The Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right... So, before that, before we go out and get stone out of our minds... The last thing we need to discuss is the house sale..." Darren went on then, getting back to the business at hand, pulling his chair closer to his desk and opening a file folder holding a lot of long-form paper work. Contracts no doubt...

"As I've told the two of you, Carol and I are giving you the Gate-House as a wedding present... However... With you and your Mom moving in with Patti, part of the deal means that I'll be assuming ownership your current house..." Darren explained, but I need to hear more...

"So... What does that mean? We like just sign the house over to you..? Like... Like a swap..?" I asked thinking this is what he had in mind. I was a little surprised because he hadn't said anything the night before.

"Yeah, that's about it, but there will also be some perks with the deal..." He added, continuing then...

"I love what you guys did with your house, the way its split into two apartments... So here's what were going to do..." Darren went on, and of course, Patti and I were all ears.

"Have you guys heard of an Air B&B..?" He asked and I'm sure we both knew what that was, the on-line thing where people rent houses on a short term, like they were staying in a real B&B...

"Is that what you're thinking? Turning their house into a short term rental..?" Patti asked for us both, taking the lead and I was okay with that, but this Air B&B thing? That I wasn't too sure about... Well, not until Darren explained it all...

"That's exactly what we're going to do and the best part for you Gabby is that I'm giving half of the rental money back to you and your Mom... But I also have a separate side deal I'm going to offer her as well...

"What's that? Or can't you tell us..?" Patti asked...

"Yeah of course I can tell you... This is another avenue that Dean and I have been using as a money maker that comes with some investment at first... When the deal goes through on your old place, we'll spend 20k on some renovations, appliances and whatever before we add it to the six other houses Dean and I have currently running as these Air B&B's..."

Inside all I could think was "Oh fuck, not again? Not another quick money making scheme?" Another one that actually works!

Darren was already making money hand over fist selling his gizmo to the big auto-makers, and then the thumbnail porn sites -and now this..? Yet one more way to rake in tons of cash, buying houses and turning them into hotels -- or more like their own personal ATM's where the money pours in every week...

"Wow Darren what an amazing idea-- But umm... What is it you want Jen to do..?" Patti came in then saying what I had also been thinking but I'd lost my train of through with Darren telling us about this third set up that's making him quite rich...And quite fast!

"I want her to run your old place and she if she's up for it, I'll let her take over the whole operation. Dean and I are way too busy to keep up and Carol has her hands full -- hence her needing an assistant..." Darren said then, pointing to me, because that was me...

Amazingly, I was Carol's new assistant and hearing it again, it sent a wonderful chill running through me that ended in my tightly packaged little dickie, all locked up in my chastity cage, swelling with the thoughts of working and being around Patti older and still very sexy sister...

***

With all of this pretty much settled, we got right down to the brass tacks and with Darren's guidance, we spent the next hour going over and signing page after page, initial here, sign there... Until we thought we were finished...

But then from a separate folder Darren produced another contract that he wanted signed by me specifically...

My eyes went wide as he handed it to me, and looking to Patti I didn't know what to make of it, until I set it down and opened the manila file-folder to see a short, one page document that looked awfully familiar... The way it was written looked identical to the one Patti had shown me and let me read as we sat naked in her bad... It was her 'Restitution-contract'...

As I scanned the single page of type I couldn't help but feel like it was me who had committed some heinous crime this time around...Patti was just finishing her sentence, doing her time and paying her penance -- and now she'd been released on parole -- out early for 'good-behaviour'...

But here I was, just going in... I'd just been handed my sentence and was about to start my time... However long that may be -- that I didn't know...and what of my crime? This I didn't know either...

Although it was much shorter and written with much less fanfare -- here's how my version of this certain contract read...

***

"My dearest Dale..." It began at the top, just as Patti's had... I felt my heart sink... What was I in for..? Afraid -- but still -- I read on...

-This contract you about to sign is to be used as a strict guide of conduct and behaviour that you WILL follow to the letter while in the service of Caroline M. Lynch, from here to be known to you as "Ma'am" - whereby as her assistant, you will follow and obey her every order --to her complete satisfaction without delay.

-When you sign this contract with Caroline M. Lynch you are hereby resigning all rights to the decisions made in regard to your dress, hours of employment, and or the tasks you are ordered to perform, be they menial or arduous.

-Any or all corrections deemed necessary in your training will be administered by your Ma'am without argument or rebuttal...

This part I didn't mind too much, I knew as soon as Darren had told me what they wanted from me that Carol would be more than just a regular boss... I knew she'd be much more... But it was the next section -- it was a little scarier to read and take in because just like Patti's contract, this part was near word for word...

***

Section I -- Legalities

Let this document show and let it be known that from the signing of this contract 'Dale Marsden Horn' shall no longer be named as such and by deed-pole his surname shall be changed to that of his benefactor(s) 'Darren James Lynch' and 'Caroline Mary Lynch'

***

Stopping there I turned to Patti and then looked back to Darren, believing but still unsure about what I was reading...

"So... This is for real Patti? Darren..? You want me to take your last name..? Like I... Like I ummm said earlier..? What about the new one... Gabby..?" I asked, pensive and worried, this was a big moment and I didn't want to enter it too lightly and especially so with how emotional I had become at the beginning of this, when Darren had me swearing this vow of taking the name Gabby Lynch... I didn't know if this was just a symbolic gesture in my acceptance... Or was it the real thing?

I just had to be sure, it was the only reason I was asking again.

"Yeah, I know all of this reads for 'Dale' and not Gabby -- but that's okay, we can add your full, 'new' name when we write up the application at City-Hall..." Darren explained as Patti stayed quiet beside me. It made me think though... Mom had sort of lied to me when she told me we wouldn't be heading into the registry office any time soon... I guess she can't be right all of the time, which in my world; this was a first for her...

Reading on, I remembered Patti's contract being different in this part because hers covered a lot more stuff about her curfews and partying with drug and booze whereas as mine seemed to skip all of that stuff... But I guess now that she had been released from her obligations, none of that mattered anymore...

Yet sadly for me, I was only beginning this journey, this sentence of servitude where it seemed I wouldn't be as lucky as Patti in her new found freedom, because if I remembered correctly, this next and last section of my contract -once more, it read as a carbon copy to Patti's...And it was also just a frightening...

***

Section II -- Monthly Assessment and Correction

*The subject named 'Dale Marsden Horn' shall avail of himself every first Saturday of each month to an 'Assessment of Behaviour' which will include the verbal listing of any infractions deemed worth of notice and or correction.

*Punishment may and will include the following...

a. Spanking... The subject will present him-or-herself without clothing for an assessed number -or timed duration in which the benefactor(s) will administer said punishment using any means deemed appropriate to the corresponding offence committed.

b. Withdraw of funding... If the subject does not adhere to the spending budget allotted per month by exceeding the pre-approved limit... All funding will be withdrawn for a period of one week where during this time DAILY punishment will be administered in any form or means deemed by the benefactor(s).

c. Segregation... If the subject has committed any offence the punishment may be commuted to Segregation or 'Grounding' of the subject to his/her quarters (i.e. the Gate-House) where he/she will NOT be permitted to leave for any reason until told otherwise (medical emergencies excluded)...

*Commuting of an offence to Segregation will NOT exclude further punishment (see section a.) should the benefactor(s) deem the correction as being necessary.

*Disclosure... Although this document is NOT legally binding in its nature, it is understood by both parties that non-compliance of the Subject: Dale Marsden Horn -- may result in forfeiture of earnings from any pre-arranged business involvements and will be labelled as 'Fines of non-compliance'...

*These sessions will take place until the benefactor(s) is/are satisfied that the subject has been sufficiently trained and is able to function without constant care or guidance.

***

Reaching the bottom of the page, all that was left was an 'X' with a line beside it for me to sign and a second one below it marked 'Witness' -- for Patti no doubt...

I was nervous but I knew I had to sign the single piece of paper -- the one that would define who I was in black and white with me putting ink to parchment... All that was missing was a feather quill and a wax seal...

Smiling and looking to me from across his desk, Darren held out an expensive looking, fancy gold pen and said to me...

"Here you go Gabby, you know what you what you need to do..."

Continued...