The Virus Pt. 09 - Omicron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies all engaged with the boys, making sure that the seven dicks stayed stuffed inside warm, wet orifices. The boys would orgasm, sending big roped into the ladies, but their erections would remain. The guys were in a frenzy and the women were being tossed around and arranged into different positions as they got fucked over and over again.

An hour went by, but the wave just continued with the guys staying hard and needing attention. Connie was exhausted as she sucked Steve's cock and her nephew Colin humped her ass. Maxine was kneeling in the middle of the floor with Jimmy standing in front of her, hands on her head, fucking his nine inch hammer in and out of her mouth while she choked and gagged. He came, causing her to gag even more as cum spurted out of the sides of her mouth, but he just kept on fucking her face.

She eventually pushed herself off of him and fell back on the blanket. She spread her legs and held her arms out to him and said, "Put it inside me." Jimmy got on top of her and began to fuck her pussy. He went at a slow, even pace and was surprised how well it worked at easing the pressure from the viral wave they were all in. And it also felt great. He announced his findings to the rest of the group as moved his hips with Maxine nuzzling his neck.

"Guys! We don't need to fuck their brains out! Just go at a slow, easy pace and it will calm the pressure."

Everyone listened and slowed down their paces. Pussies, asses and mouths all continued to be fucked, but this time at an easy, lazy pace with stiff cocks slowly sliding in and out.

The women were flying high on the pheromones and loved the slower, more intimate nature of the sex. There was lots of moaning and sighing, and sensuous kissing. Paul was sitting on the couch with his mother riding his dong at a steady pace. Kneeling next to them was Gerri, who was engaging them both in a threeway kiss,

"This is absolutely lovely," said Suzy, who was on her back with her son Steve between her legs, making slow love to her.

Cheryl was on all fours, her face buried in her mother's pussy while she slowly got fucked in the ass by her son Eric. She raised her face out of Nancy's cunt and concurred with Suzy, "Yes, this is fantastic," before Nancy put her hand on the back of her daughter's head and pushed her face back down into her box.

The viral wave lasted for well over an hour, with the group switching partners often. With eleven women, all turned on by the pheromones, there was no need for red wristbands. Some were even begging for boys.

"Come on girls," pleaded Sandra, who was kneeling in the middle of the room and rubbing her heated up pussy. "Share those cocks ladies! I need to get fucked!"

By the second hour the wave ended, and the boys all calmed down with the pressure leaving their bodies. The pheromones had stopped being produced and the women all eased down from their lust. They had each had multiple loads pumped into all of their orifices, and were leaking out onto the blanket.

Everyone cleaned up and then relaxed, enjoyed the lakehouse and had dinner. That evening they did the usual pairings for bed. They pulled names out of a hat to see who would get two ladies in bed, and Jimmy was thrilled when his mom pulled out Ebony's name.

He led them both to the bedroom where they got naked and started to kiss and grope each other. Jimmy then separated from the two beauties and sat on a chair in the corner, stroking his dick and watching the two.

"What are you doing Jimmy," asked his confused mother.

"Can't you see Connie," said Ebony as she ran her hand through the folds of Connie's pussy. "Your boy wants us to give him a show. Now get on the bed."

Connie and Ebony got on the bed and got into a passionate embrace, making out and running their hands all over each other. Jimmy loved watching them kiss. Ebony then pressed Connie's shoulders into the bed and headed south.

"You've got the most beautiful pussy, Connie Tucker. I've always wanted to do this."

Ebony brought Connie off twice as she ate her pussy. Connie demanded to return the favor and Ebony arranged herself into a sixty-nine. At this point, Jimmy couldn't take it anymore and jumped on the bed. He got behind Ebony and slid his dick into her pussy as his mom worked on her clit. Ebony began to moan loudly into Connie's fat box as orgasms shot through her body.

Jimmy then threw Ebony off of his mother and onto her back. He climbed between her legs and began thrusting with abandon. Connie got on all fours and crawled up to their heads, and positioned herself over Ebony and started to grind her pussy into the woman's face.

"Ebony, pull mom's ass cheeks apart," said Jimmy. Ebony reached up and grabbed both of Connie's butt cheeks and spread them, and Jimmy shoved his face in there, pressing his tongue into her beautiful butthole.

"Oh god," Connie shrieked as both tongues assaulted her holes. Jimmy then pulled out of Ebony and crawled up her body. She shoved his cock into Connie's pussy and proceeded to fuck her.

"I'm not gonna last long," he cried out as he pounded Connie. Right when he couldn't take it anymore, he pushed his mother off of Ebony's face. Ebony understood immediately what he was doing and raised her head and opened her mouth to receive his cock. Jimmy sent a powerful load right down her throat. His mother crawled over and Jimmy pulled his dick out of Ebony's mouth and offered it to his mother, who put her mouth over it and swallowed the rest of his load.

Jimmy then fell back onto the bed, breathing heavily. He then looked at the two beautiful women who were now kissing and sharing his cum.

"Mom, Ebony, let's put those mouths to work," he said while pointing at his still hard cock. "We're gonna go all night, virus or no virus."

Connie and Ebony smiled at each other and then crawled up the bed and began to orally love on Jimmy's dick. He was true to his word, and he fucked them all night long.

The next day the boys decided to take out the big pontoon boat and it was decided that the older ladies Gerri and Nancy, and aunt Robin would join them just in case the virus reared its head. And sure enough, about a mile off the coast the boys entered a viral wave. The boat floated around aimlessly as the two grandmothers and the one aunt had all of their holes fucked over and over again for two hours. When the wave finally ended the boat was full of seven exhausted boys and three passed out senior women, covered in cum and suntan lotion.

When they got back to the house and docked the boat, the boys half carried the women back inside, who were all needing help from the ordeal that they had just been put through. Jimmy had his arm around his grandmother, Nancy. And as they walked he felt a stirring and stopped her. He threw down a towel onto the grass and pushed her down on it.

"I need some more of that ass, Nancy," he said as she took his dick into her mouth to get him nice and hard. As the others entered the house, Jimmy proceeded to fuck Nancy up her ass for the next hour, out on the backyard lawn.

For the next three days the group battled the virus with orgies, ganbangs and everything in between. Both red and green wristbands were put to use. Even Nancy had to use the red wristband at one point to everyone's surprise. And then on the morning of the fourth day, it was gone. After checking their vitals, Sandra declared that the virus had once again been beaten.

Everyone was gathered around the kitchen island, drinking celebratory cocktails, including the boys. The women were all in bikinis, some sans their tops and the boys were all naked. Modesty had long ago been set aside.

To show their appreciation, the boys had all gotten up early and had prepared an amazing breakfast spread for the ladies.

"Congratulations everyone! You ladies did wonderful," said Sandra, holding her cocktail in the air to hoots and hollers from everyone else.

"And who's the MVP," asked Cheryl.

"That's easy," said Suzy. "It's Ebony!" Everyone was in full agreement. Then Jimmy clanged his glass to get everyone's attention.

"We can't thank you amazing ladies enough. To have eleven of the most beautiful women to help us through this virus. Well, what can I say? We are the luckiest seven boys on earth. And we got together and decided that since we're all going away to college after summer, that we should break up with our girlfriends so that we can devote all of our remaining time with you."

The women all raised their glasses and cheered upon hearing that news. Barbara then clinked her glass.

"I've got a great idea! Since these seven beautiful boys and their gorgeous dicks are now all ours, let's spend the rest of the summer right here, at the lake house!" Everyone cheered in agreement.

"A whole summer of fun, relaxation, and sucking cock and getting fucked," said Connie to more cheers.

"And kisses! So many kisses," cried out Maxine, who then grabbed Derek and planted a wet one on him.

"Ok everyone, let's celebrate the only way we know how," said Gerri.

"Orgy time," everyone yelled in unison. And the whole group headed to the living room where another fuckfest commenced.

THE END....probably.