All Comments on 'The Vicar's Wife Ch. 25'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mbaabdmbaabdalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

While Zoe wasn't definitely a curve ball, this was a fantatstic chapter. I have been waiting weeks for one of my favorite authors to offer a new chapter. So glad it was you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it #2

I thoroughly agree - I have also been waiting for some more tales about Lady Sarah's sex life - and somehow I had missed this Chapter until just a couple of days ago. This Author doesn't write them fast enough for me. So nice to discover a Lady author of erotica which has a well researched, well-delineated, English background, and which isn't full of scatalogical Americanisms. And so nice for those of us who enjoy erotica written by a woman, whose imagination and command of language helps us readers to understand the honest, female PoV about NSA sex games.

Robert_NotRobert_Notover 10 years ago
Loved it #3

I had resigned myself to thinking you had lost interest in continuing this series after the Christmas episodes and was not only very pleased to discover that you had continued the series but had gone back to what I experience as a softer, more feminine style that you had used up till the Christmas party.

I find this style of yours very arousing and unique amongst the stories I've read on Lit over the years. It's also a delectable contrast to the juicy deeds your characters get up to withe each other.

And now off to Ch. 26!

bimsandy2003bimsandy2003over 10 years ago
THANK u SSOOOOO much

This was a great episode....loved it coz i love ladyboys and les/bi men and women me and my wife being one, i guess. it was amazing

Thank u Love for the amazing moments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous