April Gets a Creampie

Story Info
April gets creampied on her lunchbreak.
2.4k words
4.02
22.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the middle of the couch, April was seated at the far end of the love seat. We were just looking at each other. April was the first to speak. "I've only got about 30 minutes left on my lunch break. Are we gonna do this or what?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied, standing up so I could take my pants off. "C'mere."

I was wearing sweat pants, and I pushed them down with my boxers, letting them fall to the floor around my ankles before sitting back down. My cock sprang free of my boxers, causing April to coo quietly. I was only half-hard for the same reason I had just been staring at her. April was a little bigger than her pictures suggested. She was lucky I had already gotten that hard. "What do you want me to do?" she asked.

She stood up and came toward me. I seriously couldn't believe how big this girl was. I could feel my cock going limp. The only reason I was kind of hard was the thought of a woman getting me off, it had been more than a few weeks, and I was desperate. I wasn't even a little attracted to her. "Get on your knees and suck my dick," I told her.

"Ok," April said, getting on her knees between my legs, wasting no time grabbing my cock. "Impressive."

A moment later, my cock was between the lips of a slut I had only met an hour or two ago, and she was sucking it like a pro. I put my arms on the back of the couch and let her go to work. She didn't use her hands as she enthusiastically sucked me hard. She used a hand to move her shoulder-length blonde hair behind her ears, but she was bobbing up and down on my swelling cock so fast it didn't make much difference. It wasn't long before my cock was hard and throbbing in her mouth. I was in a six-week drought, and I was already getting close to the edge. April started going all the way down to the base of my prick. I could feel my dick-head in her throat. A few times, and that is all it took. After about the fifth time, the tip of my cock entered her throat, I lost it. I shot at least eight massive pumps straight into her esophagus. She didn't even move. She stayed impaled on my cock until I stopped cumming. April easily drank my six weeks' worth of pent-up semen. Once I was done, she slowly slid her lips up my shaft, sucking out the last drops of my cum. "You're supposed to warn me," she said, smiling as she used the back of her hand to wipe her sperm-glossed lips.

"Yeah, sorry," I replied. "You're too good. That one snuck up on me. I got ya next time, though."

"So, I guess I'm not going to get to cum," she said, wiggling my deflated cock.

"Why not?" I asked, looking down at her and feeling a little bad for her.

"I doubt I have enough time to get this hard again and get off on it," she said, sounding disappointed. "It takes me a good twenty minutes to cum from penetration."

"How about I just return the favor?"

"Really?" she asked, sounding a little more excited.

"Well, yeah. Why not?" I asked.

"Most guys I get with like to eat pussy," she said, "I assume it's because of my size."

I could relate to that. I didn't really want to eat April's pussy either, but she had given me such an incredible blowjob I couldn't say no. "How long does it take for you to cum having your pussy eaten?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied. "I've never had a guy try long enough. Normally they give up after a few licks."

Now I really felt bad for her. "Ok, get up, switch places with me," I told her.

Her face lit up. "Really?" she asked. "You're willing to give it a try?"

"Yeah," I replied, "Why not?"

"Yeah, ok," she said, standing up and unbuttoning her pants.

We switched positions, and she had her pants down enough for me to pull them down to her ankles after she sat down. I was shocked to see that she was wearing a thong, and I pulled that down around her ankles and was staring at the sexiest, fat pussy I'd ever seen. Her outer labia was meaty and full, and her pink slit seemed almost twice as long as any of the other pussies I'd ever seen. I pushed her legs in the air. "Can you hold your legs up?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course," she replied, wrapping her arms around her legs behind her knees.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled. "Move your ass to the edge of the couch," I told her.

April scooted down to the edge, and her pussy was now inches from my face. She smelled amazing, and I could feel the blood rushing back to my cock. Her scent had a slight smell of sweat, not bad enough to be an offensive odor, really, but just enough to be intoxicating. She was as bald as the day she was born, and her bright pink pussy lips were already glistening with pussy juices. I leaned in and put my lips on her clit and sucked it into my mouth, lightly nibbling it with my teeth, being careful to be gentle. "Oh, fuck!" she screamed, grabbing two handfuls of my hair and pulling me tighter to her saturated, fat cunt.

I moved my hand to her pussy and rubbed the length of her pussy lips before sliding my two middle fingers inside her fat twat. I wasn't surprised that she wasn't very tight, but she was really hot and unbelievably wet. I bent my fingers up to her g-spot and applied pressure as I flicked her hard clit with the tip of my tongue. My cock was quickly coming back to life as she moaned and writhed in ecstasy. "Oh, god... Oh, fuck... yyeeessssss!"

I reached down and grabbed my cock with my free hand, stroking it as I licked this fat bitch's cunt. I couldn't believe how hard I'd gotten so quickly, just from eating her out. I lifted my face from April's drenched cunt, and asked, "I'm hard again. You wanna get fucked?"

"Yes, please," she moaned.

"You have time, right?" I asked. "I don't mind making you cum with my mouth."

"Fuck work, they can wait. I won't get fired," she said between moans. "I came here to get fucked. Now, Fuck me!"

I stood up and put my knees on the edge of the couch in front of her. I slapped my hard cock against her fat, wet pussy. I couldn't believe how huge this bitch's cunt was. April's pussy slit was almost as long as my nine-inch cock, and each side of her outer labia was fatter than my cock. I slid my hard fuck-stick along her dripping snatch a few times before easing it into her. April moaned as I slowly inched the entire length of my shaft into her. Once I was all the way in her, I used my thumb to massage her clit. "Fuck that slow shit," she said. "You can slow fuck me next time if you want. Now I need you to pound my fat cunt as hard as you can, you big-dicked bastard."

I got a little better balance, then started to fuck her hard. She wasn't very tight, which made it easy, but she felt fucking amazing. I was shocked. After about a dozen hard, fast strokes, I was on edge again. I pulled out quickly and slid my cock along her wet slit again, focusing the back of my dick-head on her distended clit. "Oh, fuck! Did you cum" she asked.

"No, I was close, though. I pulled out, so I didn't cum too soon," I replied. "How about you? You want me to keep fucking you, or will you cum easier if I eat you out?"

"Fuck me," she replied. "I like the way you big dick feels inside me."

I moved my cock, aiming it at her gaping fuckhole. April's pussy juices were leaking out of her, down the crack of her fat ass cheeks, then puddling on the couch under her. I pushed into her and instantly began pounding away at her again. I put my thumb back on her clit, and she started screaming. "Yes! Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me! God, yes! Fuck me! Harder! Harder... harder! Fuck me!"

I sped up as much as I could and still kept my balance. My pelvis made a wet smacking sound every time I slammed against her fat, wet cunt. Her pussy was so wet that her pussy juices were splashing up a little. I made it a little longer the second time, but the urge to cum still hit me quicker than I would have thought. "Oh, shit. Are you close?" I asked. "I think I'm gonna cum."

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed again. "Don't pull out this time!"

"I have to. I'm gonna cum," I told her.

"No! Don't pull out!" she screamed louder. " It's ok. I'm already pregnant!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes! Cum in me!"

That's all it took before she finished telling me the last time I had already slammed into her and started spewing my second load in her big, fat, loose cunt. I grunted and tried to push deeper into her as I pumped at least ten huge shots into her. It had been months since I had cum inside a woman. About halfway through my orgasm, I felt her pussy contract, and she screamed out, "Ohh... fuck! I'm cumming too!"

We both stayed in the same position for a moment, trembling slightly. April was the first to speak again. "Are you good?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeah," she replied. "You can take your dick outta me now."

I pulled my already deflating cock out of her. Her sloppy pussy-hole was gaping open as wide as my cock, and her pussy lips looked stretched. I wanted to dive in and eat her freshly fucked cunt, but she stood up too quickly. As soon as her feet hit the floor, she was bending over to pull her thong and jeans up. "Impressive, baby," she said after she stood up. She gave me a peck on the cheek. "I'll only be a few minutes late for work. I don't think I've ever cum so quick. Can we do this again sometime?"

"Yeah, sure," I told her as she walked away. "Text me."

"For sure, you've got a nice dick, baby," she said, opening the front door. "Oh, and you can pull your pants up now. I'm done with you for the day."

I stood there with my limp dick wet and my pants around my ankles still as she walked out of the door, closing it behind her.

Author's Note:

I've published this story before under a different name, and I got a lot of backlash and negative reviews for several reasons. The most common complaint was that I didn't seem to know proper women's physiology. To those people, and anyone who reads this and is offended because of the way I described April's vagina, I invite you to read the following:

The labia minora are the small folds of thin and delicate skin that lie on each side of the actual vaginal introitus. They are about 0.4 to 6.4 cm in length, and about 2 cm wide, on average. It is important to note that the actual range is much wider, with normal variants being anywhere from 1.2 to 10 cm in length and 0.7 to 5 cm in width.

Interestingly, the two labia of the same woman are very often of different lengths. This shows that significant variations in labial size from one side to the other, as well as between different women, is perfectly normal and should never be interpreted as hypertrophy or abnormal in any way.

The clitoris is also between 0.2 to 3.5 cm long, and up to 1 cm wide. Contrary to popular thought, a larger clitoris is associated with greater enjoyment and a higher chance of experiencing sexual climax. It would seem to be counterproductive to reduce the size of this organ to enhance sexual pleasure, or indeed for any purely aesthetic reason! (Dr. Liji Thomas, n.d.)

https://www.news-medical.net/health/Average-Labia-and-Clitoral-Length.aspx

My intent is not to "fat shame" April in this story. Which, coincidentally, is the second thing I was accused of. Allow me to set the record straight for anything thinking that this is a story of ignorance of hate.

Although this is not a true story, it is based on actual events. I, the author, had a short fling with an overweight young lady that started as a lunchtime quicky. Of course, "April" is not her real name. I am not usually attracted to larger women. However, I am attracted to sluts, pretty pussies, and women that let strangers cum in them. April checked all three of those boxes.

Except for a couple of drunken nights, I have never fucked a fat chick. The first good look I got at a fat girl's pussy was with April. The odor comments that I made were from previous experience. If you think I'm being an asshole for calling out overweight people with generally lousy body odor, then maybe I'm not the problem. Think about that. As for what her vagina looked like. It was longer than any other woman I had ever seen. Was it because she was fat? Hell, if I know. I know that she was overweight, and she had a longer labia than I was used to seeing.

I loved fucking April's pussy. In fact, we fucked for several months after that first meeting. She was always sloppy wet, tight, and ready to fuck. The fact that she was pregnant with her fifth kid just meant I could have a lot of fun with her. I ate creampies out of that slut nightly for almost five months.

So, to all of the haters. Fuck you! If any of this offends you, it's because you have some unresolved issues, and not because I'm a big ol' meanie or ignorant.