The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfazed by Shayla's characteristic display of feistiness, indeed turned on by her combative attitude, Jadrik just grinned more broadly, held the wizardess's soft curvy body tighter in his embrace and pumped his fingers faster and deeper into her twitching little asshole. Never breaking eye contact, the warlock only had to wait for a few seconds before he felt Shayla shiver in his arms, an irrepressible sigh of delight escaping her pouty lips as a wave of butt-centric jolts of preorgasmic pleasure hit her, visibly mollifying her demeanor. At that point, Jadrik calmly said: "I'll tell you all about it, Shay, don't worry. You know I'd never hide stuff from you!"

That blatantly teasing comment made the wizardess's blue eyes widen and stoked her temper yet again, but before she could open her mouth and quip back, Jadrik had already leaned in and was kissing her deeply, all the while fingering her asshole with ever increasing, pussy-wetting intensity. Despite her irritation, but on some levels exactly because of it, Shayla felt tingly all over with horniness as she melted into Jadrik's kiss and reciprocated in kind, both of her hands now stroking his huge cock as her wanton anus pulsated with impending release around his talented digits.

Panting and moaning into her lover's smooches, Shayla was moments from cumming when Jadrik abruptly pulled back and murmured in a playful, taunting tone: "So, Shay... Am I correct in assuming that you'd rather postpone a long and boring discussion on where we're going? At least until after I've made you cum?"

Unable to contain a breathless chuckle as she surrendered to the pleasure that the warlock never failed to give her, amused and intrigued by the way he was evading her questions yet certain that he would indeed let her know everything there was to know soon enough, Shayla flashed Jadrik a ravishing smile even as her eyelids fluttered and her well-fingered bootyhole began squeezing erratically around his digits. Her hands were flying up and down along his throbbing hard dickmeat, jerking him off with fast, fluid strokes and slapping his fat precum-oozing glans against her soft tummy when Shayla finally let the words burst from her mouth at the same time as her pussy began gushing in climax.

"Yes! Oohh yess, Jad! Uuhhh fuck yeeeesss!"

Smiling knowingly as he cupped her fabulous ass in his palms and sank his fingers as deep as they could go into her climaxing asshole, the warlock nodded and leaned in again, locking the wizardess's lips in a deep, loving kiss. Yes, there would be time to talk later, he thought.

1...5678910