The Virus Pt. 09 - Omicron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god."

"Jesus!"

"So, fucking sexy."

She walked to the middle of the living room, where the cumstained blankets from earlier had been replaced by clean ones.

"Ok ladies. Dr Lee told me that you got your pussies smashed good all morning long. Well, you all get to take the evening off. Doctor's orders. The only one getting fucked tonight is going to be me," said Ebony with a huge smile.

"Ebony," said a concerned Barbara, "Virus or no virus, seven teenaged boys is a lot of cock. I mean, you've seen them all naked, so you know they're big. Are you sure about this?"

Ebony waved her off, "I've been gangbanged multiple times by Dr Lee and her sister Maxine's four sons. I can handle three more. Trust me ladies, I'm going to love this. Now excuse me while I throw myself to these wolves."

She then turned to the boys, "Ok guys. Drop those shorts and come get me."

The boys scrambled out of their shorts and then rushed her. She laughed as they planted kisses on her, squeezed her ass and tits, and removed her kimono and panties. Soon she was down to just the wedge sandals. She made out with boys while her tits were sucked. Two others dropped to their knees and she felt one press his face into her pussy while the other spread her ass cheeks and tongued her butthole.

Ebony then had them circle her, and she dropped down to her knees and proceeded to suck their dicks. She'd have one in her mouth and one in each hand, sucking and stroking for a few seconds before switching to others. The boys' mothers, Robin, Nancy and Gerri, watched and were quite impressed.

"Really good technique," said Connie.

"I'll say," said Gerri. "All you have to do is look at our boys' faces."

"Damn, she goes deep," remarked Suzy. "Look how much of those cocks she manages to swallow!"

"And so much saliva so quickly! Look how shiny she's got those dicks," observed Robin. "It's dripping down her chin."

They all quieted down and listened to the sound of Ebony's expert, saliva filled mouth wetly working back and forth on their boys' erections.

"Oh shit," said Cheryl while pointing at the scene. "Look at my baby Colin's face! He's gonna pop! That's his 'O' face!"

They all looked on and saw that Ebony sensed it too, and released the two dongs she was stroking and put her hands on Colin's hips and speeded up her sucking. Colin placed his hands on her head and began to buck his hips as he shot his load into her mouth. When he was done she didn't skip a beat and moved to the next cock, swallowing it.

Nurse Ebony never stopped until she made all seven guys cum. Then, while kneeling in the circle and still holding the last load in her mouth, she let it dribble down her chin and neck and onto her tits, where she rubbed it in, making her funbags shiny with cum. She then laid back on the blanket and spread her legs, then looked up at the awe struck boys.

"Who's first?"

Paul and Brian both tried to jump on top of her, but slammed into each other in the process, clearing the way for Steve who got between her legs. Ebony took a hold of his stiff rod and helped to ease it into her fat, chocolate pussy. Then he was off to the races.

"Well," asked Jimmy.

"Fucking awesome," Steve cried out as he pumped her. "It's an awesome pussy! Just like we always imagined it would be!"

"Then hurry the fuck up," yelled Eric, which caused Ebony to laugh. She took a hold of Steve's face in her hands and smiled up at him, his expression one of ecstasy.

"Don't mind them, sugar. Enjoy my sweet pussy for as long as you want, baby."

While Ebony's love canal was a thing of wonder, it was her beautiful smile, reassurance, and her hands rubbing him down that sent Steve over the top. His strokes started to become erratic as he tried to regain control, but Ebony just coaxed him on.

"Go ahead baby. Just let it go. Nurse Ebony is going to be here all evening, so you'll all get plenty of more chances with me."

While Steve was cumming, the other six boys got into a heated argument over who got to be next. It escalated to a shoving match and two of the mothers, Connie and Barbara, stepped in and broke it up. Cheryl grabbed the baseball hat from earlier and the slips of paper with the boys names.

"Settle down," Barbara yelled. "You're all going to get a chance with Ebony! Now, you'll go in the order you're picked! Cheryl?"

Cheryl then started to read names as she picked them from the hat.

"Derek, then Jimmy, Colin, Paul, Brian, and finally Eric."

"I'm last? Goddammit," protested Eric while Derek grabbed Steve and threw him off of a laughing Ebony, who held her arms out to him and helped to put him inside her.

One by one they all took Ebony. And after they were done she stayed on the floor letting them all take her again. They then started to double team her, putting her on all fours so they could fuck her doggie style and she could also suck their cocks. At this point the other ladies retired to another room to drink cocktails.

At one point Ebony removed the cock in her mouth and shouted to nobody in particular, "Somebody put that lube to use and get in my ass," and then went back to sucking. The boys then all took turns pounding Ebony's beautiful, thick ass. She was eventually triple penetrated with the boys rotating through all of her holes.

During a lull in the action, Ebony got to her knees and surveyed the room. She then addressed the boys.

"Ok guys, it's time to get creative. We've got a lovely sectional, ottomans, a love seat. Let's put 'em to use."

She soon found herself on her knees on the couch with her elbows on the backrest. The guys were taking turns banging her up the ass while others stood in front of her, fucking her face. Next she was laid down on the ottoman on her back, with her head hanging over the side. A guy would hold her by the ankles and fuck her pussy or ass, often rotating between the two orifices, while another guy would throat fuck her. These combinations and different uses of the furniture went on and on.

After about an hour and a half the gangbang slowed down, and Ebony found herself back on the floor, with her legs over Paul's shoulders as he plowed her ass. He came and then fell to the side. Ebony weakly lifted her head and surveyed the room. It was scattered with naked boys, all sporting completely limp dicks. She dropped her head back down and through a forearm over her eyes and said, "Now that was intense," and dozed off.

Connie walked in and observed the room and was impressed by what she saw. It looked like Ebony was a serious match for her own mother Nancy, and Sandra's sister Maxine. She went to Jimmy who was on the couch and shook him awake.

"Baby, be a gentleman and help Ebony get showered and then into bed."

"You want me to soap down that gorgeous African American beauty? Fuck yeah I'll do it," he said as he got up.

"Sweetie, she's been through a lot. Just get her cleaned up and into bed."

Jimmy helped Ebony to her feet, and then he picked her up and carried her to one of the bathrooms. She rested her head on his shoulder the whole way. She had to lean on him in the shower, and he soaped them down under the jets. She reached down and gently stroked his dick and it showed some life.

When they were done he got them out and dried them both off. She was exhausted and dazed but she continued to fondle his junk, which was now sporting a half chubby. He took her to a bedroom and pulled back the covers and gently sat her down and lifted her legs into the bed. She took hold of his now hard cock and pulled him in with her.

"Come on Jimmy. Fuck me just one more time tonight."

"Are you sure? You've been through a lot."

"I'm more than sure. You're not just Sandra's favorite patient. You're my favorite too."

Jimmy smiled and got on top of her. She spread her legs and guided his hammer into her. They gently made love for a good forty-five minutes. When they were done, Jimmy kissed her goodnight. It was late and he went to his mother's room and climbed into bed.

"Got anything left for your dear old mom?"

"Of course. I might need some help though."

"Why? Because you fucked Ebony again?"

"Mom..."

"It's ok, honey. She's so damn sexy. I completely understand," Connie said as she headed south and sucked on her son's dong. It took awhile but she got what she wanted, and soon she was on her back with her boy between her legs, making passionate love to her.

The next morning there were people having sex all through the house, with the exception of Ebony, who was still sound asleep. Derek was sitting on the couch with Robin kneeling between his knees and sucking his dick while Eric fucked her from behind. On the blanket Barbara was riding her son Steve. She was leaning forward and eating Gerri's ass, who was sitting on Steve's face.

Out by the pool Cheryl was sitting on the lounge chair with her sister Connie on all fours in front of her, eating her pussy. Behind Connie was her son Jimmy, who I was fucking her up the ass.

On another lounger was Colin, with his grandmother Nancy on top of him, getting double penetrated with Brian taking her rear. Suzy and her son Paul were floating on a raft, with Paul on top. They were both kissing sensuously as Paul stroked into her.

The morning went on and on with frequent partner switching. The ladies noticed that no matter how many times the boys busted their nuts, they stayed hard. They also noticed how euphoric everything felt. Two hours went by and the guys were still hard as rocks and the women just wanted more.

"The virus must be peaking," said Suzy, who had briefly taken her mouth off of Jimmy's dick. "We're in one of those waves that Sandra mentioned," she said before plunging her mouth back on Jimmy's dong.

"And the pheromones," said Cheryl who was on all fours on a lounger, getting rammed in the ass by her son Colin. "This usually just turns into work at this point, but I'm on fire!"

"Same," said Robin, who was riding Paul. "I just want more!"

The orgy went on for another forty-five minutes or so, and then the wave started to dissipate. Everything stopped and the boys were in a good place. Everyone was laying wherever they had last cum, catching their breaths. Just then there was a pounding at the front door and the sound of a woman's voice.

"Who wants kisses! We're here! Let me at those boys! I got so many kisses for them!"

"It's Dr Lee, Maxine and Rose," said Cheryl. "They're finally here!"

Jimmy and the other boys sprang up and ran to the door. The ladies tried to follow but they were a bit wobbly from all of the dick they had just taken. When they got to the living room the boys were greeting the ladies. Maxine was taking turns to plant kisses on each of them.

"Oh my," said Sandra, while looking at the worn out ladies. "This must have been one hell of a morning. Well, reinforcements have arrived!"

Everyone cheered and the boys continued to kiss and paw at the three new arrivals. Sandra gently pushed them off and grabbed her sister and mother and directed all of the ladies to the kitchen.

"Boys, I need to discuss a few things with your moms and grandmas first. And then we'll need to freshen up a bit since it was a long drive. And then, we'll be in to play with you boys."

"And then kisses for everyone," said Maxine, causing the boys to cheer.

The ladies all went to the kitchen and Connie made everyone cocktails. Sandra then pulled out a bag and dumped a bunch of thin, rubber wristbands onto the kitchen island. They were the types of wristbands that you might get at a music festival for entrance. There were eleven red ones and eleven green ones.

"So, it looks like you all just experienced your first wave of this new variant, which means those boys are peaking," said Sandra. "Did the pheromones kick in?"

The ladies all smiled and nodded their heads.

"It was incredible," said Suzy, "I felt like I was bathed in a warm glow and all I wanted was to keep getting banged!"

"It was like the ecstasy you gave us last time," said Connie. "But once the wave ended it wore off, and now I can tell just what a hammering I took."

The ladies all nodded their agreement to what Connie and Suzy said.

"Gotcha," said Sandra. "That jives with the other feedback I'm hearing from colleagues. Which brings me to this simple system that I thought up," she said while pointing to the wristbands.

"Red means no, while green means go. Simply, if you've been fucked too much and you need a break, and even your jaw is too sore to suck, then put on a red wristband. But if you can suck and get fucked, then on goes the green one. We'll let the boys know that they can only play with the women wearing green wristbands."

"That's a great idea," said Barbara.

"Thanks Barbara. Since we have them outnumbered by eleven to seven, we should be able to get through this pretty well, with some ladies always available."

"I have a question," said Connie. "What if my pussy needs a break but I can still take it in the ass? Or let's say I can still suck dick but my other orifices need a rest."

"Great question. You would still wear green but you'll need to make sure to communicate what they can have and what they can't."

"Does anyone want my red wristband," asked Nancy sarcastically. "Because I'm not going to need it."

Everyone laughed and Maxine gave her a high-five and said, "Same her Nancy. No red wristband for me!"

"Don't get cocky girls," laughed Sandra. "This variant is a nasty one and those are some really big dicks out there. Everyone is going to need breaks. Including super slut Nancy over here."

"Ok, the seven of you all relax and recover. Mom, Maxine, let's go freshen up and then let those boys stuff us."

Connie went to the living room to address the boys.

"Pussies incoming guys. Just a few more minutes. Now let's be polite and go change the blankets. Our guests don't need to be rolling around in old cumstains."

The guys all scrambled into action, freshening up the room and laying down new blankets. Just when they finished, in walked Dr Lee with her sister and mother. All three were wearing matching white baby doll nighties that contrasted beautifully with their dark, Asian skin. The guys immediately surrounded them, kissing and pawing at their bodies. Soon the nighties were off and tossed aside.

Sandra grabbed Colin and pushed the two of them through the crowd. He had his fingers in her dripping snatch. She was horny as hell.

"I hear my baby boy Colin just won a little sex contest yesterday. Is that true?"

"It is," said Colin, beaming with pride. "And I heard you wanted a demonstration. Is that true?"

"It's is," said Sandra as she pulled them down to the floor and had him get on top of her. She took his tool and placed it inside of her. And then she held his face, gave him her most loving smile and said, "Now fuck me like this until you can't fuck anymore. Ok?"

"You got it!"

Colin proceeded to fuck Sandra for over and hour and half, while the rest of the boys cycled through Maxine and Rose. When she wasn't getting double or triple teamed, Maxine's only rule was that she had to be fucked face to face, so she could kiss them.

When Colin finally rolled off of Sandra, all of the other boys wanted a crack at her. She stayed on her back and let them take her one by one. Her sister and mother acted as fluffers, sucking the next boys in line to keep them hard.

Paul was the last guy to bang Sandra. After he blew his load he rolled over to the side, where Rose used her mouth to clean his cock.

"Mmmmmm, all those yummy loads in sis' cunt," purred Maxing as she laid down between Sandra's legs and lapped at her cumfilled pussy. After she got a mouthfull, she crawled up her sister's body. Sandra opened wide and Maxine drizzled the jizz from her mouth into her sister's. Sandra swallowed and then the two made out. The boys watched the amazing scene, stroking their cocks in hopes of getting hard again, but the three ladies had thoroughly drained them.

Sandra, her sister and mother cleaned up as best they could with the provided towels and then joined the other ladies for cocktails, while the exhausted boys were scattered around the room. Back in the kitchen, Ebony had joined the other ladies. All eight were wearing green wristbands when the other three walked in. They each grabbed a green wristband and put it on. Sandra put on a green one and also a red one on the opposite wrist, and went back to the living room to explain the rules to the boys.

Holding up her arms to show them the wristbands, Sandra said, "All right my beautiful baby boys! Here's how this is going to work."

She shook her hand with the green wristband, "If one of us is wearing this, then we are available, but we may have some limitations. Like, maybe you can shove it in her mouth, but her pussy and ass still need a rest. Got it?"

The boys all nodded their understanding. She then shook her arm with the red wristband. "And if she's wearing this one, then she's off limits. You cannot stick your dick in any of her holes. Got it?"

The boys all nodded again. "There's eleven of us and only seven of you. So that means that there are thirty-three juicy, wet holes for you to stick those beautiful dicks into. We'll get through this just fine. Now, everyone is wearing green with zero limitations. So whenever you studs are ready," she said with a wink and then went back into the kitchen.

The ladies all gossiped and drank. The conversation soon turned to sex.

"I just love having the boys all to ourselves again," said Suzy. "No girlfriends to compete with."

"It's so great," said Cheryl. "And just wall-to-wall amazing sex."

"Speaking of which, who's ready for some more dick," said Barbarba. Everyone raised their hands.

"The thing about the virus is, it's a lot of hard work. And I get sore and tired," said Connie. "But then it's all I can think about. The constant fucking and sucking. I just want to suck cock and get fucked. That's all I want."

"Same here," said Gerri. "I'll be icing down my poor pussy, but also hoping it gets better quickly so I can let those boys have more."

"All right, all of this talk has me wetter than a waterfall," said Robin. "When's this virus going to rear its head again? I need to get manhandled."

"They should be hitting another wave anytime now," said Sandra.

Just then Colin entered, naked and looking gaunt, sporting an enormous erection.

"Um, can you beauties come help us? It's peaking and we're all in a bad way."

"Oh, perfect," said Barbara as she rubbed her hands together excitedly. "Well girls, this is what we wanted."

Barbara, Sandra, Maxine and Suzy all took hair ties from their wrists and put their hair up in ponytails and everyone got up and headed into the living room. The guys were sitting naked on the sectional, breathing heavily. They were pale with enormous hard ons and swollen balls.

"Oh my, they're peaking bad. They're in a wave," said Sandra.

"Time to suck dick," said Nancy as she knelt down between her grandson Jimmy's knees and swallowed him.

The other ladies all knelt before the other boys and proceeded to blow them. Paul, Colin, Brian and Steve were the lucky ones who each had two hot women orally pleasing their dongs.

Paul was being deepthroated by Ebony as his mother Suzy sucked on his balls. Soon he was sending a load down Ebony's throat. She made sure to share it with his mother. The other boys all fired off one by one. But with this new virus variant, it was little relief.

"That was a huge load, but he's still so hard," said Nancy as she plunged her mouth back onto Jimmy's cock.

"It's this new variant," said Sandra as she went to the large bottle of lube and pumped some into her hand. "Remember, the only thing that helps is to keep the dick inside of you. Get ready for quite the ride, ladies," she said as she slathered the lube on Paul's dick and then climbed into his lap. She then eased her asshole down onto his big rig and rode him.