Hiking Sex (fm)

Story Info
My boyfriend Jacob and I have sex when we go hiking.
2k words
3.88
13.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

On the weekends, my boyfriend and I have been taking advantage of the warm summer weather by going hiking up in the hills.

Jacob and I started going on these long hikes together a couple of weeks ago.

Three or four hours together.

Jacob and I just talk and hold hands as we hike through the heavily wooded trails.

Four hours alone together has really helped out our relationship. Jacob and I are much closer.

Jacob is a golden retriever. Like, if a golden retriever magically got turned into a boyfriend-- that would be Jacob.

He looks like Kurt Cobain, with his long and messy sandy blonde hair.

His hair has this semi-neglected look to it. Like he doesn't comb or wash it that often.

Jacob's hair isn't gross, the semi-neglected look is kinda cute. It fits him well.

Jacob also has a good tan from hiking shirtless.

Jacob wears these white Adidas shorts all the time and never wears a shirt when we hike.

He is in really good shape. He's skinny fit-- like a swimmer.

I always wear a dress or skirt when we hike.

I know that at some point on the hike Jacob and I are going to want to fuck.

I bought Jacob a red bandana as a gift and a joke because he is so much like a golden retriever.

I tied it around his neck. (Like John B wears from the TV show Outer Banks).

2

So Jacob and I went on a hike.

I was dressed in a cute short sundress that shows off the black nature 'granola' tattoos going down my legs.

The tattoos look really good and bold on my pale ginger skin.

I have short red hair that I almost always keep in the same length pixie cut.

I'm a skinny string bean of a girl, but I've noticed some development in my quad and butt from all these long walks with my pet boyfriend.

I feel pretty positive about my body right now, maybe for the first time ever.

Jacob always calls me his 'little red flower.'

It's super cheesy, I know.

But I can't help but blush every time he calls me his flower. \

Jacob also calls me his "sunlight chick."

It's a lyric from a Mac Miller song we listened to the first time we had sex.

Anyways.

Jacob was in his normal hiking uniform: shirtless, in his white Adidas shorts, and a red bandana around his neck.

I was in my hiking uniform: braless and pantieles, in a cute, very short, pastel-pink sundress.

Jacob and I found a quiet secluded spot in the woods an hour away from the trailhead.

Jacob and I sat down and had a water break in this hidden grove.

The world is a quiet green wonderland. The only noises werte the wind and the chirping of the birds.

It's amazing how accurately the video game the Witcher captured the sound of the wind. That's exactly what it sounded like.

So together we sat together in this windy grassy knoll, and drank some water.

As we sat down and drank some water, Jacob's left hand found the inside of my thigh.

This is how Jacob shows me that he is in the mood.

(It's crazy how quickly we pick up on the sexual peculiarities of others).

I set down the water bottle and took the initiative.

I pulled Jacob's cheek to mine and we kissed.

Jacob and I shifted down from the tree onto the grass.

Jacob laid me back in the grass and rolled his hips on top of mine.

I wrapped my legs around Jacob and we dry humped into one another.

I was not wearing panties, so my sex was directly against the the white fabric of Jacob's shorts.

Jacob and I dry humped like this for a while as we kissed.

Jacob's shorts became wet with the friction of our sexes pressing into one another.

Jacob pulled down his shorts and put himself against my lips.

I don't think I have ever been so wet and horny in my life.

There is something about fooling around outside that really greases me.

Jacob pulled my tits out and fondled me while he took me.

I wrapped myself around Jacob, trying to pull him closer, trying to pull him more deeply into me-- trying to become one with him.

Still, he stroked in and out of me

You could hear the wind.

3

One Sunday Jacob and I were feeling extra kinky.

I brought a red fox tail butt plug with me on the hike.

I wore this super cute pastel yellow sundress without a bra or panties.

Realistically, the sundress is too short for me and rides up my butt.

Jacob likes it.

Once Jacob and I got pretty far up the trail, I lubed up the plug and put it in.

The red fox tail tangled beneath my cute yellow sundress.

Jacob and I hiked like this for a while.

Jacob made me walk in front so he could watch the red fox tail dangle and swish back and forth.

I felt free: walking through nature, semi naked, with a tail butt plug, and a cute boyfriend.

It felt empowering.

Jacob and I walked like this for an hour and came upon one of the secluded areas we like to fool around in.

Jacob and I sat together close on the grass and began to kiss.

I was so turned on.

Jacob bent me over his lap and pulled my yellow sundress up revealing my bare pale freckled cheeks and plug.

Jacob spanked my left cheek: soft at first, and then harder.

He only spanked me on the left cheek.

My cheek grew raw and red.

I could feel the heat emanating from my cheek.

I was crazy horny and squirmed in Jacob's lap as he spanked me.

