The Vampire of Cap-Haitien

Story Info
Roseline turns Andre into a vampire in 1804's Haiti.
1.7k words
2.43
1.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

Night fell over the City of Cap-Haitien, in the heart of Nord-Department, Island of Haiti. Andre Gustave woke up, stirred from slumber by the departure of the hated daylight. Like all of his kind, Andre Gustave hides when the sun comes up. The hated sunlight doesn't merely burn the creatures of the night, it kills them. A certain lethargy comes over all vampires whenever the sun rises, and they feel the urge to sleep regardless of where they happen to be. Andre, as unusual as he is among his Undead brethren, is no exception to that rule.

Last night, Andre hid underneath a dilapidated house in the environs of Bel-Air, a hilltop community near a woodsy area overlooking metropolitan Cap-Haitien, Nord-Department. A woman named Lumen lived in this walled villa but she died a long time ago, leaving no heirs. Now, the property has gone to seed. It looks rough but it's the perfect lair for one of the Undead. It has numerous rooms, and it's sunproof because it's boarded up. Andre headed out, after making sure he was clean and neat. The Undead must blend in wherever they are, because that's part of the survival game. Andre isn't new to this by any means...

The Haitian people, just like their West African counterparts, know the existence of the supernatural. The Island of Haiti has a sizeable population of werewolves, and these wolf-men and wolf-men are collectively known as the Loup Garou community. The Haitian vampire community, much smaller in number than their werewolf counterparts, are typically overlooked. The Haitians tell tales about the Loa people, the magically gifted Houngan men and Mambo women, but they don't talk much about vampires. Andre Gustave is just fine with that.

In the darkness, Andre scanned his environment. Taking to the trees, he caught a large horned owl and fed upon it. The animal's blood flooded Andre's Undead body, revitalizing him. Andre does not breathe and his heart does not beat, but he needs the blood of living things to survive. Andre doesn't feed on humans because of The Pact. On the Island of Haiti, the people have a centuries-old deal with the supernatural community. The Haitians only hunt those who hunt them. Andre only feeds on animals, so the Haitian people don't come after him. Life is better without making unnecessary enemies...

The Island of Haiti has remained largely untouched by the Covid mess which continues to ravage the world. Andre wasn't surprised. The Haitian people are a hardy bunch. Even after over two centuries of living on the Island of Haiti, Andre is still enamored of his homeland. The other members of the Undead with whom Andre is acquainted tend to leave their homelands once they're turned, and they roam the world in search of adventure. Andre Gustave is something of a rarity among the blood drinkers. The Haitian vampire leads a sedentary existence because, well, he's a patriot...

In 1804, when the Haitian Revolution stunned the world by defeating the French colonial forces, Andre Gustave was among the warriors standing besides General Jean Jacques Dessalines. The six-foot-three, brawny and dark-skinned young man was born on the Rousseau Plantation not far from Vertierres and ran away at the age of nineteen to join the rebels. Under General Jean Jacques Dessalines stern leadership, runaway slaves fought as an effective army, defeating the Europeans and shocking the world. The Haitian Nation was born, but for Andre, that's when everything started to go wrong...

Andre went to a tavern located in Fort Saint Michel with his friends Julien and Christophe, and the three of them celebrated their victory with the locals. While drinking and reveling, Andre became aware of a tall, alluring black woman who sat at a corner by herself and watched her intently. The lovely lady smiled at Andre, who went over to introduce himself. Thus, Andre met the lady destined to change his life forever. Fate can certainly be funny like that...

"I am Roseline, and you, sir, are a fine man," said the mysterious beauty. Andre smiled at Roseline and offered to buy her a drink. The bar, located in the heart of Fort saint Michel, was filled with black men and black women celebrating the birth of the Haitian Nation. Andre was mesmerized by Roseline, who spoke with an accent that he couldn't quite place. Roseline must be a freedwoman, judging by the way she dressed and carried herself. No matter, as far as Andre was concerned, all the sons and daughters of Africa living in Haiti were compatriots...

"Roseline, mademoiselle, let me have this dance," Andre suggested gallantly, and Roseline smiled and nodded. As music played, the two of them danced in this well-lit tavern. Roseline embraced Andre as they danced, and he thought she smelled unique, even if her skin felt a bit cold. The nights do get hot on the Island of Saint Domingue, which General Jean-Jacques Dessalines christened the Republic of Haiti. Well, if Roseline was cold, Andre could think of ways to warm her up.

"My place is close by," Roseline whispered, and Andre grinned. Andre looked at his friends Christophe and Julien, and saw them dancing with their new lady friends. The entire Island of Haiti was celebrating, and tons of black men and black women were embracing and reveling. Andre and Roseline left the tavern together and went to her house, located on Saint Joseph Avenue, close to downtown Fort Saint Michel. Once Roseline ushered him into her place, Andre didn't waste any time.

"You're a unique woman," Andre said to Roseline as he kissed her passionately. Roseline grinned as Andre pressed her against the wall. The burly Haitian Revolutionary soldier kissed the lady's throat and fondled her breasts. Roseline licked her lips as Andre knelt before her and hiked up her skirt. Without further ado, Andre brought his face to Roseline's crotch. The tall, curvy black woman nodded as the black male soldier inhaled her womanly scent. Just like that, Andre began eating Roseline's pussy. Yes, Roseline's pussy was cold, but that was not about to stop Andre. The horny Haitian man will fuck anything on two legs...

"You've got no idea," Roseline replied, and she grabbed the back of Andre's neck as he ate her pussy. Andre lathered Roseline's cold pussy with his tongue. He sucked her clit and fingered that pussy. Roseline moaned softly as Andre ate her out. The two of them continued with their fun on a nearby bed. After giving Roseline's pussy a good licking, Andre put her on all fours and admired her thick black ass. Roseline groaned as Andre spread her thick ass cheeks and then slid his tongue into her butt hole. Andre loves a big butt and doesn't care about the details...

"Ride me," Andre said to Roseline, as he thrust his dick into her. Roseline moaned softly as she began grinding her big ass against Andre's groin, driving his thick cock deeper into her. Roseline had a huge, heart-shaped black ass, and Andre couldn't help smacking that butt as he fucked her. Roseline's cold pussy gripped Andre's cock like a vise as he fucked her. They went at it like this for hours, until exhaustion finally claimed them. Lying in bed next to Roseline, Andre felt livelier than ever. The tall, curvy black woman with the big booty absolutely rocked his world...

"Hmm, Andre, you're something else, I could get attached to you if I let myself," Roseline said to him, while resting her head against his chest. Andre caressed Roseline's long tresses and kissed her forehead. Andre hadn't known Roseline long but she was beautiful and passionate. Andre always told himself he'd find a good lady to start a family with once the Haitian Revolutionary Army defeated those dreaded French colonial devils. At present time, there were forty thousand black men and black women on the Island of Haiti, and the population needed to grow. Andre intended to contribute to that genetic and social growth...

"Every black man needs a good black woman by his side," Andre said softly, and Roseline smiled and nodded. Next thing Andre knew, Roseline pounced on him. The lovely black woman's eyes turned bright red, and her teeth elongated and sharpened. With nails that became claws, Roseline held Andre down. Andre gasped in shock as Roseline straddled him, and then sank her fangs into his neck. Roseline drank Andre's blood and there was nothing he could do about it. Andre passed out, and when he came to, Roseline was gone...

When Andre woke up, three days later, he was changed. Trying to exit Roseline's place, Andre was stunned to discover that the sunlight felt like fire against his dark skin. For a black man who once rose a horse and carried a sword and musket while fighting for freedom, this was an unfortunate discovery. Andre would figure out the Undead stuff for himself. Roseline, the vampire who made him, was a rogue even among the Undead. In time, Andre would come to understand his true nature and his needs. Eventually, Andre would meet fellow vampires, and learn from them.

As Andre walked down the rough road, leaving Bel-Air for Cap-Haitien proper, he thought about his two centuries of existence. He'd been a silent protector for the people of Cap-Haitien, defending them time and again. A century ago, when American soldiers came to Haiti, several of them went missing, and Andre was responsible. Andre did the same thing to wealthy Europeans and Latinos and Asians and Arabs who came to exploit the people of Haiti. The world powers fear black progress and don't want the Republic of Haiti to rise as a nation because Haiti is a living symbol of the fact that white supremacy is NOT invincible...

Not for the first time, Andre wondered what drove Roseline to turn him into a vampire and then abandon him. According to the vampires Andre met in later years, this sort of thing was frowned upon among the Undead. If Andre ever encounters Roseline one of these days, he might ask her. For now, Andre is heading to the Festival of the Fete Du Cap, the celebration of Cap-Haitien. Tens of thousands of Haitian men and Haitian women would be singing and dancing on the city streets, and there would be music and alcohol aplenty. Andre would get his party on, and also discretely hunt for the only kind of human prey he was allowed, the sociopaths, the bigots, the human traffickers, the serial killers and other undesirables. Taking out the human trash is a dirty job but someone's got to do it...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers