Vegas Anyone? Pt. 01

Story Info
Plans were made, the trip was on! 2 part story.
3.2k words
4.53
2.4k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A text message from Father Matt popped up on my phone.

"Mrs. P, would you have a chance to meet me in the church this afternoon say 4:00 to discuss the trip we had talked about?"

I replied of course Father, i'll see you then.

At a little after 4, I entered the church. Stately and beautiful, I loved this place. Looking around I didn't see Father Matt.

As I looked around memories came rushing back. This was where Chad and I had been married. What a glorious day that had been. Chad was the man of my dreams. I was so happy.

"Mrs. P, good to see you could make it!"

Sorry Father Matt you suprised me, I didn't see you.

"Sorry about that Sheri, lets sit up in the choir loft to talk. After you my dear!"

As he followed me up the stairs he whispered " My cock has been in your ass Mrs. P!"

Laughing I said, I know!

Reaching the loft we sat down. Father Matt was the first to speak.

Sheri I must ask about our Las Vegas trip, have you thought about it?"

I have Father, but give me more specific's please.

"Well, the house is rented and not to far from the strip. It has 4 bedrooms so a private room for each of us. Like I said before we will rent you a car for your personal use. We will fly you out the day before we arrive. That way you can be there for some things being sent to the house, groceries etc. There will be other packages arriving that day, but please don't open them, they're a surprise." Also you and I have different return flights just in case we run into someone we might know."

I'm in Father Matt it does sound like fun!

My friends and I arrive within 45 minutes of each other so we'll pick up a car and arrive at the house together. Can you wear something nice Sheri?"

Oh I will Father Matt!

"Great Mrs. P, just one more thing."

Unzipping his pants he smiled.

Father I can't do that in here, I just can't.

"Help an old Priest out Mrs.P, at least jerk me off, please?"

I can do that for you Father I said with a smile. Reaching out I took hold of his semi hard cock. As I did he leaned back and closed his eyes. Slowly at first I stroked gradually picking up speed. I could tell Father Matt was going to be a quick cummer today.

He lasted longer than I thought. But then he started to moan. I could feel him swell as he was ready to explode.

Suddenly his hand was on the back of my head pushing it down. Father was strong, I couldn't resist. The next thing I know his cock was in my mouth.

" Suck me Mrs. P! Drink from Father Matts chalice of cum. Swallow my seed you fucking bitch!"

I did what I was told and swallowed.

Licking him clean we parted ways.

On my way home I started to think about what I would pack. Obviously there was shopping in my future.

The next day I was having the time of my life. Shopping for clothes to wear in Las Vegas was exciting and freeing. I didn't need to put up my conservative front, no need to look like a church lady.

Dresses first. There was of course the obligatory tiny black dress. A figure hugging silver number that I absolutely loved and a long red number that was split up the side almost to my hip.

The heels were simple. One pair black the other red.

The next item took more time. A swimsuit. Two piece red Is what I settled on. No thong bottom but skimpy none the less. I was excited about the pool!

Next stop lingerie. It had been years since I had shopped for anything really sexy. But today was the day. The Womens Personal Apparel store caught my eye. The selection was amazing.

A clerk approached me, "Can I help you find something?"

She was at least my age, brunette and quite lovely.

"Special occasion, birthday or anniversary?"

Neither one actually. Going on a trip with 3 friends.

"Oh wow, where to if I can ask?"

Las Vegas, we have a house rented.

"Girls weekend?"

Not exactly, I smiled.

"I see" she said returning my smile. "You should be looking over here. Every thing is lace and mostly see through."

As we browsed she pointed out some of the special items.

"These are the crotch less panties, a must have for a girl in Vegas, wouldn't you agree?"

Oh I agree I said laughing.

I was done shopping for now, looking at my clerks name tag, I saw her name was Ashley. Well Ashley thank you for your help today.

"Your name is?"

Sheri i said.

"Look Sheri, I party with a group of people you might enjoy hanging out with. If your interested I can give you my number."

That would be great Ashley, my friends circle has gotten smaller since my husband passed away. Thank you!

After swapping numbers with her I headed home.

It was 2 or 3 days later that I received an email from Father Matt. Links to the home that was rented, airline and car rental information. This was going to happen and believe me I was excited. 2 days after that I was heading to the airport to catch my flight to Vegas.

When I arrived at McCarran, I grabbed my suitcases and took a shuttle to the rental car. The weather was beautiful, mid 80's and nothing but sunshine.

It had been almost 15 years since I had been in Las Vegas. It was also the last time I had strayed from my wedding vows.

Chad wasn't feeling good that evening and went up to the room early. Playing the slots a young man had set next to me and started up a conversation. As the evening wore on, we became friendly. One thing led to another and after several drinks. I found myself in his room.

The next thing I know I found myself in a shower with a total stranger. I never told Chad about it until several years later. That conversation opened up a short lived new world for us. More about that another time.

Once I had the rental car, I googled the address for the house in Henderson and headed that way.

Driving into the neighborhood, I was impressed. Magnificent homes in a gated golf community. I was starting to wonder, how much do priests make?

Arriving at the address and pulling into the driveway I was unbelievably impressed. Leaving my bags in the car I punched in the code and decided to explore.

Chad and I had built a beautiful home 6 years ago, but nothing like this.

I decided to stake my claim to a bedroom. A king size bed, private bath and a view and access to the pool. Walking out into the backyard was a treat.

The pool was enormous, waterfall at one end and a bar in the pool at the other end. Very private and not visable from the adjoining homes.

I went back up to the car to get my bags. Just outside the front door were 3 boxes. All from the same company. All adressed to me. Do not open stickers were prominent on each box.

I grabbed my bags and dropped them in my selected bedroom. Then returned to gather up the boxes. Curiously shaking each one. No sound. I would honor the do not open stickers.

The priests would not be here until tomorrow morning, around 11. So I had time to relax on my own.

Time to put on my new swimsuit and hit the pool.

With my suit on I looked into the full length mirror. Not bad I thought. I believe my boobs looked bigger than normal. I decided to take a selfie. Taking a seductive pose, I snapped a picture. Thinking or more like not thinking I sent it to Father Matt.

Just then the door bell rang. Opening the door a young man maybe 19 or 20 stood there surrounded by several boxes. My swim suit must have had an effect on him as he stared at me. "Um, groceries lady."

Just bring them in and put them in the kitchen. What's your name?

"Rod, yours miss?"

It's Sheri, Rod. Love your name I said smiling.

Blushing, Rod carried the groceries in.

Tell me Rod, If I should need something later. Could you possibly bring it to me?

"Oh heck yes I could. I'll give you my cell number."

I'm sure I might need something later Rod.

"What ever you need I'm your guy, lady!"

I'm sure you are Rod, i'm sure you are.

Watching him walk down the driveway I couldn't help but notice his cute little butt. When he got to his car he looked back and waved.

"It was nice to meet you Sheri!"

Same here Rod!

Walking back into the kitchen I did a quick inventory of the groceries. There was more than what we would need for this trip. The amount of alcohol was amazing.

Pouring myself a glass of wine, I grabbed my laptop and headed to the pool. Finding a chair in the shade I sat down to relax. The last thing I needed was a sunburn.

With my laptop open I decided to investigate Sin City. It's amazing what you can find online. The Vegas personal ad's where quite intriguing and there was a place called the Red Rooster an adult club that looked interesting. The options were unlimited.

I have to say it's probably fortunate I didn't live here. I'm afraid someone in my new mindset would surely get their self in trouble.

Deciding to take a dip in the pool, I slipped into the water. The water was warm and inviting. I made a mental note to get an estimate on a pool at home. Just then I heard my phone chirping, I had a message.

Getting out of the pool, I grabbed my phone.

It was a message from Father Matt.

"Wow Mrs. P loved the picture, as did my friends. I'm sure there will be cum shed tonight on that picture. Can't wait to see you!"

That made me smile.

Back into the house and removing my suit, I headed for the shower. I'm sure this next few days would be a time to be remembered.

Shower finished, I went into the kitchen and poured myself another glass of wine. I still wasn't exactly hungry. At least not for food. I picked up the scrap of paper with Rods telephone number.

I decided to message him.

Hey Rod this is Sheri. I could really use something, If you're still in the area, could you possibly bring it over? Let me know, thank you'

Moments later a text, " Hey Sheri, of course I can. What do you need?"

I need a can of whip cream.

"Really? That's it?"

That's it sweetheart!

If he only knew what this was for, I'm sure he would be more excited.

Now to choose what to put on for my delivery boy. Rod might like my new silk robe, garter belt, thigh highs and of course, heels. Mrs. P was going for the hooker look.

20 minutes later the doorbell rang. Opening the door there stood Rod, smiling but looking confused.

Come in handsome, I said looking him up and down, I'll get you your money. Blushing he stepped into the house. I closed the door behind him.

"Sorry Sheri It looks like you were getting dressed, did I disturbe you?"

Oh you have disturbed me Rod, more than you know I said winking at him. Taking the whip cream from him I let my hand linger on his for a moment.

Rods eyes were now wandering over my body. Can I ask you a question cutie?

"Sure, anything," he said, as a smile crept across his face.

Do you have a girlfriend Rod?

"I do have a girlfriend, weve been dating for about 2 years. Why?"

Does she appreciate what she has. A drop dead good looking and hard working young man?

"I think so," he said bashfully.

Ok I thought I'm going to have to take a more direct route, to my wanted conclusion.

You look hot and tired Rod, how about a dip in the pool? Sound good?

"It really does, only one problem I don't have any trunks with me, Sheri."

He wasn't making innuendos or flirting, he was simply stating a fact. My hot Rod was not the brightest bulb in the box!

Not to worry the pool is private. I would be the only one who could see anything.

Finally the light came on in his head. "I'd love to if you don't mind?"

To the pool it is, I said leading the way. I could hear him mutter under his breath "Fuck!"

I turned to him smiled and said, Exactly what I was thinking, Rod!

" Your not coming in?" he asked.

Not right now, I think I'll just sit and enjoy the show. Rod smiled, we were finally on the same page!

Sitting near the edge of the pool the show began. Facing me he removed his shirt. I can't remember when I last saw six pack abs! But there they were, in front of me. His smooth chest and pecs lured me in.

"Good so far Sheri?"

Better than good sweetheart, you look absolutely delicious. Show me more.

Turning around away from me, Rod dropped his shorts and kicked them away. He looked over his shoulder and winked.

Turn around stud, lets see what you have for Mrs. P. Don't be a tease.

He did tease me. Turning slowly, exposing his cock to me. It was as if I had hit the lottery. Not only was this young man beautiful with a sculpted body. But his cock was a sight to see. Guessing I would have to say, at least 9". Thick and with a definite curve to his left.

"Well Sheri tell me what you think," he said smiling. "Will this do?"

It will do nicely Rod. Or should I say Hot Rod? As I stood up he approached me. Without saying a word I grabbed his cock and led him into the house. Stopping in the kitchen for the whip cream and then continued on to the bedroom.

Why don't you lay down Rod, I think you might enjoy this. Taking off my silk robe leaving only my garter belt, hose and heels. Are you ready?

"Fuck yes I'm ready lady. My cock is all yours!"

Sitting down next to him, I gently rubbed his nipples and then slowly worked my way down to his stomach. His abs were amazing. As I reached for the whipped cream I looked at him and saw the quizzical look in his eyes. I couldn't believe that he didn't know anything about this ritual. To old school I guess.

Putting the whip cream around his nipples, I smiled and started to lick it away. I think the young man was getting the idea.

"Oh hell yes Mrs. P, I'm loving this. So fucking hot!"

Rod was now squeezing my breasts, gently his fingers rubbing on my nipples. I could sense him tightening up as I sprayed a path down to just above his cock. I then proceeded to lick it away. His breathing became heavy.

"Fuck, Sheri your one nasty fucking bitch aren't you?

Hell yes I am and your about to see, I said as I sprayed the whip cream on his cock. Starting at the base I licked every square centimeter of his cock. Working my way up to the head being careful not to disturb the cream on the tip. As I hovered above his cock with my mouth open, I looked into his eyes. What I saw was a man that had been pushed past his point of no return.

His hips thrust upwards, pushing his cock into my mouth, his hands clutching the back of my head driving it deep into my throat.

"Suck my dick you fucking slut. I know you want this young cock, don't you? You fucking whore! Suck me!"

Suck him I did. From the head to the base of his shaft my lips encased his cock. Trying to release his cum from deep within his balls.

Pushing my mouth off his cock, Rod lifted his legs over his shoulders, offering me his ass. He only had to offer once. My tongue darted into his asshole, I was crazed.

"Lick my ass Mrs. P, lick my nasty hole you bitch! You love Rods ass don't you?"

I then went to work on his nuts. Making love to them with my mouth. Each one receiving the same amount of attention.

Now it was my turn. As I positioned myself on my hands and knees next to him. I looked at him and said, Fuck me Rod, fuck my pussy, fill me with your cock. I beg you!

Rod quickly got behind me pushing his fingers into my already wet pussy. I reached behind him and took hold of his cock, guiding it into me.

"Fuck Mrs.P you really know what you want, don't you."

I do Rod! I want your cock and I want your cum. Can you do that for me?

"You know I can, Mrs. P. I've had your mouth, now it's your pussy next it's your ass!"

As Rod pumped his cock into my pussy, he was pulling my hair with one hand and groping my breasts with the other. This young man was an animal. A torrent of filthy names poured from his mouth, all directed towards me.

"This is all yours Mrs. P, every fucking drop you fucking whore! Do you want it you bitch? Tell me how you want my cum!"

I am a slut, I am a whore Rod! Put your cum in my pussy!

And Rod did, dumping his jizz deep inside me with strong and powerful strokes.

As I collapsed into a heap, Rod quickly rolled me over. Lifting my legs to his shoulders he entered my ass.

His stamina was amazing! There was no quit in this guy. Pounding away at my ass.

"You want this big old cock in your ass, don't you Sheri! You want me to fuck your brains out, to feel my cock deep inside you, my balls slapping your ass!

Fuck me Rod, mama needs your cock!

With that I received another load, deep in my ass.

It was amazing, twice in the matter of 10 minutes, Rod had erupted. What a stud!

"God damn Sheri, your one hot piece of ass! Been one of the best days of my life."

It has for me too Rod, believe me!

We laid there for awhile as Rod kissed my breasts and I gently stroked his cock.

"I got to go. Got a date with the girl friend tonight. But I bet I'll be thinking of you while i'm fucking her."

I smiled.

Rod dressed and I showed him to the door. This was starting out as a great trip!

It was bedtime for me, tomorrow was a big day!

TO BE CONTINUED....