The Wedding Ch. 03

Story Info
Dildos, Decisions and Debauchery.
16.9k words
4.75
14.7k
10
1

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wedding

(Patti Cake part 3)

Chapter 3 -- Dildos, Deeds and Dates...

Riding back to the Gate-House in the golf cart, we had an extra passenger, my Uncle John...

They were staying with us that night and with my slowly getting used to his comments and barbs, saying he was going to make me Patti's cuckold -- but knowing that he would be sleeping with Mom that night, it was her I was worried about instead of Patti -- or me...

And sure enough, just when I was thinking of it, off he went again...

"Hey Gabby, once I'm finished with your Mom, why don't you send Patti in to see me so a real man can start taking care of her..." Bleating and being as crude as ever, Uncle John went on, sounding half drunk and I had to wonder why on earth Mom still had an interest in him. I mean with Dad sadly passing it wasn't like she was related to Uncle John anymore, after all, he was my Dad's cousin, not my Mom's...

But then I remembered the party we had just left where on more than one occasion he had shown us what the real reason was... Why she kept going to see him... He had a huge cock, and also, as I recalled, Mom had said she loved coming home from her visits with a freshly spanked ass.

My Uncle John was an Alpha-male, who could fuck hard and take charge -- that's why Mom kept going back to him...

"Thank you very much Uncle John, but I'm quite alright and more than happy to have Gabby licking my pussy..." Patti came back saying to my Uncle and kind of throwing it right back in his face, it worked to take him down a notch, or quieted him down some at least.

I was also glad that Patti had spoken up for herself, because if it was me trying to come up with something clever to say..? I might as well have just hand her over to him and went to bed alone while he fucked both Mom and Patti, leaving me to listen and cry, filled with that cuckold's angst... I knew I'd never win if it were me trying to stand up to him.

Not much else was said as we reached the Gate-House with the four of us then splitting into two couples as we parted at the top of the stairs. With a hug and kiss for Mom, Patti and I soon found ourselves alone at last... It was just her and me...

"Oh thank God that's over with..." I said with a relieved sigh after closing her bedroom door behind us, then unzipping and unclipping my dress before stepping out of the pretty pink thing. Which, don't get me wrong, I did love the dress and how I looked in it, not to mention how it made me feel, but with all of that pressure, being semi-public and every other humiliating event of the evening... I was just happy I made it out with a pulse after so many near heart-attack moments...

"Aww... Were you embarrassed out there tonight? I don't know why you get like that, you look gorgeous and no one 'really' laughed at you did they..?" Patti replied as she stepped out of her own dress, leaving the two of us standing there in our underwear, although I had to say that her purple bra and panty set looked much more beautiful and becoming on her than I did, standing there in my lacy little sleeveless top and my big pale-pink bloomers.

But again, my panties weren't my greatest discord, because seeing Patti looking so hot and delectable in her purple set, with her hair down and curled, my 'growing' problem once again was my little dickie filling my infernal chastity cage.... It was torture -- and it wasn't fair...

"No... No-one really laughed at me, but Uncle John, he was a bit much at times, even after Mom told him to leave me alone he still went for it -and thanks by the way, thank you for sticking up for me..." I answered, thanking Patti as I moved to step out of my big bloomers, but Patti, for whatever reason, she had other ideas...

"No baby, leave your panties on I want you to sleep in them tonight..." She said to me, stopping me but more so leaving me to question and asking why...

"W-Why..?" I posed, looking at her quite confused...

"Well... With your little thingy all locked up and put away I just think it would be better if you wore panties or something to cover yourself up with when we're in bed... I just thought it would be more comfortable for you -- when you sleep..." Patti explained further but she wasn't making all that much sense as far as I could tell.

"What? How..? That -- that doesn't make sense Patti, what are you talking about..?" I questioned again and this time it set her off and had me back peddling, saying I was sorry...

"Okay if you have to know, when you're locked up -- or any time for that matter, I don't want to see it... I don't want to think of you like that... Like a 'guy'... You don't have a real man's dick and besides, I like you like this, soft and pretty... I don't need to be reminded of who you really are... Does that make sense to you now Mr. Questions...?" She went on, but her words, as cutting as they were, I knew enough not to argue.

Sighing aloud, I still didn't completely understanding her reasoning but I went along with her and stayed in my bloomers while Patti, she stripped off her both her purple bra and panties before hopping into bed.

Climbing in beside her I felt a bit sheepish and unsure, asking "Did --did you want me to pleasure you..?" to which she came back rebuffing me somewhat and still sounding a little put out...

"Pffft..!" She laughed through her pursed lips replying... "Pleasure me..? Where did you get that lame come on line..?" She said and sounding like she was making fun, I was afraid to say or do anything else...

I was feeling rather dejected just then, I was only trying to be polite and staying away from the crude words -- that and I wanted to appease Patti, keep her happy but I had to wonder, did any of this have something to do with my Uncle John and how he kept at her all night..? Telling her how much better a lover he would be over a useless sissy-boy like me?

"Okay! Okay, I'm sorry... I shouldn't laugh at you like that baby, I'm sorry and yes, yes I do want you to 'pleasure me' but tonight I want something different..." Patti began then, breaking our silence and the ice I felt forming between us... With her demeanour changing I felt better but at the same time, I wasn't sure what she meant.

"Tonight..." She began...

"Tonight...I'm more in the mood for 'cock'... I feel like getting fucked..." She explained to me and at first, I did feel better but then telling me that she doesn't want my tongue; she wants something we both know that I can't give her... I felt my heart breaking because once again as she was leaving me confused, she was making me feel unwanted... And of course all I could think of was the worst possible outcome... I didn't even want to say it, let alone think it...

"You... You want to go next door..?" I asked sounding solemn and quite defeated, hoping against hope that this wasn't what she wanted...

"Mmmm... That does sound like it might be fun, but I know how you feel about your Uncle John and besides, I'm sure your Mom has him well in hand... Or probably in her pussy by now..!" Patti answered with a chuckle saying that Uncle John was more than likely fucking my Mom by this time... I was happy she didn't want to go next door and have him fuck her with his 'real' cock... But I still had to feel for my Mom, knowing that brute was in the next room having his way with her...

"No baby..." Patti continued as I lay there beside her, confused as ever...

"What I want is for 'you' to fuck me..." She came back again, and -- yes- again I was completely lost.

Seeing my pained and befuddled look, Patti tittered and pointed to the bedside table...

"In the top drawer beside you...Go see what's there..." She whispered...

Turning in the bed, I leaned over to open the drawer as instructed and gasped aloud, seeing what I was seeing...

"Oh God! Is this what you want..?" I asked not believing as I held up Mom's big strap-on that had somehow transported itself from Mom's house to here, in this bedside locker, in Patti's bedroom -- and on my side of the bed no less...

"Yes! That's exactly what I want -- now put it on and fuck me like the man we both know that you can only 'pretend' to be... So this is it Gabby-baby... Here's your real chance!" Patti answered smiling at me and not only telling me what she wants, but also how we were going to get there. -- She wanted me to fuck her!

"You -- you want me..? You want me to wear, to wear this..?" I asked holding up the heavy, rubbery, realistic looking strap-on cock with its harness and straps, Velcro and clips...

"Uh-Huh! That's right... Now get into that bad-boy...My pussy is soooo wet for you baby, come fuck me like I know you've always wanted to..." Patti agreed, cooing at me this time and telling me that wearing this thing, Mom's borrowed strap-on -- this was what she wanted.

Wide eyed, I just sat there in the bed, holding this weighty thing and not believing what she was telling me...

Then with another defeated sigh, but indeed curious... I sat up in the bed and moved to my knees where Patti, laying beside me she too sat up and helped me into the big hulking thing, showing me what strap goes where and opening my eyes to a whole new world -that up until now I had only ever been on the receiving end...

It started with Mom having me 'worship' and 'pay my respects' to my Uncle John by kissing and then sucking this big, silicone cock while it was strapped to her lions, but later, during that first night the pair of them, Mom and Patti -they had dressed me up full-fem and then while wearing this 'bad-boy'... Patti had her way with me, fucking my ass hard with this 8-inch, very thick imitation-cock, taking me, fucking me and making me her little beta-male bitch-boyfriend.

However, as much as I cannot lie, I did love that experience, the surrender and giving myself to her, letting her fuck me like that, it had me cumming just as hard as her while I was impaled on this girthy, fleshy thing - 'her' cock...

But now... To reverse the roles? To be the one to do the fucking? It was a something I never would have thought of, but then as the idea sank in, I was sort-of all for it... Well, most of me was but deeper down I could feel it -- that thing eating me up inside.

I could feel the pain and hidden shame of knowing that if I was ever going to fuck Patti? If I was ever going to fuck my wife and make love to her like a 'real' man..? It was going to be like this...

I would only ever get to fuck my wife with a big strap-on; there was no other way for me to please her like a 'real' man... Fucking her and giving her all of the pleasure she could want -- while at the same time, I wouldn't get to feel a thing...My only pleasure would be derived from hers, my getting off would come from seeing and feeling Patti cumming -- her getting off...

Kneeling still and with the strap-on firmly attached to my mid-section, over my bloomers and sitting, mounted there just above my strained and very tight feeling locked up little dickie, Patti sat up and back looking at me and smiling, like she was happy that I finally had a 'cock' of my own...

And to be honest, I felt that way too...

Marvelling with it bouncing out in front of me, Patti and I both watched as I slipped my fingers around its sizable thickness and feeling so lifelike I was left gasping a little and saying a soft but impressed sounding "Wow' just under my breath.

"Ooooh! Oh baby that looks nice... You with a big cock, that's it Gabby-girl, stroke it for me, play with your cock, get it hard for me baby... You do want to fuck me don't you..?" Patti teased, getting into the mood and even letting her fingers gather and begin working her clitty in circles, her piercing, glimmering and catching my eye as it moved under her rotating touch, working herself up as I went about stroking 'my' cock for her and wishing -- Oh how I wished it were real, how I wished this really was MY cock...

"Oh yeah, that's it sweetie, there -- in the bedside as well, get the lube... You don't think I can handle your big-manly-cock without any help do you..?" Patti teased again, drawing out her words and enjoying herself... Titling her head while biting at her lip and looking so, so fucking sexy as I started falling farther into my role, regardless of the fact the my own little dickie was killing me -- trapped and with no room to grow... I wanted to please her more than ever so I did what I could to ignore the throbbing pain emanating from my balls.

Yet I also wanted this... I wanted to please Patti like this -- with a cock, fucking her like any boyfriend or husband should be able -- but at the same time the pain was almost too much, it hurt so bad -- but I still, I was highly aroused in a strange and twisted erotic way that I couldn't get my head around... I felt like I might to cum -- and none of it made any sense what so ever...

Doing as I was told, I went into a different kind of auto-pilot lubing up 'my' cock with my right hand as Patti sat all the way back against her head-board with her legs bent and tented at the knee before falling open as she likes to do, making her 'reveal' look like a beautiful orchid opening up for the world to see and stand captivated with the beauty of her parting pussy peddles...

Well that's how I always saw her when she would do this for me, and usually before I would be going down on her -- but now?

Now was my chance... Or the only chance I would get... I thought then for both our sake, I'd make the most of this try to fuck her as she wanted me to... Fuck her like a 'real' man...

"Mmmmfff! Oh --Oh yes baby, nice and slow... Oh you are such a BIG boy aren't you..?" Patti said to me, teasing and mocking me a little as I nudged the big cock into her folds. Keeping it there for a moment, I held the rubbery, but very real looking cock-head to her wet, parting lips making her wait... Running it up and down at her entrance few times before pressing forward, entering her, pushing the big-cock head into her hungry, wanting pussy.

Leaning into her and moving my hips some, I edged more of the long, thick cock shaft into her, watching as I held myself up with my hands pressed to the bed on either side of her, lowering my weight on to her until I had most of the strap-on buried into her depths...

"Unnnggg..." She moaned as the big cock cut into her, spreading her open and filling her up...

Hearing her and looking up to see her eyes held tightly shut, pained almost but I knew it was a good pain... I'd felt it being ass fucked by Darren that first time and again when Dean had shown me the true meaning of 'Big-Cock'... That initial wonderful pain of being stretched anew -- and as I'd learned, there was is comparison...

It was a strange thing to watch and to feel... Well, not so much 'feel' the big, thick cock going into her -- which I didn't feel at all... But what I did see and feel was like something more from a dream than this reality of me hovering over my beloved Patti with 'my' big cock entering my beautiful girlfriend, sliding into her to fuck her like the man I had always wish I could be.

Yet I could never fuck Patti like a real man; and I knew that... Instead I was relegated to this... To this life of being a pathetic sissy-boy cuckold husband, wearing a strap-on to fuck his own wife... Like me new cloths and sissy persona, I was only playing and pretending, and fucking Patti this way was as close as I would ever get...

***

"Oh fuck yes... Bury that big cock in me Gabby-girl... Ooohhhh its soooo Big... I wish this was really you baby but -- but since it can't be...Uhhh!! Ohhh! I'm sooo glad you're Mom gave this to us..." Patti gasped out, moaning and loving how the big cock was filling her up, being so appreciative of Mom 'giving' us her big strap-on... Yeah... Thanks Mom!

Well... That's what I wanted to say to my Mom, but in the mean time, I had to try and concentrate on what I was doing, and oddly enough, as I got into it, I was soon to discover that I was enjoying this type of sex just as much as Patti was -- or close enough anyway... Just seeing, hearing and knowing that I was making Patti feel good, it made me feel good for her... Her arousal was becoming my own...

"Uh-Uh... Ohhh! Oh yesssss Ga-a-aabbby..." She groaned sticking to using this new name they had for me, my feminine name 'Gabby'

"Oh you have your big-cock all the way inside me baby! Uhhhh it feels soooo good-Oh! -- Oh yesssss..." She cried this time as I bottomed out in her gaping pussy surprising me some - and not with the name calling either... I mean this strap-on, it was a BIG cock and Patti had just taken all thick, 8-inches of the semi-rigid and very life-like dildo....

With the harness strapped around me and my body laying flush to her vulva and with no space between us she held me here like this, her arms flopped over my shoulders pulling and pinning her to me as she ground her hips upward, her knees bent and locked around the backs of my thighs, holding me tightly to her with no chance for escape... Not that I was about to try...

"Uhhh Uh! Quick, let me turn around, I want you to fuck me from behind... I wanna close my eyes and pretend it's your Uncle John fucking me with his giant cock... He looked Sooo-BIG in his pants when he was teasing us didn't he..?" Patti cried out then as she all but pushed me off of her...

Rising fast she turned and moved to her knees with me leaning back out of her way, the big strap-on attached to me left swaying and bobbing, coated in a sheen of Patti's wetness, her female juices making the surface shiny and slick.

"Quick baby...! Put it in me! Fuck me like you're Mom's getting fucked next door..!" Patti hollered at me and probably loud enough that Mom and Uncle John could hear her, or I hoped not because the last thing I need now was for him to come bursting in here with his big 'real' man's cock, still hard and very ready to step in and take over.

"Uhhh Ohhh... Fuuuu-ck meeee..."Patti called out again as I did what she asked, I knelt up and with my right hand holding the big strap-on cock shaft, I slipped the big-bulbous, purple-pink painted cock head back into her gaping folds, hearing the slosh of her wet pussy walls being pushed apart with a suction-like sound that made it look and feel as if Patti's hot wet pussy was pulling the long, thick cock into herself, dragging me in and bottoming out as she groaned in rapture...

"Annnngggg yesssss... Ohhh its soooo big..." She cried again with her fist baling up in the sheets, her head down and cast to one side, covered in her messed up hair she looked so fuck hot, so slutty and so fucking incredible...

I gave her what and who she wanted, I fucked her... I held at her hips and I fucked her hard...

"Ahh-Ahh-Ohhh! Oh fuck..! Oh fuck ye-ye-yessss fuuuuckkkkkk meeee..." She bayed out again as I held her tight and thrust into her, moving my hips I gave her the entire cock in a back and forth, hard in and out pounding as I remembered both Darren and Dean doing with me.

I was going so hard and so strong that within a minute I was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, the two of us getting slippery and hard to hold on...

"Oh yeah... You like it like this don't you bad girl..?" I said to her then, fucking her hard and feeling brave while doing it, taking on the persona of an Alpha, fucking her with my cock, calling her a bad-girl... She loved it, egging me on...

"Ohhh Yessss... Oh Sir... Oh yes fuuuuck me Sir... I've been sooo-so-bad I need it, I need your cock Sir... Uh- uh- Oh fuck! P-punish... Oh fuck! Punish meeee... Fuuuuckkkkkk meeeeeee..."

Patti was lost now, playing a role I'd never seen in her before in our love making -- or 'yet' as it might be better to say...

But then again, I was no different, pretending to be some Alpha-male she was calling 'Sir' - fucking the stuffing out of her like a pillow in my youth -- with her head pinned to the bed and her ass in the air...