The Wedding

Story Info
There's a wedding to go to.
17.4k words
4.12
21.4k
19
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wedding.

Absolutely everyone was invited, it was in the summer too, we were having great weather and all of us were all going. Although none of us were expecting anything erotic to happen as the girls' partners, children and family were coming too, so really it was just myself and Carrie who were the only single ones. Technically the bride too, for the start and possibly some of her bridesmaids.

It would have been easy to fantasise about them all being involved and everyone getting naked, but that's not what happened. As usual I've done my best to piece this together but we think Alice is keeping secrets from us, although she says not.

For clarity the players in this story are and were all over 21, the youngest is Carrie, who at the time of the events would have been 24, she was born February 1994. I often use the term 'girls' as they are all younger than I am and their playful behaviour.

So who is the us? Catherine the elder sister, Alice the younger, myself who was married to the middle one. Carrie is Catherine's or Cat as she is known, eldest daughter. Catherine has other children and Alice has two of her own in their younger teens, but they have never been part of the story.

Partners and all invited, family and relations we'd not seen for some time, so a big event and it was a glorious weekend weather wise, if anything too hot, but the hotel was beautiful, large grounds to walk in and plenty of trees giving shade for when the wedding party moved outside, as it was planned for the ceremony to be under the shade of a large Cedar tree. There had been no real rain for a few weeks so the weather was not in question.

I had received a lovely note, with my invitation, written from the bride, a cousin of the girls, who was insistent that I attend so as not to lose close contact with the family. She obviously had no idea the sort of close contact that had been going on so far.

The wedding was on the Saturday, Sara, the bride had booked the hotel for the whole event. I assume it was all her organisational skills, as her husband to be, although a great guy, really wasn't into the whole fairy tale wedding and as we found out later they had a deal. Have any wedding she likes if he can spend a couple of hours watching the football that would be on that afternoon. She had it timed to perfection, I dread to think of the effort she'd put in. I did get to see the dress prior to the ceremony and that's where we will begin.

I'd checked into the hotel on Friday, after booking myself a suite, I just fancied treating myself and so I had an extra day there. I did check it was free and I wasn't depriving any close family of the room, but I was assured it was mine for the taking.

So I arrived on Friday around midday and I think I was the first of anyone connected to the wedding to arrive. It was a beautiful place, huge with rolling gardens all around. I knew how much my room cost so I didn't want to think about the event's total cost.

My room, it turns out, was next door to the bridal suite, almost irrelevant as the rooms were a massive size. Walking into it, there was a living area with a sofa and a large TV, French doors out onto a balcony that you could easily seat a few people. Off of this room was the bedroom, which was about the size of my whole house, with on-suite connecting to both rooms.

Hanging up my suit and shirts, I opened the balcony doors and stepped out. Looking around to the right must have been the Bridal suites balcony, the doors were open, but no-one was there, that was just for cooling the room. To the left I could just see part of the car park and a couple of cars arriving, so I went back in to be nosy and hopefully check out the bar.

"Ahh perfect," came the cheery welcome from Sara who had arrived with her maid of honour. Long blonde hair that would be a nightmare to 'wash and go' and a killer body, I think she's in her early thirties, but I'm not sure.

"We're not staying the night but we're just dropping off a few things for tomorrow," she started off, "Oh and hi P," she slipped in, almost forgetting, I didn't mind, it must have been a massively busy time for them. She did introduce me to .....nope, I'm honestly terrible with names, but it was a brief handshake with..... I want to say Helen, but it may not be. Who went back out to her car for more things to bring in.

"You're here early, you know it's tomorrow right?" she smiled while asking me, a smile that would ignite a whole room.

"I was treating myself, if I can do anything while I'm here just ......." I offered but she cut me off.

"Yes please, no need for you to go anywhere but could I ask you to look after the dresses? We're all coming in the morning and I mean everyone, hairdressers and all," she listed off a few more people too.

"Hairdressers?" I queried, "More than one?"

"Oh yes," she replied, "Planned to perfection, I hope."

"It's going to be fantastic, just like......." I looked at her, just jeans and a light top, but her arms were uncovered, as it was such a warm day. "Have you been working out?"

"Am I not supposed to be asking you questions like that?'' She replied and she placed her hand on my arm. I know what you're thinking as I was too but we didn't jump each other.

She has never been a large girl but she has been lifting weights. She looked stunning, that was muscle on her arms and I'm guessing legs too as she has a very curved ass, I'd like to compare it to Ali's close up sometime.

"I do Crossfit," she informed me.

"Yeah I know of it," I said, "I've covered a couple of events before."

"Oh that's right, you're a qualified medic, didn't you pass recently? Congratulations anyway," she added.

"Am I not supposed to be saying Congratulations to you?" I smiled, repeating back to her this time.

She grinned and asked, "Do you get much exercise?"

I paused for a few seconds and replied, "I get a good workout every now and again."

"Good for you," and she let go of my arm. Yes, that was a long contact, maybe I should write a fantasy from that point. I watched her ass as she walked out, just my imagination but she was swaying it for me, but never looked back over her shoulder, the way people do when they're really into someone. It was just as well, as Helen came back in with a few more boxes.

"Leave them there," I said, "I'll ask for a trolley."

The hotel staff were amazing, they even had a tall clothes rack with wheels on so the dresses that were brought in could all hang straight without creasing and I swore on, "The life of a bottle of Gin," that I would guard them under lock and key with my life.

Jeremy, who was working behind reception, even offered me one of their waistcoats so I could look the part as the porter. He was openly gay and made the whole weekend so much fun with him being ludicrously happy and cheerful and sort of became my 'partner in crime'.

So while Sara and Helen were on their seventeenth trip to and from the cars (I may not have that number correct) I slipped on the waistcoat, just black with gold buttons, looked a bit odd over a polo shirt and jeans but it was still fun calling Sara and Helen, "Ma'm," and holding my hand out for a tip.

I didn't get one but Helen did give me a smile as she headed off for her next military timed task, but Sara gave a very nice kiss on my cheek, that I'm sure lasted longer than just a peck and made me need to adjust myself when she turned away. I glanced at Jeremy and he was smiling, he was always smiling but this one was at me I couldn't but return a grin.

Sara looked back over her shoulder and flicked her hair away like an advert on TV and waved with her fingers. I held my hand up in a wave of acknowledgement and mouthed, "Later," to her. Bringing my hand down slightly I held out my arm to Jeremy and we fist bumped.

"Is it wrong to flirt with the bride?" I asked.

"She started it," he added, "You're being a nice guy and a gentleman and she let rip, but there are scales of wrongness," he laughed. "She's not actually in the dress yet," he continued arguing both sides.

Being a gentleman was not what I was thinking right then but ...

"I could do with a hand getting this lot up to the room," I hinted.

"I'm at reception, but I know who will assist, hang on I'll call her," and he went back behind the desk and put his head into the office. Out came ...... I want to say Emma, now I'll try and be clear, she wasn't wearing anything special, but it was the way she was wearing it.

"Fucking hell!" I exclaimed and then paused, "Did I say that out loud?" I asked Jeremy.

"Yes my friend," he replied, "but only I heard."

Emma was wearing the standard uniform, black skirt, white blouse and the waistcoat that looked a million times better on her, than it did on me.

It was the skirt that I saw first, plain black above the knee and very tight, like it was vacuum sealed on and I swear the blouse and waistcoat were tailored to her shape and looked amazing, better than amazing, I was staring but trying not to.

Jeremy snapped me out of it, "P this is Elsa." ......That's it Elsa, should have remembered the Frozen princess but I was not going to mention that just yet.

"Hi," I said, if the words came out at all, "Call me P, everyone else does."

"New staff member?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh sorry," I said, "just having some fun while I shift the girls ...." There was a lot of stuff glaring back at us.

"It's OK," she said, "I'm the events coordinator, this is my thing."

"So you've been heavily involved so far? I've just stepped in today."

"It's my last big event before my own next month," she added as she bent over to the boxes my eyes nearly shot out of their sockets, either no underwear or it was well hidden.

"Tell you what," she decided. "You're next to the Bridal aren't you?"

"Uhh yes," I stuttered.

"Let's share this out, anything they need for getting dressed in the morning, we'll take it to your room, the rest for the event down here, we'll keep it in the event store."

The event store was a locked room just off reception, the idea was perfect.

"Perfect," I said, better words were deserting me, but I was making a note to introduce Elsa to Alice.

Jeremy mouthed, "You're staring." He used mock sign language too.

"I know!" I replied, "But look." Indicating that she had a body worth staring at.

I took hold of the clothes rack and Elsa had a few boxes on a trolley and off we sauntered, gentlemanly I let her go first, obviously to stare at the view. Jeremy, I'm sure, gave me a wink as we ventured down the corridor.

Using her key Elsa opened up my room and we pushed the two loads in.

"How many dresses do they have here?" It was a rhetorical question and I don't think it was just dresses.

"They'll have spares too," Elsa said, "That's the one though." She pointed at a different dress cover.

"The one?" I asked, "That's her wedding dress?"

"Yup."

"I didn't think she'd let that out of her sight." I was honestly stunned.

"You must be trustworthy," she smiled again. What is it with people smiling at me? They all look so flirty.

"Can we look?" I asked, peering through the gap on the cover's zip.

"Got clean hands?" Elsa asked. And she pulled the zip right down and lifted the dress out.

No one was wearing it but it was still beautiful to look at, the colour was a brilliant white, "Not a lot to it," she added and pointed out how low the backless cut went down. It appeared to be made completely of lace and practically transparent except where it shouldn't be to keep some respectability.

"Is that even legal?" I asked.

"Wow!" said Elsa in agreement, "She's going to look amazing, I'd love to have the courage to wear this."

"Go on then," I suggested, not for a minute did I expect her to, "No one would know if we're careful."

She actually considered it, she really did, I mentally crossed my fingers and lifted the dress up against her, the size was close in length.

"What's your shoe size?" I was going for it.

She was feeling the silky lace.

"Four." Elsa replied absentmindedly, not even looking at me.

I bent down and took the slightly heeled shoes, "These are a bit bigger" I tapped her foot, "Lift," her foot came off the floor and I just pulled her shoe off then slipped on the pure white one.

"Other foot," we did the same again, she had excellent balance.

"Your turn," I said to her.

"I can't," she stammered, "We shouldn't," she glanced at me, then back at the dress.

She ran her fingers slowly down it, taking the smooth feel in.

"Mmmm that would feel so good against my skin," she said, "But no, put it away."

"Ok, if you're sure."

She changed her shoes back, neatly putting them in their box and we gently covered the dress back into the case and zipped it back up.

Another round trip back to reception and returning to my room a short while later. Elsa took another look at the dress case again.

Unzipping it, she gently pulled part of the dress out, "Feel that," she said, I don't know what it was made from but it felt like silk.

I was about to tuck it away again when she said,

"Wait, I want to feel it properly," and she'd already undone her waistcoat and was undoing her blouse. "Against my skin," her eyes were closed as she pulled her top open completely, she wasn't wearing anything underneath it and her firm, naked breasts were proudly on display. Reaching out, she gently slid the dress over her smooth skin and I watched her nipples get instantly hard. "Mmmmm," she moaned, "that's nice." She gave each nipple a gentle pinch and took a sharp breath in each time, then snapping out of the trance she said, "I think I would ruin it if I put it on."

With just her top buttoned up, she left the waistcoat off. I could see the outline of her firm breasts through the white material now. Her nipples were still hard.

We headed back to reception, after I had adjusted myself, for the remaining items to be put into the store and we'd be done.

"Are you staring at my ass?" asked Elsa as we made our final trip back, she didn't sound annoyed and there was no escaping the question, "Obviously," I replied. "Just imagining what it would look like in white lace," and quickly added, "I'll introduce you to Alice tomorrow, you would give her ass a challenge."

"Girlfriend?" she checked.

"Oh I wish it was that simple," I sighed, "too many girls, too many relationships, but I do have one or two who'd I'd like to get closer to."

"There's always Jeremy," she quipped.

"I don't think I'm his type."

And that was most of Friday, the evening was quiet. I sat outside reading for most of it, drinking ice cold G&T's, before I would lose the light and have to return inside to appreciate the suite some more. Jeremy and Elsa both came over for a quick chat before they went home for the night and delivered another glass of gin, which was nice of them.

"I'll see you both in the morning?" Silly question to ask them, but I wanted to say something

"Enjoy breakfast," said Jeremy as they strolled off to their respective cars and yes Elsa turned, waved and said, "Check under the glass." She waited while I looked, it was white lace. I smiled at her, she didn't move, I looked closer. It was a white lace G-string.

"Yours?" I pointed at her, she turned and left, giving an extra sway of her hips.

A very pleasant evening.

Saturday Morning.

Breakfast was hot and huge, turns out Jeremy or Elsa had left a note to the morning breakfast shift and they ensured I was well fed, which did mean I would last through until the evening meal.

I can't be sure of the order to which people arrived, but I had told the rest of the group that I was staying over so should anyone arrive early there was my room to relax and change in, before theirs became available.

Ali was travelling up from Cornwall with their dad Robert and her partner was collecting their children from his parents, so they arrived separately.

Catherine arrived with her family, most of them at least and Carrie arrived about the same time but on her own I think. Other cast members Liz, her husband and their son arrived soon after. Liz is another cousin, Cat and Ali's dad's (Robert) brother's daughter. If I could include a diagram I'd add a family tree.

Events really started with a clothing alert, not quite an emergency, but there are times I'm glad I have a few extra talents like this time and sewing has been useful. Living on your own you build up a knowledge of things and this was useful to have. Another was cooking and baking, which I've always loved doing anyway.

Alice chimed a message in our chat group.

Alice - Anyone got a sewing kit?

Catherine - What's up babe?

Alice - Dress is too long, I was hoping the heels would solve it, but it's dragging

P - Come on over, I've got a kit here

Incredibly convenient that I'd already borrowed a hotel kit and not just the free giveaways either, this was a decent one. I'd started work on the waistcoat Jeremy had got for me, as I had an idea for it later, it would be worth having it off the hotel if I could pull the idea out.

A very short time later Alice knocked on the door and came straight in, I didn't bother locking it as Sara and Helen had already been in to collect everything they needed for that morning. Tempting as it was to be in the bridal suite with around eight semi-naked women getting ready for a wedding but that wasn't where this story went.

That morning, I had been on the balcony listening to the running commentary they were giving where I'd get an occasional update or status check.

"Everyone awake and wearing very little or just underwear," from Helen and the best one "Three naked and one is Sara," just after I returned back inside, I felt like going back out and leaping the balcony at that point.

"What's up with it?" I asked Alice.

"I'm too short," she replied.

"Can't help with that but if you're lying down it doesn't matter," I joked.

"No time for that just yet, although I am still exceedingly horny," came the teasing response, "It's the dress, I need to take it up a few inches."

"We can do that, can you put it on and we'll see."

Alice pulled off her top and was unbuttoning her jeans as she slipped her shoes off when there was another knock at the door.

"Only us," came a voice from the other side, it was Catherine talking.

"It's open!" yelled Ali, okay so no longer my room, it was a communal area now and apparently she did not mind being in just her underwear.

Cat and Carrie walked in, "What's up?" Cat asked.

"Dress emergency," I answered, then I noticed Carrie's top, "I recognise that." It was a black crop top with a slit across the bottom, that would show her breasts if she reached up high. She gave a shimmy and smiled at me.

"Mmmmm nice," she said, admiring Ali's body, who had on a lace bra and matching underwear, it was pale blue, if I remember correctly and fairly see-through. Carrie went up to Ali and hugged her, they kissed but Alice broke away.

"As sorry as I am to stop you doing that, I need to put clothes on," she said.

"Sorry," Carrie replied.

"Don't be," responded Alice, placing her hand on Carrie's naked back, "you are very tempting, all of us are here as well, seems such a missed chance."

"There's a naked bride next door too if you want to enter into a fantasy world," I added.

"Naked?" Queried Carrie, "as in completely?" And she wandered out to the balcony.

Alice slithered into the dress, a 'Bottle green backless v plunge halter neck maxi dress with side split' from Club London, if you want to see it on the internet. It was very backless with a halter neck tied in a bow to keep it up and a figure hugging full length skirt and a slit up the leg to the thigh.

"I hope you're not going to wear underwear later on with this," I asked her.