The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burning up with the arousal accumulated while she watched Uli jamming his beefy schlong into Laeny's delicate little hineyhole, thrilled to the core by the overall familiar yet weirdly new feel of having her juicy slit filled by the indigo-skinned succubus's dick-clit, Shayla answered Jadrik's unspoken question with a look of such roaring lust that he got the hint before the wizardess could even put her panting moans into words.

"Uuhh don't you dare fucking stop! Ooowwh keep going, Jad, I want to feel you balls-deep in me... I want you to stretch my ass and fuck it good, ooohh fuuuck!" Shayla mewled, her husky voice somewhere between pleading and commanding, but undoubtedly imbued with overwhelming horniness.

Even as the warlock complied and put more force into his butt-stuffing penetration, thus slotting a good three quarters of his meaty length into her rippling anal tunnel, Shayla began rocking her big bouncy booty, grinding her pussy onto Veltheesza's embedded phallus and causing her juicy asscheeks to shake deliciously for Jadrik's pleasure, immediately egging him on. Aided by the demonic saliva coating his shaft and lubing her docile asshole, the warlock's thick pole slipped with relative ease into the warm, snug depths of the wizardess's rectum despite the fact that Veltheesza's slit-jamming girlcock was making Shayla's forbidden passage feel narrower than usual. In fact, much to the lovers' delight, the presence of the broodmother's dick-clit inside Shayla's pussy didn't present much of an impediment for the advance of Jadrik's ass-skewering dong, since the spongy texture of the demoness's phallus allowed it to be much more pliable and yielding than an actual hard boner would have been.

With both her holes getting thoroughly filled, Shayla couldn't stop herself from shivering all over, her curvy body tingling with goosebumps and her fully stuffed pussy leaking more and more girlcum all over Veltheesza's dick-clit the deeper Jadrik's perfect cock delved into her ass. The feel of the warlock's dickmeat stretching her sensitive butthole out and widening her anal walls to their limit was always a sure preamble for a huge climax for Shayla, and even more so now that her vaginal channel was snugly plugged as well. With the thin membrane separating her holes sizzling with pleasurable stimuli thanks to the double rubbing it was getting along both her crammed passages, Shayla wailed in pre-orgasmic joy as Veltheesza's mouth resumed the attentions it was previously lavishing on her huge tits, sucking and nibbling on Shayla's nipples so expertly that the wizardess's breath caught in her throat even as she tried to egg the warlock on to sodomize her.

"Uuhnggh yes, Jaaad... Fill my ass while this fucking hell-bitch fills my pussy! Uuhh Gods yeeess!" Shayla screamed as the very last inches of Jadrik's cock entered her anus and she felt his groin press into the fleshy, pillowy globes of her bubble-butt while his glans pushed as deep as it could possible go into her tightest, most sensitive anal depths. "Uuhh yeaaahhh babyyy! Shove your big cock balls-deep in my ass! Oowwhh yes, Jaaad... Yes, yeesss, yeeeessss!"

On top of the cascade of delightful sensations already pouring over her all at the same time, the sense of total stuffing fullness in her ass finally overwhelmed the wizardess, detonating a massive orgasm. Shayla's lustful words suddenly broke into incoherent gasps and her voluptuous frame trembled while she threw her head back and yelled out in toe-curling pleasure, her raven locks tumbling across her arched spine, her anal passage spasming crazily around Jadrik's deeply buried length, her stuffed pussy overflowing with so much girlcum that Veltheesza's groin was soon drenched in it, much to the demoness's lascivious delight.

Glorying in the incomparable feel of having his dick milked by his beloved Shayla's climaxing rectum, Jadrik was sighing in ecstatic bliss and sinking his fingers into the juicy plumpness of her buttcheeks when the wizardess, still shaking all over with the rolling aftershocks of her orgasm, locked her unfocused blue eyes on him and deliriously spoke. "Fuck me, Jad! Uuhhh fuck... My... Ass... Uuuhh fuck my ass!"

Half-whimpering and half-grunting, caught between her indecent need to be buttfucked and the mind-blasting force of the incapacitating ass-centric climax that had just crashed into her, the wizardess collapsed down heavily on top of Veltheesza as soon as her lustful plea escaped her tumid lips, the last of her lucidity apparently having been spent to ask Jadrik for more. Grinning as he admired Shayla writhing in pleasure and trapping Veltheesza's face between her big cushiony tits, Jadrik allowed himself a few more seconds of balls-deep stillness to savor the suckling tip-to-root ripples that were coursing through his beloved slut's anal passage, then he gladly did as he was told and started fucking the wizardess's beautiful ass like his life depended on it.

Slick and warm and tight as always, Shayla's shaft-tugging asshole felt even more incredibly good to Jadrik as he began lustfully pounding it, stroking his hugely swollen dick in and out of her clingy chute with a hard steady rhythm right away. Made narrower due to the pussy-filling presence of Veltheesza's dick-clit on the other side of the thin membrane separating Shayla's holes, the wizardess's quivering anal passage squeezed Jadrik's dick more tightly than it ever had, and yet her rectum was so slippery with the succubi's saliva that he had no trouble keeping up his forceful, rapid booty-plundering pace. Indeed, the power of the warlock's thrusts was increasing by the second as he got hornier and hornier, egged on by the eye-rolling pleasure gifted him by that combination of snug warmth, tugging pressure and soft, oily friction surrounding his pistoning dong.

Still, even though his extreme delight in sodomizing Shayla had a lot to do with Veltheesza's augmented clit being jammed in Shayla's pussy and thus making her forbidden passage feel even tighter around his boner, the warlock knew without a doubt that more was at play there than the usual mechanics of a double penetration.

Knowing demons in general and succubi in particular as extensively as he did, Jadrik was well aware that he and his companions were being, and had already been, exposed to a very high dose of the alluring substances naturally exuding from his recently acquired legion of hell-whores, not to mention the innate lust-kindling magic that pervaded them and radiated from them, which accounted for the increase receptivity to sexual stimuli that all four of them were experiencing at the moment. On top of that, by the mere fact of being within the summoning circle at the center of which the altar and the portal were located, Jadrik, Shayla, Uli and Laeny had in fact placed themselves at the focal point of the arcane web of higher sex magic woven by an Archdemoness of the caliber of Lady Zalahjen. In light of all those factors, it was no surprise to the warlock that the pleasure he took in plowing Shayla's amazing asshole was currently so enhanced. Luckily though, that knowledge didn't take anything away from the warlock's enjoyment of the act itself.

Savagely horny and magically energized, Jadrik pounded Shayla's ass with the kind of passion that only her plump bubble-butt could inspire in him. Pumping his hips with tireless zeal, he plunged his fat dick balls-deep into her steamy rectum without pause, filling her up so thoroughly that the wizardess was in a state of constant butt-centric climax where every in-stroke from Jadrik's huge cock triggered a new sizzling mini-assgasm and every out-stroke was the brief, anticipation-laced interval before another explosion of anal pleasure engulfed her curvy body.

Relentless and obsessive in his desire to stuff Shayla's asshole full of his cockmeat over and over again, Jadrik reached the point of no return much sooner than he expected, his ejaculation being literally sucked out of him by the wizardess's snug, shaft-wringing anal walls. Still, even as his butt-pummeling schlong swelled harder and bigger within her warm cozy rectum and his load surged with undeniable force along his veiny length, Jadrik kept lustfully fucking Shayla's beautiful ass, caring nothing about delaying his release, wishing only to reach the highest heights pleasure for himself and his beloved slut through their wild anal coupling.

"Fuck Shay! Oohhh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Jadrik growled, his hips a blur as he slammed full force into the wizardess's round bouncy ass, his eyes feasting on the jiggly undulations of her big fleshy buttcheeks rippling away in time with his forceful rectum-cramming thrusts. "Aaah, fuck yeaaahhh!"

Flexing and swelling against her dick-hugging anal walls, the warlock's bucking boner exploded in climax while he was plunging it for the umpteenth time into Shayla's warmest and deepest depths. A burst of creamy seed erupted violently from his fat glans as he slotted himself balls-deep into her bowels and paused there to grunt and cum and glory in the feel of his beloved slut's asshole milking his throbbing cock, his ejaculation all the while thoroughly inundating her soft, constricting rectum. Instantly, prompted by the uniquely satisfying, gloriously slutty feel of getting her ass pumped full of cum, Shayla yelled out her own mind-blasting orgasm, or at least she tried to, but managed only to gasp breathlessly as her eyes rolled back in her head and her pussy gushed a torrent of girlcum all over Veltheesza's slit-jamming dick-clit.

As he savored the suckling, pulsing squeezes of her tight chute spasming crazily all around his deeply buried, powerfully erupting shaft, Jadrik pawed Shayla's booty with possessive gusto and leaned down onto her arched spine until, with his torso draped over her back, his face was close to hers and he could capture her panting, quivering lips in his mouth for a wild, passionate kiss. Acting on instinct, Shayla responded immediately despite her climax-addled state, smooching Jadrik back with lustful joy. Indeed, their passionate soulkiss provided the wizardess with a source of oral delight that complemented her insane pleasure in having her ass and pussy filled at the same time as her tits were being licked and slurped on by Veltheesza; unsurprisingly, that whirlwind of blissful sensations completely blew Shayla away.

Even once Jadrik's rectum-flooding ejaculation was over, he kept kissing and sucking on Shayla's tumid lips while he resumed vigorously pumping his unyielding boner in and out of her ass, his booty-plundering motions now rendered even more slick and fluid thanks to the incredible amount of cum he had just hosed into her anal passage. Grunting like a brainless beast, the warlock picked up his butt-busting rhythm right away, forcing a cascade of sexy, trembling squeals of delirious delight to tumble from Shayla's slack lips straight into his own smooching mouth. Unable to speak as she was, through those broken orgasmic vocalizations the wizardess still managed to make it clear to Jadrik that she was loving the hard, deep ass-reaming he was giving her and she just wanted him to keep buttfucking her like that.

Meanwhile, much in the same way in which Jadrik was able to increase his sodomizing rhythm after blowing a huge rectum-lubing load in Shayla's glorious ass, Uli was also taking full advantage of his own rather premature but nonetheless amazing ejaculation inside Laeny's almost-virgin butthole. Indeed, thick as his dwarven cock was and sinfully tight as the huntress's anal passage felt around it, the warrior was actually glad that he had cum mere moments after cramming himself inside the elf's exquisite ass. Despite the lubrication and relaxation provided by the two succubi who had preemptively tongue-fucked Laentharyel's orifice earlier, Uli was rather convinced that, without his ungodly load sloshing inside her narrow rectum, he would never have managed to give the blonde elven beauty the proper buttfucking he had been aching to give her since he had first seen her. But now, having in fact poured what felt to him like the most copious load of cum of his long life into her asshole, the dwarf had set a solid rump-impaling rhythm, much to his own and Laeny's delight.

Collapsed on top of the last succubus of her assigned trio, with the demoness's experienced tongue dutifully licking away at her sweet nectar-flooded pussy, Laentharyel was smiling radiantly while, crouched behind her with his stubby fingers sunk avidly into the perfect globes of her taut little bubble-butt, Uli mounted her ass like a grunting, rutting savage. Loving every moment of that forbidden sodomy, the elf surrendered herself entirely to the horny ass-obsessed dwarf, happily letting him have his way with her delicate, beautiful, orgasm-wracked body. The sheer manly force of Uli's unrestrained rectum-cramming thrusts took her breath away every time his fat dickmeat slammed balls-deep inside her spasming anal passage, and the feel of his strong, possessive hands grabbing onto her conquered ass made her shiver with added pleasure too. Indeed, Laeny was even aroused by the warrior's bestial grunts of rump-riding glee and by the rhythmic slapping sounds of his robust frame relentlessly impacting with her upturned butt whenever his groin slapped into the flawless roundness of her asscheeks.

Even more than when Uli fucked her pussy, Laeny was enjoying the gush-inducing sensation of being completely overpowered by the incredibly strong, impossibly resilient dwarf, and the mix of slippery pressure, stimulating friction and unthinkably intense fullness radiating from her cock-stuffed asshole was getting her so wild with lust and pleasure that, in her rare moments of lucidity, the elf was afraid that she might lose her mind in the orgasmic waves crashing incessantly over her. Still, the only thing she truly feared at that moment was that Uli might stop assfucking her: now that would certainly drive her crazy, but with frustration.

For his part, Uli had fully surrendered to his buttlust, letting go of any control and focusing only on his elf-sodomizing mission with deep, lewd determination. The dwarf's muscles bulged all over his stout body and the thick twin braids of his magnificent red beard swung wildly back and forth in time with his powerful butt-busting tempo as he pummeled away at Laeny's gorgeous ass with a maniacal grin on his mustached lips and a glint of crazy joy in his gray eyes. The monumental load of cum he had painted the elf's anal walls with earlier had made her hot, clingy chute obscenely slick around his fat pistoning rod, allowing him to really put all his considerable strength into every single sphincter-stretching thrust he imparted on Laeny's convulsing anus. As he rammed his large dong with frenzied glee into the blonde huntress's deliciously tight chute, Uli couldn't stop playing with her flawless asscheeks. Constantly kneading those pert round globes, the rutting warrior alternated between pulling them apart, to better savor the sight of Laeny's overstretched sphincter tautly encircling his girth, and then pushing them snugly together, to feel them caress the sides of his broad rump-impaling shaft, whose meaty length he kept recklessly plunging into the amazing dick-hugging warmth of the elf's rippling, cum-flooded anal passage.

