The Walk

Story Info
Short story of a sexual adventure in the wilderness.
1.4k words
3.7
5.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning my husband told me to put on a dress, bra, stockings, garters, and heels, no panties. I chose wedge sandals for more stability. He said we were going for a drive. Out in the backcountry with no signs of homes or anything, we finally stopped and he told me to get out and we will walk. After about 15 minutes of walking and enjoying the countryside he had me take my dress and bra off leaving me wearing just stockings garters and shoes.

He said how hot I looked like that out in the open. It felt funny, here we were no people no houses, or traffic but still, I felt exposed. It felt exciting and I liked it. Around the curve, there was a side road and I could see in the distance a small motor home parked at the end of it, the kind on a truck body. We came to the entrance of the side road and my husband told me to walk up the road to the motor home and knock on the door, he followed at a distance.

The motor home was about a hundred and fifty yards distant, maybe more. I wondered who was in there, were they watching me walk to them. I was feeling very exposed but of course, that's how I was supposed to feel. I animated my walk, like a model, and came down on my heels harder to make my tits bounce and jiggle more. Whoever was in there watching I wanted their cocks to be getting hard watching me approach.

I walked up to the door and my husband told me to knock on it and when I did a man opened it. He said to come in and as I went up the steps inside two more men were waiting. They began to kiss, grope and finger me, pinching my nips and playing with my clit while they took off what little clothes they wore. My husband had come in behind me and I could see him sitting up front in the passenger seat turned around as the guys ushered me back to the bed that went from side to side in the back.

I had never seen these men before but I knew they must be OK for my husband to let them take me like this, to have me make that naked walk. My husband knows I like hairy men and these men all had hairy chests, hairy balls, and legs. One man spread my legs open and began eating my cunt like a hungry dog mowing down on carrion. The other two were kneeling beside my head taking turns with my mouth.

After a while, one of them moved down and said not to hog my pussy and the one between my legs came up to share my mouth. They changed back and forth for some time until they had me sit on the bed and one at a time they began to fuck my face, holding my head and shoving their cocks down my throat. My husband had walked back closer to us for a better view and watched these men use me like a piece of meat.

There was no passion to how they took me, just a primal need, pure raw sex using me to satisfy their needs like a cheap hooker from some back alley. I was not unaffected, my cunt was on fire and my body now begging for release. I loved these strangers taking me, using me for their pleasure, it was deeply exciting!

I knew as we had begun our walk that there was method to Colby's madness and that was confirmed when he had me take off my dress and bra and keep walking. I knew as he had me walk down that spur road to the motor home that someone was inside, that a man or men were waiting for me and I was already excited when I knocked on the door. Now I am here having my face fucked roughly by three strangers with hard cocks using my throat with primal abandon.

They hadn't said much except what you might expect of three men using me like a whore. They put me back on the bed as one went between my legs and another straddled me and sat his hairy ass on my face. Thankfully he was clean and as the one guy shoved his cock into my waiting cunt the one sitting on my face said, "Get that tongue working bitch if you want to breathe!"

The third one put his cock in my hand as I was being pounded deep and hard and rimming the other guy who kept saying things like,

"That's right slut, eat that ass like you mean it. Get that tongue in there bitch." and like that.

I wasn't just using my tongue, I never do, I also give sloppy wet kisses and pucker my lips to massage their asshole.

The guy fucking me exclaimed he was going to cum and the guy moved off my face as the guy came up and filled my mouth. The guy that was on my face went between my legs and took over burying his cock balls deep inside me. When the one guy was done cuming the third guy took over on my face also telling me to get busy which I already was. The man sitting on my face was holding my legs way back so my ass was up in the air.

The guy fucking me was going way deep. He was the longest and he was at an angle rubbing past my cervix. I could feel it coming, beginning deep down inside and slowly building, taking over my whole body until it exploded into a full-body orgasm sending my mind into oblivion and my body who knows where.

My mind was screaming, Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes fuck me hard! but my voice was muffled by this man's ass and all I heard myself saying was muffled mush like yelling into a pillow. The guy fucking me said like, "What the fuck was that? What happened?" The guy on my face said he thought I had a strong orgasm. "No shit strong orgasm, I never had that happen before!"

I had, but not very often but that ladies and gentlemen was what is known as a full-body orgasm. I was still trying to collect myself as I tried to get back to rimming this nice hairy ass while the other guy resumed fucking me. I was totally wet down there and the guy said I was squishing I was so wet. In time the guy fucking me came up and unloaded in my mouth too and the third guy began fucking me.

It's a good thing I can use my PC and abdominal muscles to make myself nice and tight for them even though my cunt was sloppy wet. It has taken long years of doing Kegels and Pompoir exercises to be able to work my muscles to give men greater pleasure as well as myself.

They had moved me so my head was hanging over the side of the bed so the first guy who came could fuck my mouth at the same time. I was a little surprised he was still hard or hard again but he was so I just enjoyed it as both men seemed to be trying to meet in the middle. The man in my cunt began cuming first followed closely by the guy in my mouth and though he tasted good it wasn't as much as the first time and most of it went on my face. I was told to leave it there.

I lay there wasted, totally used, not done for but very satisfied and happy. These strangers had fucked me hard and used my mouth like a woman should be taken and enjoyed, and I loved every minute of it. The men were laying back too, flaccid and done, completely satisfied and that gave me a warm feeling of accomplishment inside.

They drove us back to our car with me still naked except for my shoes, stockings, and garters. Before getting out I told them I had fun and I hoped to see them again. My husband had me remain naked all the way home. He asked how I liked this little adventure and I told him I did, it was different. He told me what a good whore I was and he may do something similar again. The whole experience was really quite fun and I do hope we have other adventures like this!