The Virgin and the Hot Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A virgin meets his sexy GILF chat partner.
3.1k words
3.98
11.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started innocently enough, a friend told me about the hot stories on Literotica. I read a few and really like them, but after some exploration I found there was also a chat room feature. Now to come up with a good name, one that is descriptive about myself and could draw a little attention. Thus, Blueeyedtanner was born and my journey into lit chat began. I reached out to a few ladies with interesting names and hit it off. Having nice conversations, some even over multiple sessions.

Then one name in particular stuck out. I sent a message and hoped for the best. What I wasn't expecting was such an enthusiastic response. We hit it off almost immediately, she told me she was married and that her husband knew that she chatted and he was cool with it. It was to the point we were chatting every day. First thing in the morning and the last thing before bed, with a few others sprinkled in. It wasn't anything super steamy or over the top, in fact it was almost the opposite, two friends getting to know each other, with some heavy flirting thrown in for fun. One thing she made very clear was that she wasn't really into roleplaying, which was fine with me. I just liked talking to her and getting to know her, even asking for advice at times.

One of the things that I confessed to my new friend was my lack of experience. I was open and honest about it and told her that I had pretty much none. I think this excited her more than she was willing to admit and, I think, endeared me to her. I was considerably younger than her, she could have easily been a GILF... my GILF to be more accurate.

As we talked more and more, we realized that we did not live very far from each other and that the idea of meeting was not out of the picture. We had gotten to know each other so well; it was almost natural that this would be the next step. There was obvious chemistry between us and there were no secrets between her and her husband, so we set a date. Needless to say, I was nervous, was I being tricked, was it a scam, or was it the real thing. Only time and a tank of gas was stopping me from finding out.

We decided we would meet at a place that was about half way for both of us for dinner. Just some friends meeting for dinner, no big deal. The two of them had become very special to me so I knew that even if nothing else ever happened, that it would be a great experience. A great chance to get out of my own bubble and meet some new and interesting people.

The drive to the restaurant was the longest trip of my life. It seemed like I would never get there, then when I did it felt like time had been standing still. I took a few deep breaths in my truck then got out and walked into the restaurant. I scanned the room for them, then suddenly our eyes met. I could see the excitement in her eyes as she stood.

All doubts vanished as she got up from the table and came over to where I was standing to bring me over. Not a word was said as she reached around my neck and pulled me down a little and hugged me, pressing her body close to mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her back, then heard her whisper in my ear. "Thank you so much for coming Tanner, I promise you won't regret this" I smiled at her nervously. "It's so nice to meet you, I am sure I won't" was all I could reply. Then I felt her hand slip into mine as she led me over to the table. Her husband was a big man, but he had a casual smile that put me at ease as I shook his hand.

I slid into the booth and she slid back into theirs, next to her husband. As I sat there all nerves were gone. It was as if we were picking right up. We talked and laughed all the way through dinner enjoying each other's company. I could feel her eyes on me and each time I looked over and saw her giving me that look I would blush a little. It was the best meal of my life and the best decision I had ever made.

After the main course she excused herself and left her husband and I at the table. We talked about what a beauty she was and how much fun she was. He was very good at putting me at ease and the two of us had a very nice conversation. I looked up as she approached the table smiling up at her. I was a little stunned when she joined me on my side of the booth. Scooting over some to give her some room only to have her scoot closer to me. Looking over I saw her smiling at me, then I felt her hand on my thigh. My heart raced as I smiled at her.

The waiter asked if we wanted any dessert, she spoke quickly letting him know we didn't and that we were ready for the check. I knew the evening was winding down at that point and was so happy with myself for following through and coming. They insisted on paying for dinner, and wouldn't even hear of me trying to pay any part of it. Once the bill had been paid I felt her slide her hand up and down my thigh and lean into my ear again. "We have a room at the hotel next door, maybe we can have dessert.... there?"

My eyes widened at her offer and I looked across the table at her husband and saw the wide knowing smile. Quickly I looked at her and nodded "Yes, I would like that very much" I said, my eyes wide and my heart racing. Then I watched as he moved out of the booth and she followed. Standing as she looked down at me "Coming?" she asked with a coy smile. I was out of the booth and by her side as we navigated our way out of the restaurant. Once outside her husband was leading the way walking in front of us, I felt her hand slide around mine and hold my arm as we walked down the street on the cool, dark night.

The hotel was a national upscale chain, not too fancy but perfect for our situation. We all talked and enjoyed each other's company as we made our way to the room. Once in the room we all sat for a few minutes, just talking laughing and enjoying the palpable tension. After about 15 minutes her husband stood up and walked over to his beautiful Hot Wife and said "I'm going to be waiting in the bathroom while you rock Tanner's world, remember that this is only a 1 shot deal because he is a virgin, otherwise I would be in the room the whole time." He leaned in and gave her a very passionate kiss and whispered in her ear before leaving the room.

My heart was beating so hard I thought it was about to jump out of my chest. I was excited and scared and my virginal erection started to grow as she looked at me and said, "Tanner this is your chance to back out if you are going to." I'm sure I had a bit of a deer in the headlights look as I said, "No Ma'am I am here to give you my virginity". She stood up and walked over to me and said, "Stand up Tanner". I stood as she looked up at me and did not say another word then she kissed me softly at first. She slowly slipped the tip of her tongue into my mouth, and I did the same to her. Slowly she moved her tongue farther into my mouth and our tongues were entangled and enjoying the taste and feel of each other.

She seemed to go just a little bit deeper into my mouth with each separate round of kissing as if she were building up to a deep crescendo of passionate kissing. She did indeed get more passionate and before long we were enjoying deep kisses like I had never experienced before. The passion was overwhelming and something that I had never felt before, but I wanted more.

Our slow buildup of passion seemed to take on a pattern, with each progression to our kissing; slow moving and deliberate with each step, I was mesmerized. I could feel her hands slowly move up to the top button on my shirt as she unbuttoned it and moved down to the next button. I felt her slowly work each button open until my shirt was all the way open. She ran her hands over my smooth chest and said, "very sexy Tanner". All the while we continued our deep passionate kissing.

Her fingers proceeded down to the button of my jeans. Unzipping them as the passion felt kiss continued. My erection was rock hard and I could barely contain myself, I didn't know how much more I could take. She reached into my underwear and took a firm grip of my virgin hardness and squeezed it several times as if she were giving me pleasure while at the same time sizing my manhood up. She broke our kiss finally and slid her full lips up the side of my cheek to my left ear and whispered, "Tanner, I want to feel this (as she gave my erection a squeeze) in my mouth now."

She slowly lowered herself kissing my neck, then my chest, my navel, and then she gave the head of my hardness a gentle kiss on the tip. I thought I was going to cum in her mouth before we even got started. She continued the pattern of slowly taking just a little bit more of my rock-hard member into her mouth with each back and forth. She was taking a quarter inch more with each movement forward and her lips backed off all the way to the tip on her retreat. It felt so good, better than any masturbation that I had ever performed on myself and it felt way better than I had even imagined! It felt so good and I thought with each plunge she had taken all that she would or could but she continued one quarter inch at a time. She continued this until her lips and nose were on my trimmed pubic area. She had taken my entire erection into her throat, and it felt like heaven on earth.

Now that she had taken all of it, her pace quickened, and I could feel my cum boiling and it felt like I was about to cum with each tip to base plunge onto my member. Then, before I realize it, I started to cum, gently I tried to push her head away so I would not cum in her mouth but she grabbed my buttocks and pushed me deeper into her throat. I exploded as she looked up into my eyes and hummed "um hmm". The vibrations sending a wave of ecstasy through my body. She swallowed each thick rope of cum feeling her mouth contract around me each time, causing me to moan and shoot even more. When I was done, she slid her mouth off and gave the head a couple of little peck kisses, sending shivers up and down my spine. She stood up and whispered into my ear, "how was that Tanner?" I could only managed to stammer "a... a... amazing". She stood up, and kissed my lips and walked away into the bathroom with her husband.

I stood there for a minute to gather my thoughts. I had just received what I'm pretty sure was a world class blowjob from a beautiful, passionate, experienced woman. I thought that the night may be over since I was feeling a bit satisfied after my orgasm. I did not know what to do so I buttoned up my pants and shirt an sat down in the chair and relived the blowjob in my head over and over again. I could hear faint murmurings coming from the bathroom, but couldn't make out what was being said. Quietly I sat back to collect my thoughts and try to regain my composure.

My GILF and her husband both came out of the bathroom together and we assumed our previous positions. Her husband taking the other chair and the object of both our attention sat at the foot of the bed. He looked over at me and smiled and said, "Tanner I know that you are here to lose your virginity and we are here to enjoy our sexuality by adding a lover to our marriage. If you want to continue this I am going to be in the room for the rest of the night, if you are ok with that we will proceed if you are not, we will all say our goodbyes and no hard feelings, it is up to you." Without hesitation I quickly replied, "I would like to continue, what I just experienced was amazing". My heart racing and my head spinning as I looked back and forth at the two of them.

Her husband smiled then took charge and suggested that I get undressed and get on the bed then he asked his wife if she would like to try and revive my erection with more of the same. She stood up and started removing her clothes slowly and sexily as she said "I would love to". I watched as she stripped down, revealing her body to us slowly. Once she was completely naked, I could see her large enhanced breasts with perfect pink nipples and areolas causing my erection to twitch back to life. She climbed onto the bed and licked my member from base to tip on the underside and grabbed it with her right hand and gave it a squeeze. It was almost fully erect already and it seemed like the night was just starting over. She took my hardness into her mouth not all the way into her throat and moved up and down while swirling her tongue around the tip on each back stroke. She said "Baby my favorite position is cowgirl and I want to ride your dick for your first time, I think you will really like it".

I could not speak but I think I did nod at her suggestion. She inched her way up my body and lowered her perfect breasts into my face. I couldn't help but to pick my head up and press my face between them. My hands holding them as she moved her body over mine. Then I felt her hand on my guiding me into her. My body shivered as she placed my throbbing head just inside her and held me there. She looked down at me and smiled and whispered "hold still if you can Tanner". Much like the blowjob and the kissing sessions she started to lower herself onto my member taking about a quarter inch with each stroke. The feeling was warm, silky and tight. This lady with all her experience had a very tight grip on my hard virgin dick. It was fantastic, better than I had ever imagined. She worked her way down to the base and I could feel all of her warmth. It felt amazing, like nothing I had ever experienced. She stated moving from tip to base just as she had with the blowjob. If felt good, but I felt much more in control than before and felt there was little danger of cumming again too soon. She moved up and down for about 5 minutes, then with each plunge to the base she would grind against me for a few seconds before sliding back up.

I could tell by the way she was moving on top of me that it was her turn and soon she screamed out enjoying her first orgasm. She rested at full insertion for a few seconds and then started coming up the shaft a quarter inch at a time only in reverse from our previous session. She continued this and we were back to our rhythm of plunging deep and removing to the tip. I sensed that her husband was moving around, but I was so mesmerized with her sexiness I had no idea that other people even existed in this moment. Before I realized it, he had moved behind her then slowly she slid herself off of me and tilted her pelvis upward as her husband slid his dick inside her. She slowly moved forward and came off of him and tilted forward and plunged back onto mine. She alternated for several strokes this way and then once again she ground herself into me and had another even stronger sounding orgasm. She again rested and repeated the process. She would slide off my dick, onto her husbands and then off and then back onto mine. I could tell when her passion was reaching its peak and I would fondle her breasts. When she would get close to climax I would gently squeeze and roll her nipples and areolas between my fingers it seemed to send her right over the edge into orgasm after orgasm while still following the same alternating pattern.

After the 10th orgasm she started concentrating on my member again up and down. I felt her warm breath on my ear as she whispered "you can move now Tanner if you like." Without hesitation I pushed up into her warm wet pussy as she continued to gyrate and soon we had a good rhythm and I could feel the pressure in my balls coming to a boiling point again. It was as if she could already read my body as she pressed down hard onto me, pushing me deep inside her. My orgasm lasted a very long time as I writhed beneath her moaning loudly as my body tensed. My moans became even louder when the pulsing started and I blew my semen deep into her warm chamber. At the same time she had her last orgasm. She fell down with her head beside my right ear. I heard her whisper, "I hope you enjoyed that Tanner." I could not speak, but managed a wide smile and an enthusiastic nod. My virginity was gone, never to be retrieved, but I could not think of a better way to lose it.

The END.