The Virus Pt. 09 - Omicron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I'm sure this virus is going to rear its ugly head tonight. You know the drill. Just wake me up and mommy will take care of everything."

"Thanks mom," Jimmy said as he kissed her goodnight. They slept for a few hours but then Jimmy woke up feeling the effects of the virus. The pressure was bad so he took hold of his mother and kissed her awake.

"Mmmm, hey baby. Do you need mommy?"

"Sorry mom, but I do."

"Don't be sorry, baby. This is what mommy's for. Warm me up," she said and then went back to kissing him. Jimmy reached down and squeezed her pussy. He then massaged it and slipped in a few fingers. She got wet almost instantly.

"Ok baby," she said while pulling him on top of her. "Let's get you inside mommy. There you go. So nice and snug inside of mommy. Now take all of the time you need."

Jimmy made love to her for almost forty-five minutes before he orgasmed, relieving the pressure and allowing them both to get back to sleep for a few hours. The same thing was happening with the six other couples.

In the morning everyone met back at Suzy's house. Nancy was in her sexy, summer stretch dress and five inch wedges. She was ready for her part. The rest of the moms and Gerri and Robin were dressed comfortably for the trip in low cut athletic shorts and tank tops, with wedge sandals or flip-flops.

The boys loaded up the RV as the ladies drank coffee in the kitchen and discussed the trip. Nancy was getting impatient and wanted to get the trip started, but her daughter Cheryl was concerned about the ordeal she was going to put herself through.

"Mom, I know this is your dream come true and all, but this is going to be a lot. I mean, four hours of just you and the boys. And it's been a few hours since they've been treated," said Cheryl. "I think maybe we should pre-treat them before we hit the road, so they don't tear into you right away. Perhaps we can give them all blow jobs before we leave."

"Nonsense! I'll be fine! There is no need to worry about me," said Nancy. "And there is no need to treat them before we go. I'll handle everything." Nancy was unable to hide to her excitement and glee.

"Listen everyone," said Connie. "This is what mom wants. Let's just let her have at it. If there's anything left of her when we pull into the lake house, then we'll consider ourselves lucky."

"Well, with that being said, are we ready to go," asked Barbara. Everyone agreed and headed out. Suzy got in the driver's seat in the RV as the boys piled in. Barbara, Cheryl, Gerri and Robin all got into Barbara's SUV. Connie stood outside of the RV with her mother Nancy.

"All right mom. You got what you wanted. Inside are seven eighteen year old boys, towels, and plenty of lube. Well, what are you waiting for?"

Nancy gave her daughter a big smile and then, still a stunner at sixty-three, strutted her sexy ass into the RV. Connie heard all seven boys cheer as Nancy entered. She closed the door and then went and got into the SUV. The two vehicles then headed out.

She was only in the RV for a few seconds before she was being manhandled. Nancy found herself surrounded by seven boys, all groping and pawing at her. Some were feeling the effects of the virus and needed relief, however all of them just loved to fuck the insatiable Nancy.

She was being french kissed while hands were lifting her skirt from below and also pulling it down from above, releasing her tits. Mouths began to suck on her nipples and hands massaged her already soaking box. She had not bothered with panties. Soon fingers were inside of her. One hand, after getting its fingers wet in her pussy slipped out and then Nancy felt a pussy soaked digit slide into her ass. She orgasmed, moaning into the mouth that was kissing her.

She was then forcibly bent over, and was soon having her mouth fucked while she felt a tongue in her ass. Her dress was bunched up around her middle. She went down to her knees and swallowed a cock while jacking two others. She made sure to not spend too much time sucking any one cock so that each boy got equal attention.

Nancy then felt herself get lifted up back onto her feet, but remained bent over, sucking dick. She felt one of the boys push his dick into her pussy. He began to thrust hard as she continued to swallow the dick in her mouth. It was Barbara's son Brian who was fucking her mouth and her grandson Eric who was fucking her. They started to go harder and soon they were both blasting off inside of her. Nancy managed to swallow all of Brian's load while Eric's began to leak out of her pussy and down her thighs.

Both boys disengaged and for a second there Nancy was just standing in the middle of the RV, hands on her knees in an umpire stance, head hanging low as she struggled for breath, cum dripping out of her pussy. But it was only for a second and soon she was set upon again. This time with her grandson Jimmy fucking her face. Suzy's son Derek got behind her. He had lubed up his hog and he pushed it into her ass, causing her to scream onto Jimmy's dick.

Jimmy and Derek only lasted about two minutes each, and soon filled her up with their loads. When they stepped back others tried to take their place, but Nancy managed to push through them. She made her way to the couch and flopped down on her back. The dress was still bunched up around her middle and she was still wearing the high heeled wedge sandals. She threw one leg up on the backrest and held the other up and out, lewdly displaying her pussy. She then waved them on.

"Come fuck me! One at a time! Come on! Let's go! Someone get in here!"

Steve jumped on her and began to fuck her. She rubbed his shoulders and encouraged him.

"That's it baby! Fuck that pussy!"

The others stood around, stroking their rods and waiting their turns. The four who had just cum were still hard and ready for round two. Jimmy just stared at her while she writhed on her back as Steve slammed into her.

"Man, don't you just love her," he said to nobody in particular.

"She's so much fun," said Paul.

"One of the best. So insatiable," said her grandson, Colin. "Man, I just love fucking her."

Just then Steve grunted, "I'm gonna cum! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Nancy! You're mouth!"

He pulled his hammer out of her and scrambled up her body. Nancy raised her head and opened her mouth. He shoved his meat in just as it exploded, with Nancy sucking back and forth on it and moaning as rope after rope splashed against her tonsils.

"Out of the way," yelled Colin, who jumped on top of her as Steve fell over to the floor. He thrust into her for less than five minutes before cumming and being replaced by Paul, who was the last of the seven to blow his first load.

And on it went. For an hour, Nancy never left the couch. She remained on her back, letting the boys get between her legs again and again. After each had cum two or three times they were temporarily spent, sitting down on the various RV couches and chairs.

Nancy got up weakly and removed her dress. She then went to the nearest boy, which was Brian, and went down to her knees and began to suck him. She had him hard in no time and he picked her up and had her get on the chair on her knees, elbows on the backrest with her ass sticking out. He put his tool in her ass and buttfucked her for a while. Colin stood in front of her so that she could suck his dick.

The guys weren't feeling the virus at this point and therefor weren't always trying to cum, instead just enjoying Nancy's body as they fucked her holes all over the RV in different positions.

Listening to all of it was Suzy, as he drove down the road, following the SUV. It was very distracting. She tried to listen to the radio but she couldn't drown out the sound of Nancy having the time of her life while being ravaged by seven teenage boys. It was making her horny as hell

Although they didn't have the added distraction of listening to Nancy taking all of that dong, things weren't much better for the five in the SUV. All they could talk about was the trip and how much sex they were going to have. It had gotten them all very horny. Each would occasionally reach down and squeeze their heated up pussy, trying to get some relief.

"Jesus, I really want to suck some dick," said Cheryl while squeezing her box through her shorts. Just then a call came through on Barbara's console.

"It's Suzy," said Barbara as he tapped the screen to answer. "Hey Suzy! Everything ok?"

"No. I mean yes, everything is fine. It's just that for the last two hours I've been listening to Nancy get gangbanged in the back and now I'm horny as hell. The sign said there's a rest stop two miles up. I need to get off the road so that I can go back there and get some of that dick."

The ladies in the SUV all laughed. And then Connie leaned forward from the backseat and said, "Suzy, all we've been talking about is sex with the boys. So we're pretty horny ourselves. Girls, what say we take this exit and all jump in that RV and get ourselves stuffed?"

The ladies all nodded and gave their 'woohoos.' The two vehicles took the exit and Suzy took one of the RV spaces while the other ladies grabbed one of the car ones. It was a short walk to the SUV. The five were a site to behold as they got out and walked to the RV. Knowing that they would soon be getting laid caused all five to put a strut into their step. More than a few men at the rest stop got in trouble with their wives for staring at the five, mouths agape.

"I'm going to try and make sure none of them cum inside of me. I don't want it spilling into my shorts for the remaining two hour drive," said Cheryl.

"Good call out sis," said Connie. "Let's try and make sure they all cum in our mouths and then we can just swallow that wonderful goo."

Connie opened the door and the five were hit with strong odor of sex and the sounds of moaning, groaning, and skin slapping against skin. They climbed in and were greeted by quite the sight. Nancy was on the bed, riding Brian while her grandson Colin fucked her ass. Kneeling in front of her was Paul, fucking her mouth. Suzy had wasted no time and was on all fours on the couch sucking her son Derek's cock, while Connie's son Jimmy was behind her, eating her pussy and ass. He then took his cock and pushed it into her pussy, causing her to moan onto her son's dick.

