The Voice in the Dark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jess. Say it. Now" He growls into my chest as he kisses his way to my aching hard nipples.

'I, I..." I want to scream out loud for him to do that to me, and I can feel the last of my resistance melting away as he looks at me with those intense eyes.

His free hand then grabs my throat. Not enough to choke me, but his fingers do tighten in certain places, so that I can't look away or move about too much.

"Say it, you little Slut. Say your body is mine," and his fingers squeeze tightly enough that my eyes tear a little before removing his hand from my throat so I can respond.

I breathe slowly and deeply before I almost scream out the words I have said in my dreams multiple nights.

'Please. Fuck me. I want you so badly. My body is yours. MY BODY IS YOURS."

He momentarily pauses to watch me wear myself out screaming and writhing on the floor, desperate for him to just take me already. I swear I see red as he looks so frustratingly calm and delighted at my suffering.

I take a deep breath, but it is lost as he sits up, and I meet his eyes. His hauntingly beautiful eyes bear into mine as all my worries, anger and anxiety melt away.

"Say my name, Jess. My real name. I want to hear my Good Girl say it."

I pause for a really long moment until I say it. Really say it.

"Jack. Please. Take me, I want you so badly."

"Then stand up slowly, so you don't hurt yourself, and never take your eyes from me. Just allow yourself to fall under my spell more with every passing second. I want my name to be the only thing you will say tonight. In fact, you'll be screaming it."

I do as he says and I can't help but feel totally safe in his presence, despite being naked, in a strange man's apartment, with my mind and body totally at his mercy. I find the thought makes me so aroused I could jump him right here, right now, if I had the strength.

"I want you to count down from 10, Jess. Slowly, and carefully. Relaxing more with every number you count off. Making me the centre of your focus by the time you reach one. Nothing else will matter to you, you understand?"

I nod, consciously aware of only his eyes, his voice, his presence. He has become the centre of my world at this moment. And my body is addicted to him.

"And remember, Good Girl. All of this can stop. You know your safe word: < i Red i> Say it, and this will all stop."

I nod, and begin the countdown as best I can through the tightness in my chest.

< i 10 i>

The moment I start to count, it's like the world around me blurs. Only his eyes are a clear point in my vision.

<i 9 i>

My legs are getting weaker by the second like the rest of my limbs.

<i 8 i>

I move toward him, he's the only support I have at this moment.

<i 7 i>

I feel my head against his chest and his arms hold me around my waist and hips as my head swims.

<i 6 i>

His hand holds my chin up so I stare into his eyes and I never want to look away from them.

<i 5 i>

He holds me tightly around my waist but moves behind me.

<i 4 i>

He moves my hair off my shoulder and exposes it to his mouth.

<i 3 i>

I shiver in arousal and it takes all I have not to fall back on the floor in ecstasy.

< i 2 i>

He kisses my neck all the way up to my ear.

<i 1 i>

And I hear the word I have been dying to hear for so long.

"Sleep."

It's funny how a simple word can be enough to melt someone's ability to think rationally.

"That's right, Good Girl. You're mine now. Your mind and body are mine."

And before I know it, my feet give way and my body is swept up into his arms as he carries me to the bedroom. His scent is so exotic, and yet so familiar that it messes with my libido like crazy. I want to eat him alive.

My skin feels the cool, silk sheets beneath my heated skin, and I can feel something tighten around my wrists and ankles and I don't fight it. I want to be his little plaything to use. I want him to take my body to the very height of ecstasy.

"Look at me, Jess. Look at me as I take my clothes off. Let the arousal for my body overwhelm you. By the time I get my cock inside you, you won't be able to help yourself. You will allow me to use your body in whatever way I want."

He begins to remove his shirt and trousers slowly and his body is just wonderful. It's not perfectly toned and well-proportioned like in my dirty novels, but it is strong and he clearly keeps himself in shape. His chest has a little hair on it, and his nipples are red and harder with every passing moment. His lovely hands move to his underwear finally and his cock springs out fully erect.

It's not a massive penis, but it's perfect for him and it looks painfully hard as he gazes at my body. My clit throbs once again, and it's like he can read my thoughts as he puts his hand between my legs once again to feel how wet I am.

"Oh, my sweet girl. You're practically begging me to fuck you. You're so wet."

His naked body gets on top of me finally, and he kisses me fully on the mouth as I moan and writhe against him, desperate for just that little bit of friction. My hands move all over his back and down his taught backside so I can move him inside of me, but he holds back.

"You will cum only when I tell you to, Jess. You understand?"

I am so aroused and so needy; I lose the ability to speak and try to breathe through the need to be taken hard and fast by this man.

"You understand, Jess? Tell me you understand," he says through gritted teeth and a slightly menacing tone. I try everything to move toward him, to get that gorgeous cock inside me. Now.

"Yes Sir. I understand. Please fuck me NOW!"

He doesn't say a word, instead he moves down my body and spreads my legs wide, using his talented tongue to part my wet folds and circling it so that I almost scream out in pleasure. I am so close, but his hand tightens around one ankle and pulls me further down the bed and my legs are pulled apart even further to the point where it's painful but I don't want to be free.

My legs are open so wide that I swear one flick of his finger or tongue could make me explode in ecstasy. And I know that this is his intention. He enjoys seeing me so needy, desperate and eager to please. His cock is so hard he can barely restrain himself and his hands are almost tearing at the sheets beneath as he latches his mouth onto my clit.

"Oh God. Jack, I can't hold back anymore. Please. Fucking let me cum. PLEASE!"

The sensation is so unbelievable it's amazing I don't orgasm, I only cum when I am told. I need him to give me permission.

He then sits up, and looks at me with those intense eyes as he positions his hard cock at the entrance to my soaking wet pussy, but not before rolling a condom firmly onto himself, and I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Look at me as I fuck you, Jess. Know who owns your body. And know that I give you permission to cum for me, hard."

The moment I feel the first hard inch inside me, I can't help myself. I scream his name until I am hoarse, and I welcome him as he uses my body like a toy. His hips begin to gather pace and my hands are all over his body. Nothing is more important in this moment other than cumming on his cock.

I hear his gaps, his moans, his growling and the feeling of his strong hands gripping and squeezing my breasts as he fucks me. He intermittently holds my face so that I am forced to look into his beautiful eyes and I moan into his mouth as he kisses me. I love his fingers moving over my hips, across my stomach, and even squeezing my butt as he chases his orgasm.

"Cum for me, Jess. Now," his commanding voice almost spits out as he grits his teeth in concentration. My body is his toy.

My orgasm is something out of this world, and I claw at his back, completely oblivious to anything that is not this amazing moment of pleasure. It's like my whole body has been plugged into the national grid and nothing is going to stop this amazing feeling for anything. I want to always be under him, on top of him, feeling his cock in my mouth, feeling his mouth at my clit, or his cock reaching deep inside me just like it is now.

I am coming down from my high and my body is about to go limp, when I suddenly see Jack's body go rigid. His jaw clenches, his chest is heaving and his hips jerk almost involuntarily as he gasps, screams and then falls on top of me as his orgasm overwhelms him. As I stroke and soothe him, I can't help but feel a burst of feminine pride at how my pussy can make him explode in pleasure. And it's like a barrier has come down for him. I can see it in his face.

We lie there for what seems like forever and he opens his eyes, smiling and biting his lip before looking away from me. He doesn't say a word, but instead he rolls over onto his back and pulls me to him. His hands are in my hair and mine go to his shoulders and chest in a bid to get closer. I need his strength. I need his reassurance.

I have never felt more vulnerable after fucking a man, and I can't help but need the same comfort from the man who has destroyed all those boundaries. His power over me is something I will never understand, and I don't really want to. Maybe if I understood it, he wouldn't have the same impact on me. <i Would he? i>

The question resounds in my mind, and I distract myself by looking at his gorgeous face as his eyes close in relaxation and his chest moves up and down slowly. His jawline is strong, and his lips so kissably soft that I can't help but stroke the outline of his cupid's bow with my finger. His lips part a little wider as my finger moves in a slow rhythm and he can't help but pucker his lips to kiss it. He even opens his mouth and my finger slips inside to feel the wet edge of his tongue before his teeth close around it gently. I feel a small thrill move through my body and my nipples tighten as his hands move over my buttocks and squeezes them hard. He then smacks me on the butt and I jump and wriggle in his arms as he begins to tickle and caress me all over again, clearly aroused by how much I like being punished.

He then sits up and pulls my whole body over his lap, holding me in place by my hips before he pushes my chest further into the bed so my butt is lifted higher into the air.

"Do you like getting spanked, my good girl?" He says, all while moving his hands reverently down my spine.

I moan and giggle as his hands move to a particularly sensitive spot on my lower back, and his other hand is inches away from my pussy but he moves both of his hands back up again to my hips, much to my chagrin.

He then puts his hands in my hair and pulls my head up so I am forced to pay attention.

"I said, do you like getting spanked, my little slut?"

I pause, surely he can tell by the fact that my whole body is shaking in anticipation?

I know he will hold me in this position until I answer him. He wants to hear me say it. He needs to hear me say it.

"Yes. I love it when Sir spanks me. It makes me wet."

It's then that I feel his hard cock at my stomach and his palm slaps my butt ever so slightly. I cry out and the whole sensation travels through me like an electric shock.

He lets go of my hair and his hands travel down my spine and in between my legs before slapping me again. Harder this time.

My cry is louder and I push my butt further into the air.

"You want more, my little slut?" He says through gritted teeth.

"Yes Sir. Please give me more. Please" my voice is hoarse and so laced with arousal that I don't think I could resist anything right now. My body is his.

"Good Girl. Is this how Lucy likes to punish you? Do you enjoy her spanking your little ass until it's red and sore?"

For a moment, I see Lucy's beautiful green eyes staring at me. Her hands would pull down my panties and bend me over her lap to give me a few short slaps to the bare cheeks of my ass before shoving her fingers deep inside me. I would moan and gasp as I came on her fingers so hard. The spanks were not quite as hard as his, but they were every bit as effective in making me beg for more. I sigh in remembered pleasure before I snap out of my reverie.

<i How on Earth does he know this? How much have I told him? i>

I want to ask for clarification, but surprisingly, I am okay with not knowing. I am okay with understanding that much of what I told him about Lucy and me has been lost in the soft hypnotic power of his voice.

I feel the slap on my bare ass once again and I jump at the impact and squirm in his lap in a pitiful attempt to move away from him. His arms hold me down even tighter, with one hand at the back of my neck and the other travelling slowly down my back and down to my butt once again, feeling every inch of my upper and lower body that he can.

"Oh, you little Slut. Lucy has spoiled you, hasn't she? She hasn't taught you discipline. Well, we're gonna have to work on that, aren't we?"

I bite my lip and close my eyes, but it doesn't come. I feel my chest rising and falling with every passing moment and I want more than anything to squirm and wriggle so he has no choice but to slap my butt. I can't believe how much my primal side has taken over.

I move my hips ever so slightly to grind against his lap, and I hope this is the moment where he can no longer hold back. Instead he moves his hand back to my butt, up my spine and around the back of my neck and he bends his head once again as I hear that most beautiful word.

"Sleep." After that, all I know is my body, his body, and our pleasure.

My eyes slowly adjust to very strange surroundings. The room looks expensive, with tasteful furniture and all done in a cool pallet of grey, white and occasional spots of brown and navy. However, my eye is caught by the flash of soft purple silk at my fingertips, and the sight of it is initially pleasing and relaxing. I revel in the feeling of luxury that surrounds my naked body and close my eyes momentarily as the silky bed-sheets surround me in a cool and comfortable embrace. Then it all comes back to me in a rush and I sit up instantly. My heart feels like it's about to burst out of my chest and I feel queasy. I am beyond confused and I can't even begin to explain to myself why I am here.

There is a figure sleeping next to me and I somehow instantly relax when I see his face. He looks so peaceful and I try not to make any noise as I turn on my side to look at him. His dark hair is messy with sleep and sticking up at the back of his head with one of his hands resting under his face. I find watching him at his most peaceful to be oddly satisfying. I can't imagine many people catching him like this and it feels like an honour to be here.

Then I lower my gaze to his sleeping form under the blankets and see the light streaming in from the windows. Dawn has broken and a new day will bring new joys as well as new challenges. I reluctantly remove my gaze from his face and sit up slowly to find my clothes but they are nowhere to be found, so I pick up his white shirt from the floor and wrap it around me, trying so badly to ignore the feeling of sadness that surrounds me.

I know I like this man. A lot. I also know that there's a very strong chance that I will get hurt. I can honestly say that there's not much I wouldn't do to please him. To make sure that he can never forget me.

And what I am willing to do frightens me. But for once, I am happy to just let things happen, even if that means that things naturally run their course. That is why I am so confused.

How could I be so into a person and want things to ultimately work out, and yet be so happy to allow that not to be in my control? Maybe that was my problem in the past, constantly trying to control what was out of my hands.

I feel the familiar anxiety build in my stomach and my fists and jaw clench as my breathing picks up. I want to reach for my phone and call Lucy, whose soothing voice and caring words have always taken me back from the edge in the past, but I remember that now I must do that for myself.

I sit down on the edge of the bed and quiet my mind enough to stop my erratic thoughts from swirling around. I compare it to holding the reins of an out- of- control horse as you sit on its back. I breathe in through my nose and out my mouth, and allow my jaw and fists to unclench as my shoulders slowly sink back down from my ears. I then picture a relaxing beach with the sounds of the water lapping at the shore, the feel of the warm sand underneath me, and the smell of the salty air and sea. And all those worrying thoughts are put to one side for now.

As I allow myself to calm down, I know I have to be kinder to myself and realise that my emotions are perfectly valid. They are trying to tell me something. And I make a mental note to ask my therapist about that in our next session.

I take another look at his sleeping form, and smile to myself as I get up to gather my things together.

As I clean myself up in the ensuite bathroom, I take every opportunity to stop my inner critic from spoiling things by taking my time moving the sponge across my body, or using my hands to rinse the soap out of my hair, soothing and caressing myself gently. I even watch myself in the mirror naked combing my hair and running my hands reverently over my body.

I look at myself, with my tiny waist and broad hips with prominent breasts and nipples. Instead of pointing out all that is wrong, I focus on all the things that make me desirable. I think about how my body makes Lucy wet with desire, or Neil and Jack want to fuck me until they can't see straight. I see the blush on my chest and cheeks as I remember her lips on my nipples and fingers thrusting into my wet, hungry pussy. Or Jack's rough hands moving over the whole of my breast and squeezing them possessively.

I don't even notice I have been touching myself until I see the familiar figure in the doorframe, watching me with hunger in his eyes. I look at him in the mirror fully in the face, and he takes me into his arms before placing me on the bathroom basin and kissing my neck. His hands move down my body, tweaking my nipples and gripping my hips before he forces my legs apart and thrusts himself inside me quickly and brutally. I gasp at how quickly things have escalated and enjoy the feeling of being so primed and ready to be taken. His face is a picture of ecstasy and his hips are relentlessly thrusting in pursuit of his own orgasm. He then holds my hands above my head and I can tell he enjoys the image of himself fucking me in the bathroom mirror.

"Oh. Oh, Jess. Baby!" He screams out before he buries his face in my neck and holds me close.

I soon follow in reaching my own and I forget all that is to come for the moment.

<i Epilogue-

Two months Later i>

My mum and I sit on the table beside each other sipping Pinot Grigio and occasionally eating pieces of cheese or fruit. We sit on the balcony overlooking the city and enjoy the feeling of it being just the two of us.

"Do you think things will work out for them, Jess? Ya know, for Lucy?"

Lucy and Ricardo have been spending a lot of time together this last week, and I am very thankful I could give her the space she needs to work on things, even though I still miss her touch. Her body. Her amazing way of turning me on.

My mum made the trip back to come and see me after her surprise visit some weeks ago, and I hope that we both continue to make the effort to see each other in person. We also talk on the phone every weekend and message each other in between. She and Steve try their best to come in between work and other commitments, and I am happy when I can see either just her, or both of them. I'm even considering using my holidays to take an extended trip back to the UK in the summer. It would mean I could see my friends, my remaining family and all the familiar haunts without wishing it would all be over.

1...67891011