All Comments on 'The Waitress'

by sexscribe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Missing cheating tag, perhaps because it would have meant fewer would be tricked into reading this tale of a gutter slut and the miserable asshole that's willing to fuck another man's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Good Story about real life (3 stars)

I liked the story. I used to work at a truck-stop and I have driven a truck for the government, it really happens just like this. Not all truckers cheat and not all waitresses fuck everybody.

This story tells about a couple of people who hit it off and had some fun. Yes they have been doing it for a period of time. When you drive the same route you get to know the people on the route. The trucker's martial status is not told and the waitress's married to what we in the south (USA) call dirt bag of a person. So they got a little relief from real life for a short period of time.

It was not bad for a story.

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Hot, Hard, and Fast. What's not too like. Well done.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

****Good short story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

BigPopsHBBigPopsHBabout 2 years ago

Short, sweet, to the point - as any quickie should be. Lucky trucker!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexscribe@sexscribe
NO PROFILE, NO PM’s. Yes, I really am straight, and no you are not going to change my orientation with some text messages. Trying will be a waste of your time! Be who you are, or want to be, with my blessing. Lit is the place for it. We all have different attractions: Deal w...