Steve and Eric were sitting in the chairs, stroking their hard ons and waiting for an opening. Gerri moved in first and stepped up to Eric, who's fat dick was flying at full mast. She stepped in front of him, removed her shorts and then sat on his hog and began to ride him. The other four each also removed their shorts, leaving their tank tops on, and moved in.

Connie pulled Derek away from Suzy and had him stand up. She then took his place on the couch. She scooted her ass to the edge and spread her legs. Derek kneeled down, entered her and away they went.

Barbara climbed onto the bed and pushed Paul down on his back, causing his dick to leave Nancy's mouth, which made her realize she was no longer the only lady present.

"What's going on," she asked as Barbara sat down on Paul's dick. "Are we there already?"

"We're halfway there mom," said Cheryl as she climbed into the chair with Steve and settled onto his rod. Robin climbed onto the bed and sat her pussy on Paul's face.

"Too much sex talk in the SUV, Nancy," said Barbara as she rode Paul. "We got too heated up so we needed to get off the road and get some dick."

Nancy laughed and then leaned down to kiss Brian while Colin plowed her ass. The RV was cramped, but they managed. The orgy went on for about an hour with plenty of partner switching. When Suzy and the other five had their fill they made sure to do some cock cleanup, sucking each dick until it was clean. They then got up and started to put their shorts back on. All seven boys were pretty much flaccid at this point, much to Nancy's annoyance.

"Dammit girls! Listen, I get that you all needed that but it looks like you left me with nothing. I have another two hours in this RV, and the plan was for me to drown in cock for the entire trip!"

She knelt between the nearest boy's knees, which was her grandson Eric, and began to feverishly suck him, trying to get him up again.

"Sorry mom. I'm sure they all can all find some energy in a few minutes," Connie laughed. "You'll soon be on your back again."

Nancy took her mouth off of Eric's hog and regarded the ladies, saying, "Well, can one or two of you at least stay in the RV and fluff these boys for me? Please?"

"I'll stay, mom," volunteered Cheryl. "I'm always up for sucking on these beautiful dongs." She then looked at the boys. "Who thinks they can get going again shortly?"

Brian was stroking his half hard dick and raised his other hand. "I can probably be back up with your help, Cheryl." She then knelt between his legs and got to work.

"All right sis. Have fun," said Connie as the rest left the RV and Suzy got back in the driver's seat.

The two vehicles were soon back on the road. In the RV, Cheryl worked feverishly to get the boys going again. Nancy was back on the bed, on her back with her legs in the air, getting stuffed. The boys had cum so much that they were now just fucking for fun, not always cumming when they were on top of her, but just enjoying Nancy for a bit and then letting others have a turn.

If they needed help they went to Cheryl, who had them sit down and told them to relax while she slurped and sucked on their rods. All of the cocksucking made her horny again. She was in the process of blowing her son Colin and once she got him hard, she stood up, dropped her shorts, and proceeded to ride the boy. Nancy just happened to notice.

"Cheryl, that's supposed to be my cock! This is my gangbang!"

"Shut up mom. You know how horny us girls get when we suck dick."

Nancy just laughed in agreement and went back to enjoying the rod in her ass.

Two hours later they pulled into the estate where Barbara's lake house was. It was a huge, beautiful house on the water. Complete with a small marina and motorboat as well as a big pontoon boat. It also had a large swimming pool, hot tub, and was also isolated, making it perfect for the task at hand.

Cheryl and all of the boys except for Colin spilled out of the RV. Suzy put it in park and walked through the back, where she discovered Nancy being ass fucked in the bed by her grandson Colin.

"Colin, give her a break," Suzy started to say but Nancy weakly waved her off.

"I'm fine! Let the boy finish!"

Suzy just shrugged and went outside, helping everyone to carry the bags and supplies into the house. By the time they got everything, Colin and Nancy came inside from the RV. Nancy had put her dress back on, but she still looked every bit like a woman who had just got gangbanged for four hours straight. She was on very wobbly legs and Colin had to help her inside.

Cheryl grabbed her other son Erik and said, "Take mom and make sure she gets showered."

Erik took a hold of Nancy and guided her to one of the showers when his mom suddenly called after him.

"And Eric! DO NOT fuck her again! She's been fucked enough for the day."

"Jeeze mom, what do you think I am? Some sort of animal? Of course I won't."

"I mean it Eric! Do not fuck her!"

"OK! OK! Come on Nancy, let's get you cleaned up."

Eric then got his grandmother into one of the bathrooms. He got undressed and helped her to remove her dress and then got them both in the shower. Nancy could barely even stand and he had to hold her as he lathered and washed them both. The whole time he was doing this, Nancy was kissing his neck and weakly tugging on his limp schlong.

"Seriously, Nancy," he asked incredulously. "You actually want more?"

"Come on Eric. Don't you want to put it in me?"

"Mom said I can't. And besides, I don't even know if I can get hard again right now."

"Don't worry about your mother. Leave that to me. And as far as getting hard, you can leave that to me as well."

Eric sighed as Nancy went down to her knees, and put his cock in her mouth. She expertly sucked him to a full boner, and then weakly got up and turned around, bending over and placing her hands on the shower wall. She looked back at him and said, "Soap it up and put it in me, baby."

Eric soaped up his rod and then pushed it into Nancy's asshole and proceeded to fuck her for the umpteenth time that day.

The others were all making lunch in the kitchen. Nancy had done an excellent job with the boys, and they were relaxed and feeling no pressure. After they ate they lounged around the pool. All except Eric and his grandmother.

"Where's mom," asked Connie.

"Yeah, where's grandma and where's Eric," asked Colin.

Cheryl looked around and saw that the two were missing. "Goddamn it Eric!" she yelled to nobody in particular as she stormed back into the house. She went to the bathroom and threw open the door, but it was empty. She then heard noises from one of the bedrooms and went inside, already knowing what she was going to find.

Nancy was on the bed, her legs in the air, and in between them was Eric, slamming her pussy for all he was worth.

"Jesus Christ Eric! I told you not to fuck her! The poor woman needs a rest!"

Eric kept thrusting into Nancy as he looked over his shoulder at his mother, "Come on mom! You know she wanted it. Well, I wanted it too, but she was all over me!"

"Get out and leave us alone," yelled Nancy. "That's it Eric! Fuck me for as long as you want!"

Nancy threw up her hands in frustration and stormed out. She found her sister in the kitchen making cocktails.

"Whatever you're making, I'll take a double."

"She's still getting fucked, huh," laughed Connie. "Man, our mom sure is something."

"I'm worried her pussy's going to fall out!"

"Oh relax. You know mom can take it. Let's get in our swimsuits and hit the pool. I don't know about you but I know I want to suck some more cock before the day's over."

"Same," said Cheryl as she grabbed her drink.

The group lounged around the pool with the ladies drinking cocktails and the boys drinking beer. Soon they were joined by a sheepish looking Eric. After his mother had left the room, Nancy had finally passed out. Eric continued to fuck her for a good fifteen minutes and then finally came. He put a blanket over her and left to join the others.

A few hours went by and it started to get dark. The guys were not feeling any pressure from the virus, but the women wanted to play. Barbara took a hair tie from her wrist and wrapped her hair into a ponytail. She then addressed her friends.

"How about we make it easy tonight and just do those frozen pizzas for dinner? And then we can suck these boys' dicks while we wait for the oven to preheat?"

"Sounds like a plan," said Suzy as she too put up her hair and then called out to the boys. "Hey guys! Come over here and get on the loungers. We're going to suck your cocks."

The guys all shouted "all right" and "fuck yeah" in unison as they made their way over and took off their swim trunks. The ladies removed their bikinis and Barbara left to go turn on the oven and then returned. All of the boys were getting sucked with the exception of Derek and Steve. Barbara had them stand up and she squatted down and proceeded to blow them both, switching back and forth. Once they were fully hard she got on the empty lounger on all fours and looked at the boys.

"Ok, spit roast me. You guys choose. I don't care who gets what."

Steve loved his mother's dicksucking skills so he kneeled in front of her, and Derek got behind her. Soon they were both sawing away at her mouth and pussy.

The sun finished setting and it went completely dark. All you could hear was the six pairs of mouths sucking up and down on the boys' yogurt slingers and the slapping of Derek's hips against Barbara's ass. The buzzer went off indicating that the oven was at temp, but everyone ignored it. Soon the boys started to fire off one by one into the mouths that were sucking them. Barbara got her son Steve off and then looked back at Derek who was still pumping away at her.