The Vengeful Ex-Girlfriend

Story Info
Ex-girlfriend uses her new powers to get back at her bf.
2.1k words
3.89
10.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr3ter
Dr3ter
8 Followers

The following story is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental. Additionally, it is important to note that all characters in this story are over the age of 18. The content of the story is intended for adult readers only.

The vengeful Ex-Girlfriend

It was a stormy night when Jason and his new girlfriend, Emily, heard a knock on the door. They hesitated, wondering who would come to visit them at such an hour, but curiosity got the best of them, and they opened the door to find Jason's ex-girlfriend, Rachel, standing in front of them.

Rachel looked different than they remembered. She wore a long black dress with a hood that covered her face. Her nails were long and pointed like a vampire's, and her shoes were black stiletto boots with spikes on the heels.

"Rachel, what are you doing here?" Jason asked, feeling a knot form in his stomach.

"I've come to get what's rightfully mine," Rachel replied with a wicked smile, revealing her pointed teeth.

Emily stepped forward, trying to reason with her. "Rachel, please, let's talk about this like adults."

But Rachel was beyond reason. She raised her hand and pointed a finger at Emily, muttering a few words under her breath. Emily felt a strange energy pulsing through her body, and suddenly she couldn't move.

Jason tried to intervene, but Rachel pointed her finger at him too, and he felt a sharp pain in his head. He shouted in pain but no sound came out.

Rachel laughed wickedly, reveling in her newfound power. "You thought you could just leave me behind and move on with someone else? Think again. I am now a witch, and I have the power to make you suffer like never before."

With a flick of her wrist, Rachel sent Jason and Emily flying across the room. They landed with a thud, groaning in pain. Rachel walked towards them, her heels clicking menacingly on the wooden floor.

"I'm going to enjoy this," she said, raising her hands to cast another spell.

Jason and Emily looked at each other, their eyes filled with fear. They had no idea how to stop Rachel, and they knew that they were in for a long and terrifying night.

--------

As Rachel approached them, she lifted her foot to reveal the spiked heel of her shoe. With a quick movement, she plunged it into the wooden floor, causing the boards to splinter and crack.

"You can't run from me," she hissed, her nails glowing with a dark energy.

Jason and Emily scrambled to their feet, but they knew there was nowhere to run. Rachel's magic was too powerful. They huddled together, hoping that they could at least face their fate together.

Rachel continued to circle them, her boots clicking ominously on the floor. Suddenly, she stopped and lifted her dress to reveal a pair of fishnet stockings.

"You never appreciated my sense of style," she sneered. "But now, you'll see just how wicked I can be."

She raised her hands, and the room filled with a swirling mist. Jason and Emily felt a strange energy wash over them, causing them to shiver with anticipation. They looked at each other, realizing that they were both feeling the same thing - a strange sense of desire, mixed with fear.

Rachel stepped forward and pointed a finger at Jason. "You're going to regret ever leaving me," she said, her nails glowing brighter.

With a flick of her wrist, she sent a bolt of dark energy towards Jason, causing him to scream in pain. But as the pain subsided, he felt a strange sensation coursing through his body. It was a feeling of pleasure, unlike anything he had ever experienced before.

Emily looked at him, her eyes wide with surprise. "What's happening to you?"

"I don't know," he gasped, feeling his body respond to the strange energy that Rachel was directing towards him.

Rachel turned her attention towards Emily, pointing a finger at her. "And you," she said, her voice dripping with malice. "You're going to watch as I take your man."

Emily tried to fight back, but Rachel's magic was too strong. She felt herself being pushed back against the wall, her body tingling with desire.

Rachel continued to toy with them, using her magic to create sensations of pleasure and pain. And all the while, her nails danced through the air and her shoes clicked on the floor, adding to the scary atmosphere.

As the night wore on, Jason and Emily were trapped in a web of magic and desire. They couldn't resist Rachel's power, and they knew that they would never be the same again.

------

The room was filled with a thick mist, and the only sounds were Rachel's clicking shoes and Jason and Emily's ragged breathing. They were both sweating and panting, caught in a web of desire and fear.

Rachel continued to use her magic on them, and with each spell, their pleasure grew more intense. They couldn't resist her, even if they wanted to. She had them under her spell, and they were powerless to escape.

Jason looked at Emily, his eyes filled with lust. "I can't resist her," he gasped. "I want her."

Emily looked back at him, her eyes filled with equal desire. "I know," she said, her voice thick with desire. "I want her too."

Rachel smiled wickedly, sensing their desires. "Oh, I can give you what you want," she said, her voice low and sultry. "But first, you have to obey me."

Jason and Emily nodded, unable to resist her command. They knew that they would do anything to feel the pleasure that Rachel's magic was giving them.

Rachel stepped forward, her shoes clicking on the floor. She leaned in close to Jason and whispered in his ear. "Kneel," she commanded.

Jason obeyed, sinking to his knees in front of Rachel. She lifted her dress to reveal her long, toned legs, clad in in the fishnets and boots. She pointed her fingernail at Jason, and he felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through his body.

"Kiss my boots," she said, her voice commanding.

Jason obeyed, pressing his lips to the smooth leather of Rachel's boots. He could feel the smooth surface against his lips, and the smell of leather filled his nostrils.

Emily watched, her body aching with desire. She knew that she wanted to feel the same pleasure that Jason was experiencing.

Rachel turned her attention to her, pointing her finger at her. "Strip," she commanded.

