All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 29'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Finally!

My comment...

"What took you so long?"

I relly am enjoying reading this series, it is teaching me so much and fo r that I thank you.

However, this greedy sub is having difficulty waiting for each installment:)

I may require discipline lol

oxoxoxoxoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It's hard to believe that this creep can write

so much drival--It takes all kinds though

Rad'lRad'labout 15 years ago
You spin an -

enticing tale. Well done; the new characters added quite a bit of spice, not knowing where the tale would take them. I enjoyed this chapter as I have enjoyed the previous chapters. Thanks, and, I admit, I'm looking forward to more.

HAlmondHAlmondover 13 years ago

I simply love this story and this is one of those chapters what makes me wish so badly that there will be continuation to this...I really would love to hear how Elaine or/and Kristy comes back to get real training in academy. I humbly beg you to write more of this wonderful and amazing story. Please.

Steve150177Steve150177over 11 years ago
I wonder what this was about.

Elaine suddenly glanced around. She looked for Devon and stared at him for some time. John Stone and Lisa were engrossed in conversation with Andre about how long it takes to become a suitable Dominatrix. Kristy sensing the change in Elaine leaned closer and turned so others couldn't see her softly speak to Elaine. "What is it?"

"Just a thought, it couldn't be though." Elaine admitted after a moment, and then she relaxed. "I just had a wild thought is all." page 3, about 60% down

I wish I could figure out just what Elaine was thinking about here. To bad SM never told us.

Rad'lRad'labout 11 years ago
I wonder what - - - - - - (see previous comment)

My thoughts exactly. SvMn left us with a teaser. I wish that he would continue this story. It is much too good to abandon. Elaine had some insight into some aspect of the life - and I would dearly like to know what it is. Talk about torment.

HAlmondHAlmondabout 10 years ago
Hoping....

I really live in hope that we will find out what Elaine was thinking and if she was right in that also at some point. Maybe someday....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous