The Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby..?" Patti cried with a sympathetic sounding up-swing of her voice while taking me by the shoulders and pulling me to her as we sat at the kitchen table, and I swear I saw a tear coming to her eye...

"Oh Dale you don't know how good it is to hear you say this... And again I just feel I need to ask... You're sure you want to quit? I mean, you do have a pension to consider don't you..?" Mom asked thinking of the financial side of this choice I'd come to and felt with certainty that this was what I had to do...

I read my contract over during my break...

"Yes, it is Mom and don't worry, I can take an early buy out, but before I do that I was thinking of seeing what Darren might have to say... I mean well, he is kind-of involved with us now isn't he..?" I asked, but I felt like maybe I was grabbing at straws, hoping at best.

I mean I wasn't absolutely sure what Darren could do if I left my job...I was only speculating but I figured that with us selling our home and moving into the Gate-House -- mortgage free... I might not have to work anymore, or not as hard...

"Yeah, that's a good idea..." Patti came in saying then, also adding...

"Look what he did for me..? I have a great job; I travel everywhere -and a car... So who knows baby? Maybe he can find a place for you..?"

Working for Darren wasn't something I had thought of, well not entirely... Honestly, all of this had only come at me today when I realized that I wasn't satisfied in my work anymore -or my old life for that matter...

"We'll talk to him tonight... But right now... I want you upstairs Missy... I have just the skirt for you to wear for your date with destiny!" Patti went on then, getting up from her chair, taking me with her...

I didn't say anything because this was just what I wanted... I was home and ready to slip back into my new life... My sissy life of panties, cami-tops, make-up -- skirts and dresses...

***

Sent to the showers as per my usual, honestly I've never felt cleaner in all my life, finished and wrapped in just a small towel that was soon to come off -- naked she sat me down at her vanity table...

"Hey I haven't asked you much about your little chastity thingy... Is it comfortable enough? And are you keeping yourself clean? You know...Like after you pee..?" Patti asked as she went into her closet and came out with yet another shopping bag that was no doubt full of more female clothing for me to wear, adding to this ever expanding wardrobe I seemed to be amassing at an ever increasing rate...

"Yeah, it's comfortable enough, I guess..." I answered as she set the big plastic shopping bag down on top of the bed...

"And you are keeping yourself clean? I know we're suppose to take the little cap part off everyday but last night was a bit of a blur, with so much going on -and today, when we woke up you were gone so... Do you think you'll be okay? -or should we do that now..?" She asked sounding concerned, wanting us to stick with the cleaning ritual Mom had suggested.

"No, it's okay, I showered this morning... Oh and I've been putting some tissue in the end, just in case I miss any dribbles after I go..." I told her, letting her I'd been looking after things --down there and not really wanting to talk about the chastity cage... Because I still didn't get it completely -- why I had to wear the thing, but again I knew by now... I knew enough not to argue...

However, my interests at the moment were found elsewhere...

"What'cha-got-there..?" I asked, turning from my naked perch on the vanity stool, my eyes looking to the bed and the bag Patti was standing beside, smiling and looking back at me.

"What..? This..?" She asked, teasing, and knowing full well just what she had in the name branded, white plastic shopping bag...

"Do your make-up and then I'll show you, I'm going to shower -- and no peeking, wait until I get back... You hear me?" Patti warned and of course I knew better...

Rolling my eyes at her with a "humph!" I turned back and began to reapply the mascara that bitch Cindy had noticed piled up in the corners of my eyes earlier that day...

***

Okay baby! I'm all freshened up! You didn't peek did you..?" Patti said coming back after her quick shower, I was finished my make-up and as well, making the funny faces that went along with thinking of people like Cindy and how they'd react to seeing me 'en-fem'... I was having fun there on my own, just me and the mirror, mocking and shocking my imaginary co-workers -and the best part was... I didn't give a shit what they thought anymore...

I felt good because my mind was made up... It's like that with anything really... Once your mind is made up -- that's it, there's not going back... The worry was gone... I was free and it felt great... Especially the part about not caring what people like Cindy would think... "Fuck her"... That's what I think...

"No... I didn't peek... See? Nothing has been moved..." I answered reassuring her that I hadn't looked into the shopping bag left where it was, untouched and sitting on the bed.

"Okay well get over here! Come see what I have for you baby..." Patti invited then, smiling and dropping her own towel, letting me see her naked, and as always, making me bite at my lip with desire -yet now though all I felt was pain as I tried to suppress my little dickie's futile growing efforts... Foiled again, left stymied -- locked up inside this plastic divide, the separator from me and the ability to feel any pleasure...

"Oh gosh Patti..! A mini skirt..?" I asked then, sounding as surprised as I looked, stood beside her and watching as she dumped out the bag... Picking up a tiny plaid coloured, pleated mini skirt, like a girl's school uniform, but only smaller... More like one a stripper would wear 'pretending' she was in school...

"Yeah! I think you'll look fucking hot dressed up like this -and I know Darren will love it... It's a thing with him... He's had Carol and I dress like this several times, it's like his kink..." Patti went on to tell me but mentioning Darren now -all I had were nerves in my stomach and questions... A lot more questions...

"So..? You're dressing me up for him tonight..?" I asked, not sure where this evening was going to go. I mean, I knew there was a 'review' where he would go over any infractions he thought any of us might have incurred, but I wasn't sure about anything else... Maybe I had just blocked it out because I didn't want to deal with it until I had to...

"Well, yeah kinda... I just think it will go a long way if you show him that you're game, and like you said, this is what you want now -- right..?" Patti explained and she was right, I had said that and I did want this -- all of this... I suppose that was just my 'auto-protect' mode coming on all by itself... I needed to learn how to shut that damn thing off...

"Yes, I know you're right... I just have to let it sink in a little more... Sorry..." I said to her while taking the skirt and holding it up to myself...

"Wow! It sure is short... Please, tell me..? Do I get any panties with this? Or am I out there on my own..?" I asked then, modelling the skirt and smiling up at her, letting her know that I was indeed as she had said... I was 'game'...

"Oh my God you're going to look so delicious in that... and here, I have some white knee-socks and a top and yes, smart ass, I have 'just' the pair of panties for chaste little sissy to wear under her skirt..." Patti went on, playing with me and gushing about how good she was going make me look, like a hot school girl, -or a much older 'tranny-stripper' version of a school girl anyway...

Slipping into a brand new, pure white cami-top Patti handed me I shivered all over as the satin danced down my skin, sending me into 'that' place... The place and time when the switch goes off in my head and leaves me swooning, feeling girly and sexy -- wanting more -- much, much more...

"Here baby... Put these cutie little panties on for me, I know you've worn a pair like these before, but these ones, they're a little different..." Patti said then in sultry, sexy sounding voice as she held open with her thumbs a tiny little pair of nothing that I wouldn't even call 'panties'...

"But... But this is just some elastic and lace..? Where... Where are the panties..?" I asked as I took them from her, holding them up and seeing that yes, they were nothing more than some white lace sewn into what I knew as 'panty-elastic' -- the thin kind that line the waist band of girls panties...

"Here... Look..." Patti answered, taking the pile of lace and elastic from me in bit of a huff.

"See..? They're crotchless, like the ones your Mom gave you... Only these ones, they're made for guys like you..!" She went on sounding happier now as she turned the elastic here and there, righting everything and showing me that -- oh shit! They were panties --or something like that...

"Step into them, I'll hold them open..." She instructed and doing just that, holding the panties open and letting me see where to slip my feet through in order to get into this feminine looking 'jock-strap' as it looked to me...

"Uhh... Patti..!" I called out as she snapped the elastic into place, up over my hip bones, and as well, dragging the stretchy elastic up into the crack of my ass before letting go, knowing it would snap against me, making call out as I had...

Fiddling a while longer, Patti soon had my caged little dickie and balls slipped through the 'V' panel at the front, the two elastics running on either side on my cage and joining up with the single strap she snapped against my surprised little bum-hole.

"Oh yes, they look fantastic on you and your ass Gabby-baby... Unnnggg I could eat you up right now..." Patti growled as she came up behind me, putting her two hands to my bare ass cheeks, squeezing and separating my two globes while sending me up onto my tippy-toes and gasping --and also going back to calling me Gabby or 'Gabby-baby'... I didn't protest...

