All Comments on 'The Vanilla Test - Day 10'

by koala011860091

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kareniswetkareniswetover 14 years ago
Awesome - wish I had a frient like Petra

I got so horny reading this last installment that I came twice. I so much wish I had a friend like that to push me into deeper things and then reward me like that.

I loved all the installments.

Thanks

rommieVestaJyarommieVestaJyaover 14 years ago
Lots of fun!

Loved the entire series very much! My partner and i read them together and enjoyed them lots. It reminded us of some of the games we've played and also gave her a few new ideas to try out on my the next time we go out. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This has been a real gem

I've loved the entire Vanilla Test series from start to finish. The series has consistently held my interest, left me in suspense, and progressed in a steady, logical and creative way from adventure to adventure.

You've also made Petra and Gretchen very warm, relatable erotica heroines. Over the ten installments, they've become familiar and inviting presences, and I'm very pleased that their bond has developed so warmly and affectionately, while still allowing them to maintain the tension of their erotic gamesmanship.

That's no small feat, since a lot of authors seem unable to avoid the painful 'lurch' when a story suddenly breaks its mood or becomes improbable or unpleasant.

All this, and you managed to keep pumping them out regularly too! You've more than earned a break, but The Vanilla Test sticks in my mind as setting a high bar, and it's a story that I've already returned to, and will continue to, with great pleasure. Thanks for sharing this charming and very arousing tale with your readers!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago


One of the best stories I've read...all 10! This is a must read!!!

MartinimanMartinimanabout 12 years ago
Still spectacular!!!

Just read this entire story again & it's still one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a story of two braindead lesbians

ow someone has to be trashy idiots of the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

Such a good story!! I couldn't stop reading it and getting myself off like Gretchen :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Vanilla series

Just read these stories...wow, so hot.Loved them. Was like Gretchen by the end ! hehe

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago

Hope it is continued even a sequal where the roles switch and Gretchen helps Petra with 10 tasks, but if you do decide its worth continuing you start it with the kiss at the end of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

god that whole series was so hot||| how I wish I was Grechen, kept me horny all the way through

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Never learned Petra's kink!

And no, "Gretchen" or "girls" isn't a kink. Need one more epilogue to wrap the story up. Share what Petra's kink is with some examples of it in use and share how their relationship is going.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 6 years ago
You did it!

Bravo! Believe me when I tell you it didn't take me ten days to read about Gretchen's efforts not to be vanilla and Petra's success in making her realize what was going on!

ScowlScowlover 4 years ago
Excellent

Most excellent story of all time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic series

This was simply great, you told a wonderful story. If you ever feel like writing part two, just know I will be waiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Petra's turn?

I'd love to see a sequel where Gretchen helps Petra explore one of her kinks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous