All Comments on 'The Village Sluts Ch. 22-24'

by sgary3434

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going

This story is very good, hope you have a lot more chapters in store

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Get a proofreader!

Throughout chapters 1-24, your spelling is extremely poor and it diminishes the reading pleasure of your target audience. I strongly suggest you use the services of an experienced, competent and highly literate editor/proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nice story. Whens the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

I love your story. Can’t wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lol at the proofreader comment.

I like how someone reads 24 chapters and then complains about “extremely poor” spelling. If it was that bad they would have given up. There are a few typos but not so bad that you can’t work out what you meant to type. In general the quality of the story is very good and the occasional mistake doesn’t ruin anything. Especially as this is free and you are making good content so quickly for us. Don’t listen to the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At teh

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

No Thank You!

*

Hallo S. Gary 3434!

*

Well I'm right again, regardless of what the 'story tag' says, no straight male can write a lesbian sex stories, without adding a little male-cock in to fuck it up!

*

Queen Jackie and I, read about 2 thirds of the way through, stopping at 'Chapter 24: First Time.' ... So we are only giving it 4-stars.. Sorry too much cock in your lesbian sex story, for two dykes!

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersgary3434@sgary3434
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be going on an extended hiatus. I know I have two ongoing series and I'm sure you're patiently awaiting the next chapters, but I don't have the time to write anymore. Thanks for your understanding.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES