The Warehouse Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple play as they watch his new co-worker masturbate.
1.8k words
4.43
5.9k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aetheme
aetheme
29 Followers

Previously, Daniel spied on his male co-worker, Dylan, as he masturbated for his girlfriend in the warehouse of their office building. Daniel recorded it on his cell phone, and is excited to bring the evidence home to his girlfriend, Jessica.

*********************************************************************************

I had an intense hard-on from the moment I left the office.

The ride home was a blur as I thought about the recording in my possession.

I had a nagging urge to pull the car over to rub out a quickie while watching Dylan stroke his cock, but I was determined to wait until I was with Jessica.

I knew how much she adored watching men masturbate. Every once in a while, we would go into an internet chat room, or cam site, together. She would flirt with the men, enticing them to stroke for us while she gave them dirty talk, and if they were good enough, her pussy.

I'd always suspected her of visiting the sites when I wasn't around, but honestly, I didn't care. I trusted her completely, and the hornier she was from watching, and playing, benefitted me in the end.

I was certain that this would be the most exciting thing she'd ever seen, and I was desperate to see how she reacted. The anticipation absolutely killed me.

By the time I pulled into the driveway, a quarter-sized spot of precum had formed on the front of my Dockers.

I walked in the front door, and gently climbed the stairs. I saw that the office door was closed, and thought that she must be using the computer.

I was going to knock, but something stopped me. Instead, I put my ear to the door. I thought I could hear the faintest sounds of rhymic slapping, or clapping, but wasn't quite sure.

I was tempted to push my luck from earlier in the day, but decided against it, and went downstairs. Then, I called to her again from the bottom of the stairs as if I had just gotten home.

"Baaaaaaabe!!! I'm hooome!" I shouted

I heard the office door upstairs click into the unlocked position.

Jessica called out to me, "Be right down, Babe!"

I took that opportunity to upload the video from my phone to our computer for more convenient viewing later on.

As the upload finished, she descended the stairs looking absolutely gorgous. At just under 5' tall, she packed a proposterous amount of sexiness into her petite frame. She was dressed for comfort tonight in a pair of short, tight black soccer shorts, and a gray tank top.

The elastic band around her her waist was rolled up in a way that pulled the shorts tighter and upwards, which accentuated the shapely curve of her hips, and ass cheeks.

The tank top clung perfectly to her beautiful stomach. Her exquisite nipples poked out, and practically called out to be sucked.

Long black hair cascaded down her elegant back, and shoulders to the bottom of her ass cheeks.

Her smile was almost something indescribable. The list of hunky men she'd turned to putty with that smile was long, and noteworthy.

I took a moment to admire her walk, kiss her as she reached me, and it wasn't until then that I noticed her face was a little flush as well.

"You wouldn't believe the day I had at work today, Babe." I said, with a pervy smirk.

She knew that look all too well, and squinted at me inquisitively.

"What do you mean? Is everything ok?" she asked.

"Let's just say I had a very interesting day." I stated, and winked playfully.

Her eyebrow raised, and I continued on.

"Remember that warehouse kid I told you about?" I asked eagerly. "Well, check this out."

I pulled out my phone. The video was already pulled up on the screen, and I hit play.

"Jesus, Danny. What the hell is this? You recorded him masturbating?!" she exclaimed.

"I sure did, Babe. Did I do good?" I asked bashfully, and move the phone slightly toward her to give her a better view.

She concentrated a bit more, and stated, "Oh my god, its huge, Danny."

Her jaw dropped, and she fell into silence for about 15 seconds.

She snapped out of her trance, and unknowingly bit her bottom lip in the sexiest way I'd ever seen.

"Babe, were you jacking off while you recorded this?" she asked." The cam is bouncing around a bit, and I swear I can hear your moans."

"Are you kidding? Of course, I was jacking off. Look at that cock!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm looking, Babe." she said, while she stared longingly at the screen, continuing to bite her lip.

Then, I took that as a signal, and continued in a slow, deliberate manner, "That big, powerful, strong, uncut cock, oozing precum, verbally dominant..."

Then, she seemed to come to, and reach for the phone.

I thought she was going to turn it off, but instead, just ripped it from my hand, and brought it closer to her face. For a moment, I thought she was going to lick the screen.

"Babe, you don't need to be so selfish," I played antagonistically.

I moved to the computer, navigated to our shared porn folder titled, "inspiration," then opened, "dylan_spy.mp4."

I proceeded to put it on full volume, and motioned her to the chair with my forefinger.

She remained where she stood.

She slowly stripped off her clothing piece by piece.

Firstly, the soccer shorts. She stuck her forefingers into the waistband, and slowly wiggled them down her delicious hips.

She stared directly into my eyes as she pulled her right arm into her body, and let the strap fall down off of her right shoulder. She repeated the same with the left arm, and then lifted the tank to over her head. She looked so beautiful stretched out. From the tips of her toes to her fingertips. Something about her was magnetic, and irresistible, especially when she was so horny.

She continued to stare seductively into my eyes as she strutted toward me.

She sat on the chair, and spread her legs in the most inviting way I'd ever seen as I knelt in front of her. I could tell she was already exceedingly moist, and excited.

She took a few moments to tease her clit for me. She licked her fingers, and rubbed it tenderly before grabbing the back of my head, and pushing my face toward her pussy.

I eagerly licked, savoring the flavor of the beautifully sexual goddess in front of me.

I pressured into her pussy slightly with my tongue as I licked up towards her clit before pulling out slightly, and starting the process over again.

She moaned hungrily, and I knew that she was enjoying it.

I asked her what I was missing, and she described what was on the screen.

"This cute boy is stroking his cock so nice, Babe." She continued, "And its so big! Fuck, what a stud."

I asked her again, "Did I do good, Babe?"

This time she gave her approval.

"Yes, Babe. You are the best boyfriend a girl could ever wish for."

She threw her head back, and growled. The muscles in her groin tensed a bit. Then, she really pushed my face into her pussy with both hands.

I let her grind into me for a bit as she lusted for Dylans cock on the screen. The moistness of her pussy felt wonderful covering my face.

The way I saw it, it was validation for the work I'd put in earlier getting that recording.

Then, I began to focus on her clit. I flicked it with my tongue, circled around it, and then sucked on it, like my life depended on it.

Her moans were intoxicating. I could hear her continually stopping the video, and rewinding to the precise spot where I climaxed.

I knew she would be able to tell the exact moment I came everywhere, and she loved it.

I wanted her to cum from my tongue while she watched Dylan, so badly.

I feigned gasping for air, removed my face from her pussy, and asked her, "He works it so good doesn't he?"

"Mmmmmmm," was all she managed.

"Wait until you see his load, Babe. Enough for both of us," I stated matter-of-factly.

I inserted my left index and middle finger into her, slowly pushed deep into her, while I continued sucking on her clit.

Her moans reached a crescendo as I said that, and she started to buck in the chair.

"Oh, fuck! I love his fucking cock, Babe! I love it so much. It's making me cum so good!"

Like magic, her juices started to drip down my chin. The taste was so wonderful, and arousing that I made sure to lap it all up. I lost myself kissing, and licking where her inner thighs met her groin.

The orgasmic convulsions began to cease, and I gently rubbed her thighs.

I gave her my signature pervy smirk, and asked, "How did that feel?"

All she said was, "Your turn."

She stood up, pecked me on the lips, and turned me around.

I sat in the chair, gave my cock a couple of quick strokes, and hit play.

She reached down, and gripped my cock firmly at the base with one hand. Precum reactively oozed out of the slit of my cockhead, and trickled down my shaft.

"Mmmm, my good boy has a lot of precum. He must be really horny. Just let my naughty little tongue take care of that," she said.

Jessica descended to her knees, and wrapped her hand around my dick calculatingly. Her right index finger was wrapped around, and under the top side of my cock head. Her thumb pressed against the frenulum underneath.

She leaned in, and licked up and down a large blue vein on the underside of my penis.

She looked so pretty underneath me. Eyes staring admirably, and innocently up at me, while we enjoyed my co-worker's awesome cock together.

I then set my sights on the screen to find Dylan telling his girlfriend how much she deserved to cum.

"Thank you, Dylan. You've made us all cum," then my head tilted back, and her mouth wrapped around the head of my cock.

She sucked greedily knowing that I wasn't going to last long.

Despite the fact I had just blown a huge load in the warehouse earlier, I unleashed an even bigger load into her mouth without so much as a warning.

It was thick, hot, plentiful, and she loved it.

When Jessica was in the mood she was a real cumslut, and this was one of those moments.

I sat catatonic in orgasmic bliss as she cleaned me up with her tongue, scraped the excess cum off her lips and chin, then swallowed.

I grabbed her by the hips, and french kissed her deeply. This gave us each a taste of ourselves.

I looked her deep in the eyes, and said "I love you, Babe."

She replied, "Love you too, Babe."

Then, she gave me a pervy smirk and said, "Now, we need to get a closer look at Dylan somehow."

aetheme
aetheme
29 Followers