The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, guilty conscience?"

"Yeah."

"How long do you fuck?"

"Um, what do you mean? The dozen times?"

"No, the length of time. How long can you last before you cum?"

"I'm not sure, um, 10 or 15 minutes, I guess."

"I'll need you to last at least 30."

I gulped. "Okay."

"Do you get hard easily?"

God, help me. "I guess."

"You guess?"

"Yes, I do. I'm nervous."

"Never any trouble getting hard, staying hard. No impotence?"

"Uh, no. Should there be?"

"Not for a 19-year-old," she said with a smirk. "Have you ever fucked twice in a row?"

"No," I said.

"Hm. When you jerk off, how long before you're ready to jerk off again?"

"Ah, I don't know, an hour."

She was taking notes. It was so embarrassing imagining her writing this stuff down. "Have you eaten pussy?"

"No."

She sighed, shaking her head. "Let me see your tongue. Stick it out."

I said, "ahh," as I stuck out my tongue. I extended it to its full length. I had a pretty big tongue. I knew that much because I always bit it accidently. I'd never given much thought if it was a good pussy-eating tongue.

"Good size at least," she said. "Have you sucked a man's cock?"

"Wha? Uh, no, I'm not gay."

"Noted," she said. "And have you had your cock sucked?"

"Once, for a second."

"A second? How long?"

"Okay. She put it in her mouth and then took it out 10 seconds later."

"Why?"

"I don't know. She didn't really seem into it."

"Hm," she said. "Do you think if a girl sucked your cock, you could keep from cumming? For that matter, if you were fucking, do you think you could control yourself, slow down, make it last and not cum?"

"I, I think so. I mean, I could try."

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

"Taken or given?" I said with a chuckle.

"Either."

"Um, no, to both," I said more seriously.

"What are your kinks?" she asked me.

"I'm not sure I have any."

"Really?" she said, raising an eyebrow. "Then tell me, what do you like about a woman?"

"I like breasts, I guess."

"Ah, a tits and ass man, is it?"

I blushed. "I guess."

"You'll figure it out," she said with a smile. "What I'm really asking, Brent, is if you're sadistic, masochistic, if you crave or dislike the idea of eating pussy, what sexual positions you enjoy, etcetera. Talk to me about that."

"Oh, I see. I don't know much about sadism or masochism. I've really only done the normal sex positions. But I do like the idea of eating pussy."

"When you watch porn, do you watch the parts when the men eat women's pussies, or do you skip over it?"

"I, I think I watch it," I said, gulping. I was admitting to watching porn. How did it come to this?

"What do you search for when you look for porn?" she asked.

"I guess just normal stuff. You probably won't believe me, but I don't watch a lot of porn."

"You're right, I don't believe you."

"No, really. My grandma's apartment is very small. She's always home. I have a laptop, but it's old and slow. I usually just read erotic stories on my phone."

"Really? That's cute." She was tapping her pen on the legal pad. She sat back in her chair, still chewing her nicotine gum. "You're not as experienced as I want."

"Oh," I said. I was almost glad. She'd throw me out and I could end this. I don't know how I got myself into this mess.

"But," she said, "I think you're cute. You have enthusiasm. Maybe this could work. Maybe."

"Ma'am, can I ask a question?"

"Sure," she said.

"What exactly are you, uh, hiring me for? You said an escort. Do you mean you and I would have sex?" This whole process was humiliating for me. She was an attractive woman. Maybe she wasn't pleased by that older man I met earlier, but she didn't need to hire someone, let alone at $10,000 a pop.

She laughed at me. "You, fuck me? Boy, I'd buck you off."

I didn't quite know what she meant, so I stayed quiet. She took out her phone, pulled up a picture, and turned it around so I could see. It was the gorgeous strawberry brunette I'd glimpsed earlier. She really was a stunning girl, with perfect skin, full lips, and such a bright smile. Her bangs fell over her big beautiful green eyes.

"She's beautiful," I said.

"I'm glad you like her. You're going to fuck her."

"I am?"

"Yes. She's the job."

"Oh." I was stunned. "Why? I mean, the last thing that girl needs is help finding a guy."

"We have a... tradition in my family. After a girl turns 18, her mother, or in this case, her aunt, finds a suitable man for her first time. We all gather together, and she gets to experience an amazing night, while the rest of us, me, her mother, her cousins, her grandmother, watch her become a woman."

I said nothing. But my eyes strained because I had stopped blinking.

