The Voluptuous Vacationer

Story Info
Lozak offers an elf directions at the cost of her pride.
3k words
4.55
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny afternoon in Dazar'alor's marketplace as Lozak leaned against a wall and observed the midday hustle and bustle. As one of the more talented rogues of Zandalar, he was sharper than the average troll and had amassed a small fortune through unscrupulous means. Regrettably, he spent his wealth on vices as fast as he earned it, leaving him constantly on the prowl for new opportunities. Recently, he had been unable to find any lucrative jobs, and so he now stalked the Zocalo for the perfect mark. Pickpocketing came easily for the thief, but he was not entirely without morals. He only stole from the upper caste, deeming them better suited to endure a relatively minor reduction of their wealth. Even so, Lozak was no hero, and what he took from the rich was kept for himself.

All of a sudden, he noticed a conspicuous woman navigating her way through the crowd: a blood elf. Moreover, she was a gorgeous, stacked, long-haired brunette with warm olive skin and vivid green eyes. She wore a sultry black dress of satiny fabric that clung tightly around her curvaceous body and treated spectators to a flattering view of her hourglass figure. The outfit was particularly effective at exhibiting the cleavage of her ponderous breasts which were at least as big as cantaloupes if not bigger. Additionally, the hemline of the dress was only a few inches beneath her hips, drawing attention to the shapely thighs of her long, tantalizing legs. A pair of haute high-heeled sandals graced her feet, the straps of which weaved up about twelve inches past her ankles. This glamorous ensemble was completed with opulent golden jewelry that adorned her ears, neck, and wrists. It was hard to take his eyes off of a creature so enticing.

Yet, as attractive as she was, she seemed rather foolish to be wandering through the Zocalo like this by herself. Wasn't she aware she was a prime target for a robbery? He suspected her naïveté was a consequence of being raised in a privileged environment, a theory supported by the fact that she owned such sumptuous attire. Rich elven tourists like her were rarely prepared for the savage realities of Zandalar. The wayward vixen was like a sheep walking into a den of lions, and to her misfortune, Lozak was the type of opportunist to take advantage of her.

As she walked past him, he called out to her with an arrestingly deep voice. "I can tell ya far from home, sweet ting."

She stopped, turned around, and eyed him suspiciously. A troll who spoke something besides Zandali was uncommon. "Well... obviously..." she responded as she cautiously approached him. "My husband decided to surprise me with a trip to Zuldazar for our anniversary. I thought I might go out and enjoy some shopping, but I didn't realize you people built your city like a maze."

"Sounds like ya could use some directions..."

"I certainly could, and you look like you know your way around..."

"Well... why don't you persuade me, den?"

"What do you mean?"

"I tink ya know what I mean..."

A scowl appeared on her face once she realized what he was suggesting. "Ew... You can't be serious. You didn't really think that would work on a woman like me, did you?" She raised the back of her left hand, flashing a gigantic diamond ring that appeared grossly expensive. "Besides, I'm happily married... and even if I wasn't, I'm not into trolls."

He chuckled. "Whateva ya say, mon. Good luck findin' someone around here who can understand ya. I'll be waitin' right here when ya change ya mind..."

"I'll take my chances, pervert."

She stormed off, only to return a few minutes later in defeat. It surprised him how quickly it took her to reconsider his proposal. Perhaps she was just that desperate to find her way back to the inn, or perhaps she was curious about what Zandalari men had to offer. Either way, he won. "All right, I suppose today's your lucky day..." she said with distinct bitterness. "...but this stays between us, got it?"

Lozak led her away from the Zocalo to a vacant chamber in Zanchul where they would have some privacy. At this time of day, it was unlikely anyone else would be wandering inside, although they wouldn't have been the first couple to be caught having sex there. Even he had brought a date to this place on several occasions to defile sacred ground with unrestrained lust. As far as reputation was concerned, the risk was far greater for her than it was for him, but she seemed oblivious to the significance of the pyramid or the likelihood of being discovered by one of its custodians.

Once they were inside, the elf leaned against a wall with her arms folded as Lozak undressed. "I hope this isn't your idea of a romantic venue," she chided. "Then again, I suppose I shouldn't expect a troll to understand the concept of romance."

"It's nice and quiet," he responded. "Ya should appreciate dat, at least."

He noticed her staring at his musculature the instant he pulled off his shirt. She was not very good at hiding her interest in him, but it was only natural for a woman to be drawn to his strapping Zandalari physique. His body was built to go all night long, a well-known requirement for the insatiable women of his race. When it came to breeding, the anatomy of a male troll was far superior to anything an elven woman would find back home, and this was especially true where it counted the most. Naturally, they were easy to seduce once they became aware of the truth.

With his chest now bare, Lozak walked up to the elf and dropped his leggings. The woman's eyes grew wide with fear as his anaconda of a cock dangled intimidatingly just a few inches from her head. Her cheeks turned more red the longer she appraised it, and it was apparent by how flustered she was that it was much larger than she was accustomed to. Despite having never met her husband, he could tell by her reaction that her spouse's snake wasn't even half as big. After this affair, their marriage was bound to have problems, but he genuinely couldn't have cared less.

"Good grief... I suppose this compensates for your lack of intelligence, doesn't it?" she scoffed in an attempt to downplay her fascination.

He snorted with amusement, unaffected by the verbal abuse of a prissy narcissist. "Oh, am I too big for ya?"

"Oh, shut up, you arrogant moron. You should be grateful I'm in the same room as you, let alone that I'm agreeing to do this..."

Pouting, she maintained eye contact with him as she reached out and grabbed his erection with her right hand. As she slowly began jacking him off, he used his left arm to lean against the wall behind her. He reveled in the look of resentment on her face as she operated his equipment, a look the sadist in him found immensely erotic. After a few minutes passed, her handiwork was rewarded with even more disgrace. Without warning, jets of warm semen shot out from his shaft and splattered all over her unsuspecting face.

"Ugh! Disgusting!" she fumed as she turned her head away. "I cannot believe you just did that."

"Don't ya worry, sweet ting, it's a good look for ya," he taunted. "Now I'm gonna need ya to put dat pretty mouth to work."

"No way!" she stated profusely as she wiped off his jism with her fingers. "I'm not a whore... It's already bad enough I had to jack you off, pervert."

"Relax... I ain't tellin' no one, remember?"

"But you just came..."

"Trolls regeneratin' much fasta den ya used to."

"How ridiculous... Fine, but no one can find out about this or you're dead."

Scowling, she slid her hand to the base of his cock which was still inexplicably hard. "Sucking off a troll... It can't get more depraved than this," she complained. Reluctantly, she leaned forward and licked some of the residue off of his tip. She immediately swallowed it, then began caressing every inch of it with her tongue. He was impressed by how well she serviced him and suspected she must have plenty of practice. Once his erection was coated with her saliva, she opened wide and swallowed as much of him as her elfin maw could handle. Dutifully, her head started bobbing back and forth, sucking vigorously on his member each time it receded. His right hand found purchase on the back of her neck as she did this to provide some encouragement.

Over the course of several minutes, Lozak gradually wrested control away from the elf and assumed a more assertive role in the activity. She stood helplessly pinned against the wall as he started rooting her head with the same fervor as he would her other hole. In due time, he came once again, this time injecting his load straight down her throat. He could tell she was furious with him by the way her eyebrows were bent, but he still held her head in place and forced her to guzzle down every last drop. As far as he was concerned, the pretentious bitch needed to be taught a lesson in humility. He only withdrew from her after she was finished quaffing it all down.

"Gross! You fucking animal," she seethed once her mouth was no longer occupied by his veiny appendage. "How dare you..."

"Hehehe... How ya enjoy da taste of my mojo?"

"There's nothing about you I find enjoyable, you dirty troglodyte... I think we're done."

"Oh, I tink we just gettin' started," he replied as he started taking off her dress.

"No way... If you think I'll let a troll fuck me, you're crazy..."

Contradicting her blistering rejection, she raised her arms to let him pull off her clothes anyway. He could tell by now she wanted his cock in her even if she couldn't bring herself to admit it. After her dress was removed, he began groping her soft breasts, pressing his thumbs into her studded nipples and sensually rubbing them. The stimulation made her begin breathing shakily, and she subsequently closed her eyes in surrender. "Ya must really like da way dis feels, hmm?" he asked. She smiled in spite of herself, subconsciously reaching up and pressing her left hand against the wall behind her while her other hand tightened around his cock.

"You shouldn't be touching me with those... filthy hands of yours..." she objected with dubious sincerity.

He continued anyway, and after giving her tits a thorough massage, his right hand migrated south and slipped beneath her lacy panties. She instinctively moaned when he touched her there, and he could tell she was ready for him by how moist it was. He began to strum her like an instrument, cherishing the pleasured look on her face as he made her begin panting excitedly. To her benefit, a rogue of his caliber was highly dexterous. No woman could resist the sexual sorcery of his nimble fingers. Once he started finessing her clitoris, it did not take long before she tensed up and cried out in ecstasy. Now it would be impossible for her to deny how badly she wanted him.

"Seems like ya enjoyin' dis a bit more den ya let on," he noted as her nectar trickled all over his busy hand.

"Just shut up and fuck me," she finally conceded while panting with breathless desire. "I really hope you... appreciate how lucky you are..."

"Ya gonna feel like da lucky one by da time I'm done wit ya."

"Yeah...? I'll let you know..."

Using both of his hands, Lozak reached down and hoisted the winded elf up by her calves. Now that she was about level with his head, she gazed affectionately into his eyes, a complete reversal of the contempt she had displayed until now. Her face was prettier up close, and he was grateful she possessed such lovely features to stare at while he exploited her tender pussy. The expression she held made it seem like she was on the verge of kissing him, but she never did. All the same, her hands found purchase on his shoulders, digging into them with her manicured nails as she braced herself for the ride.

"Take it slow," she pleaded. "Your cock might actually be a little too big for me..."

"We're gonna find out," he rasped back, slowly stretching her labia as he pushed inside.

She winced as he went deeper. "Oh, fuck! This is too much...!"

Ignoring her concerns, Lozak entered the elf inch by inch, exploring how much of him she could take. Her hole was exquisitely tight, making his incursion all the more gratifying. She gaped at him submissively as he lay claim to her insides, and he could tell by her expression she knew she had been conquered. At a casual pace, he proceeded to nail her against the wall, forcing her to give up moans of bliss that she struggled in vain to withhold from him.

After a few minutes, the elf's body constricted around Lozak as he conveyed her to a second climax. With her eyes closed and head tilted back, she unleashed a cry of pleasure that could have been heard from Queen Talanji's throne. Her body seemed completely paralyzed by the orgasm, and he considered this irrefutable evidence he was giving her the best experience of her magically long life. Notwithstanding her outburst, he continued to thrust away like a machine, refusing to grant her any reprieve. When she eventually recovered from the paroxysm, she leered at him with the unhinged expression of a nymphomaniac possessed by the spirit of a succubus. He grinned back, knowing her conversion was complete at last. From now on, thanks to him, only the cock of a troll would be able to satisfy her.

Time slipped away as the two disparate lovers indulged each other's lust. Before either of them knew it, the afternoon had turned into evening, and the sky was beginning to fill up with stars. By now he had brought her to orgasm multiple times, taking a heavy toll on her limited stamina in the process. The exercise was making her skin gleam with perspiration, an effect that was more noticeable in the glow of the chamber's candles. He decided a change of positioning was appropriate. Fortunately, a prayer mat had been left behind by one of the priests, providing something soft for him to lay her down upon. Once she had been put down into a supine position, he pried her legs apart and began laying into her again, relishing the view of the nude body surrendered to him. She beamed up at him as he carried out his mission, her arms listlessly at rest upon the floor past her head.

In as vulnerable of a state as she was, Lozak realized it was time for the coup de grâce. He proceeded to take her to task, pumping his throbbing erection into her nethers fast and fierce. She was hardly prepared for the sudden escalation and writhed as if she were being exorcised by a prelate. Her appearance rapidly deteriorated into a slutty caricature of herself with her eyes rolled back and mouth agape. It was a shame he didn't have one of those gnomish devices on hand to capture an impression of her in this state. Nevertheless, the image was still priceless.

His performance could have lasted for several more hours, but he could tell she wouldn't remain conscious for much longer. Even a healthy elf like her was no match for a troll's beastly endurance. Determined to deliver her just deserts before she expired, he bent forward and pinned the exhilarated woman down by her wrists. This caused her to focus on him once again, as it was now clear he intended to finish inside her. Lacking the breath to object, all she could do was wait with apprehension as he recklessly plowed away.

When his moment finally arrived, Lozak hilted his shaft into the exasperated woman and watched her squirm as it convulsed within her. A triumphant sigh of relief emerged from him as he lay claim to her womb and drowned it with gratuitous cum. He lingered in her a little while to ensure she was properly inseminated, then pulled out for the last time. In truth, he wasn't even sure if his sperm was compatible with an elf's eggs. All the same, that wouldn't be his problem to worry about, as he would be long gone by the time she found out.

Rising back to his feet, Lozak towered over the prostrated elf with cock in hand. To add further insult to injury, he wrenched out a few more pearly streams which landed upon her face. He waited to see how she would respond to the denigration, but all that came from her was a humbled whimper. She couldn't even muster the energy to glare at him, much less berate him. While he was disappointed they wouldn't be exchanging banter anymore, he was ultimately pleased with her humiliation, assured their encounter would not be one she would forget.

Succumbing to exhaustion, the elf closed her eyes, rolled over, and drifted off to sleep. There would be no returning to the inn for her tonight. All according to his plan, Lozak collected the woman's fancy dress from the floor while she remained comatose. He felt little remorse for the ill-mannered foreigner and believed her naked walk of shame the following morning was a fitting punishment for being such a disrespectful guest. Before leaving, he also plucked the wedding band from her finger, convinced an adulteress like her was undeserving of a rock that big. These prizes would fetch a high price on the black market, and with the money he made from selling them, he could probably afford passage to Quel'Thalas for a vacation of his own.