The Warden's Toy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a bad first try." He seemed to be pleased despite how I struggled and failed to follow his order. Suddenly, Master moved his hands to the back of my head and forcibly pushed his cock all the way into my throat. I placed my hands against his legs and pushed backwards to try and get his cock from out of my mouth, but it was no use. I loudly gagged and choked on the white cock that invaded my throat. Despite how I wildly squirmed, he must have held me there for about a dozen seconds before he let me go. It felt as though he was going to force me to pass out.

I was light-headed as I gasped for air. There was spit all over my face. So much so that a line of drool connected my lips to his cock. Mr. Adams laughed at my disheveled state.

He pressed his head against my lips and spoke harshly, "Open. You've had long enough to breathe." I felt barely recovered when I was made to take his cock back into my mouth.

I looked up to see him moan more as I moved his cock back and forth between my lips. The bottom of his cock grinded against my wet tongue with each forward and backward movement. Each time I bobbed my head forward there would be a squelch from all the spit that was in and came out of my mouth.

I hoped if I kept him happy with a servile blowjob, then he wouldn't force his whole cock back into my mouth again.

"Take out your tits, you cheap toy." He groaned out his command, then picked up his phone. I acquiesced to his demeaning order, so I took my hands off his legs and pulled down the top of my maid outfit. The low cut of the dress made sure my D cup boobs were out without resistance.

Master licked his lips as he watched me suck his cock with my breasts out. He moaned in approval, "Mmm, look at those gook tits." Master Adams leaned forward and grabbed at my boobs eagerly. He squeezed them both and then pulled my nipples as he slid his hands off me. I whimpered until he no longer tugged on them. "Press your tits together for me." He sat back once more in the black leather seat.

I reluctantly complied and pressed my boobs together while I continued to suck his cock. My eyes went wide in shock when I watched as he held his phone up and took a picture of me. I felt completely humiliated.

"A chink in her natural habitat: on her knees and sucking off a powerful white man." He kept his phone in his hand, and spoke more, "Repeat after me: I might be just a gook, but I am so so lucky, because I get to give a white man sucky sucky." Mr. Adams chuckled, "Oh, and make sure you're nice and clear for the video."

It always somehow got worse. He needed to demean me further? Wasn't a blowjob subservient enough? What kind of sick man could do this?

I backed my mouth off of his cock, and drool connected it to my lips once more. I still pressed my boobs together when I looked right into the video camera and spoke, "I might be just a gook, but I am so so lucky, because I get to give a white man sucky sucky." I somehow mustered a weak smile, because I knew I would be made to do it again if my self-degradation lacked the eagerness that Mr. Adams sought.

"Such great enthusiasm, my pet. The sight of this video should sort your father out if he ever considers threatening me again. After all, I know what is best for girls like you." Master Adams took his drool-covered cock in his hand and wiped it all over my face before he left it there. "He would probably have a heart attack seeing his whore daughter like this." He laughed before he snapped his fingers and commanded me, "Back to work, suck slave."

I couldn't bear the idea, but the warden was probably right in his assumption about what would happen to my dad if he saw me like this. If I wasn't already flustered, then I certainly would be now. I did my best to push that aside and once more served his cock. The back of the limo was filled with wet sounds that were made as my mouth squelched on his cock.

He fondled my breasts and moaned in delight, "Mmm...just like that. You gook girls were born to suck big white dick."

I massaged his cock with my tongue while I bobbed my head at a moderate pace. I suffered enough, and just wanted to get through this already. I continued for a few more minutes before he balled my long, brown hair in his fist and started to move my head. It wasn't long until he forced my face deeper onto his cock and increased how frequently my head moved.

He heavily breathed and grunted while I struggled with the big cock that stuffed my face. Even my jaw began to feel sore from the girthy cock that stretched open my mouth. After he bobbed my head on his cock for some time, he grabbed the ends of the belt next to him with both hands and put the loop behind my head. Master Adams then pulled back and every inch of his cock was in my mouth and throat. I squirmed and sputtered in discomfort, but the leather kept me in place. He loudly grunted as he continued to thrust his hips into my face while I squealed in a garbled helplessness. Master pulled the belt tight and gave one last thrust. My top lip was locked at the base of his shaft, and my bottom lip pressed against his balls. He shook when he emptied his thick, warm load right down my throat. I was forced to swallow every drop while I gagged on his girth. Tears flooded my eyes from how I gagged as his big cock twitched in my throat.

Mr. Adams sat back and let go of the belt in his exhaustion. I collapsed to the floor of the limo, and coughed some as I tried to catch my breath again. I climbed back up onto the seat once I gathered myself, and pulled the top of my maid dress back up to cover my chest. Mr. Adams recovered long before me, and put his belt back on. I couldn't bear to look him in the eyes.

I directed my gaze out the window and saw we arrived at a large gate with a guard who verified us to pass through. I was about to wonder where we were when Master Adams spoke up to provide me the answer, "Welcome to my home, Mia." I looked over at him and he looked up from his phone at me with a satisfied glance. I looked down and saw he admired the degrading picture he took of me while I sucked him. I could only begin to wonder what I was about to experience for the next few days alone with this man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End of Part 2.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12