"We do it this way," she continued, "because so many generations ago, our family realized that the first time a girl gets fucked, she gets exactly that: fucked. So instead, we arrange for an experienced man to have sex with her slowly, sensually, patiently. Then, she'll have a happier and more wonderful sexual experience in the future. I wanted Mel, my stripper friend, to take care of Virginia, the girl in the picture. Mel performed wonderfully with my daughter Quinn, but he's busy with his own life now. The great thing about Mel is he had years of experience. He didn't hump my daughter Quinn like a dog. He had nice slow sex with her, until she wanted it harder, and then he gave it to her harder. That's where my doubts about you come in. If I hire you, can you control yourself? Or are you a dog who humps?"

I tried to swallow, but I had no saliva. "Uh, ah, I, I think I'm patient."

"You think?"

"I mean, I know I am. My ex-girlfriend hated hard and fast sex. It was always slow."

"That's something. But I don't know how Virginia is going to want it. Maybe she'll want it hard and fast. The real question is, Brent, can you take direction? If she tells you harder, can you go harder, and if she tells you slower, can you go slower?"

Could I? I was willing to try, that's for sure. "Yes, I think I can."

"You understand, this isn't a 10-minute performance? It's a marathon. It's her chance to explore a man's body, your body. You're her playground, which means if she wants to suck your cock, she's going to suck your cock. If she wants to sit on your face, you're going to eat her pussy. And if she wants you to mount her from behind and fuck her senseless, that's what you'll do. It's her choice, and you have to be obedient, and more importantly, able to last."

"Oh, I see now," I said. "That's why you asked me all about how long I can last in bed?"

"Exactly. I don't want you cumming and ruining her night. If I knew you could last, like Mel, I wouldn't be so worried."

"I can. I think I can. I mean, I know I can."

"I like your enthusiasm, but is it enough? Brent, do you really want this job, or is this interview just a curiosity you've followed to conclusion?"

That was a good question. Did I? I'd really be a prostitute then, at least for one night. But wow, that girl I saw, Virginia, she was gorgeous. I would have made love to her for free. "Yes. I want the job. I know I can last."

She nodded slowly. "Well, then there's just one final question."

"Okay?"

She stood up and came around the long conference table. She sat on the edge, looking down at me. I glanced at her black pantyhose, her skirt just above her knees. "Show me your cock."

My eyes spread. "My cock?"

"Yes. I'm not going to have some small dicked boy rutting my niece. I want to see your cock. If it is adequate, I'll consider you for the job. If not, you've wasted my time."

"I... now?"

"Now. Stand up and take down your pants."

I felt very embarrassed, but then I supposed if I really was going to have sex with her niece, Virginia, I'd be naked anyway, with the rest of her family watching me perform. It all sounded so crazy. I wasn't used to shedding my inhibitions so quickly, but I remembered the $10,000. I could do this. It was just for one night.

"Okay." I stood up, starting with my buckle.

"Take off everything," she said as she sat there on the edge of the table. "Let me get a good look at you."

"All right." I grasped the bottom of my blue shirt and pulled it out of my pants. Then I started to unbutton it, opening it. I didn't have anything on underneath. My bare chest had almost no hair. Just wasn't in my genes, I guess. But I had a nice body, my stomach flat, a few curls of hair below my belly button leading down into my pants.

"Not bad," she commented. "Continue."

I continued, opening my pants. The weight of the belt buckle pulled them down, and I was there in my stupid Chewbacca boxers. I heard her chuckle behind her closed lips.

"They were a gift from grandma," I said sheepishly.

"Show me what else grandma gave you. Let's see your cock."

I took a deep breath and then pushed my underwear down, letting them fall. They stayed bunched up around my ankles, my soft cock hanging between my legs.

She nodded. "We might have something here, something good," she said. "Get hard for me."

"Huh?"

"I want to see how long you are when erect."

"Okay. I mean, how?"

"Oh, for goodness' sake, I'm sure you know how to stroke it."

"Okay," I said. The humiliation piled on as I reached down and took hold of my soft shaft. I gave it a stroke or two.

"Here, let me show you something stimulating," she said.

I watched as she unbuttoned her blazer. She was wearing a white blouse underneath. She was a very buxom woman, and her breasts were strained against the fabric, but not for long. She unbuttoned the blouse halfway, and then she pushed her bra down and her breasts popped out. But she didn't stop there. She drew her skirt up around her waist, and my eyes found her pubic mound easily enough. She was wearing pantyhose on top of red panties.

"Whoa," I said. I felt my cock give a throb in my hand.

She smirked at me and sat back on the conference table. She reached for her panties and pantyhose, pushing them both down, kicking off her high heels. Her brown bush appeared, as did her pink pussy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"There you go," she said. "You like that, Brent boy?"

I gulped. "Yeah. Wow."

"You know what?" she said. "I think I should give you a little test."

"A test?"

"Call it a proficiency test, to see if you're good enough for my niece. Sit down there and eat my pussy."

I stared at her. "You want me to eat your pussy?"

"Yes. Let's see if it makes you hard. Then I'll know what I want to know. Get to work."

I sat at the chair and wheeled it toward the table. Her legs spread wider. I stared at that pussy close up. It did make my cock hard under the table, but Olivia was in no mood to wait. She grabbed my head and forced my mouth to her pussy.

"Lick it, you foolish boy."

I licked her pussy. I really had no idea what I was doing, so I just licked up and down across her slit. She suddenly hit me in the side of the head.

"You're awful at this," she said.

"I'm sorry," I said, wiping my chin.

"Listen and learn. Don't just lick my pussy like a hungry dog. You have to tease it a little. Kiss around it, and you can avoid my clit in the beginning."

"Avoid it?"

"Yes. Kiss around the pussy first, get closer. Then lick the slit. Swirl your tongue. Some men do the alphabet. Dip your tongue into the pussy, but don't just stick it in like a cock. Slide in and lick out, and then kiss the pussy again. It will drive a woman wild. And when she really starts squirming, then you can lick the clit to push her over the edge. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'll try."

"Good. Do it."

I listened to what she said, kissing around her pussy, coming closer to the slit. Then I slid my tongue up and down, letting it dip inside. I'd never tasted pussy before, but it was nice enough, sort of tangy and fishy. I knew it made me harder for sure. I tried the alphabet as she had suggested. I listened to see if she moaned. I was proud when I heard her.

"Not bad, boy," she said with an exhale. "Oh, my, you're a quick study, aren't you?"

I didn't answer her, just licked her pussy, and twirled my tongue between her lips. My tongue pressed on her clit and then I took it away, kissing around her pussy again. She hit my head.

"Lick my clit again," she said

"But you said---"

"I know what I said, but now I want it. Lick it."

"Yes, ma'am."

I did as she told me, licking her pussy lips and her clit. Her legs spread even wider. I could hardly breathe, the way she held the back of my head. Soon, she was grinding her pussy into my mouth.

"Fuck, are you going to make me cum?" she said.

I wasn't sure if she was looking for an answer from me, so I just kept working.

"Fuck, I think you are," she said, heaving for breaths. "I can't fucking believe... oh, God. Oh, you little fucker. Ohh!"

I didn't really know if she came. Nothing much changed with her pussy, but she sure was humping my face a lot, and I kept my tongue working on her slit and clit. I supposed she liked what I was doing though, until she suddenly shoved me away. I rolled back with the chair.

"Fucking hell," she said.

My whole face was wet. I wiped my mouth. "I did good?"

"Yes," she said, her legs closing. "Yes. Very good." She pulled up her panties and pantyhose and pushed down her skirt. "I don't know what came over me. I didn't think you'd make me cum."

"Beginner's luck," I said with an awkward chuckle.

She looked down at my cock as I sat there. It was hard now, sticking up. She sat in another chair.

"Stand up. Let me see that big cock," she said.

I stood. My cock was level with her face. Without hesitation she reached out and grabbed my shaft, giving it a squeeze.

"Ahh!" I said in surprise.

"You do have a nice cock," she said. "I approve."

"Really?" I said.

"Sure," she said. "You're certainly above average, but not too big that you'd ruin my niece's first time." She tugged on it and I exhaled. "Really, I think it might be perfect. If I wasn't married, I'd fuck you myself."

I was a little confused by that statement, because if this woman was holding on to some sentiment of loyalty to her husband, she had certainly broken it when I ate her pussy.

"Uh, thanks, I think," I said, looking down at her. "So do I get the job?" I wanted to get dressed and get out of here.

She tugged on my cock. "One last test. Let's see how long you can last."

"What do you mean?"

She took the gum out of her mouth and held it between her fingers in her left hand. "If you can't last with an old goat like me, you'll never make it with a young mare like my niece. But don't you dare try to hump my face or pull my hair." She released my cock and cupped my balls. "And you'd better not cum in my mouth or on my clothes, or I swear to God, I'll break your fucking balls." She squeezed them, and I knew she was dead serious.

"Ye-yes, ma'am."

Olivia leaned forward and wrapped her lips around my cock. It was so sudden, but then I was in her mouth. I groaned from the heat and wetness. I felt her tongue start to work on me. My eyes rolled back. I leaned against the table. She kept working on my cock, massaging my balls and sucking the tip. There was no way I was going to last.

"Slow, slow down, please," I said urgently.

She took her mouth off me. "Why? You're not going to cum already, are you?"

"N-no, but it's a little sensitive."

"Are you going to tell my niece to slow down? Of course not. I want five minutes from you, understand? Five."

She wrapped her lips around my cock once again. The sensation of her mouth made my shaft throb. She started stroking me while her mouth went up and down. My eyes found the clock in the room: 4 minutes 30 seconds to go. I didn't know if I could last. I tried to think about baseball, groceries, taxes, anything.

"Oh, God, should I take the standard deduction next year?"

Now, she was running her tongue up and down the underside of my cock. I was gripping the edge of the table and holding on for dear life. I started doing breathing techniques like I'd seen pregnant women do.

"He-he-hoo!"

She actually laughed. "Don't do that."

I closed my mouth and breathed through my nose. Back into her mouth I went, and then she pushed farther down my shaft, and I felt my cockhead penetrate her throat.

"Fucking hell!" I said, looking at the clock again. 3 minutes left. I wanted nothing more than to thrust forward and just cum. I reached up and grabbed my hair, making a fist. The pain helped.

She laughed on my cock and the sensation felt amazing. I looked down at her and our eyes met while she sucked away. She took my cock out of her throat and stroked my shaft again, hard and fast. Was she trying to make me cum?

"Ah, no," I said, watching her.

She was catching her breath. Then she started licking and sucking again. I slapped myself right in the face. It gave her another laugh. I looked to the clock. Only one more minute. I could do it. I could! But Olivia was bobbing her head. I couldn't watch her. I closed my eyes and counted to sixty.

"Time's up, time's up!" I said, trying to push her away.

She took my cock out of her mouth, and I turned away, not touching it, just looking down at it while it throbbed.

"Good boy."

"Can I cum?" I said.

"No," she said, finally putting her gum back into her mouth. "The answer is always no. Do not cum until you're told, let alone here in my conference room. Go home, and when you fuck Virginia, do not cum unless she says so. Understood?"

I straightened up. "Yes, I understand." I took a deep breath. "Does this mean I got the job?"

"You got it, kiddo," she said, stuffing her breasts back into her bra and buttoning up her blouse.

"Wow, really? And you'll really pay me $10,000?"

"Yes, $10,000, as agreed," she said, straightening her clothes. "And I'll tell you what. If you manage not to cum, and my niece enjoys herself, really enjoys herself, maybe I'll throw you a bonus 10%, but only if everything goes perfect."

"Wow, an extra 100 bucks?" I said excitedly, my cock still sticking up.

"I said 10%," she said.

"Oh, yeah, a thousand!"

She shook her head. "You're lucky you're cute. You'd better earn every cent."

"Yes, ma'am! Amazing."

"Now, put that thing away."

"Yes, sorry," I said, pulling up my pants and underwear, bending my dick to the side. My balls felt sore, but I didn't care. I was going to be $10,000 richer soon.

"You still have my business card?"

"Yes, of course."

"Get tested for STD's. I'll expect the results emailed in a few days. The party is next week so there's no time to dawdle, understand?"

"Oh, okay, yeah. I can get tested tomorrow."

"Good," she said. "If the results are fine, I'll send you the party details. Now, finish dressing. My dinner is at home, and it's getting cold."

She escorted me out, even all the way to the street where a black SUV pulled up and a man stepped out to hold the door. Before getting in, she said, "Practice over the next few days."

"Practice?" I said.

"Practice not cumming," she said.

"Oh, okay. I'll just, you know, abstain."

"No," she said, "you need to masturbate a lot, but push the limit of how long you can last. I want you ready for next week."

"I see, okay," I said. I still couldn't believe we were discussing this topic, this woman advising me to masturbate, but not to cum. What the hell had happened to life? "I'll practice."

"Good boy," she said as she climbed into the SUV. The man closed the door and hurried around to the front. The black window rolled down. "One more thing."

"Yes?"

"Bring a mask to hide your face. We wouldn't want anyone to recognize you, now would we?"

12