The View and the Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean pulled out and again started to hump her pussy. He kept starring at the pussy and invariably got a lot harder now. He felt the convulsions starting again and it spread unevenly around his dick. She was orgasming again.

"If you are going to keep doing that, I am going to ejaculate soon."

The convulsions began to cease. Sean gave a few more stronger strokes and he orgasmed to discharge a high tide of his fresh semen. He ejaculated inside her pussy.

"Oh shit! I think I came inside. Fuck, fuck."

He added, "Fuck. Your pussy was doing that. Those contractions and it made my dick very sensitive. I could not hold it. I could not..."

Layla said, "You filled me up. Let me taste your country semen."

Sean stood confused at this moment and then removed his slightly shrunk dick from her pussy. He watched Layla lost in her peaked desire. They stayed stationary. He felt uneasy, peeped again at his dick and her cum filled cunt. He could see the white semen flowing out of the onslaught pussy. She was reaching to get some cum to taste. He got up and he went to the shower. When he walked out, she saw his ass was in a perfect round shape. A muscular and a firm white ass.

Sean came out 15 minutes later and went to pour a drink. He took two shots and poured a drink for Layla. He came to give it to her but she declined to drink. He drank it and he took the other side of the bed, and he gabbled, "I can't believe I fucked a pussy. My dick fucked a pussy. It felt so crazy inside. Too good. You seduced me Layla." She heard it but she just slept.

Morning he woke up and found Layla was gone. He rose up and went to the window, and he could see Layla was back in her apartment. He stood there naked but Layla did not see him. Sean changed the cum stained sheets immediately. He grabbed his laptop and went to the cafe, and wrote all that he experienced. He wrote more than he experienced. Literature just poured in like champagne.

CHAPTER 6

Layla met him in the evening to talk again about various topics on desires, experiences in love, sex, friends and other things. Sean felt very awkward to talk but he stayed very kind to her. After all, he fucked her and he gradually grew out of his awkwardness.

"Did you enjoy sex with me, Sean?"

"A little."

Layla added, "Only a little. Was it a little good and bad throughout?"

"I never expected to fuck you. We did it and I liked it. Your orgasms were crazy. I felt some shiver move on my dick. It made me cum. It was really exciting when I went in."

Sean added, "Were you on birth control last night?"

"No but I took a morning-after pill. We're good."

Sean clarified again, "Are you really sure? I know the upshot of my cumshot."

Layla said, "Sean! Don't panic now. Ok! I won't let your one night's of research culminating in getting me to bear your fruit."

Sean laughed. He liked her humor and said, "I never had this problem in gay sex. But you are a woman. I left my swimmers inside you... around a few million or more and all potent sperms. It should not get victorious inside in bearing a fruit."

Layla cackled and said, "Oh... shut up Sean. Nothing to worry. Now do you want to have sex again? Can you fuck my pussy with a condom?"

Sean shook his head, "I wanna finish writing. You know my ideas run dry quickly."

Layla knew Sean would not desire to repeat it again.

She tried again but Sean was not willing to get anywhere close to her pussy. She kissed him and left.

Sean recalled that night when he plunged inside her pussy again and again and again. He ejaculated days' worth of semen inside her. She was a seductress. He grew hard thinking and touched his hard dick. He went to the shower and jerked off that night.

CHAPTER 7

Nine weeks later, Sean received Layla into his house while he was talking to his publisher on his phone. She brought a file and placed it on the coffee table.

Layla told him, "I have read your manuscript. The sex part is erotic. The ending is really a thrill." She demanded some changes and had plenty of questions. She handed him the manuscript and she felt impressed that Sean drew so many ideas from her; especially from that night. The next day Sean's publisher confirmed an appointment to read his manuscript.

---------------------------------------------

A year had passed.

Sean was on his book signing tour all over America with his new boyfriend. Sean's latest book was an instant success all over America and Canada, and it was received well by critics. He met Layla again when he was in Miami on his book signing tour. He broke news that his new editor wanted to start working on a sequel. Sean wanted to discuss this proposal over lunch with Layla & his boyfriend. Sean's boyfriend wanted to meet that special seductress who helped break Sean's gold standard and his writer's block.

12