The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The dress," she said, breaking away.

"The dress?" I questioned, "Oh yes, the dress."

"Would it help if I took it off?" She gave a huge smile and lifted it up and over her head.

Standing before me, dress in hand, naked from the waist up, "I'm glad you like them." She said talking about her breasts, or lack of them, Carrie was an AA or smaller and Alice was only slightly larger with a size of single A.

"Please touch me," and she closed her eyes. I placed my hand against her chest and could feel her hard nipple under my palm and her heart beating. I moved my hand in a slow circle just as she likes and she took a slow deep breath in, "Yessssss."

"Dress?" I asked.

"Shit, yes," she snapped out of it, "Best do the dress first." And she moved out of the way as I regrettably let her go then sat down for the simple task of sewing the straps a bit shorter.

Carrie went out onto the balcony to look around, topless, I would have liked to have joined her out there, but time was pressing and we really needed to start getting ready.

"Done," I yelled a little later, "Didn't take long."

"Out here," she called back from the balcony.

I stood up and took the dress out, she was leaning on the guard rail admiring the view. I on the other hand could only see that she was totally naked, she was standing, leaning forward slightly, legs crossed at her ankles.

"Shall I put it on?" she asked without turning around.

"At some point," I replied.

I wasn't moving, didn't want this moment to end, but she made it even better and turned.

Her nipples were hard, the small strip of hair beckoning me and no tan lines.

"How much time do we have?" she asked.

"Do you think anyone would notice?"

She walked towards me and lifted one leg up and around my waist, locking her hands around my neck, then the other leg joined the first and she started grinding her body against me.

I somehow managed to undress without her touching the ground, like an erotic 'The floor is lava'. My cock was already hard from all of the morning's antics, she pulled her body in tight to mine and we hugged and she started grinding against me. I dropped her dress and held her incredibly firm ass in my hands, she wiggled as she lowered her pussy down onto me. I could feel its warmth as it made contact with my hardness, I flexed to tease her lips and could feel how wet she was already.

"Outside!" She commanded, she untangled herself from me and took me to the balcony.

"It's quiet next-door," she said, "If not, all they have to do is step out here and see."

She turned and leant on the barrier again as before, this time her legs were parted and she arched her back more. I held her hips and pressed against her.

"You know how I want it," she told me.

I pressed the tip of my cock against her pussy and then just entered inside of her and waited.

She moaned, "Mmmmmm, that's good," then, "More."

I pushed inside her, slowly in one hot, smooth motion.

Reaching around I placed one hand on her chest feeling her breasts and nipples under my palm again and my other hand to her pussy, the same motion, soft, slow, firm circles.

"Yesssss," her head dropped and she rocked her hips back into me, I pulled her tight.

This felt good, I didn't realise how close to cumming I was.

"Cum in me," she wanted, "Fuck me harder."

We increased our rhythm, I thrust deep up against her ass as she pressed hard back in time against me again and again.

I squeezed her breast, "Oh yeah like that," she sighed.

I couldn't speak, she felt too good if that were possible.

"I want to sleep here tonight," she said and added, "I mean fuck."

I was going to start soon.

"I got the lube in my room. I'll bring it and you can try it in my ass if you want to."

"Of course I want to......." I instantly came deep up inside her, spurting a large amount of cum as deep as I could.

"Harder," she pressed my hand tight against her pussy, "Just there, that's it, just....." I pressed harder and her pussy got hotter. I felt her wetness beginning to run and she started pulsing around my cock as she started cumming too. I had to hold tight as she went limp and then, "You made me squirt, good job we are outside."

"We should shower and get down there," I said.

"Yes," she sighed and kissed me, holding my softening cock, "Separately or we'll never make it."

She was right though, I went and got my stuff ready and she walked to the shower alone.

"Watch my ass," she told me.

"Any particular reason?" I questioned, grinning at her.

"So you don't forget what it looks like," she said, like there was any chance of that, "And so you can think about fucking it later."

She closed the door.

Saturday Afternoon.

We made it before everyone was outside for the service, Catherine, Alice and Liz were nowhere to be seen at first, but then we spotted their respective families and separately, made our way through the crowd. I found Cat first who smiled and gave me a welcoming kiss on the cheek, "Cutting it fine weren't you?" she teased.

"We came on time," I quipped.