"Ahh! Oh Patti p-please..!" I said while 'not' trying to pull away from her, I loved the attention and if it meant having my ass mauled a little while she nibble at my neck, I knew there were worse fates than these...

"Okay, I'm sorry... I just can't resist you sometimes, my hottie little sissy-hubby to be... Get the rest of your clothes on, I won't be a minute, I just need to brush my hair and put on my dress..." Patti said then as she broke our embrace, letting me go and leaving me a little disappointed in doing so...

"Oh Gabby... I positively I hate you! You look fuck amazing... Again!" Patti half cried and gasped at me as I turned to face her as I was facing the mirror and trying to tie my hair at each side but it was still too short...

"I feel slutty..!" I said to her in answering while letting my hair go, abandoning the idea of pig-tails.

"Here, use this, just one, on your right side..." Patti came back then, reaching into vanity drawer and gave me a different, smaller barrette for my hair and doing as she suggested, I pinned up my straight hair on the right side, and well... It did look perfect with everything else I was wearing.

"Uhhhh..!" Patti sighed again, exasperated and throwing her arms into the air as she turned away from me again, thinking that I somehow looked better than her, hotter -- and she couldn't have been farther from the truth...

I was merely an imposter and I knew it. Just a sissy-boy girl-wanna-be -- whereas Patti, she... She was the real beauty in this marriage...Certainly not me... I was just pretending to be pretty...

Dressed in my little plaid skirt, that looked more like a pleated belt of tartan fabric to be honest, it was quite short and setting off the white knee sock, she had me in, a red band at the top of each... On my feet were a cute pair of black, chunky low heeled shoes, - and then up top, over my cami-top I had on a school uniform dress-shirt, starched stiff and white with some made up school emblem and all...

Oh and not to forget the short neck tie hanging loose around my unbuttoned collar, and with my face powdered and pretty with my make-up rather light, I did strike the look of who I was supposed to be... A slutty school girl... But I was thinking I looked more like an aging stripper trying to pull off a look that was much younger than me...

I guessed I was ready, and so was Patti, back into one of her long peasant dresses, her hair left loose and naturally curling, she was hot as Hell...But mostly the thing tugging at my cage was knowing that under her dress, she was completely naked...

***

"Patti I'm starting to get worried about this now... What's going to happen when we go in there?" I said to her as she once again drove the golf cart back up towards the main house for what would be only my second visit in so many days... I knew why we were going, but what had me worried was not know 'what' was going to happen this time... I certainly knew it wasn't for any engagement parties...

"Well precious, I hate to say it but I'd say you're up for a good long spanking over Darren's knee..." Patti answered as she drove, not looking at me but I could see she was smiling, probably just ribbing me along... All I could do was hope...

"No... Don't say that Patti, you're scaring me and I can see you smiling... Please, I'm nervous enough; tell what's going to happen at this review thing..? It sounds awful if you ask me..." I complained back to her but she said nothing until the little car had come to a stop at the front stairs... Turning then, she looked at me...

"Okay, I'll level with you... Yes, most times Carol and I have been spanked during these things but honestly, it's nowhere near as bad as you think... it's more like a party really..."

"A party..? Like how..? How can being made to strip in front of him and confess to your sins of the month be a 'party'..? It sounds a little weird if you ask me... Like are you guys in some kind of bizarre religious cult and Darren is your fanatical leader..? Like a Jim Jones or something..? And if there's purple Kool -Aid in there I'm not drinking it..!"

I know I was being ridiculous and so did Patty, she just laughed at me as she stepped out of the cart...

"Come on you big sissy, I'll protect you from the big bad wolf..." She said to me as I followed her up the stone set of stair leading us back up to where we were just one night before, dressed up for a party... But now, according to Patti, we were heading back in for another one... Another party, one that I had no doubt was going to be very different from the night before...

"Where... Where are we going..?" I asked as I followed her in without knocking... Stepping inside the quiet house and heading off in a different direction from the night before... I hadn't seen too much of this big sprawling house yet, so I had no clue where Patti was headed... But apparently she knew...

"Darren's office... That's where he likes to have our review nights; he thinks it's more businesslike and formal -- but I think it just gives him a stronger sense of power because we're naked in 'his' office... It's an Alpha thing..." Patti explained further as we came to another set of the large Gothic doors, my pulse went up and the butterflies came back...

"Tap-Tap-Tap" -- Patty rapped on the door lightly with her one crooked finger, not loud or hard, but enough I suppose because then we both heard him call back...

"Come in, it's open..."

He wasn't yelling either, just calling out loud enough for us to hear him and looking to Patti with certain fear in my eyes, I clutched onto her arm as she turned the old fashioned door knob, looking to me asking... "You ready..?"

But I had no reply -- she had the door open and we were in...

Feeling nervous as all hell, gripped with fear and sweating, Darren rose to his feet from behind his desk, looking at me with this astonished, shocked expression... I couldn't help but feel the old me creeping back in, fearful and ashamed of who I was and how I was dressed...

I learned right then you can't just turn some things off like a switch as easily as it can be turned on. Getting used to my want and acceptance of who I know I am at heart was going to take a long time to embed in my brain and my being... I also knew right then that I still wasn't there yet...

But apparently, I needn't have been so worried...

"Oh shit Dale..! Or Gabrielle -- or what ever... Damn! Do you look hot..!" Darren said as he stepped out coming closer, I was flattered but still, I was scared to death...

"I know eh..? I'm so fucking jealous, he's gorgeous isn't he..?" Patti said then, agreeing with Darren, calling me 'gorgeous' that part I liked...

However, what came next... That was something else entirely...

"He sure does... I love this whole 'school-girl-thing' you've got going on -but I think you'll look much better naked and that goes for you too Patti -- you know how this works..." Darren replied as he stood at the front of his desk, his hands on his denim clad hips and looking casual in just an open-neck Polo shirt but his face and expression... They looked a little more serious... Down to business...

I hesitated, but then Patti, she knew what to do...

Turning I watched as she gathered the cloth material of her dress in her fingers and began pulling it up and over her head, and of course, she was indeed naked under her yellowy-orange coloured, long -- ankle length peasant dress.

"What are you waiting for Gabby..?" Darren said to me then, turning my attention back to him as I again hesitated for another second before doing what I'd been told...

It was another of those time-warp kind of moments where everything felt like it was slowing down, the words and sounds of everyone, blurred and stretched out.

Shaking my head, I brought myself back...

"That's it Gabby-baby... But leave those knee socks on but everything else comes off... Got me..?" Darren went on to say then, with him as well calling me this new, easily adopted version of my name... 'Gabby-baby'...

Silently I slipped out of my dress shirt and cami-top at the same time opting to pull them both up over my head instead of opening the buttons... I felt like I was in a hurry rushing next for the catch at the side of my impossibly short skirt. Nodding yes that I understood while looking at him, I let the tiny tartar thing drop to the floor...

Having kicked off my shoes I was left standing naked except for my cage and the lacy elastic g-string Patti had me in, and as requested my knees socks as well... However Darren's attention went straight to my chastity cage, which of course was the last place I wanted him to be looking...

"Oh yeah! Ha-ha..! I almost forgot they have you in one of those plastic chastity cages... Move your hands little buddy, let me see that thing again I was too far away at the party when you held up your skirt to show all ladies your new jewellery..."

Blushing and reluctant I obeyed, moving my hands away as he had wanted to let Darren see all of me as I was, locked up and made useless as a male... 'Dickless' was the word I kept coming up with...

I just wondered how long it would take before he said the same... How long before he changed my name once again..? From 'Little-buddy' to 'Gabby-baby' to 'Dickless-sissy'...

"Turn and face each other and down -- down on your knees..." Darren instructed the two of us after getting a good look at me in my cage, snickering and shaking his head...

Turning to each other, doing as we were told Patti and I we held hands as we stood mostly naked as together we sank to our knees -- down together onto the carpeted flooring in his home office.

Patti looked so beautiful, naked, her long flowing curls of hair, crossing her shoulders and landing atop her creamy white tits as she gazed lovingly at me, I'd never stop wondering why such a beautiful woman like her was with such a girly sissy- boy like me.