The Vine Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman encounters a unique plant in the wilderness.
2.3k words
4.55
10k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadCigar
MadCigar
18 Followers

=======================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This is a complete overhaul and heavy rewrite of a story I released about a month ago here: https://literotica.com/s/the-vine-mother. In fact, the story will be so different that it may be pointless to give it the same title. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, and I look forward to releasing more in the future.

=======================

The Vine Mother: Chapter 1

It was blazing hot outside. It had to be one of the hottest summers in a while, but honestly, I thought that same thing every time summer rolled around... I had been out for hours, exploring the nearby forest, searching for a few accenting berries for tonight's dinner. Unfortunately, I had picked the area close to my cabin clean. With the sun in the sky, I knew my bearings; the river was just south, and from there, I just followed it to the village.

"Ehhh, exploring a little further won't hurt anybody," I said aloud.

Half an hour later, I thought I had found a promising berry bush but was quickly disappointed as the putrid smell immediately told me of its poisonous nature. So, I continued walking farther from home than I have been in years (further than ever if you took out the well-used paths). My stomach growled, and I decided that it was time for lunch.

When I found a small clearing with the sun peeping through, I set my bag on the forest floor and started digging through it. The light brown paper sack crinkled as I pulled out some homemade bread and cheese. I leaned against a nearby tree and started to eat when I felt a gentle stinging on my arm.

"AHh!" I yelped, scrambled up, and nervously looked around, searching for some sort of venom-using predator. Instead, my eyes met a very unusual specimen. Now, I had come across my fair share of strange and exotic foliage, some useful, some deadly. But none of them had caught my eye as much as the one I found at the edge of that small clearing.

I just couldn't take my eyes off it. It was different from anything I'd ever seen before, well, maybe it was close to a sort of upside-down jellyfish. The red tendrils were long and thin, stretching into the air, obviously intending to lure smaller insects toward its center. It almost seemed to glow a crimson from within. I was mesmerized by how it moved, and I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. I wanted to touch it, to feel its coiling lengths against my hand, to explore its strange beauty.

I stepped closer, and as I did, I noticed that the plant seemed to be responding to my presence, its coils slowly attempted to grasp my fingers as my hand got closer. I touched it for but a moment when the same stinging sensation as earlier broke my trance, and I yanked my hand back in pain. My palm was still pulsing from the sting, but I think I could manage it with a little... alchemical assistance.

No one in the village had ever really been interested in me, so I grew up making do with the local plant life. During this time, I picked up a few tricks. I learned that, when masticated and boiled in mead, salmaci root made for a great "experience enhancer" with the added benefit of being an intense pain reliever.

Now that I was an adult, I still had the habit of coming out to the woods from time to time and enjoying myself amongst nature. And I always carried some distilled salmaci root with me. You never knew when you were gonna need it, right? Looking at the tendrils protruding from the unknown plant, I smiled and blushed as I imagined what they might feel like.

As I contemplated using the special vial tucked into my lunch bag, I remembered the village elder's words when he first sent me into the forest for kindling. I walked over and grabbed the vial, its purple liquid shimmering in the daylight. "The one who remains in their comfort zone is one who lives life unsatisfied," I murmured as I threw my head back and downed the contents.

A familiar, intense heat emanated from my chest, and I knew that it was time to find out what this little shrub was capable of. Its tendrils slowly wrapped around my wrists as I reached out to touch it. Instead of pain, a pleasant tingling made its way up my body, and the hair along the back of my neck stood on end. I shivered and thought, "This one is going to be goood."

=====

I let the coils take me, and soon, I was lying on the ground, with the plant's long appendages swaddling my body and slowly wrapping their way under my dress toward my nether regions. I lay there momentarily, thinking about my last few experiences and how they compared to this one. It was definitely more intense. As I thought, the writhing appendages began to move lower and lower until they were inside my shorts.

The heat intensified, and I could feel my skin reddening in response. I felt like I was almost being cuddled as the vegetation pleasured me, whether it meant to or not. The coils of the plant were quite a bit longer than they were a few moments ago... Perhaps it stores its unnecessary length underneath? It would have been a cause for concern if a surge of pleasure hadn't erased the idea of caution as quickly as it was brought up.

They wrapped their way around my clit through my undies, gently caressing the sensitive spot with every movement. My moans became louder, and my hips started to buck with the sensations. With my fingers, I could only inspire such reactions in one of a few places on my body at a time. These things were exciting all of me simultaneously. I squirmed and wriggled, flexing my thighs red as the plant continued to explore me.

They pinched my nipples, pulling and twisting, causing me to squirm with mirth. My hands were trapped beneath me, and I could not stop myself from grinding against them as my muscles convulsed. Then, I felt my shorts begin to tighten as the tendrils began to bulge the fabric down there.

The coils seemed to be trying to... get inside me from down low. I used what little mobility I had to crunch up a bit and unbutton my shorts for a look inside. It was almost like they were forming the head of a penis without a solid shaft. I imagined the sensation would be similar to one of the cocks I had never experienced, but I tried to push away the mental image the pseudo-cock was giving me.

My panties loosened, and the tendrils pressured at my dampened entrance as they began rubbing against my folds. I snapped my legs shut and debated pulling away altogether. The raw sensation directly against my skin was so much more intense, thanks in part to my special tonic from earlier. Plus, part of me still hoped I would have my virginity taken after marriage... The other part thought that was so rare these days that it wouldn't be appreciated, and I was tempted to "loosen up" like the other girls. Besides, the stems of this seedling were deceptively strong, so it wouldn't have been easy to escape anyway-

"AhH, fuck!" I cried much louder than expected as my entire body jerked violently with a burst of pleasure.

The plant used my own juices as lube to squeeze through my thighs' defenses. Its appendages started to glide shallowly between my lower lips while still gently rubbing across my now fully exposed clit. A jolting shiver ran down my spine as my vision blurred and a sudden wave of nausea hit me. It was painful at first. Like, really painful. I wasn't sure if I'd ever felt such fervor, especially when paired with the mild stinging over my entire body.

This was just a few of the inches the creature had at its disposal, so I scrambled my arm free from the tendrils' grasp and into my sack to search for my spare salmaci root elixir. I had never taken two within such a short time, but if I was in store for more of this, I needed it. I grabbed the vial, popped the cork, and downed it so fast that the tavern regulars would have been impressed. My mind filled with memories of all those nights alone in my room when I had struggled through a dull orgasm before finding the true bounty of the forest.

The pain only blazed for a few seconds more before melting its way into impure ecstasy. My hips bucked uncontrollably against the grassy floor as my breathing grew ragged. My head swam, and my bare toes curled hard as the glow of bliss slowly began to return.

Unclenching my muscles and spreading my legs, I allowed the tendrils unhindered access. My subconscious must have decided for me that I wasn't going to resist anymore. But I wasn't too upset, this whole experience was so much better than just masturbating...

They moved their way down my slit, pressing deeper into my pussy, spreading me wide apart, and bringing out even more wetness than ever before. I felt my body responding to the wild sample, and I could feel myself becoming increasingly aroused. I gasped in blissful shock as the vines slid further into my body, pressing against my walls, exploring every inch of me.

I finally reached my peak, and came with an intense, powerful shudder. I cried out, jerking violently against those vines buried within my flesh. The pulsing heat within intensified, but the pleasant forest wind made its way through my clothes, cooling me off somewhat. I closed my eyes to let the sensations wash over me.

They grasped and stroked my ass and slowly started to pressure against my asshole. I snapped out of my stupor and instinctively slammed my hips downward on the tendrils, and they pulled back in response to the physical trauma.

"Sorry!" I nervously laughed at the plant, knowing it couldn't actually understand me, "I don't think I am quite ready for that just yet." As much as I wanted to continue letting them take me, something inside told me to hold off on the anal part... at least for now. Maybe later... maybe...

Those coils returned their attention to my now engorged clit. Their movements were sending waves of pleasure through my body. My head rolled back onto the earthy carpet with a heavy thud, and I focused on nothing other than the diversion they were so freely providing me. I felt like I was in a trance and could do nothing but succumb.

I couldn't imagine how the townsfolk would react if they ever saw me like this. The thought almost gave me a thrill as my pussy wettened to the point that the sound alone of thrusting vines was enough to make my face flush even redder with heat. My breathing increased rapidly, causing me to moan with every pump as they went deeper inside. I tried not to cry out as each stroke caused more intense goosebumps along my skin.

What would people say about me? Would they be horrified by such a sight? Would they be jealous? Aroused? Or would they just laugh and call me a slut for nature?

"Yes, yes, YES!" I moaned out loud again, causing one of the tendrils to respond with renewed vigor.

I also felt a slick, sticky substance near my pussy that I didn't think was mine. Maybe it was secreting something? Once again, my wary thoughts were shattered as the coils expanded and hardened while still within me. The sensation was overwhelming, and soon I was on the brink of orgasm.

"FUCK!" I cried out in surprise at how deep the plant had managed to push itself.

I panted in base satisfaction as I rode the waves that washed through me. I could hear the tendrils' movements, but I couldn't focus enough to make out any individual motion. I felt my body quivering in pleasure as the plant fully filled me, and with one final thrust, I exploded into another powerful orgasm, but unlike my previous, this one seemed almost endless. I was soaring through the sky on a gentle cloud. Almost a slow, drifting fall from the cosmos down to the planet. I was much too dizzy for that to have been an ordinary climax.

I lay there on the ground for what seemed like a blink of eternity, the tendrils still enveloping me, inside and out...

=====

My skin was being dragged over the dirt beneath me, like this thing was pulling me away from the clearing.

"Wait... whwat are- what are you..." I could barely slur the words aloud as the world spun around me. My mind grew fuzzy. I tried to force myself up, but all I got for my efforts were pain and weakness instead of strength as I fell back against the ground.

I tried to move my arms toward the pack for the small dagger I carried, but I was much too far away now. The tendrils quickly responded to this by tightening their grip much less gently than before. They wrapped my arms to the side of my body and I was fully bound by the vines now.

My eyes rolled back in my head, and I could feel myself slipping in and out of consciousness. My eyelids fluttered as if I had taken several strong hits of alcohol. "H-hey-" My voice trailed off as my mind was slipping. Despite my fear willing my body to rise, my vision blurred and slowly faded to black.

=======================

Note #2: I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any criticism, I would love to hear it :)

=======================

MadCigar
MadCigar
18 Followers