"Come on, we've got seats over there," and she led the way, yes she did look good, her hips had a sway as she walked, she looked good in the single colour blue dress with the warm summer afternoon sun.

Carrie joined us next, with Alice and her family and she was grinning at me and mouthing the words, "Want my ass?" Alice shuffled along between the seats and was in the row behind us. She leaned forward and said, "I am naked and so fucking horny under this dress."

"You're welcome," I said aloud and smiled at her.

Carrie was on my left and her mum next to her. To my right was currently empty until Liz arrived and asked, "No bow tie?" kissing me on the cheek.

"I appear to be missing all the ones I had brought with me," I replied, then leaning in to return the cheek kiss said, "Your underwear looks hot," then added, "wait a minute, it's purple." And she looked away.

Then the music started and everyone stood, Pachelbel Canon in D, a string quartet played and we turned to watch a manicured Sara walk across the manicured lawn.

"You'll love the dress," I said loud enough for everyone nearby to hear.

As Sara approached I could hear Alice, "Wow," and Catherine, "That's very transparent."

"It's backless, it's got no back at all," added Carrie.

"What colour is your mum's underwear?" I asked her.

"Purple," she replied without hesitation, still looking at Sara who couldn't have worn less in public.

"You sure?" I checked her.

Carrie looked at me then put her head on her mother's shoulder and hugged her, "Mum, you're wearing white."

"It's blue you idiot," she replied playfully.

"No mum, not your dress," corrected Carrie.

Cat paused then, glancing at her daughter said, "We swapped," and grinned, "We wanted to relive past times and it seemed to be the right time." She paused again as we all watched the horny, happy bride, "Are you spending the night with P? And when I say spending the night I mean...."

"I know what you mean mum."

"....fucking his brains out?" Cat giggled, "Leave something for me won't you?"

"Mum!" Carrie was pretending to be shocked, "I was going to say he's going to fuck my ass off, but if you want him so much then do something about it."

"Mmmm I hope Liz doesn't mind how damp I'm making her knickers."

"Ask her," Carrie said casually.

Alice then turned to us and said, "I can see her bum," Cat smiled and nodded to her sister.

"Nice cleft," I grinned and we enjoyed Sara's slow walk down with her father.

I tilted my head around to Liz again, "It's OK, you must know the intricacies of this geometric affair we're all in."

"We wanted some," she said, checking I knew she meant sex.

"Then you get some girl." I nudged her.

The service was lovely, outside in the sun, the shade of the huge Cedar trees was a perfect setting, it was a shame to leave it for, I dread for the cost, the formal meal for about a hundred people.

"Where are we sitting?" I asked.

"It's named," replied Cat, "Sorry I've no idea where you are."

Carrie spoke into my ear and told me what her mum had said about her underwear, she nudged me to tell Liz.

"That's too complicated," I said, "Hey Liz!" I beckoned her back over."

"What's up?" she asked.

"Cat's got a question for you."

OK I got a couple of glares from Catherine, but she must have told Liz as I did hear, "Show me later," from Liz.

I eventually found my name on the large chart, it was boy/girl all around the table. I didn't recognise anyone, but I can hold a conversation. I was hoping for an easy time. Then a hand placed on my shoulder, it had perfectly manicured nails and the naked arm had a perfect tan, as I turned to see who, it was Sara's voice that spoke, "I've put you between Helena and her sister, I wanted to make sure you were looked after." She grinned, she was focused on me and ignoring all the people around congratulating her. "Helena has just broken up with her boyfriend and Senna is single," she giggled, "So be gentle, they're vulnerable." She smiled as she left, then turned back. "Did everyone like the dress?" She twirled slightly.

"The girls, yes, they were well impressed."

"And you? You must have had a sneaky look last night."

"I did last night, and I may have used the phrase 'Fucking hell, nice ass' as you walked across the grass."

"Aww thank you," she replied and off she went, allowing me to see the cleft of her bum again.

Ok so her name is not Helen but I was close. These two sisters were wearing their matching dresses and looked stunning, obviously. They were maroon, figure hugging and not a style I would have thought would have been first choice for a formal wedding, more for a night out but hey, they all looked sexy.

Helena to my right started off direct and bluntly, it did make me smile, "So which one are you sleeping with then?"

I managed not to spit anything out across the table, I could sense her sister grinning on the other side.

"What makes you think....." I started.

"Oh please," she interrupted, "We were next door and heard the scream."

"That wasn't me," I smiled back.

"I didn't say it was, but did you cause it?" She was really inquisitive and there I was worried about having no conversation, "Tell me who and I'll tell you a great one about Sara."

At this point I'd lost track of time or even what we were eating, "What's the story then?" I asked her.

It took a while longer but Sara was having a relationship with another girl and daddy didn't like it, so long story short, life got in the way and the Bride lost the girl but gained a husband and still kept the girl. Not the fairytale wedding I had imagined it would be but still it made an interesting story. But getting to the point, Helena wanted me to tell her who I was sleeping with and she'd tell me who the Bride was still seeing, even though she had, yes, just gotten married.

"I'm sure he's gay," she told me about the new husband.

"Really? You should get Jeremy to chat him up," I suggested.

"Who?"

I went through my first few hours of my arrival and told her the events that were suitable for a dinner table.

We finally struck a deal, a little game.

"What's the time limit?" she asked.

"Let's say midnight, before we turn into pumpkins."

I hadn't just been talking with Helena, her sister Senna was also joining in, but was less forthright about the bride as her older sister, who appeared keen to tell me the sexy details.

"I'm the good looking one," informed Helena, "Senna is the sexy one."

"I would be unable to tell between the two of you," I flirted.

"What have you two agreed for your game?" Senna asked.

"Your sister," I replied, "Has to work out who she thinks I'm sleeping with before midnight."

"Is it the married one?" Senna asked.

"OK," I answered, "That's cheating for you to just ask me, and there are three that are married."

I looked at her arms, "Hang on, you don't just know Sara from her knowing Helena, do you do Crossfit too?"

"That's good sleuthing," she genuinely looked shocked, "Yes we're partners and we're doing okay in the championship."

We went on and it turns out they are very good at it and had been invited to the regional finals, that actually meant nothing to me but as it was an invitation I assumed you had to be good. It was the next part that made me say...

"NO WAY!" a bit loud, as these Regional's were being held near where I lived and I had been part of the medical cover for the past few years. Hell yes I'd be doing it again this year too.

"When are they?" I checked.

"A few weeks," she told me, "She comes back from the honeymoon in a week and we're training again."

"Excuse me just a moment," I said to Senna and turned to Helena, "How about a prize for the first to guess correctly?"

"Like what?"

"One guess, right or wrong, no just launching names and hoping to hit the answer," I said.

"OK, I like a good challenge," she replied thinking, "Are the choices all here?"

"There are for me," I nodded, "And for?...." I trailed off.

"Yes she's here," she said, raising up a bit and looking around, "Where are all my choices?"

"Yup okay," I said standing up, the meal had ended we'd sailed through the speeches which were not as interesting as our conversation, couldn't really hear them either, but we did catch Sara's attention and the sisters gave their bride a thumbs up to say I was being looked after, I would have to agree, it was interesting.

"Let me point them all out, I'll introduce them later, I'll be in the bar as I'm not into football."

"Oh that must start soon," Helena pointed out.

"Kick-off," Senna corrected her, "A million times, it's Kick off."

"Who are they then, I couldn't see this morning," Helena continued.

I scanned the area, which was now a lot of movement, "Blue dress," pointing at Cat, "Catherine and red dress next to her Carrie, Mother and daughter."

"Over there," turning slightly, "In black is Liz talking to..." still pointing, "Green dress."

"With the legs?" she confirmed.

"That's Alice," I gave a wave and smiled at them all and got a nod from Carrie and Alice, who were the only two facing towards us.

"How do you know...... Did she just mouth that she was horny?"

"Yes, that's Alice, seriously, she is constantly on the edge of a massive climax."

I didn't give any of the story that would sadden the day but just, "Catherine, mother of Carrie, her eldest, Alice is Catherine's sister and Liz is their cousin."

She looked shocked.

"And I thought the bride sleeping with a girl was interesting," she said, "You were talking about a winner's prize?"

"Oh yes," I remembered, "Loser has to immediately remove their underwear and not wear any for the rest of this event."

"Immediately and none at all?" she checked.

"Yeah, but not like strip off right in the middle of the dance floor, somewhere a little private."

"Like a striptease?" she queried.

