The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," said Carrie, "This is a good wedding."

Alice had frozen, while everyone else was walking now.

I whispered into Carrie's ear, "I would love it if you stayed tonight."

"Mmm, yes please," she smiled, "Can you get me a key?"

"I'll just leave it unlocked," I said, "You can cum and go when you like," emphasising the word.

Catherine turned back to collect her sister, "What did we miss this time?" But Ali didn't answer.

"P!" Cat beckoned, "What revelation did you make?"

"I told you," I replied, "Senna and Sara are excellent Crossfit partners."

"Funny boy," said Cat.

"Oh you mean," I gestured at Alice, "Senna wants to make Alice scream later, so keep your ears open."

I just kept going while the four of them stopped, started and eventually sorted themselves out.

"Fuuuck," said Carrie.

Saturday Evening.

The conversation, obviously, hadn't moved on, but I did manage to get to the bar and was enjoying jokes with Jeremy, who was interested in our conversation too.

"Because if Sara is fucking....I've forgotten his name..."

"Richard," added Catherine.

I laughed, "Ha! His name is Dick."

"Get on with it," said Carrie, squeezing my arm.

"If Sara is on her wedding night, Senna wants to make her jealous, I'm assuming. But what would I know? I've found the bar and Jeremy here is mixing excellent gin and tonics."

"There's no trick," he insisted, "It is just gin and tonic in a glass."

"Don't sell yourself short my friend, here Jay," I turned to him, "Is Dick gay do you know?"

"Hmmm," he thought, "My gay-dar is currently offline, but as you've made this weekend so entertaining I shall see what I can find out," he laughed.

"Thank you, hey girls," I turned to them, "Who would like to see Alice cum?" I raised my hand in a mock vote. Interestingly they all raised theirs, even Alice.

"What the hell," then she realised what she was doing, "I'm naked under here and I'm feeling worse than just horny."

"Me too," Said Carrie.

"Naked already?" I said "Wow, that was only for this evening."

"It is evening now," she replied, "Here you can check."

Carrie turned around and backed right into my crotch, then lifted the back of her dress.

"Feel," she told me.

I could feel a fantastically smooth and very naked ass. I ran my fingers up to the top then just one finger, slowly down her crack and lingered at her tight hole circling its entrance.

"Oh god," she sighed.

"Nice?" I asked.

"Mmmm yeah, of course, but look," she held my hand in place and nodded towards the approaching Sara.

I pressed a bit firmer and Carrie groaned.

The bride looked even better than before, the veil had gone, her blonde hair was long, right down her back and wavy, the dress didn't cover her arms, back or her midriff and there was a lot of leg, the bottom of the dress had gone, so it was short and....."Just wow."

"You like it?" she asked us all.

"Fuck yes," said Carrie first, who may have been distracted by my hand that was starting to penetrate her.

"I wanted to get the most out of it before I changed," added Sara, "You'll like that too."

"I like this one," chimed in Alice who was starting to fidget again.

"P?" asked Sara, "Why has one of my bridesmaids had to remove her underwear?"

I laughed, genuinely, "She lost a bet and she's going to be the one who will have to tell you why."

"She did, that was funny," she got closer and Carrie moved away to save herself from cumming in public, "So is it Carrie?"

"Yes," I answered, "Well, she's one of them."

Sara had a surprised look.

"Hey," I said to them all, "Weren't you getting changed?"

"Yes, come on," said Cat, taking Liz's hand.

"I wasn't going to..." started Liz, but Cat dragged her off anyway.

"You too?" I said to Alice.

"Yes, can I borrow Carrie?" and she took her hand and dragged her willingly away.

"Bow Ties!" I reminded them all.

That left me and Sara, which I did not mind.

"Am I too uncovered?" she grinned.

"No such thing."

"Do you know what they're wearing this evening?"

"Damn, you've just reminded me I had something different for Carrie to try, but she'll need some black trousers."

"Well when she comes back I may have just the thing, she can help me change with Sen and Alice."

"I'll let them know," I said, "They'll be exhausted."

"What do you mean?" asked Sara.

"They're not just getting changed, they've all gone to get laid by each other."

"Seriously?" she asked.

Catherine came back and almost embarrassingly asked, "Can we use your room?"

I smiled, "Of course, have fun," and gave her the key.

"Enjoy," added Sara.

She rushed off to a waiting Liz who was standing by the exit.

"And your girlfriend's with Alice?"

"Is she my girl?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's really into you, I can see it a mile off."

"Like Senna is with you?"

"We're still together." She smiled thinking about her girlfriend.

"She's jealous of not being with you tonight."

"The way my fiancé, sorry," she corrected herself, "Husband is getting drunk, I won't be getting any tonight either."

"Well if you don't mind a crowd, join us all in my room tonight."

"We'll see," and she went off to keep mingling.

I was alone, with a never ending supply of G&T and entertainment from Jeremy, who confirmed the groom was indeed, "So drunk he can hardly stand up," but, "Could be, maybe not, on the other thing," he winked. "I flirted with him and he didn't pull away but I can't be sure."

"You've been more than a good sport, and on the subject of flirting wasn't Elsa around?"

"Yes, surprised you've not seen her, she was asking about you."

"Seriously? Was she?"

"Of course, you promised an introduction to Alice."

"Hell I'd forgotten, yes I did, well when they're both around give me a nudge, Ali is going to have trouble standing up at this rate."

Carrie and Alice arrived back, Alice had on a bright red jacket over her green dress, the arms were a perfect length for her and the jacket was long below her waist, Carrie hadn't changed.

"Doesn't she look fantastic?" Carrie asked me about Alice.

"That's a good look," I agreed. "You took your time for a jacket," I smiled.

"And shoes and the bow tie," she corrected.

"Did you have a nice time?" I had to ask.

"She made me cum twice," Ali said, "Now tell it properly."

Well it was more than twice, Alice and Carrie had gone off to Carrie's room where they'd left their change of clothes. On the way the urgency Ali felt was too much and she started kissing Carrie like desperate lovers do in the middle of a corridor.

"Make me cum," begged Alice.

"Your dress, although beautiful, is too tight to slip..." Carrie started but Ali was grabbing handfuls of it and hiking it upwards.

"Please fuck me, just fuck me."

Carrie pushed her backwards into an alcove so they were partly hidden and dropped to her knees In front of her aunt. She tenderly kissed up her bare legs, Ali's naked pussy was throbbing and waiting, wanting, "Please," begged Ali some more and grabbed Carrie's head to pull her in closer to her target. Carrie obliged and started to use her expert tongue on Ali's pussy.

"Oh yes that's it."

Carrie knew what Aunty wanted though and pressed a finger to her tightest hole.

"Fuck, just do it, before anyone...."

"Cums?" asked Carrie as she pressed her intruding finger right in.

Alice orgasmed in silent pain, her legs gave out and she had to support herself on Carrie's shoulders.

"Fuck! This is good, where's your room?"

"Right there," she pointed, not that Alice was even looking.

"Pull out slowly and get inside," demanded Ali.

"No," grinned Carrie, "You can walk with it like this."

"Please, no, I can't, I'm just cumming, can't stop cumming," she was struggling to talk now.

"You'll have to because I want you to cum on my face so you can be tasted on my lips."

"Oh god," Alice was not having multiple, it was one long climax "Fuck, fuck, fuck fucking fuck COME ON!" she screamed. She tried to stand, dress up around her waist, Carries finger pressed into her incredibly tight ass.

"Your perfect ass can walk, now move Aunty."

Carrie forced Alice to stand and stagger towards and into her room where she collapsed onto the floor.

"There," said Carrie, "Was that what you've been needing all day?"

"Yesss," Ali was panting, she looked up at Carrie, "Get your tongue on me."

Carrie pulled her own dress off up over her head, her own pussy was pulsing at the thought of Ali's own mouth and she lowered herself onto the exhausted woman's face.

"Mmmmm," Ali's tongue pressed straight into her desired abuser.

"Ahhh, that's good, yeah just there......" Carrie pressed her hands to her chest and squeezed her breasts, trying to find a release too, she pinched her nipples hard enough to make herself squeal.

"AHH," then her head went down between Ali's legs, a beautiful girl sixty nine and she started licking at the same pace as Alice was doing to her.

"You are horny aren't you," checked Carrie.

"Told you, no one believes me," Alice started flicking her tongue over Carrie's expanding clit.

"Oooooo," gasped Carrie, "OK you want to play?" And she found Ali's ass again, using the wetness from her pussy she lubed her finger and pressed as hard as she could.

Ali knew what was going to happen and prepared by saying....

"Do you enjoy it too?" she asked, then screamed, "FUCK THAT HURTS SOOOOoooo good."

Carrie froze, the shock and pain of Ali's finger in her own ass took her by surprise.

"Oh that hurts, go slow please slow, slow, slow."

Carrie's feelings lied to her and she immediately came, Alice felt her niece's body pulse through to her finger in her ass as she kissed her niece's pussy.

"You came hard," Ali told her.

"Did I.... " Carrie started asking.

"Yes you came all over my face, you taste wonderful too, I hope this dress doesn't stain.

"Are you still cumming?" Carrie checked on the partially dressed woman.

"I've stopped for now, thank you that really was needed and amazing, I am exhausted."

"I'm not sure about it, it did hurt quite a bit."

"It does for me too, but look what it does to me, I can't stop." Alice took a rest then, "You going to let him fuck your ass?"

She didn't wait for an answer, just said, "Use the lube, lots, I guarantee you'll love it."

Carrie rolled off her aunt, naked, the tiny patch of hair on her pussy and still caressing them, naked breasts.

"Yours sensitive then?" Ali asked.

"I love them being played with."

"I'd love to, but we should get back."

"You need to find Senna," reminded Carrie.

"I'd love that as well, but when?" Ali pointed out the problem with that idea, she still wanted to though.

They staggered to their feet and sat on the edge of the bed, they kissed as they attempted to get dressed.

Giggling away they realised the sight of them must have been something.

"What if someone saw us in the hall?"

"It would have been a tale to tell later."

"Must check on mum, she went off with Liz."

"I thought they would, now my jacket and you might want your dress back on, come on, we'll be missed."

Sara was chatting with me, she had Senna and Helena with her now.

Hells' had given me her underwear to hold as a prize, her sister was adjudicator and confirmed she was indeed naked under the dress.

"Me too," Sara said, we all looked at her and Senna nodded.

Carrie and Alice arrived back into the bar area, hand in hand. Alice did indeed have a great look with the red jacket over the green dress, the trainers were a nice touch. Carrie looked fantastic and she hadn't changed, but she did look flushed.

"Did it go well?" I asked, she just came straight up and kissed me full on the lips. I didn't mind but we were in the bar, "Taste nice?" she asked, "That's Alice," and she smiled.

Sara and her two friends looked on.

"I take it that means yes?"

"Several times," replied Carrie, "Although Alice had just one MASSIVE cum on the floor, we did not make it to the bed."

"Oh Alice this is Senna, you met briefly this afternoon," and I manoeuvred everyone around so they were next to each other. "And Carrie, I have a small gift for you, hanging up in my room."

She smiled and said "What is it?"

"I'll go with you," jumped in Sara, "You can help me change too, Hey Sen, bring Alice I've got something that would look great with that jacket."

So off went Sara, Alice, Carrie and Senna to the bridal suite leaving myself with Helena.

Alice was walking slightly slower than the others.

"Any idea what's going on?" she asked me.

"Well, the best I can gather from my sources, the bride is going off to change into something she describes as better than that dress. And she's taking Senna so they can have sex." Helena coughed at the bluntness.

"Carrie is hopefully going to like the outfit I made for her, as long as Jeremy...." I turned to see if was still around,

"I'm here" he confirmed,

"...Jeremy has very kindly moved Carrie's stuff into my room, as she will need something to go with it. Umm what else" I tried to think.

"Oh shit!" I'd remembered.

"What?" asked Helena.

"Liz and Cat are still in the room," I turned to Jeremy, "Were they in there when you....?"

"Yes, but in the bedroom and they would have been unaware I was even there."

"You sure?" I asked.

"They were busy from the sounds that I heard," he nodded knowingly.

"And they are still there now, oooo that's going to be interesting," I said.

"Who's interesting?" Cat put her arm around my shoulders, she had a radiance about her..

"You have lovely warm and glowing cheeks," I said to her.

"We had a lovely time, thanks for the room, left it unlocked as you wanted," she replied.

"And Liz? Is she OK?"

"I hope so, tastes just as I remember," she smiled, "Gone to find her boys," she continued. talking about her husband and son, "She's feeling a bit guilty."

"You do too," I reminded her.

"My daughter talks too much."

"Don't have a go at her."

"Sorry, I wasn't, she cruel to me too, when I do feel like that she fucks you and I realise how good that is, then I want you and........" she just waved her hand.

"Where is everyone?" she just realised they had all vanished.

I tried to recap their movements but It had confused me now, so Helena said what she could, it wasn't too long and they all returned anyway.

"They didn't then," pointed out Helena, "If they all had sex it was very quick."

I noticed Carrie first, wearing the waistcoat I had tried to add shape to and some black leggings, nothing was on under it, she certainly turned me on like that.

"If you fancy my daughter like that," said Cat, "Take a look at Alice."

"Fuck that's a hot look," she still had the red jacket on, a button was done up holding it closed, which was a good idea as she too was naked under it and what looked like black, skin tight leather trousers, no pockets so the shape of her body was on prefect show.

"Wow," I was running out of words.

"That's nice," chimed Helena, she made eye contact with her sister and asked her, "Did you....?" and nodded at the sex siren of Ali.

"But I won't kiss and tell," Senna replied.

Alice had given up being coy, "She's very good with her tongue and a body to die for, so fit, she and Sara look good naked together."

"Did you?... too?" I asked.

"She found my special secret, unless someone told her, I'm surprised I can still walk today my legs are like jelly." Ali answered.

"Did no one think of taking a camera?" I asked.

"Oh if you think I look good in this," said Alice, "Take a look at Sara."

We turned, Senna smiled at her lover, the rest of us who hadn't seen, just stared.

She had on leather trousers the same as Alice, but these were dark red, maroon, like the girls dresses, and a top, the same colour, it had nothing at the back except a string around her neck to keep it up, which was almost pointless as it was see-through, not slightly in the right light, this material just altered the level of light that passed through it by about half. Her muscled stomach was uncovered, you could clearly see the six pack.

"Magnificent," was what I came out with.

"Too much?" Asked Sara, as she spun to show us everything and the top billowed out exposing even more of the underside of her tits that were natural and very firm.

"Too little," grinned Senna, "God she makes me horny, you should feel how wet I am for her right now."

"I'd love to," said Alice, then added, "Again."

"I bet you do look good naked," I told her, I mean why wouldn't I, she almost was.

"She does," said both Senna and Alice in unison.

The football had long finished by now, so I knew I'd be losing the girls to their partners and family, but I made sure I got a feel of Ali's ass in the leather trousers, she didn't mind and pressed backwards into my hand. They were a very tight fit, very tight, that must have been pleasurable for them to be put on, up those legs.

"So who actually helped you get them on?" I asked her.

"Sen did, eventually," she grinned, "I just had to try them, they looked so good when Sara showed us, Carrie was already turning me on in the waistcoat and she would have come back without any leggings on if she could have."

"Maybe later?" I asked Carrie, who just smiled back at me.

"But these are incredibly tight, so we were struggling, had to bunch them up to my knees first and we started laughing and rolling on the floor, so I'm on my hands and knees and I just felt someone's mouth on me." She took a deep breath, "Then her tongue just started fucking me from behind and her fingers found my ass, I exploded right there in front of them, it was heaven."

Senna joined in, "It was me, I had to taste her, Sara just can't resist my ass either, which is what I miss though."

Sara hugged her and said, "When I come back we'll do some real training too."

Ali took over again, "Sara then must have made Sen cum but I may have passed out."

"You did appear to collapse," Senna commented.

"She was fine," added Carrie, who made her way to my side, "Sorry," she said.

"What for?" I had no idea why she said that.

"Watching them have so much fun made me realise how much has been promised to you and you've had nothing today."

"We were late to the service if you remember," I reminded her.

"Just me though," she agreed, "But look at them all," she gestured to everyone here.

"Mum wants you but says she can't, yet found time for Liz, Alice is cumming from practically everyone," she did smile at that, "but not you, Senna is....I've no idea and Sara has been flirting with you since you arrived from what I can see."

"What's your point?" I asked her.

"It's why I'm sorry, all this pussy and no cream," she giggled, "Sorry, seriously, they all tease you and never deliver, but I want to fix it."

"How on earth can you....."

"I'm spending the night with you, so don't think you're getting any sleep, but..." she paused, "... I don't know if I can take you in my ass, Alice tried and it hurt too much with just her fingers."

"It's okay you idiot," I put my arm around her, everyone else was still chatting amongst themselves and admiring the two in leather, "I honestly don't mind, yes I'd like to have them all, but I enjoy being with you."

Carrie looked into my eyes.

"Are you crying?" I asked her.

"No, allergies," she replied.

"And don't worry about having anal sex," I made a point of saying it.

"Thank you," she said and held my hand, "But I want to fix it," and she gave a grin, "Senna said she'd help, but didn't say how or why."

The girls eventually dispersed, Liz had gone already but we'd made sure Catherine had said a proper goodnight, Alice assured us she did. Ali herself went to find her family, who I was told by Carrie, didn't appear to notice the leather trousers. Cat had found Liz but then went straight to her room. Senna and Helena disappeared off but gave a horny, synchronised kiss on each of my cheeks. And the bride, well, enjoyed the attention, I thought she did deserve it though. Wow see-through, that was really hot.