The Watching Husband

Story Info
A husband wants to watch me fuck his wife.
3.6k words
4.21
28.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Watching Husband

While I was married to my first wife, our open relationship allowed both of us to have sex partners aside from each other. My wife could have sex with any men she desired and the same went for me with respect to any women that I desired. My proclivity was I wanted to share my wife with other guys and watch and/or participate in my wife's sexual escapades. Unfortunately, she and I had this fully sharing experience only twice. For the rest of our marriage, I had to be content with her telling me about the guys she fucked when she came home. Enough about my marriage. This tale is not about my wife and me.

I had been seeing one particular beautiful lady whose name was Janneil for about ten years off and on. Janneil was about 35 when we started our relationship. She was stunning. Everything about her was amazing. She didn't need any makeup, but when she did wear it, she was marvelous looking. She always dressed as if to make her husband jealous. By the time of this tale, she was 45. She was mixed Yaqui Indian and Mexican, 5'-8" tall, a little thick with absolutely beautiful giant natural E-cup breasts, slim hips, and a nice firm round ass along with long legs. Her tits were absolutely beautiful, and her pussy was totally shaved. I never minded when all she wanted was for me to just pay attention to her tits. I could fondle and suck them for the longest time. Janneil's hair was very long, jet black, smooth and so soft. Janneil had served as Christie Canyon's body double in a couple of her porn movies.

Mostly, she would call me when she wanted to make out and have her beautiful tits played with and/or sucked. On occasion she wanted me to fuck her. Mostly, we just fooled around. Janneil had not let her husband know that she and I had a parttime sexual relationship although he knew she and I danced together at a local country and western bar on occasion. Most of our sex was in the parking lot in the back seat of my 4Runner after dancing.

Eventually, she told her husband about my wife's and my arrangement which led to fantasy talk between them sometimes when they had sex. She asked Nick if he would like to watch her with me just like I wanted to watch other guys fucking my wife. At first, he couldn't believe what she had asked him, and he gave her a resounding "not a chance in hell."

But, as time went on, curiosity got the better of him and he began asking her to make up stories of her and me to tell him as foreplay and to help him get off. Eventually, he needed her to tell him stories about us as they were making love so that he could have an orgasm. His problem was he smoked and drank too much. Little did he know that all the stories she was telling him were in fact basically true.

Finally, one night, he told her that he really did want to watch me fuck her. She was ecstatic at his change of heart but didn't let him know just how much she liked the idea. She told him she would broach the subject with me. What she didn't tell him was that she wanted to string him out a little to increase his desire. It worked. He got to the point that he was begging her to let him watch me fuck her.

I was a bit worried about doing this with her. Nick was a US Marshal, and I wasn't too keen on the idea for him to watch us knowing just how jealous and controlling cops can be. Janneil assured me that he really wanted this. One Thursday afternoon, she called me at my office and asked if I could stay late that evening. She needed to see me between 7 and 8PM as she wanted to plan the scenario just for her husband's pleasure. She told me that the night before, her husband was begging her to make it happen soon as he couldn't stand the waiting any longer. She told him that she would make it happen over the coming weekend. When she arrived that night, Janneil laid out her plan.

Janneil arrived about 7:30 PM. She asked me to mix us two dry martinis. She told me that tonight was to be a dry run or a rehearsal if you will. She had brought a little bag with her. She went into my office restroom to get ready. When she came out, she was wearing a sheer yellow teddy and no underwear. She had her black spike heels on. She had put on a very heavy ensemble of makeup as if she were going to be on stage. She sat in my chair and told me what she wanted. I had a conference room off of my office. The conference room had floor to ceiling windows. She told me, that I would need to move the conference table and chairs off to the side of the room so that her husband could have a good view of us fucking on my desk as she wanted him to watch us from her car that would be parked across the street. Interestingly, he would be parked on the side of the police substation as the station occupied the corner lot across the street.

At this point, she downed the rest of her martini that she had been sipping on, got up out of my chair, slid up onto my desk knocking most things to the floor and told me to fuck her right then and there as she was too hot to continue talking. I started kissing her while playing with one of her tits and she pushed me away and nearly yelled at me saying "I SAID FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!" I dropped my pants and underwear, climbed up on the desk and slid my hard cock into her very wet and hot pussy. She fucked me harder than she ever had. Her nails actually ripped the shirt I was wearing as she gouged my back. It took less than two minutes of us both to have explosive orgasms. We laid there for ten to fifteen minutes totally out of breath still on top of my desk. I pulled out of her and saw my cum running out of her pussy. I took a finger full and put it in her mouth. Janneil sucked on that finger and it was very nasty looking as she did this. She then inserted two fingers into her draining pussy and put them to my mouth. I returned the favor and sucked both of her fingers individually like they were little cocks. She then guided my head between her spread legs and pleaded with me to lick her pussy and to eat my cum out of her. As I was eating her, she told me that she wanted her husband to watch me do this on Saturday night. "UMMMMM" is all I could say to her.

When I was done. She climbed off the desk, and I saw that I had an executed set of contracts that had been laying right below her pussy. They were flooded with pussy juices and cum. How was I going to explain to my client that we needed to sign more contracts? I wondered if I could do it with a straight face. Janneil suggested that I go mix us another set of Martini's which I did. I sat in a chair on the other side of my desk where my clients and visitors normally sit. By this time, we had both regained our composure and breath to the point that we could carry on a conversation.

I suggested that we not move the conference room table and that instead we have sex in the conference room. I told her that it would give her husband a much better view. She liked that idea. I told her that I would have a few drinks before she arrived as that I would numb both my dick and brain up a bit and make me last much longer. I almost always came quick with her on the rare occasions that we fucked. I then showed her that I could open the lower windows in the conference room closest to the floor so that Nick would be able to hear us if she told him to leave the car windows down and to park on my side of the street instead of on the police substation side. I suggested that they arrive about 9:00 PM Saturday so as to avoid the normal police shift change at 8:00 PM.

I also suggested that I have very low lighting inside my office which should make our sex show much more titillating for her husband. I reminded her of the time I had watched my first wife suck a college guy's cock in a dimly lit parking lot and the time when I had paid a guy to fuck my wife in Palm Springs. He had candles spread all around the room where he fucked her. Both dimly lit situations were very hot for me as the one watching. I let her know that I would experiment with the lighting Friday evening to get it just right. She suggested that I wear a suit Saturday night to make the sex look more elegant. She always complained to me about his sloppy dress habits when he is off duty. Before she left, she had one final request. She wanted her husband to eat my cream pie and she asked me to drink pineapple juice every day until the sex watching night. Pineapple juice will change the taste of cum from revolting to something that is pretty good. Something like almonds. It doesn't change the consistency, but it sure helps the taste. Guys, your ladies will keep coming back for more if you do this. Mine do.

After Janneil left that night, I went to my security camera system sat down with another martini and watched our sex session. I couldn't wait to tell her how good it came out. I had been sharing these videos with her for years. I wondered if she had ever shared them with her husband. It was nasty from start to finish. Unlike a porn movie, the dialogue was normal, had no bad delivery timing and the sound was perfect. I saved it to a couple of CD's and erased it from the system. There was no need to risk surprising my IT lady.

I got to the office early Friday. Fortunately, I was the first to arrive. There was a very expensive bottle of Scotch at my front door with a nice little note attached. The note read "Thanks for the wonderful show last evening. Please let us know when the next one will happen. Enjoy the Scotch on us. 'The Watch Patrol'." Now, I wondered, should I wander across the street to tell the night watch commander that the next show was going to be tomorrow evening? Maybe, I will. Janneil had once or twice told me that one of her fantasies had always been to be gang fucked by a group of cops, but not her husband's buddies. This had some sincere possibilities. Janneil was every man's dream fuck! The quid pro quo was that my office would never be burglarized!

Waiting for Saturday night to come was murder for me. It seemed like months even though it was just two days. I had set the lighting, checked that the view was clear, opened the windows and had sipped at two martini's before 9:00 PM rolled around. But they weren't there yet. I was worried that he had called it off. Finally, about 9:30 PM I saw her park her car directly across the lawn from my conference room. I was watching from my conference room window and then a last minute idea struck me for making the evening more enjoyable for us all.

It wasn't raining, but Janneil was wearing a raincoat when she stepped out of the car on the driver's side, saw me standing in my conference room window and blew me a kiss. Nick was in the passenger seat, and he immediately put his window down. Janneil walked around to his side of the car and opened the front of her raincoat to show her husband what she was wearing. Then, she took it off, folded it and handed it to him. She was in the same yellow sheer teddy. Her large tits were visible through the sheer material as was her pussy. It was as if she wanted to sear it into her husband's visual memory that she was going to really enjoy getting fucked by another man while he watched her getting it. She leaned in, kissed him lightly, reached into the car and fondled his cock for a second and then turned away from him and began walking up the walkway to my office front door. On the other side of the street, I saw a small group of cops standing in the shadows. Then, I saw Nick with a lit cigarette in one hand and a bottle in his other hand.

I went to my front door to let her in. I locked the door behind her and as she stepped in. I took her hand and guided her into the conference room close to the windows. When we got there, I took her in my arms and kissed her. We were kissing very deep. I had one hand on a tit and another on her ass pilling her up into me. I whispered into her hear to get down on her knees and suck my cock. She dropped to her knees, undid my belt, pulled my suit pants and underwear down and took my cock in her mouth. I'm not big, at 6 inches (yes, I have measured it) so she could take the whole thing into her mouth, and it just barely reached to the back of her throat. I felt it go past her uvula (the hangy downy thingie at the back of the roof of the mouth) which is always a really good cock feeling. I grabbed her head and started face fucking her softly at first and then gaining momentum until I was slamming her face into my balls and stomach. I could feel the tears welling in her eyes as they rolled over my thumbs that were gripping her face. She was salivating excessively and gagging intermittently. Her throat saliva was gushing out of her mouth and draining off of her chin in gobs onto her engorged tits. I stopped face fucking her. Pulled her off my cock and turned her head so her husband could see just how messed up her makeup was becoming.

I helped her stand up and whispered to her to follow my lead in a slight change of plans. I then pulled her teddy down off of her tits and started to suck them so that Nick could plainly see what I was doing to his wife. I moved to the top of her right tit and started sucking hard. I wanted to give her a big hickey which is something that I always enjoyed seeing on my wife after she has gotten fucked.

Then, I backed Janneil up to the windows, told her to take my cock and to insert into her pussy. When she had my cock in her, I began to fuck her slowly. I love fucking slowly. I'm sure he loved seeing his wife's beautiful round ass gyrating against my windows as I was fucking her. I was kissing her neck and I gave her a couple of more hickies on her neck. At this point, she had her first screaming orgasm as I was fucking her against the glass. Her orgasm caused me to vocally groan loudly as I shot first load of cum into her pussy.

I maneuvered her to the conference room table and laid her on her back I knelt down and spread her legs with my back to the windows and I began licking some of my cum out of her pussy. I finally had a mouthful and moved to the window and stuck my tongue out and smeared my cum all over the glass for Nick to see. I left Nick plenty of cum inside his wife for his later enjoyment.

Next, I lifted her teddy up over her head and took it off. I tossed it onto my floor. I saw her husband watching us and drinking from his bottle. I turned Janneil's face toward her husband and again pushed her up against the windows. I smushed both of her giant tits onto the glass. I wanted him to see her face and big round flattened tits as I fucked his beautiful wife in the ass. I had put a bottle of lube sitting on the conference room table and I lubed up my cock really well and began shoving it very slowly into her asshole. Once it was in, I took a couple of strokes and added more lube whereupon I fucked her for another five minutes or so fairly hard and fast before she had her second orgasm as I was giving her another hickie on the other side of her neck. This orgasm was the crying type for her. I only hoped that they were tears of enjoyment not pain. I had never fucked her in the ass in the ten years that we had been playing. Her ass was so much tighter than her pussy. She was able to clinch it such that I had some trouble fucking her on some strokes. I came again, but she didn't. I couldn't get enough of marking Janneil with hickies as my personal sexual territory while her husband watched me marking his wife. I looked out of my window and saw that her husband was jacking off in the car. He was obviously enjoying me using his wife while he watched. I saw a flash and looked at the group of cops. The group had grown some in size, and some of the guys were taking photos. I thought that I needed to get them to give me copies. I had a bowl of warm water and a washcloth and towel on the conference room table. I asked Janneil to wash my cock off and dry it.

I laid her on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the table. She opened her mouth, and I inserted my cock and began fucking her mouth like it was her pussy while I leaned down to her pussy and begad sucking her clit. With her in this position, my cock was starting to go down her throat. This was bringing up copious amounts of throat mucus and saliva which was flooding out of her mouth with each outward motion of my cock and a lot of tears to her eyes. Her mascara was really getting messed up. I was just about ready to cum. I backed my cock out so that just the head was still in her mouth and shot my last load into her mouth, pulled out and shot some more onto her face. I love giving cum facials. I also loved my wife coming home with cum on her face and in her hair. Janneil got off the table and pushed me down into the kneeling position in front of her. She bent over my face and opened my mouth with her hands. Then, she released all of my cum that was inside her mouth into my mouth. We stood up and French kissed exchanging loads of cum back and forth between our mouths. We both sneaked glances at her husband watching him still jacking off in her car.

By now, it was about 11 PM. She put her teddy back on. She hadn't removed her spike heels. We kissed one last time for him so he could see us, and I walked her to my front door and kissed her several more times. I asked her if she knew that we had an audience of cops? She didn't. I told her that perhaps we could make her cop gang bang fantasy come true. She told me to set it up in about a month. I asked her how many she wanted. She said between five and ten. I asked if her husband would want to watch. "Maybe," she said. I kissed her again. Took one last feel of her tits and pussy and unlocked the front door for her.

I went back to the window to watch as she went to her husband's open window. She leaned in to kiss him. She then reached in to feel his cock. He must have shot his load because she put her fingers into his mouth. Then, she stood and pulled her husbands face to her pussy. She made him lick my cum inside and on her pussy. She kissed him again and walked around to her door to get in. Before getting in, she turned to the cops, put her fingers into her pussy and showed them what she had as she started licking them. The she shouted "I hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did! I want to fuck you guys some time also!" Janneil got into her car, started it and drove off tooting her horn as she went down the street.