All Comments on 'The Virgin Queen'

by 141boy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot and well-written story. Love the historical/alt-history concept. Be cool to see a part II, and where this worldbuilding goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is pure trash.

ValleyVixinValleyVixinalmost 2 years ago

There isn’t enough AMWF, especially Asian male dominant erotica out there. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Wonder if this will be a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As expected, cue several whining anti-AMWF prdetractors like that KinPA faggot, always sounding the same while they praise shitty cuckfag shit. You know they're incel "muh see see pee" oyveyers whining about "chy-nah" and hate Asians are kicking their asses in every way and their non-Asian races are dying quicker than their shriveled unfucked balls.

Keep writing AMWF stuff to trigger those faggots more and send them to their graves, it's long overdue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kinda cringe but hey if it floats your boat...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too fast and skipped the best part of the girl getting talked into it and her first time. Not bad but only like a 6/10

I hope your next work isn't as rushed since you have some fun ideas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good, more like this.

IronWill_IronWill_almost 2 years ago

I loved it! I love this historical fiction concept about how the "Virgin Queen" is only a virgin because she is surrounded by pathetic whiteboys but loses her virginity to an Asian man. Wish you could have gone more in detail like with the sex scenes and all that to make the story longer. Don't let the haters keep you down! They're just pathetic whiteboys who hate on AMWF yet love BMWF. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to part 2 or a sequel.

IronWill_IronWill_almost 2 years ago

@ValleyVixin Agreed. AMWF is so underrated and underrepresented.

IronWill_IronWill_almost 2 years ago

@Anonymous LOL exactly! They hate Asian men because deep down they're afraid of us! Has nothing to do with CCP for China. Those are just coincidental excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@IronWill Have you ever considered to write your own stories? I have read your comments, you have some great ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

White faggot (as the homophobe in comments would say) here and I love the AMWF erotica and keep them coming! Absolutely agree with others saying please more detail on the sex scenes. This is a clever idea though. Good use of history, but maybe needs needs more explaining since Zheng He's huge fleet was burned 1525 and Elizabeth not born until 1533? Maybe Ma Huan took some of the ships before the burning? Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

16th century English women would not call themselves white lmao they’d be ENGLISH, stupid racial garbage

IronWill_IronWill_almost 2 years ago

@Anon I have actually. I have a TON of ideas. I'm currently writing an AMWF story right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@IronWill Hooray! We need a champion who will deliver us to the promised land of grade A AMWF(AMXF) content. Maybe you are the ONE! I hope ton of ideas will become a ton of stories. Cant wait for your debut. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Stupid racial garbage" - says the braindead retard incel on a story in the Interracial section. To the author, keep writing this racial sex stuff and hopefully triggers the racist losers who have a problem with this to off themselves, LMAO!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Possibly something Elizabeth would have done. Especially since Catherine the Great had a pulley system rigged up so that a horse could be lowered unto her. Royals always think that they have a privilege

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was too short and simple. I wish he would’ve brought her back to her bed, they both got fully naked, and we would of had a more detailed knowledge of the intercourse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous