The Virus Pt. 09 - Omicron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to finish you off with my mouth?"

"Hell yeah," said Derek as he moved around in front of her and sat down. Barbara proceeded to blow him. Everyone had went inside and they were the only ones still out there.

"Do you mind if I try and hold off? It's so nice out here and I just love how you're blowing me."

Barbara lifted her head up and smiled at the boy, "Take as long as you like sweetie," and then plunged her mouth back onto his fuckstick. He lasted a good twenty minutes before sending his load down her throat.

The rest of the night was just spent relaxing, eating pizza and watching television. Couples began to pair off and head to bed. Colin headed to the room where his grandmother had passed out. Everyone made love and then fell asleep. Thanks to Nancy, the boys were mostly drained and able to sleep through the night.

Connie woke up in the morning next to a still sleeping Jimmy. She assumed the others were in the same situation and grabbed her phone. She sent a text to the group.

"Good morning girls. Did everyone get to sleep through the night?"

All six of the others replied that they had.

"I say us girls get up and shower and then slip into our matching baby doll nighties, sans panties. Then let's drink some coffee and mimosas before the boys get up. Because it's going to be a busy morning once they do."

They all agreed and by the time the boys got up, the ladies were just finishing up in the kitchen, drinking and relaxing. They all looked incredibly sexy in their matching lingerie. They immediately started to get groped and pawed at by the boys, who were feeling the effects of the virus. And virus or no virus, seven gorgeous older women on display in matching baby doll nighties were inspiration enough as it is. But they were shooed away.

"Hey guys, why don't you wait in the living room and let us finish our coffee. And then we'll be in to let you play with us. We promise that it won't be long," said Barbara. The boys went into the living room and the ladies finished their drinks.

Once they were done, they got up to go join the boys. Blankets had already been spread out on the floor. But the boys were in an intense argument over something.

"Are you guys ready to tear into us," asked Suzy, but the guys just kept arguing.

"I'm telling you, I can outlast you all," said Paul.

"No, no, no. I'd be the last man standing," said Colin. Then they all started in on each other until Barbara loudly interjected.

"Hey! What the hell guys! Your pussy has arrived but you're all arguing! What's this all about?"

"Oh cool, they're here," said Eric. "We need you to help us settle something."

"What are you little scamps up to," asked Robin.

"Everyone thinks they can fuck the longest," said Eric. "So you beauties are going to help us figure out who the real stud is."

"Who can fuck the longest? What do you mean by that," asked Connie.

"Basically, who can stick their boner in a pussy and fuck it for the longest until they go soft," said Brian. "Just fuck through orgasms and stay hard until you finally go limp."

"And I'm gonna win," shouted Paul.

"Fuck you Paul! This is all me," said Steve.

And then they all started to argue again before Eric shouted, "Enough! The pussy has arrived so let's settle this once and for all. Jimmy, grab a pad and a pen. Somebody grab a baseball hat."

"Ok, here's what we're going to do. We're gonna put all of our names in the hat and the ladies are going to pick, and that's who they're going to partner with. Everyone agree?"

The boys all nodded. They were all looking a bit gaunt and sporting hard ons due to the virus.

"What do I get when I win," said Brian.

"First off, you're not going to win. I am! And the winner gets, uh....hmmm. Let's say you get all seven of these beauties to yourself for a night sometime in the near future?"

The boys all loved that idea.

"Excuse me, but do we get a say in this," laughed Cheryl. "I mean, you need us to agree to play along."

"Oh come on mom! It'll be fun," said Eric.

"Let's do it Cheryl," said her sister Connie. "What do you say girls? Should we help these boys with their silly bet?"

"Sounds like fun to me," said Suzy. "All we have to do is relax and get fucked. Are we in?"

They all agreed and Connie turned to her nephew, "All right Eric, how is this going to work?"

He held up the baseball hat full of names. "Each of you is going to pick a name out of this hat. And then whoever you pick is going to fuck you until they go limp. We're all gonna start at the same time. Missionary only."

"What do you need us to do, other than lie on our backs and spread our legs," asked Suzy as she and the others each picked a name.

"Your jobs are to make it too hard for your partner and to make him lose. And also to keep him honest. Don't let him pretend he's still nailing you with a limp dick."

The ladies all agreed and then picked names out of the hat.

"I got my boy, Jimmy," said Connie excitedly.

"Shit," said Jimmy as he stepped up to his mother. "Well, I guess I'm not going to win this thing."

"Why not, baby," said Connie, not understanding her son's disappointment to be paired up with her.

"Because you're the best, mom," he said while giving her a reassuring kiss. "Your pussy is just heaven. The others, and my girlfriends? None of them can hold a candle to you and your magic box. I guarantee that my balls are going to drain the quickest."

"That's so sweet, honey," said Connie as she kissed him back. "But please try, ok? I want to be underneath you for a good long time."

"All right, stand with your partners. Guys, let's get these babes warmed up."

The couples began to make out and paw at one another. Fingers made their way into dripping snatches. All baby doll nighties were eventually removed and tossed aside, along with the boys' shorts. Standing in the living room were seven naked teenage boys and seven naked, beautiful older women.

"I'm as wet as I'm gonna get," said Gerri who had been paired with her grandson, Paul. "Can we get this started?"

"All right. Ladies, on your backs and spread 'em," said Eric, who was paired with Barbara.

The ladies all got onto their backs and spread their legs, lifting them off the ground, bent at the knees.

"Guys, get into position."

The boys all got down in between their partners' legs.

"Insert, but don't fuck. Not yet."

The women all let out sighs of pleasure as seven, hard, teenage cocks penetrated seven beautiful, fat pussies.

"OK, on your mark, get set, GO!"

The seven boys started to thrust their hips in unison, fucking their partners. The room filled with the sounds of 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from the ladies as the boys' big units moved inside of them.

"Remember ladies, your working against us," shouted Eric as he fucked Barbara, who had her long legs wrapped around him. The ladies all got to work.

Cheryl, who was paired with Brian, managed to reach down and fondle his balls as he fucked her.

"Please Cheryl! Stop doing that!"

"Why, baby," she said while giggling. "Is it going to make you cum?"

"Aw fuck! This is going to be harder than I thought, fellas," said Brian as he concentrated on anything other than the beautiful MILF underneath him.

Derek had ended up with Nancy, who was mouthing his ear and holding him tight to her, and moving her hips to meet his thrusts. It felt amazing.

"Nancy, stop moving like that. Just lay there, ok?"

"Not a chance, boy. My job is to make you pop again and again until you're empty, and that's what I'm going to do."

"Fuck!"

Jimmy had resigned himself to his fate, but was determined to at least give it his all as his gorgeous mother mercilessly made the game impossible for him to win.

"Mmmmmm, mommy's fat pussy just loves her baby's big hammer. Baby just makes me so wet. So wet and warm and snug for that beautiful piece of meat as it slides in and out and in and ou..."

"GODDAMMIT," Jimmy cried out as he lifted himself up onto his hands and rammed into Connie's cunt, his first orgasm exploding inside of her.

"Yes baby! Fill me up! Shoot that load into me baby! So much cum for mommy's wet pussy! Now stay hard, baby. Keep moving honey. Keep fucking mommy's pussy!"

Jimmy collapsed on top of her, and put his face in the crook of her neck, the only thing moving was his hips, thrusting his rod in and out of her as he stayed hard. Connie put her arms around him and cooed into his ear.

The bet went on and on, with each boy having cum at least once by the half hour mark. The women had all cum countless times and the energy had died down. The only sound was the stiff rods thrusting in and out of wet cunts, and the occasional sighs and moans from the ladies, and grunts of the boys whenever they fired off another load.

Coming at the one hour mark, all seven ladies were still on their backs, getting plowed. Each boy had cum at least twice by now, with Jimmy blowing his third load into Connie. All seven ladies had cum being pushed out of their pussies by the humping cocks, where it ran down their ass cracks and puddled on the blanket below.

Going into the second hour, Suzy and Cheryl had both passed out while their partners continued to fuck them. Barbara and Gerri were talking about a new television show they liked as Eric and Paul thrust their rigs in and out of them.

Robin had put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs back while Colin went to work, allowing the boy to get balls deep into her, making it harder for him to win. Connie did the same thing to Jimmy, who was trying desperately to hold off on his fourth orgasm, fearing that would be it for him.

At the hour and forty five minute mark, Jimmy couldn't hold off any longer. His mother sensed this and started in on him again, making it impossible for him not to blast off.

"Just let it go, baby. Think about how good mommy feels. Mommy always has pussy for you. All of the pussy my baby boy could ever need. Always letting you go balls deep into her warm, wet, tight tunnel. Whenever you need some, it's always right there for..."

"ARRGHHH, fuck," he growled as his fourth load shot into Connie. He kept thrusting but he was out of bullets and felt his hammer begin to shrink. He thrust harder, trying to keep it stiff, but it was no use. Soon his flaccid piece slipped out of her.

"I guess I really do have the best pussy," Connie giggled as she nibbled his ear and patted him on the back.

"You have no idea mom. No idea," said an exhausted Jimmy as he rested his full weight on her. "I'm out," he shouted to the group.

"We got our first loser," said Eric as he continued to thrust into Barbara.

"The five of you can quit anytime you're ready," said Derek as he fucked Nancy.

"Not a chance," said Brian as he pumped Cheryl, who had regained consciousness and had her arms weakly around him.

The six remaining ladies were completely fucked out at this point, and no longer capable of having orgasms. They were now simply helping the boys with their silly bet. They lay there with their legs spread, getting fucked while gossiping with each other, and discussing what they should do for lunch and then later for dinner.

Eric was the next to go, cursing loudly as his fat, but limp noodle slipped out of Barbara. She pushed him off of her and turned on her side to continue her conversation with Gerri, who was still getting it from her grandson Paul.

"So long, loudmouth," Colin teased his brother.

"Barbara cheated. We're gonna do this again and I demand a new partner," Eric said.

Brian was next, as he blasted an impressive fifth load into Cheryl, who barely noticed because she was so exhausted. He was followed by Paul and then Steve. It was now down to just Colin and Derek. Both were on a knife's edge, trying desperately to keep their last orgasm at bay. Each knew the next load would be it.

Wanting her grandson to win, Nancy reached down around her thigh and fondled Derek's balls and nuzzled his neck. With her other hand she pinched his nipple which she knew he liked. And that did it.

"Dammit," he cried out as he shot the last of his jizz for the bet into her.

Colin sat up, making sure to keep his dick inside Robin, and raised both fists in victory.

"We have a winner," yelled Eric. Robin put her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her and gave him a wet, congratulatory kiss.

"All right champ. Now let go of that last orgasm whenever you're ready."

Colin speeded up his thrusts and then released the flood gates, sending his fifth load into Robin before collapsing on top of her in exhaustion. She giggled and patted his back, and held him tightly as his dick slowly shrank and slipped out of her. Then she said, "Roll over sweetie. And I'll clean that cock for you. You are the winner after all."

While Robin sucked up and down on Colin's flaccid dick, the rest of the ladies got up and stretched out the stiffness from being on their backs for so long. While most of the cum had been pushed out of them by the constant fucking, they still each had plenty dripping down their thighs. Barbara handed out towels for them to clean up with.

"Ok girls, please rinse out those pussies before hitting the pool or the jacuzzi. I don't want to have to change the filter on the second day."

"I'm exhausted," said a wobbly Suzy. "Those boys better be good for a while because my pussy needs a break."

"I thought it was fun," said Cheryl. "Exhausting but fun."

"Well, knowing these perverts, I'm sure they'll come up with new games that involve tons of sex," said Gerri.

"All right, let's all go rinse off and then grab some cocktails," said Barbara.

Once they had grabbed drinks and were sitting around the kitchen island, many holding ice bags to their sore vaginas, a call came in from Sandra. Connie answered and set the phone on the island.

"Hey Sandra!"

"Hey girls! How was the trip?"

"It was a success," said Suzy. "But we did have to stop halfway and get laid."

"Well, that doesn't sound like a bad thing. And where's my girl Nancy. Did she survive?"

"I'm here Sandra! Alive and well and ready for more!"

"She did so good draining their balls that the boys slept through most of the night," said Cheryl.

"Wonderful," said Sandra. "So I'm sure you girls got it good this morning?"

The ladies all started to laugh and then Connie explained, "We played a sex game to see which boy could fuck the longest. Eric's idea of course. We've spent most of the morning on our backs, getting banged."

Sandra laughed and said, "That sounds delightful! And who won?"

"My baby Colin," said Cheryl with pride. "I'm just glad it was him and not my brat, Eric," she said to laughter all around.

"I completely understand that," said Sandra. "Eric would be insufferable if we won any sort of sex contest. Well, tell Colin that I'm going to demand my own marathon session with him when I get there."

"Oh, he will love that," said Cheryl. And then Sandra got serious.

"Well ladies, information is coming in fast on this new variant. What do you want first? The good or the bad?"

"Give us the bad," said Suzy.

