The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 12

Story Info
Our heroes' quest comes to an end...
30.3k words
4.9
8.5k
12

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,017 Followers

The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 12

by ZenZerker ©

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older. This story features anal sex, so be warned in case that's not your cup of tea. Consider this just a silly, smutty parody of a few fantasy cliches. Don't expect epic tones or anything even vaguely resembling seriousness and you won't be disappointed when you don't find them! Enjoy!

This chapter picks up exactly where the previous one ended, so it's best to read that first.

*****

Bringing the tin cup to his lips one last time, Jadrik smirked with satisfaction as he gulped down the last of his sharpweed tea. The stimulant effects of the tangy, bitter herbal concoction would soon start kicking in, but the fact that the tea helped wash down the flatbread he had just finished chewing was already more than good enough for the warlock.

Smacking his lips appreciatively, Jadrik took a look around, evaluating how his recently subjugated succubi had accomplished the task he had put them to. His grin widened as he admitted that yes, the hell-girls had done a good job, but then again why wouldn't they, given he himself was directing their work?

"Alright, my pets, I think we're done here," Jadrik said, his voice carrying loud and clear in the vaulted hall. "Veltheesza, you come join us. The rest of you girls step back out of the circle and carry on with your fucking. And be sure that nobody comes near the lines, we don't want the pattern to be disrupted."

Giggles and coos echoed in the huge cathedral hall as dozens of sexy succubi moved away from the big, intricate circular design they had traced on the marbled floor using the altar as the central focal point, following Jadrik's instruction with devoted precision. Composed of a complex array of obscure demonic glyphs interlocking with arcane runes connected by intersecting sigils and lines of power, the summoning circle had been laid out with a powdery mixture of Jadrik's creation, composed mostly of the dust of bones retrieved from the countless ancient tombs present in the catacombs and then mixed with some standard enchanting powder, all of it then imbued with the warlock's strongest spells of containment. Thanks to the succubi, the huge summoning circle had been completed in the short time it had taken Jadrik to have a snack and gulp down his sharpweed tea. Now the magical pattern encircled a reasonably large area within which the companions, plus Veltheesza, stood, waiting for the warlock to proceed with the next step of his plan.

"Do you need me to conjure up some more enchanting powder?" Shayla asked as she watched Jadrik slowly walking around the circle, looking down and following the white, vaguely glimmering lines on the ground, his eyes intently regarding each little curl of every single glyph and judging the orientation of every last rune. "A few more frostfire shards to pulverize and sprinkle on top of the outer lines, maybe?"

"No, I think we're good, Shay," Jadrik mumbled distractedly, still walking and checking, his back bent and his eyes focused intently down as he kept analyzing the lines on the floor, his expression one of deep, obsessive concentration.

Feeling Uli's and Laeny's eyes on her, the wizardess turned to the elf and the dwarf and just shrugged in response to their questioning gazes. Unavoidably, Shayla's eyes ended up glancing at the indigo-skinned, voluptuously curvy demoness who had not returned to fucking the ragged paladins outside the circle like the rest, but was now standing beside them, right by the altar. Tall and buxom and evidently authoritative in her demeanor, Veltheesza had an almost cute girlish air about her whenever she looked at Jadrik, her blood red eyes getting both dreamy with puppy love and glazed over with typical succubus lust.

Of course, Shayla knew that Veltheesza's apparent infatuation with the warlock was entirely due to the fact that he had just recently bound her and had done so in a particularly effective way, not to mention the fact that the prodigious load of cum he had pumped up the broodmother's asshole was most likely still sloshing around in her seed-starved bowels, but still the wizardess had to remind herself all those things in order not to get jealous and hit Veltheesza with a fireball right there and then. That would be a terrible idea though, Shayla reminded herself with a sigh, considering the crucial role that Jadrik's plan reserved for Veltheesza.

"Yes, we're good! Everything's in order!" Jadrik exclaimed enthusiastically, breaking the wizardess's train of thought and causing her to turn and look at him as he strode back toward the group, grinning and nodding all the way. "We're ready to go, people! Shay, let's fire this thing up and get the party started!"

"I really hope you know what you're doing, Jad," Shayla murmured, arching her thin eyebrows. "It's a pretty good plan, I'll give you that, but it's also very ballsy."

"Don't worry, my sweet slut! I can handle a Demon Lord, or Lady!" Jadrik snickered leaning in to plant a quick smooch on Shayla's pouting, tumid lips. Then, taking a few steps back from her, he chuckled and said: "Now, gimme some sugar, baby!

"Oh, for the Gods' sake, Jad!" Shayla half-sighed and half-giggled even as she rose her arms and extended them palms-first toward Jadrik, who in turn mimicked her gesture. As the grinning warlock winked at her, Shayla just rolled her eyes one last time before closing them, focusing for a long moment before speaking a brief incantation under her breath and letting her magic flow out.

Shimmering with warm, bright orange light, a river of arcanic energy traveled from the wizardess's hands toward the warlock's, where it disappeared into his palms, leaving just a deep purple glow around his extended fingers. As Shayla's chanting rose in volume, Jadrik's voice joined hers and the channeled magical energies rushed faster from her hands, crackling intensely in the air before being absorbed by the warlock, whose whole body soon became outlined by a faint purplish aura. After a few seconds, Shayla opened her eyes and locked gazes with Jadrik, who nodded sharply. In perfect sync, the warlock and the wizardess ended their conjoined spellcasting, and the torrent of raw arcane power that had traveled from her hands to his suddenly disappeared, leaving no trace of having ever existed.

Blinking her eyes, Shayla tucked a long strand of her raven hair behind her ears as she teased: "Is that enough for you, Jad?"

"Oh yeah, absolutely," Jadrik snickered, bringing his palms closer and causing a surge of purplish energy to sizzle between his left and right hand. Miniature violet jolts arched between his fingers, as if dark lightning bolts were charging up and getting ready to shoot from his digits. "Yeah, this is great. You always know how to get me going, Shay!"

Before the wizardess could retort to his quip, Jadrik let out an exultant scream of glee and extended both hands out toward the summoning circle, yelling out a few clipped, guttural syllables in a language so palpably evil and foul that it surpassed even the standard daemonic idiom in terms of sheer grim, forbidden wickedness. Instantly, the energies lent him by the wizardess plus Jadrik's own considerable magical power blasted out from the warlock's fingers in a shower of black coiling bolts aimed at the well-drawn lines and interlinked symbols that composed the summoning circle. In an instant the white bone dust caught fire, the runes and glyphs glowing with incandescent light as the whole intricate containment pattern of the circle came alive in a bright yellow flash, turning into a ring of crackling, dancing flames.

"Blessed stars! That was awesome!" Laentharyel squealed, her slanted eyes captivated by the different colors of the ring of fire around them, her gaze traveling from the sickly green hue of a demonic glyph to the scorching red brightness of a rune of power, the overall bright tinge of the wall of protective flames surrounding them all the while shifting and changing from yellow to violet to bright blue. "Is warlock magic always this cool?"

Chuckling with pride, Jadrik turned toward the relatively young elven girl and was about to assure her that yes, of course, warlocks had the coolest spells alright. Unfortunately, his intended prideful rant was preemptively cut short by Shayla's snickering reply.

"No, Laeny, warlock spells suck as a rule. They almost always have to do with dust, bones and either dead or partially rotten shit. And demons are overrated anyways," the wizardess concluded, cocking her hip and crossing her arms under her huge tits as she turned toward Jadrik to properly present him with her sassy pose and smirking face. "Besides, this spell here was vastly empowered by my magic..."

For a moment, Jadrik bristled with irritation, but then decide not to get baited by Shayla's attempt to once again start their endless argument about which school of magic was superior between classic sorcery and dark arts. Letting out a long sigh, the warlock merely shook his head as he fixed his penetrating gaze on the taunting wizardess.

"Really, Shay? Really? This is neither the time nor the place for me to once again demonstrate how..."

A resounding whoosh interrupted Jadrik's words as the roaring ring of fire seemed to burn off most of its energy all at once and the flames, though still very much alive, became much lower and less impressive, meanwhile leaving a wake of drifting multicolored smoke hanging in the air. While the sulfurous fumes wafted toward the assembled group inside the summoning circle, the warlock let go completely of the quibble he was about to start with the wizardess and was back to serious business.

"Okay everybody, breathe the smoke in!" Jadrik said, inhaling the pungent vapors himself. "Come on now, take a big whiff, there you go! This way the protective web I wove into the circle will extend to you personally, and make you immune to whatever Veltheesza's previous master could throw at us."

"Mistress," the indigo-skinned succubus corrected, bowing her horned head slightly at Jadrik, "my previous mistress, Master."

"Sure, whatever," Jadrik conceded with a wave of his hand, his attention focused on Laentharyel. The elf, unlike Shayla and Uli, who were both already dutifully inhaling the smoke, was pinching her cute nose against the noxious fog. "Laeny, you need to breathe this stuff in or the warding spell wont extend fully to you, which means that the nice Demon Lady on the other side of that rift could potentially mind-control you or even try some form of demonic possession on you, and that would be bad. I'm serious," the warlock said, staring straight into the elf's beautiful green eyes with an expression of unflinching authority etched on his thin face. "Breathe in, Laeny. Now. We'll be all in danger if you're exposed to her control."

Pouting and scrunching her agelessly young face in displeasure, the elven huntress unpinched her nose and took in a big lungful of the wafting fumes. Instantly, Laentharyel's nostrils started itching and she sneezed and coughed, which confirmed to Jadrik that she had breathed in the magic-laced smoke, as needed. Indeed, the warlock had suspected that, given the uniqueness of elven physiology, those fumes might have a bit of an adverse reaction on Laeny because of the inherently death-based spells woven into the bone dust they originated from, but he judged that a little sniffling was a small and very necessary price to pay after all.

"Good, that's better," Jadrik said patting the sneezing elf's back as he walked past her and stepped in front of the altar, facing the whirling dimensional vortex connecting their world to the one specific infernal plane among all of the Thousand Hells in which resided whomever had opened the portal in the first place. "Okay, now for the fun part. Veltheesza, come here my pet. I need you to contact your former mistress for me."

As Jadrik and Veltheesza stood right in front of the swirling portal, Shayla stepped closer to Uli and Laeny. The dwarf was chuckling under his thick red mustache and reassuringly caressing the elf's back, or rather her sweet bottom, as her coughing fit slowly subsided. Glancing sideways at Laeny, the wizardess grinned as she teasingly said: "So, still think that warlock spells are so cool? This kind of things never happen with pure classic wizardry."

Her eyes reddened and her nose still twitching in reaction to the sorcerous fumes, Laentharyel could only nod glumly at Shayla in response. Still, Jadrik hadn't missed Shayla's quip and didn't fail to offer his rebuttal.

"I heard you, Shay! And that's a lie, by the way," the warlock yelled over his shoulder. "All sorts of things go wrong all the time with your 'pure classic' wizardry!"

"Yeah, yeah... Just summon this big bad Demon Lady and let's give her the sex show she seems to crave so much!" Shayla scoffed as she nonchalantly began taking off her figure-hugging azure tunic.

*****

When her image had first emerged on the shimmering surface of the portal, causing its whirling iridescent wavelets to coalesce into a representation of her sharp reptilian features, Lady Zalahjen had instantly looked cruel, evil and dangerous in the extreme.

Devoid of pupils, her eyes were opalescent black pools, perfectly unfeeling orbs of utter darkness that seemed as far removed from any notion of what mortals called 'humanity' as it was possible to conceive. Although the image at the center of the swirling vortex only captured the Archdemoness's head and her torso, it seemed like Lady Zalahjen was at the same time vaguely humanoid but also blasphemously alien too. Upon first inspection, she resembled a tall and slender human female, but that general impression of normalcy was twisted and made loathsome by the fact that her head belonged more on a dragon than on any humanoid, as did her huge, tattered and taloned wings, not to mention the dull red scales that covered her leathery-skinned body, the claws that were her fingers, and the thin array of needle-like fangs that became visible whenever she opened her serpentine maw to speak. The sounds she made, much like the rest of the Archdemoness's appearance, inspired disgust as much as awe. High and thin and somewhat reminiscent of the call of some strange bird, Lady Zalahjen's voice vibrated weirdly as it came to the companions through the portal. The fact that she spoke in a particularly obscure and ancient dialect of the daemonic tongue, an idiom that sounded guttural and unnatural at best already, made the Archdemoness's every reedy word echo with a sense of lingering menace that, at least at first, chilled the companions to the bone.

As soon as the infernal Lady had appeared on the surface of the portal, Laentharyel had squealed in fear and horror. Shayla had managed not to panic, but only because she had forced herself to focus on consoling and reassuring the terrified, disgusted elf. Even Uli, grim and dour and unwaveringly stoic as he was, had felt the need to steel his stony, dwarven resolve against the sight and sound of the Archdemoness. Jadrik though, with Veltheesza by his side as a liaison, had seemed unfazed, immediately starting to talk to the drake-like Lady like it was the most natural thing in the world. Indeed, the warlock had addressed the eerie Archdemoness with such confidence and had stood tall and firm in front of her loathsome reptilian image with such assuredness that even the sturdy warrior was impressed, especially considering that Jadrik was just a human after all.

Still, after twenty minutes of back and forth between the grinning warlock and the hissing Lady Zalahjen had gone by, most of the initial shock and awe had dissipated, and the companions were starting to experience more than a hint of impatience. As per Jadrik's instructions, they had all taken off their clothes before he activated the portal, and so they had all been standing there naked before the altar, waiting for the dialogue between the warlock and the Archdemoness to move forward, hoping that the whole situation could be brought to a peaceful and bloodless conclusion. That was supposed to happen easily enough, if everything went according to Jadrik's plan.

And indeed the warlock's plan, as he had explained it to his companions earlier, was a lot like Jadrik himself: unorthodox yet undeniable effective, and focused heavily on sex. Reasoning that the Archdemoness would agree not only to close the planar vortex on her end but also to leave their world alone if only she got what she wanted from the Red Catacombs, Jadrik had decided to do give Zalahjen exactly what she wanted: he and his companions would provide the necessary sexual energy to complete the Archdemoness's precious resurrection ritual, and they would do so through a nice little friendly orgy.

In the warlock's estimation, it was simply a matter of choosing quality over quantity. The Archdemoness's initial scheme had been smart enough, the warlock had to concede, since it revolved around sending a lot of succubi to have a lot of sex with as many of the defenders of the Red Catacombs as possible, for as long as possible. Indeed, over an extended enough period of time, no matter who her legion of hell-bitches would be fucking, they could certainly generate enough arcane energy to use as a catalyst for just about any spell the Archdemoness might want to cast, including a resurrection ritual. But the whole process would be much quicker and efficient if, instead of drawing sexual energy from the rank and file of the Order of the Golden Shield, the resurrection ritual was to be fueled by the lustful antics of a few select and very high level adventurers of great experience and rare talent who might willingly decide to perform some significantly erotic sexual acts for the infernal Lady's benefit.

By lending his own and Shayla's and Uli's significant powers to Zalahjen's soul-awakening spell, Jadrik knew that the energy needed to complete the ritual would be gathered very quickly in one big sex-charged burst. To make his plan even more appealing to the Archdemoness, Jadrik also had Laentharyel to throw into the mix: a relatively young elf girl getting fucked by a dwarf (and getting buttfucked, no less) was sure to add a nice layer of perversity to the whole thing, making it more likely that the Archdemoness would agree to the warlock's terms and, ideally, not be too cross about having her succubi stolen away by him right under her nose.

As it was, after an unavoidable phase of wrath and ill humor on her part at the beginning of the negotiations, the warlock's plan seemed to appeal just fine to Lady Zalahjen, who appeared almost pleased with what Jadrik was suggesting. Indeed, twenty minutes into their talk, the Archdemoness became somewhat chatty and even amused (or at least as chatty and amused as a drake-like abomination such as herself could be) by the thin dark-robed human who spoke her native dialect of the ancient, blasphemous daemonic tongue so fluently and behaved with such unabashed prideful self-confidence in front of her, intriguing her with his fearlessness.

All the while, as Jadrik and Lady Zalahjen discussed terms and traded the traditional threat-laced banter that all competent warlocks become proficient in after a few serious demonic summonings, Shayla, Laeny, Uli and even Veltheesza stood there, bored, waiting and looking at the diabolical figure in the portal but also, more often than not, sneaking peeks at each other's naked bodies. It had been one of the core stipulations of Jadrik's plan that they all should show their nakedness to the Archdemoness's gaze, to demonstrate a certain degree of deference and willingness, and of course to play on the infernal Lady's boundless sexual deviousness. The warlock himself though had strategically opted to remain clothed all through the negotiations, to retain a sense of self-possession and dignity as he bargained with Zalahjen, a move that apparently was yielding good results.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,017 Followers