Jacob didn't spank me that hard.

He spanked me just hard enough that I felt it and that it made a good solid slap sound.

Super horny, draped in Jacob's lap, my red fox butt plug in me, something in me broke.

My eyes teared up and I started crying.

It was not from pain.

It was all emotion.

Jacob stopped spanking me, sat me up, and we resumed kissing.

Tears ran down my face as Jacob and I held one another and kissed.

The grass of the grove felt good against my bare thighs. .

I cooled off a bit, but my eyes were still very teary.

Jacob bent me across his lap one more time and spanked me some more.

Still on the left cheek.

After the second spank, tears ran down my face again.

Like I said, it was not painful.

It was something else.

The feeling was enephable.

This time Jacob kept spanking me through my tears.

I felt exposed-- my pale bum open to the summer sky, the red fox tail making me feel absurd, the embarrassment of crying for no reason, the loud slap sounds echoing out through the quiet mountain grove, the raw heat coming off my body.

Still crying, Jacob sat me up again and we kissed.

I felt so raw and emotional.

Like all the strings of my heart came out to the surface all at once.

Jacob just held me in this quiet grove as we kissed and my heart calmed down.

I felt empowered.

I felt oddly loved.

There is something nice about doing something sexually absurd with a guy you really like.

Like, I felt exposed and bared before Jacob.

Jacob and I didn't even have sex. We just kissed and then walked back home, hand in hand.

4

The next time Jacob and I went hiking, I wore a kinky black choker with a metal loop on the front.

Jacob brought a blue rope dog leash and leashed me once we were far enough up in the hills.

It was such a turn on to be leashed to Jacob as we hiked up the hills.

Again, I wore just a sundress with no bra or panties.

It was a white low cut sundress that showed off my legs and cleavage.

My nipples poked through the thin white material.

The chafing of my nipples against the dress turned me on.

So did the black choker and blue leash around my neck.

At several points along the hike, like a good pet, i got down on my hands and knees and let Jacob fuck my mouth.

I love giving blowjobs. In fact, I have a tongue piercing that I got in undergrad just because I thought it would help me give better head. That's how much I like it.

Anyways, I got on my hands and knees and took Jacob in my mouth as we hiked.

I was so turned on being leashed on my hands and knees.

I love being shirtless Jacob's pet.

Jacob's penis has a sharp upward angle to it. It points straight up if you just let it be.

I try to let Jacob's penis keep this upward angle as I suck it.

My favorite thing to do is just let my tongue piercing roll over the underside of just the tip of Jacob's penis,

This drives him crazy.

He always spasms and breathes really heavily when I do this.

It is almost like edging, he gets this crazy sensation, but no possibility for release.

I guess I can't understand it fully because I am a girl and don't have a penis.

I imagine it feels like what just rubbing your clit feels like. But I don't know for sure.

I put my hand against Jacob's stomach, so I could feel his breath, as I rolled my piercing on the underside of just his tip.

One thing I love about hiking with Jacob is that he doesn't even bother to hide his erection in his white Adidas shorts.

I can look back and check out his package whenever I want.

So I sucked off Jacob a couple of times and he eventually got to a point of horniness where he couldn't take it anymore.

Right on the trail, Jacob laid me down and placed himself on top of me.

He slipped right in: no foreplay, no kissing.

Like a good pet, I complied and opened myself up to him.

Like a budding flower in spring, I opened my petals to be pollinated.

We didn't kiss.

One of Jacob's hands found my collared throat and choked me.

Jacob fucked me hard into the trail.

I was crazy turned on by this point.

Jacob fucked his pet hard.

My hands found Jacob's around my neck, and encouraged him to choke fuck me harder.

It was kinda hard to breathe.

I could only breathe 50%.

Jacob pounded me hard and just took me.

I felt my tits poke through my dress and into Jacob.

When it came time to climax, Jacob pressed himself as deep and as hard as he could possibly go.

As if he was attempting to split me in two.

Jacob got as deep as he could go and began to quiver.

His hand was still around my neck.

My hips couldn't help but to spasm and rock under Jacob, stroking every last drop out of Jacob.

Jacob choked me even harder as my hips stroked him.

It was lucky that no hikers interrupted us.

Jacob stood me up and grabbed my leash and we continued on with our hike.

My hair all messy, my knees weak, semen running down the inside of my thigh. .

I wish Jacob fucked me like that more often.

No kissing, no love, just a hard desperate fuck.

There's something very pure about just using someone's body to get off.

Nothing more.

Like if Jacob just said: "hey Claire, let me borrow your hand or mouth or pussy real quick--" I would be honored.

Jacob handed me a wipe and I cleaned myself off.

We then hiked some more, me still leashed, like a good pet.