Possessed with such buttlust as he couldn't recall ever having experienced before, Uli pounded Laentharyel's ass with true dwarven relentlessness up to and through his second massive orgasm, which he once again unloaded deep inside the moaning blonde's dick-stretched rectum, inundating her buttery bowels with another continuous stream of thick, warm cum. All the while, even as he kept pumping ropes of his dense dwarven seed into her already sperm-sloppy asshole, the stocky warrior kept sodomizing the squealing huntress with insatiable gusto, his forceful balls-deep plunges mercilessly triggering orgasm after breathtaking anal orgasm deep inside Laeny's lust-ravaged body, sending her pleasure-saturated mind floating farther and farther off into the realms of bare-conscious bliss.

Oblivious to their surroundings, increasingly uninterested in anything outside of the orgasmic rush coursing through their bodies and souls, the four companions were soon completely lost in a haze of pleasure so deep and intense and all-encompassing that it obliterated even their perception of time and space. Jadrik and Uli were totally absorbed in buttfucking Shayla and Laeny respectively, while the wizardess and the huntress were hanging on to consciousness by a thread, and only because they refused to let themselves pass out fully and thus miss out on the wonderful gush-inducing sensations that their respective lovers' ass-plowing dicks were gifting them.

Such was the level of the companions' shared sexual delirium that, in retrospect, most of what happened after a certain point was nothing but a blur of fucking, cumming, and fucking again, a lascivious indistinct loop of pleasurable actions and perceptions out of which, afterwards, only a few scattered images and a handful of more or less clear sequences of events stood out, all of them somewhat vague and disconnected yet unequivocally dripping with an overall sense of lewd collective delight.

Much to his own surprise, at some point after he pumped another impossibly huge load inside Shayla's ass, Jadrik found himself sitting on the marble floor, his back against the altar, with the wizardess riding him cowgirl style.

Moaning and panting, Shayla was bouncing her juicy bubble-butt on his lap with crazy abandon in the attempt to cram his dong as deep as possible inside her seed-flooded anal passage, while her fabulous jiggling tits were pressed firmly against his face, smothering the warlock within the pillowy softness of her cleavage. Even as he licked and slurped on his beloved slut's epic tits, Jadrik couldn't recall when or how they had shifted to that position, but he didn't really care at that point. As he pawed at the wizardess's ass and filled his mouth with her swinging boobs, all the while shaking from the pleasure she was gifting him as she tirelessly rode his unyielding boner anally and massaged his achingly hard length with her warm snug asshole, Jadrik cast a glance to the side and noticed that Uli and Laeny had also moved from their original doggy position.

After finally sending their dutiful pussy-eating succubus away, Uli had flipped the slim elf onto her back and pushed her shapely legs all the way back against her torso, until her knees were resting on her shoulders, and he was now crouching over her upturned butt, furiously piledriving her asshole while pinching and pulling and tormenting her clit between his thick, calloused thumbs, his palms all the while caressing but also pressing down on her smooth inner thighs. Wailing non-stop with a beatific smile painted on her drooling lips, Laeny had her hands on her own tits, cupping and stroking them as rivulets of her girlcum, mixed with the overflow of sperm that seeped past her tautly cock-stretched sphincter, kept trickling from her groin and running down her tummy to drench her perky boobs. As soon as that gooey mixture of escaping juices was channeled in her cleavage and dribbled within her reach, the elf would gather it with her fingers and bring it to her mouth, savoring each creamy glob like it was the most delicious treat in the world.

Jadrik's fleeting fascination with the dwarf and the elf's antics faded immediately the moment Shayla paused her booty-impaling ride on his schlong only to glance over her shoulder, beckon Veltheesza closer, and deliriously command the demoness to join them.

"Come here you dirty hell-bitch! Stick that fucking dick-clit up my ass too! I want to feel two cocks in my ass! Do it, now!" the wizardess screamed between moans of pleasure, her deep blue eyes wild with insane lust, her whole curvy body shiny with perspiration and shaking with a feverish desire fueled by the tide of unrestrained, ever-rolling pleasure she had eagerly surrendered to.

1...34567...10