All Comments on 'The Virgin'

by GeorginaX

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. I remember my first time having lesbian sex in high school. Wasn't shy as Charlotte. Was invited to a Slumber Party, my friends parents were away for a few days. The four of us stripped to our bras & panties and started to do vodka shots. Before we knew it we were all 69ining each other. Never knew lesbian sex could be so fun. Married now and Bi, my husband allows me to have a female lover, sometimes we have threesomes!!!!!

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 1 year ago

Why did you bother writing this trash?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Girls get drunk have sex with drunk Guy and Guy ends up in jail. Labeled a sex offender.

Girls get drunk have sex with other drunk girls and its an experiment.

Methinks this is by design.

Just understand that assault is assault whenever alcohol or drugs are mixed with sex.

Reliving trauma - one hell of a drug that some people use to take advantage of others.

Furthermore this story is the opposite of good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another brilliant story from you! I wish someone had done that to me when I was younger and didn’t know anything!

The commenter below is reading stories on a sex fantasy website, but is complaining about “assault” and talking about alcohol and drugs which don’t even feature in the story — who are these people I wonder?! What a joke!

K x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous