All Comments on 'The Village Sluts Ch. 33-35'

by sgary3434

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ass wiping ?

Can you include a scene in the next village sluts where one girl wipes the other girls ass ?. Like she smells the other girl hasn’t wiped so she pulls the other girls pants down and wipes her dirty ass with a wipe. (Would love this !)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent standard as always

Another fantastic submission. I will be sad once this series is done but as you say no point in just doing the same stuff over and over again. I do feel that Chloe’s puke adventure has a little way to go still though. Perhaps if she were to convince Anna to puke on her? I would also love more unwashed bodies and licking dirty asses. Other than that your dirty mind seems more than up to the task. I look forward to you next series eagerly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
puke

yeah, more puke play. they've got to do it together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Garbage

well since you are asking for ideas how about you develop puke play a bit more and go into garbage play. love if you do

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pit

i'd love to read about them finding a pit toilet and playing in it, more so then the beach bathroom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have now reached Chapter 35 - another incredible story. I have fallen in love with Anna and Chloe - two lovely young girls. I shall really miss them when I reach the end, but I understand the author's reasoning. I see there is a spin off with Jane, which I shall read after I finish the series.

An interesting move bringing Sue in with her enemas. Perhaps there is an opportunity for a spin off here. If the author didn't want to pursue it I thought about writing something myself. Difficulty is that I would have make Sue move to UK for me to write a spin off and that may not be practical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersgary3434@sgary3434
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be going on an extended hiatus. I know I have two ongoing series and I'm sure you're patiently awaiting the next chapters, but I don't have the time to write anymore. Thanks for your understanding.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES