All Comments on 'The Warden and the Prisoners'

by ddwriter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ehh..

This was a decent read. Intense, hot, and somewhat fetishist; it gave me a partial hard-on once or twice. I only rated 3 stars because, I though that it's still a little rough. Would have liked to know what the warden looked like, sounded like, smelled like, etc. Same goes for each prisoner, and the room, the shackles, the cuffs, and anything else that he used. A little more detail would have given it believability, and it would have made the story that much hotter, because I would have had a better mental image of what they were doing.

e.g.

"When she stopped feverishly pumping her fist on his bulging, red cock, a single drop of glistening semen pooled at the top of his mushroom head, and streamed down, disappearing when it mixed with her spit lubricant." ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok enough to read all but disappointing bits

Unlike the previous commenter, I don't think it's too hard, but on on contrary definitely too soft, not hard enough. The ballplay is much too soft (the male prisoner has a safeword? for merely a fisticuff? What kind of sissy wrote this stuff?). And the 'only one drop' orgasms are not credible. And once he obtains one dry orgasm, he doesn't do more dry orgasms?? It is the best torture which I was expecting to happen, but is then not happening in the story (repeated dry orgasms, very painful). So it was as a story ok enough to read all of it but with disappointing bits and a disappointing ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous