The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pert," I said.

"You still thinking about her tits?" asked Carrie as we walked back to my room, our room, the place was empty so it didn't matter I had my hand on her ass and she had undone all the buttons of the waistcoat.

"Obviously," I said.

"Come on," she said, "Open the door."

"It's been unlocked all evening," I reminded her and pushed it open.

She sighed, "I want you to fuck me and make me scream like Alice does."

Then my phone rang.

I left Carrie to undress on her own as there was an actual emergency back in the ballroom, Alice had called. On her way back she had been caught by Sara who's delight of a new husband was so drunk they thought he was unconscious. Just very drunk and so I dragged and carried him back to the bridal suite, which, fortunately, was right next to my room. Alice went away again and promised not to find any more passed out husband's and Senna waited with Sara.

"Just keep an eye on him, lay him on his side and he'll sleep it off."

"Thanks," Sara said.

Senna gave me a smile and again a kiss on my cheek, "Have a nice night," she smiled.

"Sorry," my turn to apologise as I walked back into my room, only to be confronted by Carrie on the balcony wearing just the waistcoat. She faced me and slowly undid the buttons.

"Sofa or bed?" She asked.

"Can we do both?"

"Fuck yes," and turned, gripping the hand rail she pushed her naked ass towards me, "Hard! Now just fuck me."

She looked good like that, placing my hands on her hips I bent to kiss down her back. I got my head under the waistcoat and used my tongue on her spine.

"Oh that's good."

Downward more.

"Oh yeah there."

Cleft of her ass.

"Oh yeah."

Tasting her tightest hole.

"Oh ..." she took a sharp breath in and then demanded, "Get your clothes off, I want you."

I stripped off fast and threw my clothes inside.

Gripping her hips again I aimed my hard cock up to meet with her wet pussy.

"I've been waiting for you," she said wantonly, "I need you, I want to show that someone wants your cock inside of them, they're missing........fuck."

I pushed in hard.

"Oh that IS good," she moaned, "My turn," and she thrust her hips backwards into me, she was doing the fucking.

"Cum in me, I want it."

I thrust harder, gripping her as my hands squeezed her hips pulling her in tight with each thrust.

"Oh I'm going to cum," I couldn't hold out any longer.

She suddenly spun around and I shot over her face, she closed her eyes and let my cum run down her, some dripping onto her chest and she rubbed it in.

"Uuuu," was all I could manage.

She took hold of my cock and kept pumping it, milking everything I had left.

Then, standing she faced the bridal suite.

"Finish in me," she whispered, "They're watching us."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Sen heard that she," Carrie nodded at the room next-door, "Was a teasing bitch and said she'd help."

"How?" I was only managing one word answers as my cock was back inside Carrie and she was gripping it with her pussy while she was telling me this.

"Come to bed and I'll tell you, first I'm going to change into something I feel good wearing."

Laying in bed Carrie had put on some pure silk stockings borrowed from Sara by Senna and a bow tie, she looked good enough to eat.

Her pussy was very smooth, a recent waxing I'm guessing, I kissed and licked her all over, all over and I mean everywhere, making her speak in short stented words.

She tasted as good as I can dream. I'm trying to see how deep I can get my tongue inside of her, while teasing around her tight anal entrance and then back to her thighs and stomach, over her abs and her smooth breasts. I kissed her toes, calves and thighs, then skipping upwards her breasts and then neck. Nibbled on her ears and down her arms to suck on her fingers.

Carrie in broken sentences, told me about how we were being watched by Senna who was with Sara for the night. So she did have her lover on her wedding night.

Senna said she would encourage Sara, in the morning, But didn't say encouragement to do what, except the following day I had an early wake up by Carrie's warm mouth licking and sucking me to hardness again.

"Mmmm, keep doing that," I moaned.

"Okay," she hummed and ran her tongue up and down, teasing the very tip.

"I'm glad you're awake," she murmured, "To the balcony, there's a gift out there for us."

It was a bottle of 'relaxing anal' lube.

"I want you to fuck my ass, I want to try it but please go slow I know it's going to hurt but Alice says it's the best and I trust her."

"Ali's not had an ass fuck yet you know."

"I know, I want to tell her you're worth it, I said I was going to fix things. Go slow, that teasing bitch, nextdoor, will be watching, I really wanted you to cum in her ass and let her know she should have done it yesterday."

Carrie gripped the railing so tightly and stuck her naked ass out towards me, barefoot and stockings, the bow tie around her neck, she did look good enough to fuck.

"Fuck that hurts," she grunted, "Stop stop, now don't move. Okay go slow, that's it, gentle." Carrie was checking her breathing, "Ahhh that is stretching me so much."

She turned her head, "She's watching, I can see her."

"You sure?"

"Yeah behind the,.... FUCK."

I'd pushed in a bit more.

"God that hurts Alice you bitch, that really hurts," she whispered.

Carrie's hands turned white gripping the rail as tight as she could but she still pushed backwards into me.

"Fuck that's tight, have you've stopped? Please stop."

"Yeah I've managed to get the tip in."

"Okay," she grunted,"Hold it there, let me get used to you in my ass for a while."

She took a few slow, deep breaths.

"Pull back and pour on that lube," she was determined, "Get some right inside me."

As I pulled backwards, I squeezed more lube down her ass so it dribbled onto my retreating cock, but I never pulled out completely.

"Now, go slowly, I really want this."

I eased more of my rock hard cock back inside her ass, getting the head in, I could feel the incredibly tight squeeze she was giving me.

"Fuck!" Her head dropped and her hair hung loose, but still she pushed back onto me, filling her even more.

"No, you'll have to stop," there was pain in her voice, I can't take it."

"That felt so good," I said as I slowly pulled out of her, "It really was fantastic."

"Another time, we'll try again, now teach me a lesson, teach me to give up by punishing my pussy," she said then, "Now fuck my ass," she lied, loud enough for Sara to hear.

Carrie looked up towards next-door and said, "Come and watch," to Sara who appeared by just gliding onto her balcony. She was wearing a bathrobe that was very loosely tied, not speaking she faced Carrie and locked onto her stare, Sara had no expression, just stared into Carrie's eyes.

"Look what you're missing," Carrie told her.

Sara's hand went inside her robe and squeezed her breasts.

"A rock hard cock in your ass on your wedding," she lied again. "The doors unlocked, get over here and you can have some hard cock too."

"I can't." It was the first words Sara had spoken, "I shouldn't."

"I wasn't asking," Carrie was taking no prisoners, I'd stopped moving, didn't want to cum just yet.

Sara shook her head and went back inside, "He's waking up."

"Damn," said Carrie quietly, "I thought she would." Then a loud lie for Sara's benefit, "Cum in my ass, go slow it's a fucking hot hurt."

Carrie clenched her ass and squeezed my cock with her pussy as tight as she could around me, making herself grunt, that did it.

"Oh yeah," I sighed, "I'm gonna..." and I thrusted several more times, gripping her hips, fucking her deep then all the way back and I came as deep as I could push inside.

"Wow that feels good," Carrie sighed, "I can feel each spurt inside me. Mmm yeah."

She released the hand rail and squeezed her breasts as she straightened up slightly.

"Can you help me to the bed?" She asked as I slipped out of her pussy.

I picked her up and carried her back inside, fucked, satisfied yet defeated from not winning with Sara.

Placing her on the bed, exhausted on her back, knees hanging over the edge I gave her pussy a kiss, soft and gentle this time.

"Mmmm nice, thank you it was a wonderful fucking," she smiled and stretched her arms out above her head. I reached up and held them with one hand then traced my finger tips down her body.

She lay there getting her breath back, a glow, her hot body and a sexy bow tie, the stockings felt good as I ran my tongue down her thighs again.

"You taste good," I said.

There was a gentle tap on the door and it opened, in walks Sara, she didn't speak but Carrie did.

"Come sit on my face," she demanded, then to me, "Get the lube."

"I don't have long," Sara said.

I wasn't going to say anything but I needed time to recover so I left Carrie to have her way with the Bride who slipped out of her robe and was enjoying the anticipation of lowering her pussy down onto Carrie's eager, smiling face.

Sara did indeed have very firm tits, they looked hot as she played with them. Squeezing them hard with her hands as Carrie reached up and pinched both of Sara's nipples hard enough to make her cry out.

"Fuck! Ow," and Sara pushed her pussy harder into the exhausted Carries face.

Carrie pulled Sara's nipples down forcing the blonde's body towards the bed and her ass to be on display more. Sliding her hands over Sara's naked skin she said to me, "Lube," in a muffled voice and I coated my semi stiff cock and straddled Carrie's body, running my fingers over her wet pussy and flicking her hard clit. I lined up with Sara's bridal ass and prepared to push in, holding the tip of my cock to guide it, I thrust.

"No I've not......" was all she managed to say before, "Ever before......."

I kept pushing.

"Ow ow ow, Please slowly it really hurts."

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

"No!" replied Carrie.

"Owwwww, wait, hold it there," it was Sara's turn to feel her ass stretch now.

"Okay," she took a deep breath in and out, "Use your tongue on oooooh....."

