The Visitor

Story Info
An unannounced visitor changes her day.
2.1k words
4.32
12.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My submissions always tend to be a few pages, since I like to give some background and develop the characters.

But with this story, I decided to leave all that out.

I leave it up to you, dear reader, to imagine the back story of the characters, if you so desire. You can decide what they look like, where they are, how they know each other, etc.

Or you can just imagine the event described and take it for what it is, a brief erotic encounter.

I have ideas for another chapter, maybe 2, if this is received well.

I hope you enjoy this, and as always don't forget to vote and feel free to comment.

Thanks ;->

*

"What are you doing here?" She asked nervously. He walked up to her until they were nearly touching before he answered, "Oh honey, you know exactly what I'm doing here." Her pulse raced from his low seductive tone, the meaning of his words and the nearness of his body.

He reached out and placed a warm hand on the side of her face. She leaned her head into his touch, even as she said, "You shouldn't. We can't."

"Shhhh." He whispered as he softly used his fingers to tuck her hair behind her ear, then drew his hand down behind her ear. His fingertips dragging slowly down over her jawline to her neck, softly caressing her.

Her chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing as his hand found the collar of her shirt and followed the fabric down to the first button. Their eyes were locked as he undid the button, and his fingers grazed her slight cleavage as he moved down to the next one.

He smiled at the fact that he found no bra. He hadn't expected to find one, and he loved being right about these things.

As he wordlessly opened her shirt, his fingers still the only contact between them, her tongue came out and licked her lips, as if her mouth had suddenly dried up and she was searching for moisture there.

One by one the buttons of her blouse were undone, until it hung limply from her slender shoulders. She trembled as he dragged the fingers of both hands up her body, just inside the open shirt and then spread it open, his fingertips tracing her collarbones.

When her shirt slid off her shoulders and fell to the floor behind her, she bit her lip, trying to control her shaking body.

He broke eye contact then to look down at her nipples, he was pleased, but not surprised at their hardness, and the color rising up across her chest.

When he placed his hands on her hips and leaned in and kissed her neck she gasped and craned her head aside. Giving him access to her neck and throat without thinking.

He hummed his gratitude as he kissed her neck, then nibbled her earlobe. The vibration of his lips against her neck giving her a thrill.

He kissed her neck, then her throat as she leaned her head back, her eyes closed and her mouth open as her breathing increased.

He kissed her chest, working gradually down to the swell of her breasts. He continued to kiss her titties, back and forth randomly between them, all around but not touching her swollen nipples as they poked out towards him, begging for attention.

Finally, finally, he swirled his tongue around one, then the other puffy areola. She made a mewling sound in her throat that made his hard dick twitch inside his jeans.

He sucked one hard, swollen nipple into his lips and grazed it with his teeth. She gasped and he sucked harder, causing her to make her sexy noise in her throat again, but louder now, her mouth agape.

He ran his hands, feather light, over her slender waist and belly. He could feel her quivering and hear her passion building in her whimpering. Her hand rose to his head and pulled his face against her chest, encouraging his mouth to suck her hard.

He abandoned her sweet tits then, and dropped to his knees and moved his mouth to her stomach. Kissing his way down even as his hands moved up to replace his lips on her aroused nipples. He pinched and twisted them, just hard enough to make her squeal.

He kissed her narrow waist and the swell of her hips, across her midsection and licked inside her belly button before moving off again, to her other hip.

His kissing moved down again until he was stopped by the denim of her pants, then moved across her belly again, as if looking for an opening to move lower.

His hands continued to roughly maul her tits and she leaned back against the counter, gripping the edge for support. Her head rolled back again as she stared at the ceiling without seeing it, she was lost in her arousal.

He paused his kissing and looked up at her, his hands leaving her enflamed nipples and slipped down her waist, moving gently again, as if they were not the same hands that had been handling her breasts.

Her head rolled forward and their eyes met again as his fingertips dipped just inside her waistband at each hip and traveled across to meet in the middle, at the button that held her pants together.

They continued to stare into each other's eyes, reading each other's emotions as he undid the button and slowly, ever so slowly pulled down her zipper.

Her eyes told him that even though she should stop him, she couldn't, as she wanted it too. His eyes said that he didn't care that they shouldn't, he had to do this.

He began to kiss her again, even licking the now exposed flesh just above her panties. His hands again slipping softly up and down her narrow waist.

When he had kissed every available inch from zipper to zipper, and even slid his tongue just under the waistband of her cute little panties, he brought his hands down and slipped the pants off her hips.

He growled at the sight of her panties, pulled up tight into her crotch and damp with her arousal. He started to kiss her loins, the uppermost part of her thighs, all around the thin pink cotton fabric hiding her treasures.

Her legs instinctively tried to part for him, but were restrained by the denim piled just above her knees. She whimpered again and he smiled up at her, encouraging her without words to be patient.

His still gentle fingers moved now to the backs of her thighs, up and down, grazing the swell of her ass every time he reached the top.

Soon he reached inside the waistband of the panties and slowly lowered them. His kissing followed their progress as they slid down, exposing more delectable flesh, and eventually the little patch of hair, which he kissed just as softly.

She was trembling more now, still mewling and whimpering, her chest rising and falling, which was all the encouragement he needed to push her panties off her hips and down her legs, the gusset temporarily sticking to the dampness of her lips.

He could smell her now, and his mouth watered as he kissed the joint of her leg and body. His hands leaving her panties and traveling up the back of her legs again to grab her ass, one firm cheek in each hand, He kneeded them as he kissed her as close to her pussy as he could get as she tried again to open her legs and offer herself to his mouth.

He stopped then and reached down to pull off one sneaker, then he pushed the pants and panties down to her ankles and worked to remove the pant leg and panties as she wordlessly lifted her bare foot for him, breathing heavily through her nose as she bit her lower lip.

With one leg now free he grasped her foot and lifted it higher, exposing her inner thigh to his mouth, and he kissed it wetly, moving up, and up, toward his prize.

He looked at her pussy, the lips blooming open like a flower, damp with arousal, and couldn't resist running his tongue the rest of the way up her leg, stopping just short of her wet, open hole. She whined as he lapped the crease at the top of her thigh with the flat of his tongue.

Every sexy sound she made turned him on more, his cock throbbing in his pants. He brought his hand up under her knee and lifted her leg higher, and farther open for him.

He leaned back again and gazed at her open, inviting snatch. "Beautiful." He whispered, sending another thrill through her body and making her flow even more.

He leaned in and placed a series of soft kisses on her lips and the hood that was struggling to hide her growing clit. She whimpered again and placed her hand on his head, whispering, "Please."

He looked up at her face and saw the need in her eyes. He smiled at her briefly before opening his mouth wide and engulfing her entire vulva. She whined and he groaned with pleasure.

Placing her leg over his shoulder he brought both hands to her ass again, pulling her body into his face.

He started to eat her then, no more teasing. He slurped and lapped at her lips and clit. He sucked and he licked and kissed her pussy like he would kiss her mouth. He was purposely random in his actions and she held his head and ground herself against his face.

"Ohhhffuuuuuckk!" She groaned at the ceiling as her arousal and her emotions rushed to overtake her. She rocked her hips and fucked his face as he encouraged her with his hands on her ass, pulling her against him. They worked together for her pleasure, rushing now to the finish line.

He started to focus his oral attention, sweeping up one enflamed lip with his flattened tongue, swirling the tip of his tongue around her clitoris and down inside the other fat lip. At the bottom he pushed his tongue as deep inside her as he could reach, smashing his upper lip against her clit and sucking her flowing nectar, before doing it all again.

He got into a rhythm and she went right along with him. He growled like a ravenous animal and she whined and cried. They were both lost in the moment, together.

Knowing how close she was he knew his next action would push her completely over the edge, and would eventually lead to the end of this erotic encounter, but as much as he didn't want it to end, he had to do it, to give her as much pleasure as possible.

He brought a hand from her ass and snaked two fingers inside her as his lips sucked hard on her swollen clit. She fucking exploded, just like he knew she would.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHEEEEEEHHHHHH!" She screamed at the ceiling, her legs quaking and her body threatening to fall to the floor, her thigh draped over his shoulder and the counter behind her preventing her collapse.

He held his two fingers ridgid and pumped them in, then curled them, dragging them across her Gspot as he withdrew them. Her inner muscles contracting and grasping the digits.

He sucked her clit into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue in time with the fucking of his fingers. He sucked as hard as he could and clamped down lightly with his teeth.

She continued to cry out and fuck herself against his face, unaware of anything beyond the sensations emanating from her core. Until she was finding it hard to breathe and the sensations became too much. She went from ecstasy to oversensitive and she shook uncontrollably.

"EHHNNGODOOHHHFUCK! FUCK! STOP! OH GOD, OHH, FUCK STOP! OH PLEASE, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" He relented, not wanting to take away from her enjoyment. He withdrew the two fingers from her grasping snatch, released her throbbing clit from his sucking lips, but couldn't resist her luscious cum, and delved between her lips to drink up all he could before she pushed him back with her hands.

He sat back on his heels and looked up at her. She looked completely spent, her eyes were closed, and her heaving chest and face completely flushed.

He gently kissed her small, trimmed patch of hair and murmured, "So good." She couldn't even reply as she fought to breathe and another tremor rolled through her body.

He stood and softly clasped her face in his hands and kissed her. She tasted herself in the kiss, and moaned as she kissed him back.

Then he simply stepped back and said, "See ya." before turning and walking away.

He left her standing there on weak legs, her pants and panties still around one ankle. One shoe still on, trying to catch her breath and get her wits about her.