The Village Bike

Story Info
Every village has a Bike you can ride anywhere, even a café.
839 words
4.26
16.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every village has a Bike and I'm Lower Manhattan's. If you see me anywhere doing anything, you can go for a ride. It won't even cost you anything. Well, technically, you pay for me in your taxes. For six dollars a year you can fuck the village Bike anytime you want. That's my job. From 18 to 50 my job, my life is to go around town and get fucked, whenever, wherever. The only time I'm ever really off duty is between 11 and 6, giving me a chance to get some sleep and recover. There is a catch though. If you're going to fuck me, you have to do it right then and there. No taking me home, or even into an alley. It has to be out in the open and well...sometimes it turns into a bit of an ordeal.

Yesterday, for instance, I was in getting a coffee first thing in the morning when I felt a hand go up my skirt from behind. I spread my legs, not entirely sure what it was the man wanted. When it was my turn at the counter it became clear as he bent me over it and unzipped his pants. He had a monster-sized cock which he unceremoniously stuffed into my pussy. I propped myself up on my elbows while he fucked me and gave the barista my order. She must have been new, or from somewhere else or something because she could not stop staring. Still, she managed to take my order, despite it being interrupted by a few moans.

Despite myself, I braced on the counter and thrust back against him. Bikes aren't supposed to interact. They're supposed to just get on with their day. But his cock felt so good. When the barista came back with my drink he started tapping on my clit while placing his order. My eyes rolled back. If he kept that up I was going to cum. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling it as he continued to pound away at my pussy.

He gave me one last good thrust with a perfect landing slap to the clit at the same time and that was all I needed. I started squealing as my toes curled in my shoes and an orgasm shot through my body. The clinching of my pussy was what he needed and soon he was shooting his load deep inside me.

Afterward, I needed a moment. The man, whose face I never even saw gave my ass a pat, zipped up his pants, and grabbed his coffee so he could go about his day. I didn't get the moment I needed though. I hadn't moved fast enough and just seconds later there was another cock inside me. He placed his order while unbuttoning my dress so he could grab at my tits. I could tell he was a smaller man and imagined he looked a bit like a Chihuahua humping a dog twice his size. He let out a little wail as he came in me. An awkward little "T-thanks" came out as he grabbed his drink and left.

It should have been my chance at freedom. But as I tried to move a hand pressed into the small of my back keeping me there. This time it was a couple. She climbed under me and lapped at the cum dripping out of my pussy while he slowly pushed into my ass. I clawed at the counter as they fucked me. Both of them knew exactly what they were doing and I found myself wondering if I'd fucked them before. When I came that time I screamed. The whole café stopped to look and I even got a few cheers as I squirted all over the woman's face.

I wasn't supposed to like it, but goddamn if that's not the stuff dreams are made of.

When it was all over I'd been fucked 20 times at that counter. It was the barista who took pity on my jelly brain and closed the café while she cleaned me up.

Of course, she was also my last customer. She licked at my clit while fingering my pussy and asshole. "Getting the cum out," she said. But we both knew the truth. I could see the damp spot in her pants. She may have been brand new to Bikes when this all started. But now...well, maybe she'd seek out a career as a Bike. She looked young enough still.

Thankfully things like that don't happen often. I do so much love it when they happen but they're a bit disruptive. Sure, I missed out on feeding the swans, but the swans would still be there tomorrow. The real disappointment was that I'd have to avoid the café for a while. But, at least the café would have an uptick in traffic for a while as word got out about our fun that day. So really, my job there was done. I just wish my coffee hadn't gone cold.