"Ok, so it's a really aggressive variant. And it's a little different compared to the last one when it peaks. Which will happen either later today or tomorrow. Just making the boy cum doesn't necessarily calm it down. You see, this one comes in waves. And when the wave is present, just making the boy cum isn't enough. They stay hard and the pressure persists. You want to keep the boy in a nice, warm, wet, snug place and ride out the wave. Do you all catch my drift?"

The ladies all replied in the affirmative.

"Great! Because between the seven of you there are twenty one nice, wet, warm places for these boys to insert themselves into. But it is going to be intense."

"So what's the good news," asked Suzy.

"Ok, this is really interesting. And I need to say, none of this has been confirmed medically, but I trust my sources. This one, and get this, it also affects the women."

The ladies' ears all perked up and they leaned into the phone.

"Wait. So women can get the virus too? And this is good news," asked a dumbfounded Robin.

"Nope! Women cannot get the virus, but they can be affected by it. When the virus peaks, the host gives off a type of pheromone. And any woman who picks up that pheromone gets extremely horny."

The women all looked at each with intrigue and confusion at this news.

"What I'm saying is that you are all going to want this. It's nice getting laid on the regular. But the virus just calls for way too much sex. It's fun, but then it just turns into exhausting work. But this pheromone acts like the ecstasy I had you all take. It gives you a fifth gear to help you take all of that cock."

"So, what you're saying is that this pheromone that the boys will start giving off, will make us really horny," asked Connie.

"Exactly! You'll want to, and even be able to, take a lot more dick than usual."

"Even my mom? Are you saying that Nancy could possibly get even hornier than she already is?"

Sandra cracked up and said, "Well, I don't know about my superslut, but I can't wait to hear her feedback when these guys peak! This is valuable science!"

Nancy raised a mimosa in toast and said, "I'm your willing test subject, Sandra!"

"That's my girl! All right ladies. I need to roll. Me and my mom and sister won't be there for another day or two, but I'm sending in a secret weapon. Don't ask! It's a surprise!"

"Ooooh," said Barbara while rubbing her hands together. "The boys love surprises! I can't wait to find out what it is!"

The call ended and they continued to drink cocktails and talk. Morning turned into afternoon and the group spent the time just relaxing around the pool. As it got later they went back inside with the ladies indulging in more cocktails as the boys played video games. Then the virus came back and the boys started to get antsy and began to inquire about getting some more action.

"Shit, they need to fuck, but I'm still pretty wore out," said Barbara.

"Same, but it's mostly my pussy that needs a rest since that's all that got fucked this morning," said Connie.

"Well, I guess we can have a strictly anal and oral orgy," suggested Suzy.

Just then a text came in from Sandra. Connie picked up her phone and read it to the group:

"GIRLS, TAKE THE EVENING OFF AND REST THOSE BEAUTIFUL PUSSIES. MY SURPRISE SHOULD BE PULLING IN ANY MINUTE. HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING!"

They rushed to the window and looked out at the driveway. The boys joined them. A sedan came into view, pulled in and parked. The door opened and out stepped the most beautiful, mature black woman.

"Nurse Ebony," everyone shouted in unison. The guys all hooted and hollered and hi-fived each other.

"I've dreamed about this," said Derek.

"We all have, and now here she is," said Jimmy.

Nurse Ebony was wearing a very short pair of khaki shorts and a tight tank top with spaghetti straps. On her feet were sexy, open toed, five inch cork wedge sandals. She looked amazing with tons of beautiful, dark skin on display. The boys, clad only in gym shorts, all rushed out the door and raced to meet her, shouting her name.

"There's Dr Sandra's baby boys! All seven rascals," she said, flashing her beautiful smile. They all hugged her and took her bags. As they walked inside she noticed their hardons.

"Mmmm, my, my. Looks like we need to get started soon."

"Ebony, this is such a wonderful surprise," said Gerri as she and the other ladies gave her a hug.

"Anything for Dr Lee," said Ebony. "It was a long drive, so all I need is a stiff cocktail and a place to freshen up."

Cheryl went to fix her drink. Once it was in hand, Barbara showed her to a room and the boys followed with her bags and then gave her some privacy. The forty three year old, African American goddess re-emerged fifteen minutes later wearing a sheer, white kimono that she left open. She had on a thin pair of white, thong panties. The white garments contrasted beautifully with her dark skin and hair. On her feet were the five inch wedge sandals. The guys all stared and remarked at her beauty.