The Watchers

Story Info
Watching turns fun.
1.4k words
4.36
7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pulled up at their apartment complex, a wonderful dinner complete, they were going inside to relax and snuggle in each others arms. They exited their car and as they approached the sidewalk they could hear a woman moaning. They looked at each other and smiled. As they continued their walk the moans got louder and they spotted a window open, with the shade pulled half way down. They couldn't help themselves, they slide to the closest side of the sidewalk and snuck up on the window. They were treated to the sight of a beautiful woman laying on her back on the bed, her pert breasts poking to the sky, her nipples hard as diamonds, shiny with the saliva of the man kissing his way down her stomach, removing her pants as he kissed his way around her navel.

................................

They watched the erotic display, getting closer to each other. He stood behind her, hands on her hips as she closed the gap between them.

"I know we shouldn't, but let's stay and watch." He whispered in her ear.

She knew it was wrong, but she wanted to stay as well. She responded with a quiet sensual sigh and a yes, as she pressed her body back into him and wrapped his arms around her waist.

................................

Inside he had removed her pants, and his fingers were exploring her vagina, playing with the folds as he admired the view, spreading her open exposing her clit. He had no idea he was showing her off, he loved the look of her pussy, and he lowered his mouth to her clit, giving it a soft lick before taking it in his mouth. Her moan of ecstasy filled the room, escaping the window and turning the couple outside on. The man worked sucking her clit, flicking his tongue across its hardness. A flood of her juice began to lube her insides, and he worked his tongue down to her moist hole.

Licking up and down the folds, and then inwards exploring her opening, tasting all of her, exploring her insides as far as his tongue would reach. She became more and more wet, he worked his tongue back up to her clit, and slid 2 fingers inside her, pads up, hooking his fingers and rubbing in just the right spot as he sucked her clit, playing with it with his tongue. Her legs clamped on his head, her heels crossed in the middle of his back as her orgasm racked her body, her screams of pleasure loud and proud. Her breathing heavy, her breasts lightly bouncing in time with her quick breath as she came down from her high, she looked at her lover and motioned for him to stand as she sat up.

.....................................

They stood outside watching the erotic display getting more and more turned on. He ran his hands all over her body, and up to breasts, cupping and groping them. He could feel her hard nipples through her lacy bra and shirt. He lifts her shirt up, and pulls her bra down, exposing her breasts to the night air. He rolls and pinches the nipples between his fingers. A moan escapes her lips as he quietly ssshhhhhs her in her ear.

Leaving one hand to tend to her nipples, the other hand slides down her and unbuttons her jeans, slipping his hand into her pants, feeling her wet panties as he cups her vagina, his fingers exploring and teasing her through the wet fabric.

She responds grinding her ass into the large bulge in his pants. She needs more, she needs to touch him. Allowing a little space, she slids her hand behind her, and opens his fly. Snaking her hand in, she fumbles with the fabric of his boxers for a moment and finally releases him, the feel of her hand on him, and the night air send a surge through him and his cock throbs in her hand, as she slowly strokes him.

.............................

He now stands before her, she has removed his pants, and is working her mouth on his rigid shaft. She slid to the end of the bed, one hand at the base of his cock, gripping and stroking in time with her lips sliding up and down, her other hand clutching his ass, pulling him in closer so she can have all of him. She is finally able to get all of him in her mouth, her gags and sloppy sucking sounds, his moans, echoing through the room, the voyeurs ears, and into the night.

She had to have him. She released his cock from her mouth and laid back. He climbed on top of her, rolling her ever so slightly, picking her left leg up to his shoulder, and strokes his cock, the tip just at her opening, teasing her. He slowly presses into her, stretching her, filling her, until he is buried deep in her, his balls resting on the very top of her thigh, the entirety of his cock filling the whole of her pussy.

He begins to piston in and out of her, slowly at first, picking up the pace.

................................

The couple was engrossed with the scene before them, so sensual, so erotic, so hot. The slopping sounds and slapping sound of a hard cock pounding a pussy providing a rhythm to the night, the moans and screams of pleasure the vocals to this sex song.

It also provided the music for the watching couple. Her pants had been pulled down over her ass, panties down, his jeans unbuttoned and open, his cock in her ass crack, bottom to top, the tip sliding across her tail bone into the air, and back again. His hands clutching her hips as he ground into her, her hands playing with her nipples and worked her wet pussy to a frenzy. They ground together in time with the couple inside, matching their pace, in a beautiful but unknown dance together.

..................................

She needed to have him in her favorite position. She slid her leg off him, and moved up the bed, and stood. He already knew what she wanted, and was moving on the bed laying down in his back, his cock throbbing with his heart beat as it layed rock hard on his stomach.

She climbed on the bed, ass towards his face, and gave his cock a lick tip to base. He slapped her ass and groped it, and she jumped a bit. She straddles his chest, sliding her pussy down his stomach leaving a trail of her wetness. She grabs his cock and holds it straight up, and guides him inside of her once again. Buried inside of her once again, she grinds her hips on him, her back arched, hands on her nipples, stretching and pulling them.

..............................

They watched as his cock slowly entered her wet pussy, her juices shiny on his cock as he sinks deeper in her.

Unable to take anymore, he grabs his cock and with the other hand bends her over. He pushes his cock in her wet pussy, both stifling moans. He pulls her hair back, so she is head up and can watch the scene infront of her as he pounds her pussy from the back.

........................................

She leaned her weight forward onto the bed, and starts to ride him, bouncing up and down on his cock. His cock feels so good, rubbing all the right places. As she rises the tip rubs her gspot, as she drops down, his balls bounce up and slap her clit. She can feel his veins expanding and rubbing her pussy walls, he is close. His rubbing in her has her on the edge. If she hadn't been in the theoes of ecstasy she would have seen the couple fucking outside their window.

...........................

The scene so erotic, the naughtiness of watching them, the feel of fucking in the fresh air has them close to orgasm. They watch as the woman inside sits up and grinds one more time, her hips dropping low, her back arched again, head back as she cums on his cock. They can see his balls tightening, clenching his ass, as he buries his cum deep inside her. Their moans and screams loud and echoing through the apartment complex.

With one last thrust he cums in his bent over lover, his throbbing setting off her own orgasm. Their moans mixing with the other couples moans, filling the air with their sounds of sexual pleasure.

Quickly they step back from the window and curtly fix their clothes and walk into their apartment unseen by the couple that just inspired their own lust.

The naked man in the second story window with a view of both couples works his cock with a frenzy and sprays his cum on the window.