The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she spoke, Shayla was sitting on Jadrik's lap with her plump ass fully impaled on his fat rod, lovingly hugging his veiny length from tip to root within the soft, steamy tightness of her shaft-milking rectum. Grinding sensuously on his lap and rocking her epic booty to stir her buttery bowels with his huge pole, the wizardess made Jadrik groan in mind-numbing delight as she worked his boner with her talented ass, her anal walls sucking and tugging and massaging his rock-hard cockmeat with debauched, cum-coaxing persistence. Still, even through the haze of his pleasure, the warlock couldn't help but feel his eyes pop wide open as his ears registered the wizardess's sinfully erotic words. As blurry as most of his recollections of that sex marathon ended up being in retrospect, Jadrik never forgot the sense of impossible arousal and speechless shock that pervaded him as a panting, mewling Shayla leaned down against him, smushing her fabulous rack more firmly against his already tit-smothered face, and reached back to part her own luscious asscheeks wide open, thus giving Veltheesza easier access to her already dick-packed, cum-filled butthole.

Instantly, the lustful indigo-skinned succubus was behind Shayla. Grinning, the curvaceous demoness aligned her unnaturally long and thick clit with the wizardess's already cock-stuffed, distended pink butt-ring and started pushing against it. At first it seemed that, no matter how firmly Veltheesza pressed her phallus against Shayla's dick-filled asshole, nothing would happen. And yet, those first few seconds of unsuccessful attempts were more than enough to send the sodomized, lust-high wizardess into an ever more frenzied state of arousal and urgency.

Mewling in frustration as she held her plump asscheeks parted with her hands, Shayla let her fingers slide down deep into her luscious buttcrack until they made contact with the dick-encircling rim of her dilated bootyhole, against which Veltheesza was fruitlessly prodding. Panting and moaning, Shayla forcefully wedged the tips of her index fingers into her asshole on either side of Jadrik's deeply buried shaft, thus hooking her digits between the edge of her gummy orifice and his rock-hard dong. Then, groaning with lustful abandon, the wizardess pulled her digits apart, thus widening her already stretched out butt-ring even more.

Given how thoroughly her sphincter had already been opened up by Jadrik's relentless fucking so far, plus the insane amount of his seed lubing up her anal passage and, most importantly, her own sudden overwhelming need to have her first double anal experience right there and then, Shayla's lewd butt-stretching move proved to be exactly what was needed to allow Veltheesza's girlcock enough room to slide into the wizardess's already stuffed ass. An incoherent scream of anal rapture burst from Shayla's tumid lips as the demoness's dick-clit popped into her anus and slipped inside her cum-sloppy and cock-filled butthole. Immediately, Veltheesza moaned and humped forward, causing her swollen phallus to slide against Jadrik's schlong as she started pushing into the wizardess's thoroughly crammed rectum in a slow but unstoppable plunge. The assgasm that hit Shayla as Veltheesza jammed her girldick deeper and deeper into her pulsating chute was triggered mostly by the wizardess's sinful enjoyment of the unthinkable fullness radiating from her twice cock-jammed forbidden tunnel, but a solid portion of Shayla's pleasure was due to the immense satisfaction she felt in having accomplished something as obscenely slutty as getting double-penetrated anally in the first place.

By the time Veltheesza managed to cram her spongy girldick all the way up Shayla's ass, thus joining Jadrik in the lewd task of stuffing and stretching his beloved slut's sperm-sloppy rectum to unprecedented gush-inducing levels of fullness, the doubly sodomized wizardess was barely even conscious anymore, her rational mind having been annihilated by the flood of brain-melting orgasmic bliss assailing her very being. While Jadrik looked up with bugged out eyes at her climax-transfigured visage, his own face squashed in the cushiony embrace of her huge boobs, Shayla managed to mumble the only thing she could still somewhat focus her desire-fried thoughts on.

"F-fuck... M-m-me... Uungghh! Fuck my a-a-ass... Both of y-y-ou... Ooowhhh!"

As if in a dream, Jadrik instantly obeyed the desire of the raven-haired sex goddess that Shayla had become in his eyes at that moment. His hips began bucking and his cock began moving, albeit slowly and laboriously, within the impossibly snug confines of Shayla's overstuffed rectum, forcing a trembling wail of approval from the wizardess. Brushing his overswollen dong against Veltheesza's dick-clit in his attempt to get a got buttfucking rhythm going, Jadrik also caused the demoness to moan huskily at the feel of her enlarged appendage being stroked by Jadrik's ass-drilling cock. Prompted by the combined stimulation provided to her enormous clit by the warlock's veiny shaft rubbing against it and Shayla's seed-lubed anal walls squeezing away at it, Veltheesza instinctively began humping back and forth too. As her tumescent girldick flexed with joy against the warlock's fat pole, Veltheesza began pumping in and out of Shayla impossibly stuffed asshole and smoothly synced her motions with Jadrik's plunges, so that soon enough they established a steady double butt-plowing rhythm that coaxed ever louder yells of insane pleasure from Shayla's slack, drooling mouth.

As his beloved slut's pussy squirted rivulets of girlcum all over his groin and her overfilled anal walls convulsed in incessant shaft-milking orgasmic ripples around his pistoning cock, Jadrik fell into a sort of delicious butt-busting stupor, his entire world focusing on the debauched mission of thoroughly reaming Shayla's velvety soft rectum with the help of Veltheesza's preposterously big clit. Unclear as he was on the details, Jadrik was certain that, not too long after he and the succubus started double pounding the wizardess's glorious ass, he was forced to surrender to the awesome sensation of warm, comfy shaft-tugging pressure surrounding his ragingly hard dickmeat and enveloping him in a soft yet super tight squeezing grip that unavoidably brought him to an explosive climax yet again.

While jet upon gigantic jet of his hot sperm erupted inside Shayla's overcrammed bowels, Jadrik still kept thrusting away at her asshole in time with Veltheesza's own booty-plundering slams, his preternaturally abundant ejaculation adding yet more gooey lubrication to the squelching, sexy mess of churned up cum he had already pumped into his beloved slut's forbidden chute. Only vaguely aware of how weird it was that he could still produce such impressive amounts of seed after having cum so many times already, Jadrik simply moaned deliriously into Shayla's big round tits and kept assfucking her like a wild animal right through his ejaculation, his boner staying achingly hard all the while, his lust-addled thoughts getting more and more scattered by the moment.

At that point, soon after he flooded Shayla's ass and incidentally greased up Veltheesza's dick-clit with his rectum-hosing load, Jadrik's memories of that unexpected double buttfuck faded into a haze of anal bliss, the rising tide of his indecent ass-plowing pleasure blurring out his perceptions of anything outside of the insanely good sensations surrounding his huge boner as it sawed in and out of Shayla's cum-sloppy, twice cock-jammed bootyhole.

When Jadrik's consciousness next surfaced fully to the fore, he was still ramming away at Shayla's gloriously plump bubble-butt, but the scene had changed again.

First of all, Veltheesza's dick-clit was no longer jammed inside the wizardess's asshole along with his own relentlessly plowing schlong, and second of all, he was now crouching behind Shayla, who was on her knees again but sitting up straight, her upper body pressed against Laentharyel's chest. Their boobs were smushed beautifully together, the wizardess's huge pillowy jugs bulging out against the huntress's perky titties, and all the while their mouths sucked and licked and kissed one another in a breathless lesbian smooching frenzy. Much like Shayla, Laeny was also sitting up on her knees and was being powerfully buttfucked by a panting, grunting, rabidly ass-drilling Uli, whose fat dwarven dick was sliding with ease in and out of the elf's overstretched and now profusely cum-oozing sphincter.

The warm creamy feel he got whenever he plunged his own boner into the deepest depths of Shayla's rippling rectum and the sight of his own thick cum seeping and drooling non-stop past the tautly distended rim of her shaft-gripping butt-ring told Jadrik that he must have cum yet again inside the wizardess's anus, probably more than once, but he couldn't tell for sure, since he didn't remember. In truth though, he didn't even care. All he wanted right there and then was to keep fucking Shayla's ass, pumping his dick hard and fast and unfailingly balls-deep inside her heavenly asshole while listening to the kiss-muffled moans of delight she let out as she made out with Laeny, his eyes all the while feasting on the glorious sight of his huge dong flying in and out of his beloved slut's hot, seed-oozing anus. The only distraction that managed to force the warlock's obsessive gaze away from the wizardess's cock-gripping butthole was the sudden appearance of Veltheesza, who stepped in to stand right beside the lasciviously kissing girls and presented them her disproportionately huge clit by tapping it against their kissing, passionately conjoined lips, clearly inviting them to suck on it.

Immediately, both Shayla and Laeny began worshiping the indigo-skinned succubus's dick-clit as if it was an actual cock, slurping and licking and nursing on it in turn, then alternatingly deepthroating it only to finally settle for a double blowjob that allowed them to keep making out while also sucking Veltheesza's girlcock at the same time. The image of Shayla and Laeny trading kisses around the stiff spongy length of the moaning succubus's phallus made Jadrik involuntarily pick up his already furious sodomizing rhythm, and apparently that sight affected Uli much in the same way, based on his louder grunts of pleasures and on the quicker and more frenzied beat of his groin slapping against the elf's taut round ass. As the clash of pleasurable stimuli hitting him reached a new barely tolerable level of intensity, Jadrik found himself cumming again, pumping yet more cum inside Shayla's squelching, seed-filled asshole. The euphoric rush of the warlock's orgasm had just started surging through his being and his first big rectum-flooding jets of sperm were still shooting out of his achingly hard schlong when Jadrik's mind went blank again, abruptly cutting his recollections at that intense, lust-saturated moment.

Another period of pleasure-tinged mental blankness followed, until a new flash of full awareness hit Jadrik, bringing him back to find himself involved in yet another scene, one where Shayla and Laeny were locked in a steamy sixty-nine.

The wizardess was on all fours on top of the elf, and each girl's mouth was lustfully glued to the other girl's pussy, their cum-filled assholes meanwhile still being plowed by Jadrik and Uli. Once again lacking any hint of context or recollection, Jadrik simply found himself there, kneeling behind Shayla's epic booty, his huge boner sawing at breakneck speed in and out of her lovely butthole, his brutal thrusts made lewdly fluid by the indecent amount of his own cum sloshing inside the wizardess's steamy rectum.

Feeling like he had to willingly force himself to stop staring at his beloved slut's clingy seed-glazed sphincter, out of which constant dribbles of creamy churned up sperm oozed and squelched and bubbled out at his every powerful butt-busting plunge, Jadrik managed to lift his gaze away from Shayla's plundered bootyhole just long enough to take in the look of wild, primal lust contorting Uli's bearded face as he sodomized Laentharyel with single-minded ferocity, coaxing sweet pussy-muffled squeals from the elf that matched Shayla's own orgasmic mewls. As the huntress licked the wizardess's juicy slit from underneath, Jadrik's big cum-laden balls rhythmically slapped her face, but neither Laeny nor Jadrik seemed to care much about it, caught up as they were in pleasing the wizardess with their pussy-eating and ass-plowing ministrations respectively.

As he took in the scene around him, before his gaze was once again hypnotized by the lascivious image of his big cock disappearing into Shayla's sperm-lubed orifice, the warlock managed to turn his magnetized gaze to the side and catch a glimpse of Veltheesza sitting back against the altar, her right hand wrapped around her overenlarged clit and stroking away at it like it was a cock, her left hand meanwhile busy diddling her drenched pussy. What made the warlock's ass-pummeling shaft flex with increased arousal inside the wizardess's warm, cum-plastered rectum was another detail though: as she masturbated both her slit and her girldick at the same time, Veltheesza was also fucking her own asshole with her tail, which she was pumping quickly in and out of her needy anus, pushing it so deep into her bowels that she went into a shivering orgasmic fit at every in-stroke. His own gasps of rekindled horniness at that lewd sight were the last defined memory that Jadrik retained of that scene, then his consciousness once again faded to black in an unbidden, rough cut.

The next thing he knew, Jadrik was fucking Shayla's big soft tits like a madman.

Standing before her kneeling form, the warlock was pumping his cum-lathered boner between the wizardess's glorious jugs while she cupped them and pressed them snugly around his pistoning dong, massaging his rock-hard shaft deliciously with those large pillowy globes of hers. All the while, Shayla was keeping her gorgeous lips wantonly parted, so that on each powerful up-stroke Jadrik's fat glans slammed into the knob-slurping, liquid warmth of her mouth. Immediately, the warlock was overwhelmed by the feel of dick-hugging softness provided by having Shayla's epic tits wrapped around his raging erection and by the delicious intensity of the suctions that she treated his cockhead to, not to mention the looks of burning desire that her deep blue eyes were constantly flashing him, as if silently encouraging him to take his pleasure from her huge rack and her wet, moaning and willingly open mouth.

Unsurprisingly, Jadrik's eyes were magnetized to the visual treat that was the sight of his huge pole sliding slickly along the cum-greased valley of Shayla's pillowy cleavage, not to mention the image of her tumid lips capturing his bloated tip over and over to lewdly suckle on it and thus coax more and more dribbling precum for her to savor and swallow. Almost as exciting as her deep glans-worshiping suctions were the moments between one up-stroke and the next, when Shayla's lips, albeit deprived of his purple knob to nurse on, curled up at the corners into an impish, super sexy smile that spurred Jadrik on to fuck her big jiggly boobs faster, so that he could quickly fill her gorgeous mouth with his fat, achingly stiff cock.

Caught up as he was in the physical and visual pleasure of titfucking his sweet slut, Jadrik didn't immediately take in the whole scene surrounding himself and the wizardess. As as soon as he did though, his cock flexed violently between Shayla's bouncy jugs and his bulbous glans spurted a huge glob of precum straight into her nursing, smiling mouth.

As it turned out, while she held her fabulous tits up for Jadrik to fuck and knelt before him, Shayla was also sitting on Veltheesza's face, getting both her holes serviced by the demoness's talented lips and devilishly long tongue. While lying back on the floor with her head smothered under Shayla's thighs and booty, Veltheesza was also bucking her hips up in a frenzied rhythm, pumping her dick-clit inside Laeny's anus as Uli plowed the elf's juice-drooling pussy with rabid gusto, his calloused hands greedily squeezing her perfect elven titties while his stubby digits pulled and pinched and twisted her sensitive, rosy nipples.

Reclining on the succubus's torso, the deliriously moaning huntress had her shoulders pressed back against Shayla's arched spine and was craning her neck to look down and take in the insanely arousing sight of both of her own holes getting fucked at the same time by the dwarf and the indigo-skinned demoness. Having never been double-penetrated before and having reached levels of unprecedented horniness all through the long and intense assfucking that Uli had given her until then, Laentharyel was overwhelmed with pleasure to the point of being unable to even yell out her constant orgasmic bliss anymore, nothing but breathless mewls and gasps and sighs of toe-curling delight managing to tumble past her slack lips. Only through a lust-fueled, supreme effort of will was the elf managing to keep her unfocused green eyes from closing all the way and rolling back in her skull, her obscene desire to stare at Uli's large dwarven dick pounding away at her overstretched little pussy while Veltheesza's girlcock plunged in and out of her cum-flooded asshole indeed prevailing even over her orgasm-induced exhaustion.

At that point, after having been anally creampied over and over again by the ass-obsessed warrior in the course of their brain-melting buttsexfest, Laeny's snug rectum was so full of dwarven cum that a constant trickle of gooey white dollops kept seeping past her tautly dilated, deeply girldick-stuffed sphincter. Indeed, the sight of Uli's thick seed oozing out of her well-used asshole, alongside the indecently hot squelching sounds that Veltheesza butt-stretching thrusts caused as she plugged her creamy orifice over and over again with her huge cock-clit, managed to heighten Laentharyel's sinful pleasure even more, making it seriously difficult for her not to pass out from the sheer incapacitating force of her rolling, unstoppable climaxes.

A loud scream of release bursting from Shayla's mouth, suddenly muffled as soon as the bloated tip of his bucking boner pushed past her lips, captured Jadrik's attention once again, forcing his gaze back to the titfucking assault that he was unleashing on his beloved slut's jiggly, gorgeously ample chest. Albeit repeatedly muted by the lip-stretching invasions of his fat glans plugging her mouth on his up-strokes, Shayla's orgasmic yell was long and loud and incredibly sexy nonetheless, her delight in getting her holes eaten out by Veltheesza being further emphasized by the vacant, pleasure-glazed look in her blue eyes.

Watching his adored slut cumming like that, her raven locks cascading along her alabaster neck as her beautiful red lips alternated between squealing out her orgasm and sucking on his precum-oozing cockhead, Jadrik felt a rush of lust coursing through his body and multiplying his already overloaded libido even more. Grabbing onto Shayla's slim shoulders, the warlock growled and accelerated his jug-humping pace even more, titfucking the wizardess so intensely that his huge boner became just a blur of motion between her big shaft-hugging mounds. A jolt of orgasmic pleasure hit Jadrik moments later, sending his swollen dong into a bout of flexing spasms within Shayla's soft cushiony cleavage, but right at that instant the whole scene faded to black yet again.

As abruptly as it had shut off, the warlock's full consciousness switched on once again in the middle of another rush of mind-warping physical rapture.

This time, Jadrik's pleasure was due to the wet, silky soft feel of cock-engulfing coziness that he had come to associate with Shayla's juicy pussy, whose pink folds he was indeed plowing with savage, relentless thrusts missionary style while standing between her wantonly parted legs. Feeling like he was at the same time acting and observing himself act, Jadrik kept wildly fucking Shayla while at the same time realizing that the wizardess was in fact lying onto Laeny's back, the elf being draped on top of Uli's sturdy body, thus finding herself pressed between him and the wizardess while the dwarf lay on the floor, humping his fat dong up into the elf's sweet little slit.

1...45678...10