The Virgin

Story Info
Safron teaches a nerd about sex!
804 words
3.45
14.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

"Safron!" I heard my dad shouting me from down stairs.

"What?" I huffed, annoyed her interrupted me on my phone.

"Gary and Elaine are coming over for a drink and they're bringing Charlotte to hang with you." He replied.

"But dad! I'm supposed to be going seeing a boy tonight!" I moaned.

"Sorry Saf, but this is important, we promised you'd be in so she wouldn't be on her own. Please do this for us." My dad replied.

I sighed. "Right okay." I frowned as I picked my phone up. I was so frustrated that I wasn't going to get laid!

Later that night I was sat in my room with Charlotte. She was the complete opposite of me. I was always quite popular and I got any boy I wanted. She was a quiet girl who spent most of her time on her own at school.

Charlotte barely said a word for the first half an hour. "I can't believe I'm missing out on an orgasm to sit here in silence with you." I grunted.

"An orgasm?" Charlotte said with a surprised look on her face.

"Yes an orgasm. I was going to a boys to get laid but I have to stay with you!" I hissed.

"Erm, I, I'm sorry." Charlotte said nervously. I noticed how uncomfortable she was when I mentioned sex.

"What's wrong? Does sex scare you or something?" I laughed.

"I just, Erm, I've always been told people don't do it before marriage..." Charlotte said innocently.

"What?! No that's just what people tell kids! I've done it loads!" I giggled.

She pondered for a few seconds. "Erm, how do you, erm, you know, do it?" She asked nervously.

"Well I start with him eating me out, then put his dick in my pussy." I replied. I got horny as I said it, thinking about sex was killing me!

"What's eating you out mean?" She asked innocently.

I was about to explain it but then I thought of a better idea! "Erm, want me to teach you?" I said softly to make her feel like I was doing her a favour.

"Teach me? How?" She asked.

"Get on your knees and I'll talk you through it." I instructed. She willingly followed my instruction. I pulled my shorts off and sat on the edge of the bed in-front of her. I parted my legs revealing my shaved pussy.

"Erm, I..." she was lost for words as she looked everywhere apart from at my pussy.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in slowly. "Kiss my pussy." I giggled. She hesitated before giving it a small peck.

"Erm, now what?" She asked.

"Keep kissing it." I giggled. She started giving it kiss after kiss. I was getting so horny! "Now lick it!" I hissed. She did as she was told. She didn't really know what she was doing but she tried. Her tongue was going everywhere. It was hot watching her struggle but I needed to cum and she couldn't get my clit!

I lifted my legs up exposing my asshole. "Lick there!" I giggled pointing at my ass.

"Erm, that sounds kind of horrible..." she said nervously.

"It's part of sex, you need to get used to it." I said manipulatively.

She took a deep breath and reluctantly started to lick my asshole. I grabbed the back of her head holding her there as I rubbed my clit with my other hand. "Stick your tongue all the way up!" I ordered. She obliged.

"I'm gunna cum all over your Fucking face!" I screamed as I pulled her up from my ass and held her face in-front of my pussy as I squirted.

"Oh my god!" She gasped in shock.

"Clean up the mess you caused!" I hissed shoving her face back in my pussy. She licked me clean.

I eventually pushed her back. "That's what eating out is." I giggled.

She was covered in cum gasping for air. She went to stood up and wiped her face with her hands. "Erm, wow." She gasped.

"Now you need to thank me for teaching you, get back down!" I giggled.

She sighed and sank to her knees. "How?" She asked.

I shoved my feet in her face, "sniff!" I hissed. She did as she was told without a fight. "Now kiss." Again she didn't fight it. "Now lick!" I giggled.

"Really?" She sighed.

"Yes really, go on!" I laughed.

She hesitantly started to lick my feet. I made her worship my feet for half an hour! "Now eat me out again quick before you go. I need another orgasm!" I giggled as I shoved her face into my pussy. The night turned out okay after all!