The Warehouse Ch. 03

Story Info
Man spies his co-worker again.
1.8k words
4.65
4.8k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aetheme
aetheme
29 Followers

Jessica went to shower while I washed up, and quickly whipped us up some eggs.

I was in a serene state of mind after the sublime blowjob I just received. My legs felt wobbly.

"That was the best orgasm I've had in months," I thought.

"And Jess was really hungry for cum," My thoughts continued, but were interrupted by Jessica strutting into the kitchen looking absolutely delectable.

Her hair was wet, and her smile glistened. She wore one of my old black pocket t-shirts that was much too big for her, and a pair of gray sweatpants.

"Well, look at you, Mr. Chef," she said as she grabbed her plate. "It must be my lucky day."

"Lucky for both of us," I replied.

"You can say that again," Jessica paused briefly, then continued, "Do you think he'll stroke his big cock again tomorrow?"

"Sheesh, Babe! Control yourself," I teased.

She chuckled amusedly, then before she could say anything, I stated, "I'll keep my eyes open, I promise."

We talked about normal stuff after that exchange, and when dinner was finished I announced I was going to head to bed early.

"Really? I was wondering if you wanted to watch some cams with me tonight?" Jess asked, looking slightly crestfallen.

"I'm exhausted, Babe. Its been a wild day. I need some rest, but feel free to enjoy without me," I reassured her.

I kissed her gently on her nose, and then her lips before ascending the stairs to bed.

A few minutes later, I heard the door to the office close, and the doorknob click to the locked position.

I wondered how many big cocks Jess was going to make cum tonight before I drifted to sleep.

**********************************************************************************

The next day I was up, and to the office before Jessica woke.

While I was in the shower, I thought of spying Dylan stroking his big cock. While I was driving to work, I thought about Jess sucking Dylan's big cock. When I got to work, I couldnt get the thought of his cock out of my head. I was beyond horny.

The day passed with no major events.

I sat around figuring that if I waited until mid-afternoon, or roughly the same time as the day before, maybe he'd be putting on another show for his girl.

There was still a tiny piece of me that thought he wanted to be watched.

Hell, he had cleaned up my cum yesterday, and didn't make a fuss about it.

When the time came, I unplugged my cell phone that had been charging to full strength, and stuffed some paper towels into my pockets.

"For clean-up, just in case," I thought, and gave a perverted laugh.

I opened the door slowly, and silently until it was ajar enough for me to squeeze through like a ninja.

My heart pounded. I was so nervous, and excited at the possibility of spying Dylan again.

I tip-toed down the long corridor until I felt electricity shoot through my body.

"That's it!" I thought, and sped up. "The familiar sound of sex."

I could hear Dylan's rhythmic moans along with the slapping of his balls. It's like his moans, and balls were performing a duet, it sounded so melodic.

Little did I know the beautiful ballad that was being performed.

I got to my spot at the corner, took out my phone, hit record, and peered through the boxes of shipping materials on the shelf.

I was stunned to find Dylan sitting in his computer chair slowly working his magnificent cock while staring in the direction of his desk.

He was completely naked this time. Big balls slapping against his bare thighs. No paint stained Dickies. No oily boots. No stinky socks. He was completely uninhibited, and feeling it.

I glanced in the direction he was staring to find a beautiful young woman sitting on his desk.

I quickly brought her into focus on the recording.

She had raven black hair just like Jess, but much shorter. She had a much paler complexion than Jess, as well. Her skin was more like the man she was modeling for as he worked his big dick in front of her. She also had gauges like Dylan, and my snap judgement was she was the goth girl type.

She wore a dark blue sundress with a pink floral pattern that contrasted very nicely with her skin. There were a few tattoos that were difficult to discern, but I was certain she didn't have any panties on, because she was spread eagle on the desk teasing her pussy.

I figured I'd given Jess a good enough introduction to Dylan's muse, then pointed the cam back at Dylan, and started to rub my aching erection.

"Will Jess imagine that's her on the desk?" I wondered.

Dylan was in the zone. Practically humming as precum dripped from the tip of his cock. He bit his lip as he stared animalistically at his girl.

Then, he started to get verbal.

"Fuck yes, work that pussy for Daddy," he growled.

"You're being a bad girl, you know," he stated, "someone could walk in her at any moment, and see you being my little slut."

She only moaned in response, and furiously rubbed her clitoris.

I needed to get both of them in frame. I needed to adjust my position, but how could I do it without being seen?

I glanced around the warehouse, and found a small ladder on casters in the second aisle. I carefully wheeled the ladder into place behind the shipping material rack, and climbed to the top step.

Having to remain steady enough to film, and alert enough to bolt back to the office if my presence was suspected meant that I couldn't masturbate this time.

I had to focus on the recording, first and foremost. My babe needed this.

The birdeye view was very rewarding. I was about 25 yards away, but zoomed in enough to have an amazing view of Dylan's cock, and a decent view of his girl's pussy, and facial expressions.

Dylan was closer to me, and sat with his back turned slightly to me. From his vantage point, I was at about a 5 o'clock direction, and his girl sat at about 2 o'clock.

It was almost as if he'd set up the perfect view for me.

If anyone was going to notice me, it was her, but she looked like she was completely focused on his cock. She was enraptured. All I needed to do was remain silent, and be a good cameraman.

I wondered if it was possible to have a bad view of Dylan's penis.

"You could see that thing from space," I hyperbolized in my mind.

While it was an exaggeration, I was honestly surprised at how his cock seemed even bigger today.

I think that seeing his petite goth girlfriend there put just how big it was into perspective.

No one knew how big it was more than Dylan, and he loved working it.

"You like how I stroke it, Baby?" He asked rhetorically.

"Are you gonna make me cum?" He asked more seriously.

"Yesssss," she meakly mustered.

Apparently, that wasn't good enough for him, and he asked again more aggressively, "I aaaasssssked. Are. You. Going. To make. Me cum."

"Yes, Daddy. Please, give me your cum. I want it. I need it. Please, Daddy, pleeeeaaasseeee," she pleaded.

"Holy shit," I thought. "She's such a slut for him, but I bet Jess would be even sluttier."

I grinned, and focused closer onto Dylan.

He was completely in the camera's frame when he asked, "How do you want it?"

Off frame, she replied, "On my face, and tongue."

"Yesss," I thought. "Perfect answer. Jess would surely agree."

"Get that sexy little ass over here. Daddy's ready to give you his load."

She jumped up eagerly, and settled onto her knees in front of him.

Her dress was bunched around her waist, and her hands were folded daintily on her bare thighs. Her black Chuck Taylor sneakers were crossed in the back as she stared up at Dylan obediently. Her eyes kept shifting between his eyes, and his thick, leaky dick.

Her right hand slipped down to her pussy while Dylan continued boasting.

"Fuck, Baby. You look so damn good down there," He said. "Lay on your back. I need you to orgasm, or you're not getting any of this cum."

She quickly rolled onto her back, and spread her legs.

She fingered herself deeply with her left index, and middle finger while she rubbed her clit with her right hand.

Dylan got up from his chair, and stood over her while he continued beating his meat.

The view from beneath Dylan, and his looming monster cock must have been too much for his girl.

She started to let out loud, uncontrollable moans. Her face turned red, and twisted with pleasure. Her body writhed, but Dylans straddled position over the top of her kept her firmly in place.

"Oh, that's it, Baby. You deserved that." Dylan assured his girl, and continued, "Know what else you deserve?"

"What, Daddy?" she teased innocently, and submissively.

Dylan crouched a bit, spread his legs further, and through gritted teeth, he replied, "Thiiissss fuckkkinnnggg load."

At that moment, an enormous first blast erupted from him, and landed right between her eyes.

A second, third, forth, and fifth followed. Thick, white, creamy cum copiously covered her lips, chin, and chest.

He continued stroking, and dripping out the remaining cum from the depths of his massive bull balls.

He looked unstable as he fell back into the computer chair behind him, and closed his eyes.

I zoomed in on his girl as she rubbed his cum all over her face, and chest before bringing her fingers to her mouth, and sucking.

From the look on her face, she really loved the taste of Dylan's cum.

"He must drink a lot of pineapple juice," I thought before descending silently down the steps.

I went into a slight jog to the office, but it was difficult with the unmanagable hard-on in my precum stained Dockers.

The perverted smile on my face went from ear to ear as I slipped back into the office area.

"Mission accomplished," I said aloud, and hummed the theme to Mission Impossible, before it dawned on me.

"Fuck! I didn't move the stairs back," I thought as my eyes widened in horror.

I put my face in my hands as I lamented, "God, please don't tell me I blew it. I need him as an employee, and I think I'm addicted to watching him masturbate."

Again, I sat waiting for a confrontation from Dylan that never came.

I waited until I was certain he had left for the day, and then texted Jess.

"Get the popcorn ready, Babe," it said, followed by a blowing kiss emoji, and a big red heart.

aetheme
aetheme
29 Followers