The Wand of Freya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I... Oh hell why not.

It's big, long, thick, drooling pre-cum.

I slip to my knees and start sucking my first real cock,

And I love it.

The size, the shape, the heft, the taste.

The very fact that I'm sucking dick feels perfect.

And when Danny cums I suck all of his cum down without a thought.

Gina helps me up and I'm still wobbly legged going to the kitchen and food.

"Now as chosen, had you said "Freya fill me as he was cumming inside you it'd have boosted how good everything was and it'd speed up your changes."

"Oh...and I want the changes?"

Gigi nods. "Oh of course you do, no aches, no pains, smooth skin, a rocking body and all the cock you will ever want in your life, pussy too."

"Pussy?"

"Girls like us too, they'll finger us, suck us, fuck us with gear on."

"And you're good with that? I mean will I be good with that? I used to like girls but getting fucked seems so enticing."

"And it is too but sometimes, girls are still hot. It depends on you."

We find some food and drink and sit and relax and I eat my fill before getting a real good buzz on and then Gigi takes me down to the creek.

Just off from the farm in the woods a small stream and a swimming hole.

And there's blankets and things to lie on and people having sex and getting fucked.

It takes just Gigi introducing me to Tom and his cock in my hand before I'm sucking cock again.

And saying "Freya fill me." As he cums and I'm lifted into this sex high.

No headache, no jaw ache, no stiff neck...just cum, spurt after thick spurt of delicious perfect cum and a head rush and a high.

After that it was another guy, and another and then Danny's there sliding that cock in my ass.

And me chanting each time and the magic sucking that cum deep into me, like I absorbed it.

Oh a cock in my ass feels perfect.

It feels so right after Lacy opened me so wide before with The Wand.

Just the size, weight of it inside me, the body heat.

Fucking glorious.

And when I say "Freya Fill Me."

And have my insides painted with spurts of cum.

I feel the magic working.

I feel my body sucking up the cum.

I feel the energy settling into me.

My brain, my ass, my insides...then like it just spreads up like the perfect buzz.

And then that's how I spent the afternoon.

Me, Gigi, two other "girls" with about ten guys that were all hung nice, super friendly, kinda buff from all the work here and more than willing to offer their cocks and sperm to Freya's chosen.

It was so surreal being one of the women.

Being filled with magic and cock and semen and none of it hurt or made me sore or even oozed out of me, just sex, sex and contentment and more.

The More was Gigi.

Not counting she was an absolute stunner she was passionate and loving and guiding in all of this and she was sweet and fun to talk to.

I mean even with all of this we liked some of the same foods and places in town even music too.

And as much as there was this sex thing and it was changing me.

I didn't care because I was with Gigi.

There's so much to be said about being fucked all you want and settling into a hammock with a woman like Gigi and dozing in the sun all afternoon listening to Steve Earle.

And Lacy?

Loved it.

Loved us hooking up, hugged us, celebrated that night at this huge informal thing they do and it was more like a potluck, meets a barbeque, meets a dance.

So we all got drunk and silly and Lacy took both of us again to bed with her and The Wand.

And it was a loving threesome?

Lacy was awesome with and to both of us and at the same time she fucked both of us so long and so hard and filled us over and over with her girly goo.

I could literally feel the old me, the straight me washed away replaced by this cock lover.

This cock loving she-male to be.

By the end of the weekend the changes are in my lips a little, my voice, my face will never need to shave again and I'm pretty sure the way I move and walk.

And my cock is shrinking.

And I don't care.

And I'm wearing panties and I don't care.

I'm changing and soon Shawn will be Shay and that'll be a good thing.

I know where my life is going though and who I'm going to be with.

Gigi.

I'm selling my place and moving into Lacy's and more than that but in with Gigi.

We're both going to be some of Lacy's wives.

And I love it.

12