The Visitor Ch. 02

Story Info
Payback.
1.3k words
3.93
4.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is the second chapter for these characters. Again I have added no backstory or descriptions for them. You, the horny reader have to add the details, if you wish.

I think this would be a good read on it's own, but I hope you read chapter 1 first.

And as always don't forget to vote and feel free to comment. ;->

*

He smiled broadly, cocky even, when he heard the quick footsteps and looked up to see her walking towards him with a purpose.

"Well hello there! Fancy seeing you again so soon."

She gave him a look that bordered on contempt, and told him, "Just shut the fuck up. Don't say anything!" And with that she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Yes ma"am!" He answered, his smile growing wider.

She reached out for his belt and could tell by the fit of his khakis that his smile was not the only thing growing. Her mouth watered at the thought.

Once his belt was undone, she made quick work of the button and zipper and grabbed the Dockers, as well as the Calvin Klein boxers underneath, and yanked them both down to his knees.

His growing hardon sprung up and pointed itself right at her mouth, while somewhat still limp enough to droop in the middle. It was well on it's way to pointing at the ceiling.

She resisted the urge to wrap her fist around it and placed one hand on each of his hips, supporting herself as she leaned forward and lashed her tongue around the tip of his cock.

It swung out of the way and she chased it around with her mouth, smearing her cheeks with her own saliva in the process.

As her mouth licked and slurped his prick, it grew steadily, and soon she was able to wrap her lips on the underside of it's girth and run her mouth up and down the length as it pointed skyward.

She did so repeatedly, teasing with her tongue as she went, flicking her tongue around the bulbous head at the top and the hairy nutsack at the bottom.

He sighed and leaned back against the wall, as he watched her work on him. Loving her passion and concentration.

Finally when she made the trip to the tip again she leaned up and used her tongue to pull the fat head into her mouth, eliciting a groan from them both.

She used her tongue around the crown while applying suction and rolled her head side to side. She tasted the first hint of precum, and knew it would not take long to get him off.

She wondered if he had been expecting her, even prepped for her. She could picture him edging himself, repeatedly, anticipating this moment. The thought thrilled her and made her wet.

When she felt his hips subconsciously move forward and back she released him from her mouth and drug her wet lips down the shaft again to lap at his balls, teasing him, she figured he had that coming.

Moaning, she kissed and licked the heavy balls, back and forth randomly between them, while his hard shaft swung around above. The balls felt full, and she suspected that he had indeed been prepping for her.

Her hands still on his hips she moved up to the tip of his cock again, dragging her cheek up the hard length, wet with her own spit. She gobbled the thick knob at the top into her hungry mouth and sucked hard. They moaned together as if they were harmonizing.

She began to bob her head then, taking him deeper into her mouth as her eyes traveled up to his for the first time. He was watching her closely, and she got an erotic thrill from the intensity of his look.

She dug her fingers into his hips and began to pull and push, fucking her mouth with his cock. He growled and rocked his hips with her, watching her lips flex around the hot shaft.

His eyes moved to hers, and he saw lust, and determination.

He brought his hands gently to her head and continued to rock his hips, fucking her mouth at her urging. He let her control the depth of his thrusting with her fingers, and they continued to moan together.

With his hands on her head she released his hips, bringing one hand to his cock and the other to his balls. She looked him in the face and conveyed her need for him to cum.

She sucked, and stroked, and fondled his balls. She swiped her tongue over and around the head of his dick. She moaned at the eroticism of the act, feeling her pussy oozing in her panties.

Soon his hip thrusts became more urgent, his groaning came from deeper in his chest. She could feel the hard, hot shaft grow in her mouth, his balls pulled up to his body, and she knew he was almost there.

His eyes closed and his head rolled back. "Oh fuck baby, you have a great mouth!" He growled. He continued to moan and roll his hips in time with her mouth.

She felt herself getting wetter from her excitement as she gave him such pleasure. She had always loved sucking cock, and took an erotic pride in her skills.

Tasting his precum flowing freely, she started to stroke his dick along with her sucking mouth. She snaked a finger in behind his balls, between his legs, and began to apply pressure there, massaging his perineum.

"OWWWFUCKBABY!" He immediately responded. His hips thrusting forward, her fist on his shaft the only thing preventing him choking her with his cock.

"I'M GONNA CUM BABY, YOU'RE SUCKING THE CUM RIGHT OUT OF ME!" He exclaimed, and she moaned loudly, encouraging him to give her his load.

"OH FUCK, HERE IT COMES! ARE YOU READY BABY? YOU GOING TO TAKE IT ALL?," He asked her, just before he started to shoot off in her mouth. Her moaning told him she would take it all, and love every drop.

He began to spurt, and she began to swallow. She used her hand to milk him as he tried to embed himself deeper into her mouth.

She was sure that she was right about his prepping for her, by the sheer volume of jizz he was giving her, and she struggled to keep up. She swallowed as much as she could, but when he started to jerk around from the sheer intensity of his climax, she felt some escape her hungry mouth and drip down her chin.

Still she swallowed, and still she stroked him, and rubbed his sensitive spot behind his nearly disappeared balls.

His hips jerking and his hard dick twitching, he kept right on cumming. And try as she might, she couldn't get it all down. Yet another glob trickled down her chin, dripping onto her blouse.

The sheer volume both surprised and excited her. She knew that if she were to put her fingers to her pussy, she would be cumming too.

After he shot what seemed like a massive amount of cum, his shooting subsided. But she still stroked him to ensure she had gotten it all. Then she pulled her mouth off with a gasp and used her tongue to clean up his cockhead. He twitched and gasped as he watched her.

She sat back on her heels and licked her lips clean before using her fingers to wipe off her chin, and she fed herself that cum too, as well as the dribbles from her shirt.

Then, as he had done, she stood and kissed him deeply, ensuring that he would taste himself in her mouth.

Then she said simply, "Bastard." and walked away.