All Comments on 'The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 01'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

♥️♥️♥️love this. Can't wait for the next part!!!

I love all your work!! I always go back to your stories when I need to cum!! 💯

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for reading!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise. I'll stick around for a bit longer and see where you're going with this. Hopefully Virginia is going to screw up the bitchy aunt's plan by falling in love with Brent. That would be an amazing twist. Scored 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, definitely an interesting premise, given that historically women were often viewed as property rather than people I can see how the wealthy types might instigate this kind of thing. Completely bizarre but plausible. Made me wonder though what if the initiate doesn’t want to go though with this odd family custom?

It’s very well written too.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, ScottishTexan. Stick around 'til the end. You won't regret it!

Hi Tess, Thank you for your comment! Well-written is always high praise! And, I agree, the conflict of breaking tradition is definitely at the heart of this one. I'm sure this probably does happen somewhere in the world, with people wearing long red robes, burning incense, wearing animal skulls, and chanting prayers with a virgin on a table. Lol.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

I'm sure I've never read of this exact kind of thing proposed before--especially when it came to proposing money and then "interviewing" a possible john personally and in action.

Certainly if your intention was to make Brent appear nervous and inexperienced, you succeeded well--although he seemed a bit too nervous at times--since he stated he had Alexandra 12 times (should have gotten some confidence with that much practice).

I'm definitely intrigued enough to continue reading and see where this goes. 4

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, Comentarista82. Thanks for commenting! I think Brent was nervous x2, because not only was it an interview for sex, but... maybe he exaggerated his resume a little. We'll see. I'm glad you're intrigued enough to continue. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I actually find it fucking hilarious 😂😂😂

Good job, definitely sticking around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm an annual visitor to your account and every year I am just blown away. You write so well and I'm absolutely loving the work so far! It's got me invested and laughing my ass off, cant wait to continue reading the other parts! :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First time reading your stories. I must say, I found this one intriguing. I'm sure this sort of thing happened in days of old, and possibly, may still happen in other parts of the world. Although, I would have expected it would concern turning a boy into a man, reason being, most cultures would expect the new married woman to be a virgin. I half expected Olivia to 'try out the goods' herself, wondering just how much experience he had, not just get a good tongue lashing. Good start to this series. 4⭐ Rafe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES