The Vice Principal at the Bar

Story Info
A chance encounter with your Vice Principal.
1.5k words
3.64
22.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Script Offer] (You are more than welcome to make changes if you decide to use this script to make an audio.]

[All characters are 18 or older.]

Dianne Feng: The Listener's 38-year-old cougar Vice Principal. Her first and only marriage lasted for 2 years before splitting. Due to her stern demeanor, all potential suitors have been driven away; leaving her in a dry spell that's lasted over 13 years. She's on the short side, being 5'1", but has massive assets in her chest and buttocks.

Listener: An 18-year-old senior. Although usually seen with his band of misfit friends, he actually doesn't partake in their shenanigans. Ms. Feng believes that he does, causing disdain and accusations when something goes down.

Synopsis: You're at the beach town all by yourself. You were supposed to be there with your friends but all of them canceled. You tried to kill time but eventually wandered over to a nearby bar to have a seat and decide what to do next. Things seemed like they were going nowhere until a familiar face sits next to you...

*****

[] -- Insight into the character's mind or sfx.

() -- Mood, demeanor.

[The Listener sits at a beachside bar. The clinking of glasses and murmurs of amongst the tables drowns out the rerun of a football game.]

(Outraged) Ms. Feng: "No Long Islands?! You can't be serious! That's my favorite drink!"

[The Listener is shocked that his vice principal is at the same place as him, calling her name to check and see if it really is her.]

(Surprised) Ms. Feng: "Anon? You're at the beach too? I thought you would be with your group hitting shopping carts in a parking lot at this hour."

[The Listener explains that he's at the beach alone because all of his friends cancelled on him.]

(Understanding) Ms. Feng: "I see. Your friends flaked out on you and now you're here by yourself. Unfortunately, that's life. Sometimes it's friends, sometimes it's your husband getting a motel with hookers."

[Ms. Feng tries her luck with the bartender again.]

(Desperate) Ms. Feng: "Hey! Are you sure you couldn't make a long island? ... Damn! I've been craving a nice, tall one all week..."

[The Listener says he knows some bars around the town that have great drinks, even long islands. Even though he can't drink, he's been with his parents enough times to know his stuff.]

(Questioning, then suspicious) Ms. Feng: "You know some places that have long islands? ... Oh, I see what you're trying to do."

[The Listener is confused as to what Ms. Feng is implying.]

Ms. Feng: "Oh, I know exactly what your plan was! You were going to take me out to town and show me a good time, get me to think about how wrong I was about you. Then, I would take you back to my hotel room to "properly" thank you by losing my clothes and fucking you until sunrise! Then when the hangover sets in, you would show me all the videos and pics you took as incentive to keep the weekend going!"

[The Listener is beyond dumbfounded. Instead of stopping her, he chooses to let her continue.]

Ms. Feng: "And the day after that, you would do something like take me to the boardwalk to use to photo booth for a personal sexshoot! Making me take my clothes off and fuck me in all kinds of positions for a collage, tossing my clothes out of the booth to just to piss me off! After that, we would go back to a bar so you could show me off to everyone. And if someone tried to hit me, I would have to tell them all of the filthy sex acts we get up. After getting me tipsy, you would escort me to a stall where I'd be on my knees getting skullfucked by your cock until you cum down my throat! And when we got back to the hotel room, you'd take my bikini off right there in the elevator and make me escort you to the room to get you in the mood!"

Ms. Feng: "And on check out day, you would have one last fuckfest to send me back home yearning and begging for more of your cock. You would help me load my things into my car, then get us in the backseat for even more fucking! And since it's spring break, you would absolutely insist on staying over for the week."

Ms. Feng: "Knowing you, you would definitely continue this even back at school! Coming to my office at any time during the day just so I could suck your cock, or even having me pick you up from class in person! You'd probably go crazy once we got back, stripping me down, then fucking me ragged all over my office; going back to class after leaving me dripping with your spunk! Going as far as having me drive you to school early so we could fuck in my car in the parking lot! I can see it now. You'd come to my office, escort me to my car in the middle of day, even have curtains up over the windows to be able to fuck me up with privacy! You'd spend way more than a lunch break just wrecking my holes until you creampie me! Making me choose between my pussy or ass! "Please finish in my pussy! I want Your cock to ejaculate in the hole it was meant for! Finish in my ass! Pump this ass-pussy to the brim!" Maybe you would even put me upside down for a facefuck where Your cock "slips out" and you give me a one-man bukkake! Telling me that I can either do a walk of shame back to my office or go to motel to thoroughly take care of you!"

Ms. Feng: "Hell, knowing you, you would be bold enough to take me to your house! Introduce me to your parents as a private tutor then locking us in your room for a 1-on-1 sex-Ed lesson while your parents are oblivious to what's taking place, hmm? Fuck it, knowing you, you would probably tell them I'm your blowjob maid and still fuck me in your room! Even though your parents are nearby in the living room, that wouldn't stop you from claiming me right there on your bed! You would even convince them to let me stay for dinner, only to say that I left and whisk me away to your room for an all-night fuckfest! I can see you even calling me over in the dead of night wearing just a bikini top so you could turn the house into a bedroom! You would march me up to your room, dump a whole damn bottle of lube up my ass, then fuck me without mercy until I was cumming non-stop! You'd even open the door, fuck me on my side and order me to say that I'm your anal pocket pussy who loves your cock and begs for you to cum inside me if we get caught! Oh, but it wouldn't stop there! I'd join you on vacation so you could do even more deplorable things with me! Like, sneaking off when we're out to fuck in an alleyway, telling me all of the filthy things you're going to do to me later, or even telling a bartender then I'm your personal cocksucker who's addicted to deepthroating you!" And at night, you would pound me like there was no tomorrow with your bare-cock until we both passed out!"

Ms. Feng: "You would even go as far as have me take you to the superintendent's holiday party as a plus one. Oh, but you wouldn't be there to keep me company, you would sneak me away to the guest room where you'd strip me down and claim me on the bed! Sending me back out with my cunt overflowing with your cum!"

Ms. Feng: "But all that pales in comparison to your ultimate goal. You would have me take you back to the beach for a weekend where you would treat me like a princess and show me the best time of my life. But once we got back to the bedroom, you'd empty an entire bottle of aphrodisiac infused lube up my ass and tell me, "Dianne Feng, I'm going to make you mine tonight and I'm going to do it from making you cum with your ass!" God, the things you would do to me. You would put me in a full-Nelson on the bed and pound my poor asshole until I came no less than 3 times. Then, you would do it missionary until I came some more. A standing fuck, a squat fuck, hell, even taking it to the hallway to make me cum in public! And then you would have me pour my heart out to you. "Yes! I'll be yours! I'm all yours now! I'll proudly say that we're together with no shame! Now, p-please show me how much you love me by giving me the thickest, most massive creampie your balls will ever make!" I would say before you slammed your cock in as deep as possible to pump me full! You would get a pic or two of your dirty work then tuck us in for the night!"

[Ms. Feng takes a moment to collect herself.]

Ms. Feng: "So... you said you know some places?"