Emily hesitated, feeling a twinge of fear. But then she felt the familiar jolt of pleasure that Rachel's magic gave her.

She began to remove her clothes, feeling her body respond to Rachel's commands. Her nipples were hard, and her cunt was slick with desire.

Rachel smiled, watching as Emily stripped naked in front of her. She lifted her dress to reveal her own naked body, clad only in black lingerie.

"Come to me," she said, holding out a hand her nails performing a come here motion.

Emily obeyed, stepping forward to stand in front of Rachel. The witch ran her hands over Emily's body, feeling the smoothness of her skin.

"You're beautiful," she said, her voice low and seductive. "But you need to learn to obey me. Do you understand?"

Emily nodded, feeling a thrill of excitement shoot through her body. She knew that she wanted to be dominated by Rachel, to feel the pleasure that only the witch's magic could give her.

Rachel leaned in closer to Emily, her lips brushing against the younger woman's ear. "I'm going to make you feel things you've never felt before," she whispered, her breath hot against Emily's skin.

Emily moaned softly, feeling her desire build with every word that Rachel spoke. As her body sook in pleausre she knew she wanted to feel that pleasure, to be taken to the heights of ecstasy.

Rachel's fingersnails trailed down Emily's body, tracing the curve of her hips and the swell of her breasts. She could feel Emily's body responding to her touch, could sense the younger woman's desire building with each passing second.

"I want you to beg for me," Rachel said, her voice low and husky. "Beg me to give you what you want."

Emily's eyes widened, but she felt a surge of excitement at Rachel's words.

"Please," she said, her voice trembling. "Please give me what I want."

Rachel smiled, a wicked glint in her eyes. She leaned in closer, her lips brushing against Emily's as she spoke. "Say it," she whispered. "Say what you want."

Emily took a deep breath, feeling her desire building to an almost unbearable level. "I want you to make me come," she said, her voice barely more than a whisper.

Rachel laughed softly, a low, seductive sound. "Oh, I'll do more than that," she said. "I'll take you to places you've never been before."

With that, Rachel began to use her magic on Emily, her fingers tracing patterns of light and energy over the younger woman's body. Emily moaned softly, feeling the pleasure building with each passing second.

Jason watched, his own desire mounting as he saw Emily succumbing to Rachel's magic.

Rachel turned to him, her eyes blazing with lust. "You want to feel it too, don't you?" she said, her voice low and seductive.

Jason nodded eagerly, his eyes fixed on Rachel's gothic attire, her vampire nails and her dark boots. He knew that he wanted to feel that power too, to be taken to the edge of pleasure by the witch's wicked magic.

Rachel smiled, knowing exactly what Jason wanted. She turned back to Emily, her fingers tracing patterns of light over the younger woman's body.

Emily moaned, feeling the pleasure building to an almost unbearable level. She wanted to come, to feel that release, but Rachel kept teasing her, holding her on the edge of ecstasy.

Finally, Rachel leaned in closer, her lips brushing against Emily's as she spoke. "Come for me," she whispered. "Come for me now."

With that, Emily let out a scream of pleasure, her body convulsing with the force of her orgasm. Rachel smiled, feeling the power of her magic as she brought Emily to the heights of ecstasy.

Jason watched, his own lust mounting as he saw Emily's orgasm. He knew that he wanted to feel that too.

And Rachel was more than happy to oblige.

As Emily lay panting and sated, Rachel turned her attention to Jason. She could sense the desire burning within him, and she knew that she could make him feel things that he had never experienced before.

With a wave of her hand, Rachel lifted Jason off the ground and brought him towards her. He floated in front of her, his eyes locked on her boots and her vampire nails.

"Watch closely," Rachel said, her voice low and commanding. "Watch what I can do."

Jason watched, transfixed, as Rachel's fingers began to move in intricate patterns in the air. He could sense the energy building around her, could feel the power of her magic as it flowed through her.

Rachel turned her attention to Jason's body, her fingernails tracing patterns of light over his chest and his crotch. He moaned softly, feeling the pleasure building with each passing second.

"Such a good boy," Rachel said, a wicked gleam in her eyes. "You want to come for me too, don't you?"

Jason nodded eagerly, his eyes fixed on Rachel's gothic outfit, her sexy nails and boots.

Rachel smiled, knowing exactly what he wanted. She continued to move her fingers in conroling ways, sending waves of pleasure coursing through Jason's body.

And then, with a final flick of her wrist, Rachel let Jason come telekinetically. He moaned loudly, feeling the pleasure wash over him as Rachel's magic brought him to the brink of orgasm.

But Rachel wasn't finished yet. As Jason came, she used her mind control powers to give him a nail fetish, making him fixate on her vampire nails.

"Look at them," Rachel said, holding her hands up in front of Jason's face. "Aren't they beautiful?"

Jason nodded eagerly, his eyes fixed on Rachel's nails. He felt a surge of desire as he looked at them, wanting to touch them, to feel their sharp points against his skin.

Rachel smiled, knowing exactly that it was working. She brought her nails closer to his face, letting him get a closer look.

And then, with another flick of her wrist, Rachel made Jason come again. He moaned loudly, feeling the pleasure building to an almost unbearable level as he released himself while looking at the witch's wicked talons.

Rachel laughed softly, feeling the power of her magic as she brought Jason to the heights of pleasure. She knew that she had him completely under her control now, and that he would do whatever she wanted.

And she had plenty of plans for the two of them........

Dr3ter
Dr3ter
8 Followers