The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as the weirdness of that sexy pile registered, Jadrik was suddenly aware that he was pulling his hugely swollen cock out of the wizardess's deliciously slick vaginal tunnel and aiming it lower at her gaping, cum-oozing bootyhole. The lewd ease with which he penetrated Shayla's needy, gummy sphincter and the deliciously lurid sounds of his own creamy sperm squelching and sloshing around his butt-stuffing schlong turned Jadrik on immensely, inciting him to slam his rigid dickmeat balls-deep into the wizardess's rectum and immediately start pounding her ass like his life depended on it. The blur of motion that was his thick, seed-lathered boner flying in and out of Shayla's ass magnetized Jadrik's gaze for an undefinable period of time, during which his only clear desire in the world was to buttfuck his beloved slut. And yet, after a while, the warlock did manage to snap out of his trance. What did the trick was a sound, or rather the change in a sound that, albeit in the background of his ass-obsessive mind, still made itself present to his clouded consciousness: Shayla's moans of anal delight had suddenly stopped, or rather they had become a muted, muffled and gurgling sexy chorus that forced Jadrik's head to snap up.

As soon as he looked up, Jadrik saw that, right in front of him at the other end of Shayla's gorgeous curvy body, Veltheesza was standing with her hands pawing her own generous tits while pumping her massive dick-clit in and out of the wizardess's mouth, fucking her throat as hard and fast and deep as Jadrik was reaming her booty. Fascinated by the way his beloved slut was able to flawlessly take the demoness's girlcock to the hilt down her gullet at Veltheesza's every thrust without missing a beat, Jadrik stared in awe for a while before realizing that his eyes were turning down again, focusing once more on the mesmerizingly hot image of his dick ravaging Shayla's tight, sperm-filled asshole.

Horny beyond description, bucking his hips with an energy that at that point was nothing short of miraculous, the warlock found himself thinking about that whole situation and was instinctively baffled by a sneaking sense of suspicion revolving around how much control he really had over his own actions, assuming that he still had any at all. His reflections didn't last long though, all rational thought being easily drowned out in the roaring storm of lust that was overpowering his mind and body.

More spectator than agent of his own behavior, Jadrik watched in a daze of sinful, invigorating pleasure as his cock rammed furiously in and out of Shayla's sperm-sloppy anus for an indefinite while, until, to his own surprise, he saw himself suddenly withdrawing his whole achingly erect schlong from the wizardess's cozy rectum. As soon as his bulbous glans slipped out of Shayla's overstretched sphincter with a lewd squelching pop, Jadrik quickly switched holes, sheathing his throbbing cum-coated pole inside her needy pussy with a single forceful thrust and lustfully resuming his previous slit-stuffing assault all over again. Meanwhile, based on what the warlock managed to see during his sporadic glances, Veltheesza was also switching holes, in a way, meaning that she was moving her girldick back and forth from Shayla's mouth to Laeny's, alternatingly throat-banging the two moaning, orgasm-drunk girls.

As his ears rang and echoed with the wet, obscenely erotic sounds caused by the succubus's ferocious mouthfucking mingled with Shayla and Laeny's gurgling moans of wanton appreciation, Jadrik got into a thoughtless and maniacally intense cycle of ass-to-pussy fucking, his rampaging boner pummeling each of the wizardess's holes in turn for a few seconds only to then switch back and slot itself into the other delicious hole. It was as if his cock was trying to decide whether Shayla's butthole or her slit felt better, and couldn't quite reach a conclusion. Caught up as he was in that double-dipping pounding frenzy, at some point Jadrik finally managed to will his unresponsive gaze to zoom out of his immediate surroundings and look around, taking in the bigger picture.

As soon as his eyes glanced up, the first thing the warlock noticed was the gathering of what looked like pitch black clouds roiling and churning right under the vaulted ceiling of the cathedral hall. Somewhat surprised to see a storm hovering above his head, Jadrik had to blink repeatedly before he realized that he wasn't looking at storm clouds, but at the mist that had previously floated in gauzy threads all over the hall and was now concentrated in a dark, condensed cloud-like mass above the summoning circle.

Starting to regain some semblance of lucidity, Jadrik looked toward the altar, or at least he tried to, given that Veltheesza's indigo-skinned body standing in front of him obscured his already lust-foggy sight. Squinting to see better and forcing his pleasure-dulled brain to kick back into gear, Jadrik leaned to the side and looked past Veltheesza to glance at the planar vortex, where the shimmering outlines of Lady Zalahjen were still visible. A flashing image of the Archdemoness's drake-like features and the unsettling sight of her uniformly black, eerily unreadable eyes staring right back at him were the last clear perceptions that Jadrik's mind registered before his awareness was randomly suspended and he blanked out yet again.

The crack of thunder, or something that sounded and felt a lot like it, coincided with the sudden return of Jadrik's full consciousness, the scene around him having changed once again in the blacked-out interim since his last lucid instant.

A lingering feeling of bone-jarring reverberation was still shaking his body and the perceivable tingle of static energy was filling the air all around him as the warlock blinked his eyes and was catapulted into the present moment only to find himself standing before a kneeling Shayla, his dick wrapped in her dainty, energetically jacking hands. Moaning at the feel of impending climax, unable to tell whether the throbbing of his overswollen boner had extended to his whole body or if the sense of overall shakiness he felt was caused by the tremors that were apparently making the very rocks out of which the cathedral hall had been excavated quake, Jadrik exhaled in pleasure even as he saw that Laeny was kneeling right beside Shayla and Uli was standing beside him, his fat schlong being vigorously massaged within the slim elf's two-handed grip.

His umpteenth ejaculation was already rushing along his pole as Jadrik noticed that both of the mewling, dick-stroking girls had multiple layers of cum splattered all over their faces and glazing their parted lips, trickling down their chins and coating their tits, not to mention the pools of creamy seed that had formed underneath both Shayla and Laeny's kneeling bodies, obviously having leaked from their repeatedly creampied holes. Extremely baffled yet too horny to try and excavate some explanation or recollection from his inaccessible short-term memory, Jadrik managed a quick glance behind Shayla and Laentharyel to see that Veltheesza, covered in cum as well, was lying on the floor nearby with her back reclining against the altar.

Panting in exhaustion but smiling with lewd satisfaction, the indigo-skinned succubus seemed about to pass out, but her eyes weren't fully closed yet, which allowed Jadrik to see that their irises were once again blood red, as usual. Beside having been freed of the all-black eye color that had been given her by Lady Zalahjen, Veltheesza had apparently also lost her magically enlarged girldick, her clitoris having returned to its usual size and shape.

Even as those two crucial details clicked into place and he raised his gaze above the barely conscious succubus to look over the altar at the planar vortex, Jadrik felt his umpteenth orgasm explode, causing his concentration on the swirling portal and the once again normal Veltheesza to fade immediately. His eyes instinctively turned back to stare at Shayla, kneeling before him and pumping his hugely swollen, cum-lathered cock as it throbbed and bucked in the energetically stroking grip of her hands. The next moment, as a smile of lewd joy dawned on the busty wizardess's lips, a torrential spray of seed blasted forth from Jadrik's bloated purple glans with such forcefulness that, beside feeling shocked that he still had any sperm left in him, the warlock felt weak in the knees and lightheaded from the sheer intensity of his orgasm.

Dense and impossibly abundant, the deluge of thick pearly seed that erupted from Jadrik's rigid dong hit Shayla square in the face, a huge gooey rope splashing across her upper lip and splattering all over her gorgeous features, instantly followed by another massive jet, and another and another, soon painting her visage in a slick, creamy white glaze. Still stroking and holding her lover's overswollen dickmeat in a possessive two-handed grip, the wizardess purposely let her face get obscenely plastered in his cum before redirecting that milky downpour to her mouth and sealing her soft lips around Jadrik's pulsating, sperm-spewing cockhead. Letting go of the warlock's pole with one hand, Shayla stabbed her digits down between her legs and began frigging away at her drooling pussy as she guzzled down the throat-hosing spurts of cum that he was unloading into her sucking mouth, her climax hitting her almost instantly and causing her to shiver and moan mutedly around Jadrik's huge throbbing schlong.

Orgasm-stunned as he already was, pleasured at the same time by Shayla's hand pumping his shaft and her mouth nursing on his glans, not to mention the overall climax-enhancing visual treat of watching her cum on her own fingers as his freshly unloaded seed covered her beautiful face and dripped down to splatter all over her big tits, Jadrik felt on the verge of passing out as the vibrations caused by the wizardess's cock-muffled mewls of release radiated from her sperm-flooded mouth to his hungrily suckled dick. In an effort to hold himself upright, as his gullet-spraying ejaculation continued to pump more and more of his liquid essence into Shayla's oral cavity, Jadrik planted his hands on the wizardess's shoulders, his head lolling on his neck, droplets of sweat dripping down his forehead all the while.

Right beside the warlock and the wizardess, a similar scene was taking place, with Uli cumming like a geyser inside Laeny's mouth, his whole robust pole crammed balls-deep down her throat and shooting a continuous stream of dense dwarven seed into her stomach. Shiny gag-induced tears streaked from the kneeling elf's half-closed eyes, clearing a path down her cum-glazed cheeks, and yet Laeny was loving every second she spent with her oral cavity stuffed full of Uli's fat throbbing cock, her whole lithe body shaking as she gloried in the feel of his thick pole swelling and pulsing crazily in her esophagus as it pumped an unending load of sperm inside her tummy. Indeed, the blonde huntress was cumming without even touching her clit, her hands being busy grabbing onto the dwarf's butt to pull him in and make sure that his meaty rod remained fully hilted inside her mouth, her delirious excitement about that whole lust-saturated situation being more than enough to bring her off, such was her delight in feeling Uli's throat-clogging dick spraying so much tasty cum down her gullet.

With his ringing ears full of the girls' dick-muffled, gurgling moans of climax, plus his own gasps of release and the warrior's animalistic grunts, Jadrik only began emerging from his blissful daze once his explosive orgasm petered out to a moderate yet still inexplicably generous flow of gooey dollops, which Shayla hungrily set about suckling and coaxing out of his fat dick with her glans-nursing mouth and shaft-stroking hand. At that point, panting and lust-hazy as he was but somewhat less mentally dulled, Jadrik managed to focus his intellect once again and raised his gaze to the altar and the portal hovering above it, his eyes instantly locking with the black, expressionless otherworldly stare of Lady Zalahjen.

Again, a crackle of thunder was heard, but now Jadrik was lucid enough to recognize that the marbled floor under his feet was indeed shaking, betraying the actual seismic origin of that rumble. Above his head, the magical energy-storing mist had condensed and darkened even more, forming a crown of dancing shadows circling persistently around the shimmering dimensional rift within which the drake-featured Archdemoness was framed. As he gasped at the realization of just how much sexual energy must be accumulated in the dense, incredibly dark whirlwind that encircled the portal, Jadrik realized that the catalyzing cloud had now reached a totally black, light-consuming hue that matched exactly the color of Zalahjen's eyes, a detail that instantly confirmed the warlock's emerging suspicions.

"It's done," Jadrik mumbled, speaking to nobody in particular. "We did it, we actually did it. The ritual is almost finished."

In answer to the warlock's disbelieving words, Lady Zalahjen uttered a short sentence in ancient daemonic, her strange high-pitched tone making that utterance even eerier than it would have been if the blasphemous language had been spoken by a less alien voice. Brought back to full lucidity by the Archdemoness's command, Jadrik inhaled and nodded, moving closer to the altar with his arms raised up above his head, palms open and fingers outstretched toward the grumbling, spiraling cloud of condensed magic that he and his companions had contributed to create and empower.

Locking gazes with the image of the Archdemoness, Jadrik focused his mind and waited, all the while listening intently as Zalahjen began chanting. Within seconds, what had started as a bizarre rhyming litany grew to an impossibly fast and increasingly loud sequence of gravelly words in daemonic, the Archdemoness's reptilian lips moving with preternatural speed and yet, as far as Jadrik could tell, with astounding precision in both cadence and pronunciation of the unholy incantation she was performing.

Filtering through the portal like a hail of deadly arrows, the Archdemoness's forbidden words of power whipped the inky black catalyzing mist into a frenzy, causing the dense clouds to rapidly drift closer to the portal. Within moments, the image of Zalahjen was shrouded in a veil of misty darkness occasionally brightened by the purplish flashes of lightning that started animating the churning shadows, streaking their roiling mass like energy-charged veins of demonic magic.

As the static crackle in the air increased and the earth around the altar began rumbling more violently, Uli and Shayla and Laentharyel were finally snapped out of their shared sexual delirium and abruptly called back to the present moment.

Kneeling face to face, pressing their tits together so that Shayla's massive cum-coated jugs were rubbing and bulging against Laeny's equally seed-slick titties, the girls were making out like there was no tomorrow. Sucking on each other's sperm-glossy lips, tongues dancing wetly together, the wizardess and the huntress were sharing the final unswallowed globs of their respective lover's loads by passing back and forth a sloppy mouthful of mixed cum and spittle with such lewd enjoyment that, even after their lust-induced stupor was ended, they still kept smooching and trading cum for a few long seconds.

After Laentharyel finally swallowed down that last mouthful of seed and let out a giggle before Shayla's mock-shocked face, the two of them blinked in surprise for a moment as if taken aback by the sudden realization that the floor was shaking underneath them and the arcane energies saturating the air were making their skin prickle. Looking around as they stood up, the girls' confused gazes immediately fell on Uli, who was standing right in front of them with his fat semen-coated dong dangling heavily between his powerful legs. Having been previously entranced by the amazing lesbian cum-swapping show that Shayla and Laentharyel had offered, Uli now seemed to have already regained most of his lucidity, but he still shook his head to fully clear the fogginess out of it, his sudden motions causing the long twin braids of his beard to sway as his chubby schlong wagged side to side in turn, milky dollops of sperm splattering down on the trembling floor all the while.

As one, the three companions turned, and saw Jadrik standing in front of the altar, arms extended out, fingers pointing right at the image of Lady Zalahjen, which was clouded by the coiling shadows that danced frenziedly around the previously shimmering but now darkened surface of the portal. The Archdemoness was obviously casting a spell, speaking so incomprehensibly fast that her weird chant almost managed to distract the companions from the eerie spectacle of the dense, pulsating mass of darkness into which the catalyzing mist had turned. Those animated, darker-than-dark shadows were now almost totally obscuring the planar vortex, hiding the chanting infernal Lady almost entirely, except when a tendril of blood red or sickly violet magic rippled through the roiling storm of darkness, illuminating Zalahjen's scary outline like the macabre parody of a lightning flash, which indeed made the drake-like Archdemoness look even more sinister.

Still groggy with orgasmic exhaustion, Shayla and Laeny could only stare wide-eyed as rock dust began raining down from the ceiling and thin cracks appeared in the marble slabs on the floor, the static feel of raw arcane power permeating the air all the while increasing to a clearly audible humming sound. Gritting his teeth in dour determination, Uli cast a baleful glance at the shadow-wrapped portal and the Archdemoness framed in it before looking around to locate his trusty battle axe. The warrior's instinct to fight till death kicked in automatically, as it always did in any dire situation, impelling him to grab his weapon and face the enemy head on. Still, the dwarf didn't even have time to take more than a single stomping step to reach the ancestral axe of his clan when Lady Zalahjen's blasphemous hair-raising litany abruptly stopped, only for her chant to be immediately picked up by Jadrik.

Firm and clear, the warlock's voice cut through the rumble of stones and masonry groaning all around, his words ringing out loud even as the huge stone columns supporting the vaulted ceiling of the cathedral hall began creaking and quaking ominously. Three short guttural sentences in ancient daemonic burst from Jadrik's lips as his arms traced a rapid circle in the air, his fingers pointing at the shadow-cloaked portal all the while, then a glow of purplish red light expanded outward from the congregated magical darkness, setting the area inside the summoning circle ablaze with an odd, crepuscular light. At the same time, soundless yet very much perceivable, a sort of vacuum-like implosion reverberated in the vast vaulted hall, absorbing every noise and drawing in a host of thin, jet-black strands of lingering darkness from all over the place, magnetizing every last bit of catalyzing energy remaining around, sucking it all in toward the altar in the blink of an eye.

In a matter of seconds, the shaking and rumbling of the disturbed stones of the Red Catacombs ended, as did the vacuuming pull triggered by the warlock's words. The storm of magical darkness whirling around the portal condensed even more, pulsing inward and clinging to the shimmering rift between worlds, all the while taking actual shape, turning into a more defined and scary form. Before the companions' stunned eyes, the shadow of a great bat-winged entity with the outward appearance of a bulky, powerfully muscular simian creature of remotely human likeness formed on the very surface of the portal, immediately merging with it and sinking into it, as if the rift was made of water.