"That would be nice, but no, just removal."

"OK, I like a sex challenge and I've had plenty of champagne already."

"What's the subject now?" Asked Senna.

"Still sex," I replied casually, "You'll need to excuse your sister for a minute though."

"Why's that?" she asked, Helena looked puzzled.

"She's just got to go to the bathroom," I told her.

"Do I?" Helena asked.

"Yup," I turned to her and quietly said, "Senna, your sister." And just looked straight at her.

She looked right back, complete poker face, but I held firm.

"What's going on?" Senna asked.

"Damn it," Helena finally broke, "How did you.......I mean........how?" she stuttered, "Excuse me sis, I've got to go to the bathroom and remove my underwear." And she walked off over the perfect lawn.

I went back to talking with Senna, who asked, "Underwear?"

"She lost and has to take it off."

"Is that instruction for me too?" She continued and wiggled on her chair while reaching under her dress with both hands.

Off came her underwear, it was so small that it doesn't count as clothing, more a sample of it.

"Wow that's tiny," I said, "G-string? And the colour matches your dress."

She stood to leave to meet up with her crowd again.

"Sen," I called to her, holding her knickers.

She came back towards me.

"Keep them," she smiled, "My gift to you."

"So what's the bride like in bed then?" I had to ask.

She was silent for a moment then asked, "Did she tell you?", indicting her sister.

"No, that was our game I guessed."

"How?"

"Just lucky and lots of tiny clues and a huge guess that was worth making, I get to know that you and your sister are naked under your dresses though."

"I am," she agreed, then, "White looks good on her doesn't it," she sort of moved the subject along.

"Fucking hot you mean," I said, "You've got a damn sexy girlfriend there, keep that relationship going."

"I want to," she sighed, "but..."

"But nothing," I jumped in, "You want it, you have it," I paused, "Or have her if she does too."

"You're not going to tell....."

"I'm not saying a damn word, don't worry about that, how about I ease your mind and let you wind your sister up?"

"Yes please," she relaxed a bit, "The bride is fucking good in bed, likes to be on top and uses," she paused a little, "props and is very," she paused again, "athletic." She grinned. "And my sister?"

"Yes, string her out as long as you like but I'm sleeping with....." I used my fingers for the obligatory quotation marks on 'Sleeping'.

Senna looked at the girls who were all together now and making their way over

"All but one," I smiled.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, wide eyed, "That's making me wish I had someone between my legs right now, Hells' will love that, can I tell her? You sure?"

"Tiz only fair."

"Which one aren't you?"

"Liz."

"So mother, daughter and sister?"

"That does make it sound........I'd never really thought about that," I said.

"Who screamed when she came then? I want to meet her," Senna asked just as the girls arrived.

"Having a nice time?" Cat asked, they were all with us now.

"You betcha," I smiled back, "Everyone else watching the football?"

All the husbands and what looked like most of the men had disappeared already, that suited me. I was surrounded by beautiful and beautifully dressed women.

"Senna," I started to introduce them all, "This is Alice," had to be introduced first to answer Senna's question.

"Catherine, Carrie and Liz, are all my dates for this evening."

Senna shook Ali's hand and lingered slightly longer, "Beautiful dress Alice."

"Thank you," she smiled and blushed a little.

"Lovely to meet you all, look after your date," she indicated towards me, "He's a nice guy."

"We shall," said Carrie and slipped her arm into mine.

"I'll go and find my sister." And Senna went off inside the hotel but said in my ear, "Introduce me again later please? If you do, I'll do something for you in return," she handed me her mobile, "Give me your number."

"I'd be happy to," I said, "You don't need to ask me just do it."

"To the bar?" I questioned as I was just about to walk off as well.

"Hang on," said Cat, "Tell us everything, they both had your attention all that time."

So I told them about Senna as we walked, Crossfit (they had little interest in that), them being sisters (little interest), Senna fucking the bride (they froze in their tracks) and I kept on walking.

"Oh and the reason she held your hand for so long," I said to Alice who caught up first, "And didn't shake anyone else's, is she had to know who screamed from their massive cum, in the room earlier."

Alice definitely blushed this time.

"I knew this would get me in trouble one day," she said, waiting for the whole gang to move along again.

"She's fine with her girlfriend being married, she just wants to make you scream, that's why she held your hand," I told her.