I pushed hard yet slow.

"FUCK YES," Sara cried out, "Fuck my ass."

I didn't think I was going to cum again, I would really like to though, deep in Sara's ass, fucking her, truly fucking her ass. The ass of the bride at her wedding. She started to cum from the work of Carrie's tongue. I felt her body convulse under me and through her with my cock inside her possibly virgin ass. I thrust in and out making sure she came hard and would never forget today.

I slowly pulled out and rolled off, sweating with a semi stiff cock pointing upward.

Sara raised herself up and without speaking bent over and picked up the robe, her ass slowly closing, trailing the robe across the floor, naked she walked to the door and opened it. She stopped, came back and kissed an unable to move Carrie full on the mouth, then me, wrapping her hand around my cock she gently stroked her invader. She turned again and said, "Thank you, you were right, it does really hurt but I really enjoyed it." She smiled and left.

That moment my phone beeped, it was Senna sending a video. I watched it with Carrie as we lay there, just laying in each other's arms. It was taken on the Saturday morning, in the bridal suite, with the bride getting ready, several of the bridesmaids were wearing very little, purple g-strings and the bride? Well she was naked, her long blonde hair all the way down her back to the top of her ass and also naked, were two others.

"That's the 'three naked and one is Sara' that I told you about." I said.

"That's Senna," said Carrie tapping the screen on one of the naked girls.

"Wow," we both said.

"That's hot."

"Gorgeous," Carrie sighed in agreement.

Then a naked bride went out onto the balcony, the camera capturing the move, it looked slow motion, her breasts were firm and we thought her nipples were hard and then a voice said, "Three naked and one is Sara!"

"Shit!" I said.

And Carrie burst out laughing.

Sunday morning.

I missed breakfast as I was asleep but Carrie brought me back a bacon sandwich, she was thoughtful. But I did the packing and got all of hers into her bag. She managed to check her room for anything left there. Under her jeans she had one of the purple g-strings, which she proved to me and we had the waistcoat too.

"I'm still sore," she rubbed her ass, "but I think I did like it actually."

Remembering to arrive separately we met at the checkout desk, yes there was Jeremy, he looked exhausted but smiling as ever.

Elsa came out from the office to say Hello and goodbye, the same white blouse, waistcoat and a skirt that could have been sprayed on.

"Do you think she's wearing anything underneath that?" I asked Carrie.

"I hope not," she grinned, "But definitely no bra, look at the jiggle she does."

"Nice."

"Hi P," Elsa smiled at me, "Would you sign here." I put my signature on what was an unforgettable wedding. She slipped an envelope with something inside in with my receipt pack, yes there was a pack.

The others followed, signing for their stays, Alice was the last and she made small talk with Elsa.

I looked into the envelope with Carrie looking on.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Vouchers," I said, "Take a look." I handed it over.

"Wow, did you see there are four here?"

"Yup," I replied.

"But there's five of us."

"Read it closer, it's a girl's only weekend, here at their spa, the four of you can go."

Alice's small talk with Elsa was still ongoing.

"That's more than Smalltalk," said her sister.

"Quite a large talk," agreed Carrie.

The two of them finally shook hands as Alice said she needed to go, the family were waiting by the car and forcing herself away, breaking the touch after a very long time. She looked at Elsa as long as she could before she had to turn and leave. Elsa watched her out of the door, before she moved onto whoever was next.

We checked Catherine had seen Liz before she had gone, she had.

"Yes but we only spoke."

"Oh I'm sorry mum," said Carrie.

"Oh no don't be," Cat corrected our thoughts, "She was with her boys, I'm sure we'll get together soon."

Cat looked at the main door, Alice had come back in.

"What did she forget?" Asked Cat, "What did you forget?"

"Fuck it," exclaimed Alice, "This." She walked straight behind the desk, taking Elsa's hand and willingly dragging her into the office, kicking the door shut.

"Now that's a REAL goodbye."

"I'll do the same for you if you'd like," said Carrie into my ear sending a shiver down me.

We could hear a few muffled, "Urghhh's," from the office, then some thumping like a hand banging on something hard for a few minutes.

The two girls eventually emerged, Elsa looking dishevelled, tucking her blouse back in, buttons on the waistcoat were missing and her hair had been ruffled. Alice was second and was trying to button up her jeans.

Then they kissed, a full mouth to mouth, hands on the back of the neck, fingers through the hair, in full view of us all, type of kiss. There were no theatrics this was 'Fuck anyone watching, I want you' type of kiss.

"Did that make you horny too?" Asked Cat, of anyone listening.

"This was a great wedding," Carrie and Jeremy fist bumped.